Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Hamm

The hazing incident from his college days is all over internet. Mostly remarks of his trivializing the incident. I YouTube has it all.

by Anonymousreply 190September 6, 2021 12:10 AM

Please post the link as I’ve searched and found nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2021 3:57 PM

This article has the direct link to the police interview in it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2021 3:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2021 4:00 PM

Here's the Esquire interview where he calls it a "bummer of a thing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2021 4:05 PM

I understand this was in his college days. But he’s never acknowledged it or said he felt remorse or offered an apology.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2021 4:07 PM

Yeah, bummer of a thing, man.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2021 4:20 PM

Hamm was at University of Texas Austin at the same time Matthew McConaughey, Renee Zellwegger and Owen Wilson were. Wonder if they knew each other.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2021 4:22 PM

they had orgies

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2021 4:24 PM

Ug; I had a horrible incident in college back in the 80s.

Nearly committed suicide over it.

I'm tempted to this day to look up the wives of the assholes and send them a letter as to what kind of shits they married.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2021 4:27 PM

What a pig. I hope Hamm's career keeps circling the drain. He deserves a long, painful fall from his glory day(s) as Don Draper.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2021 4:37 PM

4 possibly 5 paparazzi strolls over the last 10 days or so. A couple of them landed on 2 Instagram fan accounts, but none were picked up by the media. Hopefully this is a sign that his days are numbered in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2021 4:45 PM

Yeah, it was horrible...if there is any positive, at least it didn't end in death, like so many others now. But, the victim is probably dealing with years of PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2021 4:55 PM

His career has been on a downward trajectory ever since he lost Gone Girl to Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2021 5:16 PM

Box office poison. ☠️

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2021 5:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2021 5:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2021 5:41 PM

He's gonna be on Curb Your Enthusiasm again in season 11. Jeff Garlin was on a podcast talking about filming and mentioned him.

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2021 5:41 PM

R15 The victim is a lawyer AND a doctor? How cool is that? Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2021 5:42 PM

^^I meant to type victim would have been around 45 in the pics Daily Mail posted of him outside his workplace in 2015

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2021 5:42 PM

R17 If Larry David is going to hire this asshole, fuck Larry David.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2021 5:44 PM

Thanks R15, 16 - interesting. Happy he found success in his career and married. Hope he is well and was able to find peace.

I always find it interesting in how people process hard/extreme situations. Some can be unphased and move on easily with life while others are impacted for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2021 5:49 PM

^^unfazed

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2021 5:51 PM

Yeah I can't watch anything he's in because of that. Tina Fey either, since she's a fan of his and gives him work.

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2021 5:54 PM

Anymore information on how Slattery movie with Hamm and Faye is coming along?

by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2021 6:02 PM

Wasn't there some rumor that Fey cheated on her weird looking husband with Hamm?

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2021 6:40 PM

R11 There have been 8 solo ones starting on 3/26. All different photographers and several actually outside his house. Only a few made it to the Daily Mail/ Just Jared. Hardly any made it to the Instagram accounts, with the exception of the sugar baby luncheon that took place last Friday...because of course.

by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2021 6:57 PM

R26 I think she probably called for that lunch. It was Backgrid. It seems the paps are not working in their favor lately. Hmmmmm wonder what could have happened?

(cough cough... Giorgio Baldi... cough cough)

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2021 7:03 PM

R25 Kristen Wiig was always the rumored SNL piece. Not sure about Fey.

by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2021 7:07 PM

He’s banged most of Hollywood and then some. Current Sugar babies are the only ones that will touch that anymore

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2021 7:49 PM

Thanks R22.

Now, that is the way to correct someone with care and kindness.

by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2021 8:20 PM

The one and only Bestofjonhamm (Laura) added the Aflo pictures to her stories just now.

by Anonymousreply 31April 16, 2021 8:51 PM

Lindsay Shookhim.

by Anonymousreply 32April 16, 2021 8:56 PM

Did said incident involve use of his oversized penis?

by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2021 9:05 PM

R32 I'm still laughing about Shookus and him being posted on Deuxmoi yesterday. Not surprised since they were plastered all over the tabloids during that time, but glad it messes with the timelines of certain questionable people and their IG accounts.

by Anonymousreply 34April 16, 2021 9:08 PM

R33 You mean when Lindsay Shookhim?

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2021 9:10 PM

This is the statement the victim made to the police. They sound like sadistic little freaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2021 9:34 PM

Its actually so fucking gross. The kid said in the statement he suffered such bad damage to his kidney they thought he was going to lose it and major damage to his rib cage, lung and a fucking spinal fracture!

Just a 'bit of a bummer' for Jon Hamm I guess but permanent injury for that kid. I wonder if he ever recovered physically.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2021 10:24 PM

R21 You are welcome! I don't know why some people have to get all riled up because of misspellings. Sometimes it's due to autocorrect...

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2021 10:33 PM

R37 See R15 for your answer.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2021 10:34 PM

I want to like him,. Don Draper is iconic and he can also play comedic roles well but this story is so messed up. I was young and dumb and in college once too... but I managed not to assault anyone 😢

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2021 10:39 PM

He was far too old to pull shit like this. That is very serious fucked up stuff where youth is no excuse. He should be a sex offender for life. Another DL subject for years that is only now getting major play.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2021 11:05 PM

They say Karma is a bitch. Hollywood is going forward, but Jon Hamm is stuck just doing Voiceover Cameos. spring is here and still no Fletch. And mostly Jon doesn’t have any new movies in the works.

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2021 11:29 PM

I wonder how many people those assholes who assaulted college kids via “hazing”, went on to be hardcore abusers on their own?

I’ve been learning about and researching domestic violence and the people who carry out domestic violence, as well as the people who enable them.

It seems like a formulaic methodology. They usually come from homes that were rife with abuse, witnessing their mothers being battered and all the kids, too. Depending on the role that the children are given in the dysfunctional family system, if the adults who grow up in these systems do not seek help and undergo mental health intervention, they usually grow up to be abusers, enablers of abusers, or victims of abuse. Their roles can switch as the primary perpetrator of abuse (usually the father), will arbitrarily assign different roles to different children of the family has more than one kid, but usually, one of the kids comes out of that family system as the abuser.

The abuser might be talented, highly intelligent, and charismatic. Those in particular are the most dangerous, as they attach themselves into their communities as very responsible and respectable people. They network like crazy, get involved in church or charities, or whatever. But they consistently do one thing, which most people are not aware of and that one thin is of course, terrorize their wife and kids.

They rarely, if ever, admit that they have a problem unless they’re exposed, and sadly, even then, these people will milk that whole thing for all it’s worth, making public grandstanding displays of remorse, blaming it on their childhoods or addiction or demonic forces, but it’s all bullshit. If they remarry, they rinse and repeat and for those who aren’t celebrities like Hamm, they just pack up and moves from place to place and start over, usually ingratiating themselves into new and unsuspecting communities via church or coaching little league or soccer. Whatever “in” they find, you guys get the picture.

The worst part is that these people go through their entire lives just wrecking the lives of those who are unfortunate enough to get close to them. They make themselves out as the victims of those whom they abuse, and blame, blame blame but not once accept responsibility for why it is that people like their wives, kids and exes want nothing to do with them.

They’re fucking EXHAUSTING. They drain not only the life out of their targets, but any semblance of joy or hope.

And while they usually fool many people for much of the time, all one has to do is start digging in the right places or pay someone else to dig around who knows how, and there’s a story just like this one, here with Jon Hamm. And there’s usually another story and eventually a series of stories showcasing arrests, sudden and abrupt termination of employment with multiple companies, credit issues, multiple marriages, multiple divorces, children out of wedlock, arrests, incarcerations, name changes, and on and on it goes.

Plenty of gay couples also experience this crap. I’ve seen it repeatedly & it’s just as insidious as when it plays out with the straight, male perpetrator and his frau victim. It’s actually even a little bit worse because these dudes are usually really funny and affable. EVERYONE loves them, and when the victim finally confides what’s really going on, if he exposes him to an entire group of people, everyone is just stunned and cannot process it, to the point where those who have been unwittingly groomed to be the enablers of these monsters, just go into complete denial and defend the abuser.

Hamm seems to tick all of the boxes of this personality type. He has never addressed this, has never made a public apology, and if he eventually does, it’s only done as a measure to gain something or keep himself from losing something.

Isn’t his long term ex also an actress? Does she work? I wonder what she’d say if someone were to catch her on a day where she feels chatty and safe? Interesting how one never hears about this woman and there seems to be very little known about her. Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2021 11:55 PM

R43 It’s called a NDA!

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2021 12:06 AM

Hamm's career is better off after what he allegedly did to that of Jussie Smollett who tried to start a race war with his MAGA hat wearing attacker fiction.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2021 12:11 AM

His career is in the toilet. You see all the other actors doing big projects. I guess his ass kissing and going to the opening of envelopes isn’t helping.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2021 1:15 AM

R43 All valid points.

His ex's (Jennifer Westfeldt) Wikipedia page has recently been updated. Only has one sentence about Hamm. Can't say I blame her.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2021 4:28 AM

Perhaps we’ll see him again if Fletch ever materializes

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Interesting how some types of abuse are viewed as the worst thing ever while society couldn't care less about other types.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2021 6:47 AM

Interesting how the transcript ties Jon to the majority of the abuse, but he gets off with Community Service and another College lets him continue his education at their facility.

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2021 6:50 AM

[quote]I understand this was in his college days. But he’s never acknowledged it or said he felt remorse or offered an apology.

All he said in Esquire was:

[quote]When I bring up the incident, which was reported in Texas newspapers at the time and resurfaced in 2015, first in the tabloids and then in The Washington Post, Hamm bristles. He tells me, “I wouldn’t say it’s accurate. Everything about that is sensationalized. I was accused of these things I don’t… It’s so hard to get into it. I don’t want to give it any more breath. It was a bummer of a thing that happened. I was essentially acquitted. I wasn’t convicted of anything. I was caught up in a big situation, a stupid kid in a stupid situation, and it’s a fucking bummer. I moved on from it.”

On one hand, Hamm is scum for abusing that man in college, on the other hand I can't believe the kid wasn't even the one who reported what happened. If not for his mother, all of this would have gone unpunished.

Thinking back to frat life at my university, years after this incident, the worst a frat would do to you was tie you to a wooden pole and carry you across campus in your underwear. Then again, even that would have been okayed by you via discussion at 4 AM when your brothers got your girlfriend to let them into the dorm. A few years after that incidents at my school started occurring again with the twist being that they all seemed alcohol related and didn't involve any physical violence which is still horrible in at least one case deadly.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2021 7:00 AM

Sugar baby 1 must have whined to daddy for a grocery pap stroll after the Shookus news dropped yesterday. The "skid row slobs" are on Aflo leaving McCall's (in pics and there's a video.) He's sporting dirty sneakers. sunken eyes/dark circles, a very bad dye job, and another grandma sweater that says, "Please euthanize me. I'm already dead inside."

Of course, she chases after him in ripped jeans and those unfortunate slide sandals like a child on welfare.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2021 8:03 AM

R52 I've noticed in the pap videos she either slows down or speeds up to ensure she's next to him in the still photos. Also, he seems to be wearing underwear lately. That will disappoint the Daily Mail crowd.😂

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2021 8:31 AM

R52 Love the Backgrid ones where she's clinging to his arm and his hands are stuffed in his pockets. God, what a fucking staged mess.

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2021 9:09 AM

People (let's be honest, women) are only giving him a pass because he's attractive. If he looked like Steve Buscemi or Gary Busey they'd have no problem canceling him.

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2021 9:15 AM

R52 The P&P/ MEGA ones are the shots of them heading back to the car. They're much further apart. In the Backgrid (very obviously staged) ones where they get them upon arrival, the sweater is open and his stomach looks so huge - like really bad from the side angle. He's then buttoned up on the way out, which is not much better. This is such a pathetic and predictable staged PR response to the Deuxmoi post about him being with Lindsay Shookus in Toronto.

R55 You are correct. When the hazing came out in 2015 he was fresh off the rehab visit and in his Mad Men prime. He's looking pretty terrible in recent pics. The heavy boozing and the three sugar babies are taking their toll.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2021 9:32 AM

If Daily Mail even shows them. They don’t seem to be interested lately at all. And Just Jared too. 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2021 9:38 AM

R54 For people who study body language, hands in pockets is a defensive gesture. He doesn't want to be doing this. It's obvious in every paparazzi stroll. For whatever reason, his team really did not want him linked to Lindsay Shookus, but they should have spent the money on a good rehab facility/ therapy instead of paying out the three slutketeers. I'd like to see Hamm redeem himself and make amends for his shitty past behavior, but he really is scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2021 9:50 AM

What an insensitive asshole. He deserves to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2021 10:41 AM

Let’s see how long these photos take to show up unmarked in the Instagram accounts!

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2021 11:40 AM

R60 The @bestofjonhamm one has one in her stories. You can still report it to Instagram. You can also complain to the Mega Agency, who owns the rights to the image (even though it's on Aflo.) She and Hamm Gramm shared other images of theirs, undoubtedly without payment or permission (as usual.)

by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2021 3:26 PM

The hazing account turned me off Hamm for good. This was no paddling with a fraternity bat - this was sociopathic sadistic violence - to even think it up shows Hamm to be a mentally ill creep. It's a miracle the man wasn't killed.

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote] The victim is a lawyer AND a doctor? How cool is that? Good for him!

He’s also an astronaut and a firefighter.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2021 4:30 PM

The hazing I can forgive — but those hideously-bunioned feet? I sentence him to death!

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2021 4:31 PM

T61 I saw that, but someone with more computer savy than Me is going to have to tackle that.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2021 4:47 PM

No one besides those kiss ass fan sites, are running his photos. 🤣🤣🤣 I guess they are tired of the bullshit, too. It’s pretty bad when Just Jared doesn’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote]Interesting how the transcript ties Jon to the majority of the abuse, but he gets off with Community Service and another College lets him continue his education at their facility.

After he finished college, he taught acting classes at the John Burroughs School in St. Louis. Hamm was alum of that school. That weirdo actress Ellie Kemper was one of his students. I kind wonder if a private school these days would hire someone who had been involved and charged in a hazing incident.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2021 6:25 PM

Whoever the pap that’s getting his shots. Ben Affleck just got done with Clooney’s movie in Boston. He will be back in Los Angeles, if he isn’t already.

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2021 7:06 PM

Afleck is already getting his life on daily.Has been all week. But Jonny boy is left hanging;)

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2021 7:20 PM

Someone needs to take revenge on him for what he did in 1990.

I will pull down his pants and his underwear and

FUCK HIM for HOURS in MANY different positions.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2021 7:28 PM

Our frau on Instagram both have clear pictures of Jon and Anna latest stroll.Laura gives picture credits to Hamm Gramm.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2021 8:01 PM

R66 & R71 Well, they are from Backgrid. Imagine being so insecure that you stage and pay for your own fake stroll and pics... for your fake Instagram... where you make up fake timelines about your fake relationship... because even the tabloids are over it? WTF is wrong with people?

He's got that crazy look in his eyes again like at Giorgio Baldi. The cops ought to start tailing his Mercedes for the inevitable DWI.

Are they paying Laura now or something? This is hilariously pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2021 8:49 PM

R67 " that weirdo actress". Haha , I thought I was the only one unsettled by her.

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2021 9:11 PM

That Weirdo Actress was interviewed and couldn’t even remember Jon being her teacher.

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2021 9:21 PM

Weird or not, Ellie Kemper is not the problem here.

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2021 9:24 PM

Why did he just come out and apologize? I mean how hard is to that. Especially after what you did to that kid. From those papers, he was the main guy. Just like Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2021 10:51 PM

Sugarbaby 1 is learning to walk closer to Jon these days as to not get cropped out.

by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2021 11:08 PM

But when I bring up the hazing, his tone becomes tinged with anger, and he doesn’t hesitate to let me know he thinks a line has been crossed. “I hope I didn’t sign up for a hit piece,” he says.

by Anonymousreply 78April 17, 2021 11:26 PM

R78 Oh yes. He's a real treat and a half.

by Anonymousreply 79April 17, 2021 11:35 PM

OP have you considered sending the transcript and articles to any tabloids?

by Anonymousreply 80April 17, 2021 11:43 PM

Hamm is a tv actor. He was embarrassingly bad in The Town. When Ben Affleck out-acts you, you are done. Most extremely good looking people were mean in hs and college, I imagine. Everything is set up for them to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2021 12:06 AM

R80, I'm not the OP but pretty sure it was covered in Daily Mail, The Guardian, and Washington Post in 2015 when it came out. Then it resurfaced in 2018 with the Esquire interview and landed on People and Jezebel. It gets swept under the rug really well each time.

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2021 12:18 AM

Am I the only person noticing her obnoxious cameltoe from those tight jeans in the IG pics? I guess she's decided to go commando now that Hamm is wearing underpants. What a train wreck they are.

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2021 12:22 AM

R83 I’m noticing extremely tight jeans. Probably to end the prego comments the day her birthday lunch was on IG

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2021 12:26 AM

R84 LOL people just won't let that pregnancy BS die, will they? It's the third pic on the slide reel when they are walking out with the stuff. It's a pretty obnoxious showing of the vajowls. Guess exhibitionism is one thing they have in common.

by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2021 12:36 AM

I kinda wish a paparazzo had been covering his house while this pap stroll was going on. I'll bet he's getting his cases of booze delivered after the recent purchases that were documented. He certainly doesn't look like he's slowing down with that stomach.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2021 12:42 AM

Really think it needs to be sent to some other outlets. Especially right now where they’re having a big cancel culture. People have lost their jobs for less than this. It is so brutal. I am going to try.

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote]Hamm is a tv actor. He was embarrassingly bad in The Town. When Ben Affleck out-acts you, you are done. Most extremely good looking people were mean in hs and college, I imagine. Everything is set up for them to be that way.

I agree, he was bad in that movie. It was fun to root against his FBI agent character.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2021 4:14 AM

I can’t find any of these pics. Are there links?

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2021 8:31 AM

R43 no sexist theories please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2021 9:15 AM

This thread is hilarious.

Everyone on here is pretty much:

"OMG! Jon Hamm is a MONSTER and I loathe him! Yet I'm apparently obsessed with his EVERY move!!!"

by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2021 9:29 AM

Get better representation. He is wasting his time and money with his PR, they are useless.

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2021 9:49 AM

R89 They were not picked up by the tabloids. They are on this Japanese site called Aflo. Apologies if the link gets wonky (sometimes it does.) If so, type his name in the search bar. A few showed up in better quality on 2 fan accounts, so someone clearly bought a few or they could have been provided by the photog if he was paid to take them in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2021 1:27 PM

R91 They say don't meet your heroes. Celebs rarely live up to peoples' expectations in real life - especially actors. It's their job to put on an act, so it's not surprising that they lie in interviews or put on a nice guy act to attract fans. His parading around with some non-entity for press during the pandemic is what made people dig. There was never this much press on him - not even in his prime on Mad Men. The most focus the tabloids ever spent on him was for the Hammaconda and then with Westfeldt was when they split after 17-18 years. Whether people liked her or not, she was the breadwinner in that relationship until Hamm landed Mad Men. This one hasn't had an acting credit in 4 years and she's been given headline after headline for schlepping booze with him in Gelson's parking lot. When PR teams pull this shit, it attracts scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2021 1:50 PM

(R91) It’s like watching a slow car crash. It keeps getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2021 2:08 PM

R81, I was a 10 in high school and was still nice. In fact I was voted “Most Nicest” and “Most Best Good Looking”.

by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2021 5:04 PM

R94 Thank God the media outlets have caught on!

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2021 5:52 PM

18 pictures on Aflo and the only ones on the fan accounts are of them appearing close together.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2021 9:11 PM

R98 I see that @Bestofjonhamm was put on cleanup duty and got rid of some good zingers. Just add "homewrecking sugar baby" to the list of things Jon Hamm doesn't want to talk about....

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2021 9:28 PM

R97 Filing all my choice comments away for the next staged pap stroll.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2021 9:35 PM

Has anyone noticed the new photos of Jon Hamm that were posted today? Best of the Jon (Laura) and Hamm Gramm(muppet) posted them in her stores with the Alfo stamp. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 101April 20, 2021 1:10 AM

I liked Jon when he played Trump for years on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2021 1:13 AM

I don’t believe this showmance and pap strolls are getting any traction anymore. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2021 1:14 AM

it doesn't surprise me he'd be 'eh' about the hazing incident

there are so many assholes out there

by Anonymousreply 104April 20, 2021 1:16 AM

(R102) Are you confusing him with Trump because he wears a hairpiece?

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2021 1:17 AM

T97 Are you waiting for hell to freeze over??

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2021 1:29 AM

R101 Yes, they are from yesterday (Sunday) and 2 pics are on Aflo. More pics were also on that East News site but the East News one has been pulling things down really quickly (like within hours.) He was alone and picking up dry cleaning. The video of her running to catch up to him at McCalls during the staged grocery outing was removed from Aflo.

by Anonymousreply 107April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

WTF!! New thread Jon Hamm Jeopardy Host??

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2021 2:26 AM

(R108)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2021 2:28 AM

R108 He's not. They're still guest hosting.

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2021 2:28 AM

Entertaining as this subject is, the intensity of obsession about this person is strange even for Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2021 7:44 AM

It's all and only about the huge thick meaty cock. Unfortunately it's attached to a sick creep.

by Anonymousreply 112April 20, 2021 10:25 AM

R111 R112 It's because the "girlfriend(s)" started coming on here to insult people while he was dating Lindsay Shookus. Then, when their past sugar baby antics were called out last August, they started the IG account. For people who so readily dismissed the thoughts and opinions of gay and middle aged people (that was on a Jon Hamm blog), they certainly care an awful lot. So, I think people are just having fun blowing up their lies because they still lurk on here. It all started in this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 20, 2021 12:31 PM

R113 Their getting pissy with the people on here for pointing out Hamm was clearly screwing other people throughout all of 2019 is rather comical. This is what happens when you try to shoot the messenger. Get mad at him for doing it, not at us for pointing it out.

by Anonymousreply 114April 20, 2021 12:50 PM

So sad that Jon Hamm was photographed everywhere and a constant figure in the media.He was literally asked to host or give awards at every event and in the last yr he’s been taken off the Vanity Fair fundraiser, pap pictures are being taken and not one tabloid is interested, and there’s talk about a couple different movies coming out, but one the date hasn’t been set yet and the other keeps getting the time frame moved back. I believe whatever this group set out to do has gotten it accomplished 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 115April 20, 2021 1:16 PM

R115 Sad? He only has himself to blame here - people pointing out what is plain as day are not at fault. The guy needs a good dose of rehab and therapy, not pap strolls with some no-name moron.

by Anonymousreply 116April 20, 2021 1:29 PM

R115 You realize we can see where you've posted and what threads you've started, right? Happy Easter. LOL

by Anonymousreply 117April 20, 2021 1:38 PM

R114 exactly what I was trying to say!

by Anonymousreply 118April 20, 2021 2:01 PM

R 116 this is what I was trying to say. R115 must be nice to have to technology to dig into everyone’s privacy and expose them, yet play dirty about your own. I’ve asked you to leave me alone so do so. No more snarky comments.

by Anonymousreply 119April 20, 2021 2:05 PM

R64 Of course, I would fuck Jon Hamm in a heartbeat- actually several. But, instead of putting a bag over his head, I'd put it over his unattractive feet. Jeez, I saw them in socks in an early episode of Mad Men and have never been able to forget that unpleasant memory.

by Anonymousreply 120April 20, 2021 2:12 PM

Did he ruin his career with white thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 20, 2021 2:41 PM

R119 None of us have ever started any threads on here about Hamm. We saw lies and inconsistencies on here and IG that we pointed out, and were yelled at and told to "bring it" by that Hamm Gramm and that Negar person. So we gathered data from what was publicly available and presented what we found. That's pretty much it. It's not rocket science nor fancy technology. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

by Anonymousreply 122April 20, 2021 3:13 PM

Well the two fan accounts are now posting him with a bong. So in addition to being a raging drunk, he's also a pothead. Splendid.

by Anonymousreply 123April 20, 2021 3:24 PM

R123 Theses habits aren't surprising, but considering his rehab stint, publicly posting pics of him like that isn't doing him any favors right now.

by Anonymousreply 124April 20, 2021 3:40 PM

R123 The promotion of "420" is how you know the person running Hamm Gramm isn't a 20-year old Muslim. Drugs & alcohol are forbidden.

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2021 6:52 PM

New podcast where he gets upstaged in the final minutes by a woman on the street who started an organization to work with foster children (watch him impatiently look at his watch and phone as he realizes he's the more boring guest.)

A summary if you don't feel like wasting your time:

- Once again, we get an inconsistent story about his arrival back from Vancouver. This time he claims he arrived prior to his birthday (so it's been before the birthday, then after the birthday, now before the birthday again - someone should lay off the marijuana.)

- He says he's going to Hawaii on vacation "in about a month" (this was recorded at the tail end of March) and also mentions St Louis at the end of April. While he makes no mention of her, get ready for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Sugar Babies and in the spirit of CAA, Sebastian Stan level "showmance vacation" pap strolls.

- Also, he still claims not to be on social media (his IG handle is @normalmacmillon) and discusses the people impersonating him and sliding into the DMs. Yet, we don't address the fan account doing the exact thing that's being run by the sugar babies.

Y'all have a nice day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 21, 2021 2:37 PM

P.S. He also mentions being on Venmo (which we knew already.)

by Anonymousreply 127April 21, 2021 2:38 PM

R126 I prefer Sisterhood of the Traveling Skanks

He better get a handle on that beer gut before he goes. The Daily Mail will have another field day.

by Anonymousreply 128April 21, 2021 2:52 PM

🤔 podcast coming out after all paparazzi strolls aren’t getting any coverage??

by Anonymousreply 129April 21, 2021 5:19 PM

He really needs to lay off the booze and the pot - starting to look like Santa in that red shirt.

by Anonymousreply 130April 21, 2021 6:55 PM

For someone who hates the paparazzi advertising when and where he’s vacationing

by Anonymousreply 131April 21, 2021 7:00 PM

Glad Jon Hamm's priorities aren't getting his COVID vaccine or worrying about the dog that he's hardly spent any time with since he adopted it. But yeah, make sure to keep the booze and drugs flowing and those sugar babies of yours placated. Unbelievable. Worse than Affleck, TBH.

by Anonymousreply 132April 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Sure hope he's prepared for all the travel guidelines to go to Hawaii or he'll be stuck for 10 days in isolation. Not that he'll comply with that (like his birthday) because he's a self-important, entitled dick....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 21, 2021 9:50 PM

OMG. I’ve finally figured it out. This is a Jon Hamm Stan thread! These are his stans!

by Anonymousreply 134April 21, 2021 9:59 PM

R134 This is a "Bust Jon Hamm's Lies and Bullshit" thread.

by Anonymousreply 135April 21, 2021 10:05 PM

I watched the podcast. It was terrible. He really must be getting desperate. He looks like shit. The booze and smokes are taking their toll on him. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 136April 21, 2021 10:15 PM

R134 For some of us, the beef is actually with the people running the social media "stan" accounts. I prefer to call it misHAMMthrope thread.

by Anonymousreply 137April 21, 2021 10:16 PM

His attitude about potentially getting cancelled for his vacation is obnoxious. I hope he and his three tramps get COVID from sharing their bong.

by Anonymousreply 138April 21, 2021 10:42 PM

So a romantic vacation to Hawaii requires the xtra baggage one needs to wonder what’s going on 🤔

by Anonymousreply 139April 21, 2021 11:06 PM

17-18 years with Westfeldt and not one vacation documented (other than the news mention of the time they got robbed in London) and now he's announcing where he's going and when. I mean, why doesn't he just announce it, like: "Yep, the stupid, unemployed bitch called the paps already, so get ready for my soft shitty body to be plastered all over the tabloids again. At some point I'll be sorry I did this, but for now, I'm just drunk, stoned, and watching my career go down the shitter."

by Anonymousreply 140April 21, 2021 11:34 PM

He needs a "vacation" back at Silver Hill to dry out and reflect on his actions. The pathology becomes more evident in every interview. Where are all his actual "friends?"

by Anonymousreply 141April 21, 2021 11:50 PM

I noticed his hair was two different colors in that last pap stroll at McCall's... check out Travolta's in the first few seconds here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2021 12:59 AM

From Covid-19 Precautions for Walk-in Business

Please wear a proper face covering/mask. Must be covering your nose and mouth. Please use the contactless hand sanitizer dispenser located at the front door when you enter before touching anything in the shop. We are only allowed to let five people at a time in the shop. This means only one person per party can enter. Please use a contactless form of payment if possible such as apple pay. the McCalls website: So if only 1 person per party can go in...

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2021 1:05 AM

R143 Yep. Staged. And that's also why they couldn't post it anywhere.

Here's everyone's favorite LA County public health complaint form:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 22, 2021 1:10 AM

R143 R144 Don't forget to include the links to Hamm Gramm & Best of Jon Hamm's photos! Muahahahahhahaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2021 1:15 AM

R145 I don’t have Hamm Gramms

by Anonymousreply 146April 22, 2021 1:24 AM

R146 It's probably okay if you don't have it. Best of Jon Hamm & Aflo are enough. It's too bad they wiped the video already. That had them exiting out the door at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 147April 22, 2021 1:34 AM

Can someone refresh me on the date. I know it’s in the thread, but it’s so far up

by Anonymousreply 148April 22, 2021 1:35 AM

R148 Friday April 16 and the McCall's address is online (Hillhurst)

by Anonymousreply 149April 22, 2021 1:36 AM

Okay done deal, but I think strength in numbers so more than I need to send it in

by Anonymousreply 150April 22, 2021 1:41 AM

R 149 LOCATION 2117 Hillhurst Ave. Los Angeles, CA

by Anonymousreply 151April 22, 2021 1:44 AM

R150 Yep! On it.

by Anonymousreply 152April 22, 2021 1:44 AM

Meh. Kid walked away with 20/20 vision.

by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2021 1:52 AM

Maybe the girls should move back to New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2021 2:10 AM

R154 LOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2021 2:15 AM

They won’t as long as Big Daddy’s footing the bill 🍆🦶🏻

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2021 2:18 AM

Such a cheap ass. He’s not paying for much. The bare minimum. He’s definitely not buying her new clothes.

by Anonymousreply 157April 22, 2021 2:36 AM

R142 No hair-shaming please! Men don't choose hair loss but it is indeed accelerated by booze. His hair looks real at 0:24. I think it has two different colors because the upper part is thinning out. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 22, 2021 8:00 AM

R158 I think the shame is less about hair loss and more about not having his hair done properly when he clearly the money to take three sugar babies to Giorgio Baldi, the Beverly Hills Hotel, paying Backgrid to come out and photograph their pap strolls, paying for the photos because no tabloid will pick them up, and paying for a Hawaiian vacation in the middle of a global pandemic (probably for more pap strolls with this broad.) These stars have access to everything and are paid to look good. The least they could do is take care of themselves and not go out looking sloppy. It's a reflection of his habits and the people with whom he associates.

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2021 2:18 PM

R159 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2021 3:21 PM

Here’s another lie I found! Anna Osceola is a private person

The actor is very private when it comes to her personal life. Anna Osceola does not have an Instagram account, she isn't even active on Twitter. John Hamm is also known for being very private about his life. Even the Mad Men actor is not active on Instagram and Twitter. Here is how netizens are reacting on twitter on the news of John Hamm dating Anna Osceola

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2021 5:22 PM

Jon Hamm is not a fan of social media. ... InStyle notes that Hamm does have an Instagram account, but he uses it purely to follow others and has never posted.

by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2021 5:31 PM

R161, R162 yep it's all lies/ backpedaling. His account is @normalmacmillon

Hers is @topofbiffscane, the sister (sugar baby 2) who used to have the open profile is @chayasophia, and the roommate (sugar baby 3) is @k_ber_k_man. They are all on Facebook too.

Believe other family members, friends, all the trolls, etc. were listed on this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2021 5:54 PM

R163 And they are no strangers to setting up multiple fake accounts on social media platforms. We found a random FB up with a friend list of about 4 people and it's all her histrionic/delusional ass thinking she's Grace Kelly.

Hamm really got himself a fucking winner with this one.

by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2021 6:00 PM

R164 Grace Kelly? You gotta be kidding me. Boy, they really are on a lot of drugs, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2021 6:04 PM

"Oh, it's me!"

Gurl, bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2021 6:09 PM

R166 Complete with a Witches of Eastwick cover photo and "tre volpi" in the profile pic. Apropos.

Well done, sir.

Do these three do anything but blow smoke up their own asses? The sister's idiotic Instagram commentary was much like this.

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2021 6:14 PM

There's some Peruvian dude posting about them in that Mad Men group on Facebook. Thought no "gossip" was allowed in that group by the moderator. Hmmmmm

People are in the comments arguing about the age gap. What do people expect from an emotionally unevolved alcoholic in a midlife crisis?

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2021 6:27 PM

Thanks for pointing that out! It’s taken care of ;)

by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2021 6:44 PM

New photo op pictures just posted on our 2 favorite Instagram accounts ;) Hammaconda even showed up!

by Anonymousreply 170April 22, 2021 7:55 PM

I think Jon should just whip his dick out the next time paparazzi shows up while he's out and about.

by Anonymousreply 171April 22, 2021 8:53 PM

Christian Bale’s number one needs to ask you about clues in case.

by Anonymousreply 172April 26, 2021 10:27 PM

I am crazy or is this her golddigger #2 behind golddiggger#1. Someone please zoom in.

by Anonymousreply 173April 26, 2021 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 26, 2021 10:40 PM

R174 That link is not working properly. Got a better link so we can see what you are seeing?

by Anonymousreply 175April 26, 2021 10:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 26, 2021 10:52 PM

R176 I can't open whatever format it is in. Looks like it's Daily Mail though. Got the article?

by Anonymousreply 177April 26, 2021 10:56 PM

R176 If these are the pics from Sushi Park, there is a female behind them in a black leather jacket and red shirt, but you can't see enough of her face. In other pics, a tall dark haired guy appears to be with that girl. He's wearing sort of a mauve colored shirt.

by Anonymousreply 178April 26, 2021 11:17 PM

They are the ones from the sushi park. I’m not sure why it won’t open. I was just wondering because the woman has red hair just like Golddigger #1

by Anonymousreply 179April 26, 2021 11:27 PM

This link is from Deuxmoi's stories (and thus, will eventually disappear - sorry!) but comes from an SNL staffer or intern regarding Hamm's visits to Shookus whenever he was on Jimmy Fallon or Seth Meyers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 27, 2021 9:30 PM

R180 Good. I'm glad people are starting to come forward to debunk a certain IG account's BS.

by Anonymousreply 181April 27, 2021 9:40 PM

It's always great when a new Edgar Wright movie is coming out and Twitter is ablaze with commentary about the hazing incident (and the entire cast of Baby Driver being a hot mess.)

by Anonymousreply 182May 26, 2021 12:20 PM

My dad was in the Navy during Vietnam (He joined a year or so before the draft.), and he recently showed us a weird certificate he got for crossing over the equator. It has illustrations of King Neptune and mermaids, etc. I vaguely remembered having seen it when I was a kid but I never knew what it was. When he was in the Navy, crossing the equator for the first time involve an "initiatiation" that involved being stripped down, beaten and whipped and kicked and forced to crawl over (glass? I don't remember) and to slither across the length of the scorching ship on their bellies. He said the whips sliced him open and he was covered in welts. Fun stuff. Good memories.

by Anonymousreply 183May 26, 2021 12:29 PM

(R182) Which Twitter tread is this on? Quite a few of that cast are screwed.

by Anonymousreply 184May 27, 2021 2:52 AM

[R58]

If you really study body language, you would know that you need to establish a baseline of body movements to determine whether a certain move such as hands in pockets is a part of Hamm's regular day-to-day life movements. Without a baseline, you don't know whether this is a movement that he does often or that he only uses in a stressful situation.

There are quite a few photos of Hamm walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. Body language experts would say that hands in pockets is a regular movement for him and not only an indication of a stressful situation. It would take a lot more work to establish a complete baseline, but that's the gist of how professional military profilers use body language. They don't take one photo and make a determination of what it means.

I've been taking classes from a former Navy SEAL and military interrogation and body language expert. He now teaches these skills to Navy Seals and the military SERE program (Survival, Evasion, Resistance Escape).

by Anonymousreply 185May 27, 2021 4:59 AM

Good looking guy turns out to be a horrible person??!! What???? I don’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 186May 27, 2021 7:10 AM

R184 Stems from this remake of the film poster that wipes out everyone except Lily James.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 27, 2021 6:08 PM

R185 Of course, one would need to establish a baseline. I probably should have been more specific - there is a difference in his body language between this one and with Jennifer Westfeldt. If you look at old pics of him with Westfeldt, he does not look as uncomfortable or rigid.

by Anonymousreply 188May 27, 2021 6:17 PM

Can anyone help identify Hamm Gramm? She is pictured on the left with the septum ring. LA folks, we need help. Claims to be a "Muslim named Mina working in childcare," but is apparently called Gigi. If anyone knows anyone, post it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 6, 2021 12:06 AM

R189 Well, she is very much not Muslim. Not surprised. Could be Trailer Trash Tammy's cousin, though.

by Anonymousreply 190September 6, 2021 12:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!