Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen Allegedly Orders William and Harry to be Separated behind Philip's Coffin!

The Queen has ordered that Prince Harry and Prince William are separated in the funeral procession behind their grandfather Prince Philip's coffin.

The brothers will walk together but be separated by cousin Peter Phillips who will stand between them. The royal funeral will bring the two brothers together for the first time in a year, following Harry and Meghan Markle's decision to walk away from the royal family. The Queen has signed off plans which will see Harry and William walking behind Philip's coffin as it makes its way to St George's Chapel. She has decided on "each and every" detail of her husband's funeral to ensure his wishes are carried out as much as possible under the trying circumstances of the pandemic. Her Majesty is said to have insisted that nothing "detract from what the day is about, commemorating the extraordinary life of her husband".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 27, 2021 1:43 PM

“Do I have to separate you two AGAIN?!”

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2021 9:40 PM

What a fucked up family!! Time to abolish the crown!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2021 9:46 PM

I wonder if ABC will hire Meghan to cover the funeral together with Gayle King as a sort of "Royal Adviser".

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2021 9:46 PM

Harry had brand new fodder for his therapy sessions.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2021 9:46 PM

*has

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2021 9:47 PM

The Queen already gave Harry a concession. Traditionally the family would appear in their military uniforms with all the gold braid and medals. Harry would have stood out like a sore thumb so the Queen directed they all would wear civilian clothes instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2021 9:51 PM

Would not rule out anything from MeAgain or Gayle, R3.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Well then, William will not be sporting an I’M WITH STUPID lapel pin.

I do hope someone gets to pin a KICK ME sign on Harry’s back.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2021 9:52 PM

One does NOT play, bitches.

I may look feeble, but One is in control.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2021 9:54 PM

One doesn’t seem in control with her son that’s touching young girls. But go off Lizzy, mother of the century over here.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2021 10:01 PM

Slap their faces!! Slap their faces viciously!!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2021 10:04 PM

I'm always tickled that people laud royalty as 'classy' and the cream of the crop when they're just as dysfunctional and screwed up as the commoners.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2021 10:07 PM

She drinks two pimms cups at lunch. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2021 10:13 PM

They're worse than the commoners; they literally take money from the tax payer, shag about, inbreed, commit pedophilia, partake in human trafficking, entertain genocidal maniacs and laugh off the ideas of mental illness. Sandra from down the council estate will at least put a couple of pounds in the charity box despite having to go to the food bank later on, not a chance the Royal lot would give anything that they weren't demanded to give away.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2021 10:14 PM

BBS plays the race card about the funeral.

Jeremy Vine has been blasted for turning Prince Philip's funeral into a 'race issue' by pointing out that all the guests are white.

The Channel 5 TV host, 55, asked a guest on his show whether she thought it was a 'problem' that all 30 attendees would be white at the Windsor Castle service which will be held on Saturday afternoon.

In the clip, Vine says: 'We are going to see a group of 30 people who are going to be at this very restricted funeral, and I'm imagining it will be 30 people who are white.

'I'm just trying to think whether there's anybody of colour in there and I don't think so. Do you think that's a problem?'

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2021 10:18 PM

You know that William asked her to do this. He must be so angry at Harry bringing his ego drama into the funeral arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2021 10:21 PM

WTAF, R15, that is extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2021 10:25 PM

R16 yeah, but Willy has ego issues of his own, so, I wouldn't be surprised if this is his own "screw you". If this is a measure of his maturity, and he's always been kind of cunty, then the whole lot really should be flushed after the Queen pops her clogs.

Having Charles walk between them...that I could see, though I assume he'll be walking directly in front. But this is only going to serve to make the "rift" even worse. Sanctioned, even. Peter Phillips seems like a strange choice for the "buffer" but not a lot of what this disaster of a family does makes much sense.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2021 10:29 PM

R2 yeah. Let's make family functionality the measure of all institutions.

Oooops ....

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2021 10:42 PM

Has Piers Morgan indicated his approval yet?

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2021 11:12 PM

[quote] following Harry and Meghan Markle's decision to walk away from the royal family.

That’s rich, coming from the Mirror. That’s like Brutus claiming that Caesar “just sort of gave up on life, yeah he just stopped giving a shit, then died.”

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote]She drinks two pimms cups at lunch. What do you expect?

I expect that it's a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2021 11:27 PM

Peter Phillips is the eldest grandchild, and rumored to be the Queen's favorite.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2021 11:32 PM

People on either side of the procession want to see Harry or William. That's why they're on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2021 11:37 PM

Are there nudes of Peter Phillips? I think he's the best looking of the grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2021 11:38 PM

This is so sad. I imagine their mother would be very hurt and upset at the rift Meghan the manipulator has caused between her two sons.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2021 11:39 PM

Everyone seems to be the Queen’s favorite, except William and Anne.

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2021 11:40 PM

R26, I wish Diana were still alive, for a few reasons. Mainly because I’d love to see her twig Meghan and her schtick.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2021 11:41 PM

In the fight between two whiny drama queens I’d put my money on Diana.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2021 11:42 PM

Diana would've had Meghan's number from day one, just like William did.

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2021 11:44 PM

Diana would have had Meghan’s number from day one, and she would have brought the whole family together to get rid of her. Diana was a master of media manipulation; she would have done it quietly, using her many mouthpieces in the media to do it without leaving any fingerprints.

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2021 11:45 PM

It’s a shame they won’t be in uniform. The Blues & Royals dress uniform is fabulous for a mourning look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2021 11:48 PM

R29 Diana was definitely dramatic and had her share of mental issues, but I believe she was genuine. I believe she felt called to public service and wanted to help people and to give and receive love. Meghan is self-serving and entitled. She only cares about herself. She wants to be royal for the status. Not to help anybody else. Not to give back, unless plenty of cameras are there and she feels like it. This is why I find her polarizing.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2021 11:49 PM

Oh ffs, it's not as if they want to walk "shoulder to shoulder". As it's patently obvious that they aren't on good terms, it was logical to suggest a buffer. She simply came up with a sensible solution.

R24 - The public isn't ALLOWED to stand there and gawk, remember? There won't be "people on either side". There is going to be NO ONE on either side. The public is being kept away.

The television cameras, I'm sure, will give everyone nice views of both masked men throughout the proceedings.

What part of "public being kept away" did you not understand in the outline of the proceedings?

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2021 11:50 PM

I wonder if they’ll play (or sing) Eternal Father, Strong to Save, a hymn strongly associated with the navy.

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2021 11:53 PM

This whole thing is a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2021 12:00 AM

It's been that way for 1000 years, R36. It's a mess, but we've gotten a lot of plays and movies out of it.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2021 12:07 AM

This BS will never stop. My brother married one of these after he and I had been very close growing up. Now we rarely speak. Bitch wife doesn't like the two brothers doing anything together.

This can only get worse. And it will.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2021 12:10 AM

Meghan is the cunt sister-in-law every family has.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2021 12:17 AM

I have one in my family as well, R38, shudder to think what she would do with a global platform like MeAgain's. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2021 12:23 AM

Meghan's not bad, she's just a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2021 12:25 AM

R38 is right on the nose. My brother and I were best friends our entire lives until a couple of years ago, when his manipulative new wife managed to turn him against his family because we caught her in several significant lies. He hasn't spoken to us since 2019, and it broke my mother's heart. I think of that crazy bitch every time I read a story about Meghan. Her toxicity is unparalleled.

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote] Mainly because I’d love to see her twig Meghan and her schtick.

She’d be high fiving Meghan for doing and saying what she was afraid to.

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2021 12:42 AM

The leave a trail of devestation, if you get lucky like Corey or Trevor they find a new mark.

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2021 12:47 AM

R24 It's not like it's a public parade.

by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2021 12:49 AM

R43 Nope. Two alpha females, too competitive. Wouldn't work.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2021 12:50 AM

I am having a hard time with someone I consider one of my closest friends. For reasons I don’t understand, she adores that cunt Markle and Harry and will not hear a bad word about them. She gets extremely unpleasant if I say anything remotely critical and has implied that I am a racist, which I am not. My loathing of MM is the same as everyone else’s, for all the same reasons.

She implied last year that I was a racist and then made the subject totally taboo. I was not even allowed to deny racism! Then she brings up the subject today and I, who have been stewing over this for months, finally said I think she is evil and the Oprah interview was filled with lies and I don’t like Harry anymore either.

She said that she was “disappointed” in me for 1) being so stupid as to not see the anti-black agenda and 2) for having my different opinion.

She is behaving like a Trumo supporter who goes postal when you say one thing about him. Is this how a friend behaves?

by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2021 1:07 AM

It is something of a cult it seems, R47. Sorry, it seems like the friendship has run its course.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2021 1:12 AM

R47, maybe you should pass her a note in algebra class.

Do you still want to be my friend? 🔲 Yes 🔲 No

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2021 1:46 AM

Harry is so childish

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2021 2:07 AM

I get the feeling Harry was the slow one in the family that they always covered for him, now he has lashed out and it's got to be frustrating. Meghan has to know he is simple minded, that's why she can lead him around by the nose.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2021 2:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote]In the clip, Vine says: 'We are going to see a group of 30 people who are going to be at this very restricted funeral, and I'm imagining it will be 30 people who are white.

LOL - the vast majority of people would have a single race funeral attendance if restricted to your wife, kids, and grandkids.

Moron - is it problematic if his funeral only had white people since, you know, his wife, parents, grandparents, and kids are all white?

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2021 2:27 AM

Exactly r53, my family is 98% lilly white except for my nephew and niece who are Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote]Former BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt was also unimpressed, saying it was 'striking that Andrew thought he could use his father's funeral to advance his rehabilitation' amid talks over him wanting to dress as an Admiral.

"Rehabilitation?" Andrew must be the most arrogant and clueless man on Earth. Nobody ever wants to see him again, there is not coming back from his despicable behavior. He needs to fuck off and live as a private citizen for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2021 2:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 16, 2021 3:38 AM

If Diana were alive, Harry wouldn't be with Meghan. He would be more emotionally mature, and MM would be of no interest to him.

by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2021 4:08 AM

Agree, R57.

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2021 4:14 AM

Will Gaylle King be a commentator on Saturday?

by Anonymousreply 59April 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Why the fuck is Big Liz inserting herself into this?

Go grieve, and leave the brothers [italic]alone.

by Anonymousreply 60April 16, 2021 4:19 AM

R47 I just ignore people who imply that one must be racist, simply because they choose not to believe what Meghan and Harry are saying. It's a sad state of affairs when a large part of the population will brand others as being something as terrible as a bigot for being critical of the very privileged Duchess and a Duke.

by Anonymousreply 61April 16, 2021 4:22 AM

The Queen is wise, so that the piece of ginger shit won't spread germs to the future king or secretly film whatever comes into his warped sight. And I still don't believe that sMEGAcunt whore.

by Anonymousreply 62April 16, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote] I am having a hard time with someone I consider one of my closest friends. For reasons I don’t understand, she adores that cunt Markle and Harry and will not hear a bad word about them.She is behaving like a Trumo supporter who goes postal when you say one thing about him. Is this how a friend behaves?

"She" says it.

A "she" ended decades-long friendship because she didn't like that I lost excess weight and eliminated some health conditions without doing much exercise

Lots of "shes" determine somehow that an OPINION of theirs is a FACT and that a FACT they don't like is an OPINION

Lots of "shes" of the addled and or narcissist variety prefer enabling of delusions to truth

by Anonymousreply 63April 16, 2021 4:31 AM

I don't know about that, r63. My closest female friend, and her entire circle of female friends, all loathe Meghan Markle, just like me and those of my male friends who pay attention to this kind of thing do.

The Markle fandom strikes me as an unusually mentally ill one. It clearly attracts people with strong psychological problems, which is why they're always threatening people with death online and celebrating any misfortune or death in the BRF. When they can't find a misfortune, they feel compelled to invent one, such as claiming William had an unlikely affair, or calling (scummy) Andrew a full-on "pedo" when the youngest person he's accused of sleeping with was easily of age. They don't need proof - their psychological delusions are proof enough for them - just like cult members.

Although I do agree that the majority of this mentally-ill cult is comprised of females.

by Anonymousreply 64April 16, 2021 4:53 AM

She was afraid of scenes like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 16, 2021 5:27 AM

A bunch of bloody sods, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 66April 16, 2021 5:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 16, 2021 5:45 AM

It’s also funny that Andrew poked his little head out and it’s getting blown clean off. Did he think he was forgiven, suddenly?

He and Harry should go live on an island somewhere. If they were regular people, they’d be living in their mom’s basement, playing XBox and dodging baby mamas.

by Anonymousreply 68April 16, 2021 5:57 AM

You could see him puffing up outside the church, R68, wonder when all those instructions were issued to his tailor?

by Anonymousreply 69April 16, 2021 6:03 AM

R67, the DM is melodramatic. They behave as if the sky is falling every time there's a Harry bowel movement. They used to do this to Kate until Megs came along with her African American heritage and Hollywood background.

by Anonymousreply 70April 16, 2021 6:10 AM

Lots of therapy needed in this thread. Please, people, go get some.

by Anonymousreply 71April 16, 2021 6:12 AM

Ah, there’s r71, clucking away with her “concern”.

Thanks for checking in, love.

by Anonymousreply 72April 16, 2021 6:34 AM

Andrew should have issued a written statement as a tribute to his father. It would have been dignified and perhaps earned him some respect.

by Anonymousreply 73April 16, 2021 6:49 AM

" It seemed to me he lived his life with a stink in his wind"

by Anonymousreply 74April 16, 2021 7:10 AM

R47 I too have a relative who thinks and speaks the same way. At Easter I told her that I hadn’t watched the interview and wasn’t going to engage. I’m tired of hearing about Markle. How people don’t see through her is mystifying. She is shallow, calculating and devious.

But she has that newly untouchable quality that says ‘I’m not to be criticised’.

by Anonymousreply 75April 16, 2021 7:13 AM

R71 Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 76April 16, 2021 7:14 AM

The flowery, twee language people use in these threads is just the worst lol, toe-curling!

by Anonymousreply 77April 16, 2021 7:24 AM

R31 Nonsense. Diana was an idiot and would have fallen for the 'racism' nonsense that Markle puts out.

by Anonymousreply 78April 16, 2021 7:41 AM

Ahahahahaha. Maybe she'll tell Harry he has to stay and scrape plates after the luncheon.

by Anonymousreply 79April 16, 2021 7:42 AM

I sincerely doubt it. Diana worked for decades with genuine people who faced genuine racism, who often she met because they were doing genuinely charitable acts.

She would have seen this passing-for-white-but-claiming-racism while faking-behaving-charitably-while-spending-more-than-any-other-BRF-member for what the grifting bitch is: a liar, a user and a psychopath.

If Diana was alive Meghan would have never made it past the first three fucks stage.

by Anonymousreply 80April 16, 2021 7:58 AM

Don’t start none won’t be none.

by Anonymousreply 81April 16, 2021 8:09 AM

r12, I've never known anyone to do that

by Anonymousreply 82April 16, 2021 8:11 AM

I hope they get in a fist fight right in the middle of the procession. William will start it by calling him Mr. Markle and then he'll kick Harry's ass. I just hope the body doesn't roll out when they crash into the casket.

by Anonymousreply 83April 16, 2021 8:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 16, 2021 8:19 AM

just posted for the video of Carson, fyi

by Anonymousreply 85April 16, 2021 8:20 AM

Already the cracks are showing without Philip, he had a great way off reminding everyone that their role is to follow the queen and never overshadow her. This mess is overshadowing the funeral and the queen. Someone needs to pull William and Harry aside, remind them why they are there and to get over themselves, I'd say Anne would be most up to the challenge but I have a feeling she's over it all.

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2021 8:23 AM

R77 Have you heard Katie Nicholl and Victoria Arbiter speak? They are twee personified. Then there’s an old dame who wears a big hat in those Royal specials. At least we don’t have to listen to the words on here.

by Anonymousreply 87April 16, 2021 8:26 AM

The poor old Queen. Can't think what it must be like for her on a personal level. Her steadfast husband now gone after so many years. Having to deal with petty, immature family squabbles.

Give The Queen time to grieve. Be respectful to her and Philip. It's not some photo op to be manipulated to garner advancement. Poor woman. She must be beside herself with grief.

by Anonymousreply 88April 16, 2021 8:31 AM

Didn't Andrew just break up with Koo Stark in 1984? She was a "nudie actress", so it was a massive scandal that went on for years, but she was also 5 or six years older than he was.

by Anonymousreply 89April 16, 2021 8:41 AM

You mean Harry and Andrew r86.

by Anonymousreply 90April 16, 2021 8:48 AM

R77 It's what happens when you get a load of fat, middle-aged American women who think they're suddenly Royal Experts because they've discovered the Daily Mail website. They throw in florid language and ridiculous slang terms they once heard in an episode of Downton and think it makes them sound British.

Brits can spot it a mile off. These lunatics make those idiots who turn up at Royal events decked head to toe in the union flag look comparatively sane.

by Anonymousreply 91April 16, 2021 8:53 AM

I remember watching on the news a few years ago the queen was visiting Scotland and as she left some building the loudest, most American voice boomed "We love you Queen!" Now I'm not sure if the woman had turned up expecting Freddie, a few years to late mind, but I could feel the eye rolls that must've happened around the yank.

Americans just don't understand the royal family and its role, which is why it was embarrassing watching the American news try to influence the firm after Meghan interview. It wasn't going to work.

by Anonymousreply 92April 16, 2021 8:59 AM

R90 no I meant William and Harry. Andrew's a lost cause, there would be no point in tearing into him by this point.

by Anonymousreply 93April 16, 2021 9:02 AM

[quote]Diana would have had Meghan’s number from day one, and she would have brought the whole family together to get rid of her. Diana was a master of media manipulation; she would have done it quietly, using her many mouthpieces in the media to do it without leaving any fingerprints.

Frankly, I think Diana would have objected more to Kate Middleton. William was her first-born and toward the end of her life (as William entered his teens) she began to lean on him more and more for emotional support. She would have resented another woman taking away her son/crutch, as she would have seen it.

by Anonymousreply 94April 16, 2021 10:18 AM

William is the future king and he really should be rising above the Harry situation. It makes him look petty and bitchy, not ideal traits in a monarch.

Diana was attracted to all things showbiz and would have got on fine with Meghan. I also think that Diana would probably be living in LA or Dubai herself; I don't think she'd have stayed in London for her 50s and 60s.

by Anonymousreply 95April 16, 2021 11:30 AM

Let's be honest, it would be pretty funny if a fight broke out between William and Harry at the funeral, soap opera-style

by Anonymousreply 96April 16, 2021 11:40 AM

R96 - Well, "funny" isn't precisely the word I'd have chosen, but it would undoubtedly doom to DL to at least half a dozen new BRF threads.

by Anonymousreply 97April 16, 2021 11:55 AM

R97, the analysis of "a look" between the two will do that.

by Anonymousreply 98April 16, 2021 11:57 AM

R37 - Second that. Someone once called The Wars of the Roses "England's longest running soap opera", and they were right.

If the monarchy disappeared tomorrow, the Express would be the first paper to go out of business, then closely followed by The SUN and then The MIRROR. The Mail might survive, but not the others.

The Harkles would be left without a monarchy to blame for all their problems.

Until, that is, Kate and William set up a rival exile court in, say, Geneva, or even more alarming, New York, bringing the city back to life in one resounding THWACK! The darlings of East Coast High Society, the Cambridges would soon become the Dinner Party Guests From Heaven, the Park Avenue set, and the Hamptons set, their kids in the best schools in the area, all the Mums making sure they drop their kids off JUST as Kate brings George, Charlotte, and Louis to school. George will already be enrolled at Andover or Exeter, and on his way to Princeton, Harvard, Yale, or Brown.

Omid Scobie would commit Hara Kiri, having nothing left in life to do but announce Meghan's next podcast.

The place of worship of choice, I would guess: either St. Bartholomew's on Park Avenue in the 50s, or St. James on the corner of 71st and Madison (I have been to services there: the music is superb).

I dunno - it may be that the Harkles would yet again have done the Cambridges a huge favour: gotten them the wealthy life of leisure and nonroyal obligation, made them sought after social darlings, and tagged them with a tragic ill-done-by brand that the Harkles couldn't hope to match in, er, well - another 1,000 years.

by Anonymousreply 99April 16, 2021 12:12 PM

I am disappointed about the uniforms. They look great.

by Anonymousreply 100April 16, 2021 12:39 PM

Aw, cut us some slack, R92. We love your monarchy, you love our movie industry. A few years ago I did the tourist thing of watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. At the end, in drives a car carrying none other than Her Majesty. You should have heard me shriek, "The Queen! The QUEEEEEN!" But yeah, our media is clueless. If I hear BuckingHAM Palace or Her Royal Majesty one more time....

by Anonymousreply 101April 16, 2021 12:49 PM

Someone mentioned the much-hyped podcast. Where is it? You'd think that would be something Harry and Meghan could easily do as they await her due date during this slow pandemic time.

by Anonymousreply 102April 16, 2021 12:51 PM

It appears that he did, R68. How they have been able to keep him out of the public for a period of time is a mystery. Like the Duchess of Suck, one outing near cameras and he is out ouf control.

Andrew, like Haz, is a disgrace.

It seems their tenuous connection to reality and inability to feel shame renders them global laughingstocks.

Cannot even imagine what MeAgain has planned for tomorrow. Will she be a guest commentator of Gayle King?

by Anonymousreply 103April 16, 2021 12:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 16, 2021 12:54 PM

And how long before Gayle King would be repeating it, R86?

by Anonymousreply 105April 16, 2021 12:57 PM

R103 My expectations tend to be conservative (I thought the Oprah interview would be a big nothing) but I can in fact picture a Skype interview with a certain someone dressed in black, solemnly attesting to Philip's "authenticity" and "contribution." Problem is, wouldn't that be a little off-brand? Meaning her fans wouldn't like it?

by Anonymousreply 106April 16, 2021 12:59 PM

I would love a fist fight behind the coffin and Harry and Will calling each other “bitch”.

by Anonymousreply 107April 16, 2021 1:01 PM

Gayle has promised a "special guest" for tomorrow, R106. Will our Little Mermaid call in?

by Anonymousreply 108April 16, 2021 1:02 PM

As future King shouldn't William walk ahead of Harry and Peter?

by Anonymousreply 109April 16, 2021 1:13 PM

This is damaging to William. You don't separate two brothers in grief unless they they have deep seated issues between them. Funerals and weddings are the places where family feuds are most apparent. Putting Peter Phillips between them sends out the message that Wills & Harry are at war with each other. William, as future monarch, will have to be the peacemaker, because otherwise the festering sore of his relationship will damage his reign. Harry has zero to lose and everything to gain.

Without uniforms, they is no magic. The BRF, despite the pomp and circumstance, will be just another grieving family, in a year where many many grieving families have lost a loved one to Covid. Harry, by attending has thrown protocol into the air. He will do it again when he attends his granny's funeral and his dad's and his brother's Coronation. The Queen, by following her courtiers' advice, and freezing Harry out, has created a wrecking ball.

by Anonymousreply 110April 16, 2021 2:07 PM

Disagree, R110. With destructive people, one freezes them out or neutralizes their harm in other ways. Look at the situation in Jordan. Harry has overplayed his hand and his ability to monetize contacts it is obvious to the world he no longer has will decline. William will be King and Harry will at best continue to spin out. We shall see.

If the vid re: Charlotte comes out the Duchess of Suck will be finished. What will Harry do then? Harry never valued those relationships except for his own gain, or else he would have chosen a different wife.

by Anonymousreply 111April 16, 2021 2:22 PM

“The BRF, despite the pomp and circumstance, will be just another grieving family, in a year where many many grieving families have lost a loved one to Covid.”

I think this is entirely appropriate right now. Save the pomp for the queen.

by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2021 2:25 PM

Who knew there was such a hunky royal? I mean he's British and Anne's kid so take it with a grain of salt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 16, 2021 2:28 PM

This is only a gain for Harry from an American point of view, from a British point of view it's just another stain against him. He has lost the place as the nations favourite rebellious royal and is now seen as a traitor. Bitching about his family behind their back, and by labeling the Royal family as racists it also feels like a slight against the nation. Meghan isn't despised because of the colour of her skin, she's despised because the nation generally liked the strong relationship between William and Harry, Kate was smart to allow that to continue and encourage that as it made her look better. Meghan wrecked that and a part of Diana's legacy was ruined, she made the biggest mistake with that.

Harry also doesn't look good because even though his grandmother has just lost her husband and is grieving, the thing he reportedly cares most about is his uniform.

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2021 2:31 PM

Philip’s funeral day would be a great day for Meghan to come out as “queer”. You know she will sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2021 2:33 PM

God, I'd love it if Meghan called into the TV coverage tomorrow.

But yeah, participating in the glorification of Philip would be tricky for her brand.

by Anonymousreply 116April 16, 2021 2:47 PM

Meghan(them/she/her/he/we/us/the royal we/my pussy)

by Anonymousreply 117April 16, 2021 2:48 PM

Well, there were rumors, R115.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2021 3:03 PM

Both have crazy eyes.

Why does the Duchess of Suck always look like she needs a comb?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 16, 2021 3:05 PM

These royal TWITS need to phased out already, like the rotary phone.

by Anonymousreply 120April 16, 2021 3:06 PM

R120 the rotary phone was phased out decades ago. I believe by the '70s many phone homes were touchtone.

by Anonymousreply 121April 16, 2021 3:09 PM

r120=American

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2021 3:12 PM

R91 reminds me that about two weeks ago we had some lady who pretended to be British by using the word "blinkered" in every post. Set my teeth on edge.

by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2021 3:13 PM

Why would anyone pretend to be British?

by Anonymousreply 124April 16, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote]This is damaging to William. You don't separate two brothers in grief unless they they have deep seated issues between them.

It is damaging to William and I'm confused as to why they came up with these plans for the processions. If they had gone by age or rank or something, and had been consistent for both processions, it wouldn't have been such a big deal, I think. Instead, they have created two different orders in which the grandsons will appear in the processions to and from, which makes it look like it's deliberate and about the brothers.

The statement the Palace issued about "perceptions of drama" didn't help any, either.

Giving the impression of togetherness and solidarity in this time would do wonders for the Palace's image.

by Anonymousreply 125April 16, 2021 3:20 PM

R121- Most people still had rotary phone in the 1970's. By the 1980's rotary phones were being phased out.

by Anonymousreply 126April 16, 2021 3:21 PM

Poor Harry. I feel badly for him more than anyone else in this fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2021 3:23 PM

R127 He is kind of a knucklehead.

by Anonymousreply 128April 16, 2021 3:24 PM

Why, R127?

by Anonymousreply 129April 16, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote]Most people still had rotary phone in the 1970's. By the 1980's rotary phones were being phased out.

I agree with the 80's. Touch tone was not exactly rare before that, but rotary was more common into the early 80's. I wonder if the big change was when Ma Bell was broken up and people stopped renting their phones and started buying phones from a store. Also, there was a rise in needing a touch tone for menu options that probably did not exist in the 70's. You now needed a touch tone for certain tasks, not just the convenience of quicker dialing.

by Anonymousreply 130April 16, 2021 3:32 PM

William: (Singsong) I get to be king. I get to be king.

Harry: Shut-up.

William: Nana, Harry's kicking grampy's casket.

Harry: Shut UP. I am NOT.

QE: Boys, don't make me put down this orb and scepter and come over there.

by Anonymousreply 131April 16, 2021 3:36 PM

Harry seems to have suffered the most from his mother’s death...he has never been right. I also wonder if he’s on the spectrum too. He seems a bit slow.

by Anonymousreply 132April 16, 2021 3:42 PM

It's nothing those guys can't resolve with a hawt 69 session

by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2021 3:46 PM

They sound like a normal family to me.

A lot of the posters on here acting like their shit don't stink.

by Anonymousreply 134April 16, 2021 3:49 PM

They have experience with Harry acting out in front of cameras. Seems wise to me. That POW investiture where they pushed in rather than going to the other room was cringeworthy. Is it unthinkable that Harry would create drama, even at his grandfather's funeral? No, so best to limit the opportunities.

William and Philip himself also lost their mothers early and did not go on a bender of destruction toward their families in middle age.

by Anonymousreply 135April 16, 2021 3:51 PM

Anyone who has dealt with a family who likes to gang up on certain members and punish them for minor infractions at inappropriate times (like a funeral) will be feeling sorry for Harry.

That's not how families are supposed to work. That's toxic as hell. The Meghan & Harry Haters Brigade just loves it when they think someone in the family is shitting all over the "bad seeds" or whatever, but that's because they don't know any better. That's probably how their own families work, they're probably the drama queen shit-stirrers in their own family chats who turn some mild disagreement into "they're trying to destroy the family and everyone in it!" and then use their exaggeration as an excuse to be as awful as possible to the target of their hatred.

No, it's not normal family behavior, but I'm sure a lot of you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 136April 16, 2021 3:55 PM

I lik what you said, r136.

by Anonymousreply 137April 16, 2021 4:00 PM

People who try to make practically everything about race are retarded, or manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 138April 16, 2021 4:13 PM

In the pic accompanying the OP, what the heck happened to Harry's arm?

by Anonymousreply 139April 16, 2021 4:16 PM

If there’s a heaven Phillip is up there enjoying spicy and tasty foods without reserve after a lifetime being subservient to TQ’s bland palate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 16, 2021 4:16 PM

^^^forgot to say the chef Darren appears to be family. Total queen.

by Anonymousreply 141April 16, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote] Meghan is self-serving and entitled. She only cares about herself. She wants to be royal for the status.

The sooner that she is gotten rid of, the better.

I've really come to loath her.

by Anonymousreply 142April 16, 2021 4:23 PM

Then why did she leave? I don’t think that Harry was too enamored of being a royal anymore himself. He seems happier.

by Anonymousreply 143April 16, 2021 4:28 PM

Fuck You, R2. Sort of has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? Bears repeating, I say. Fuck You, R2.

by Anonymousreply 144April 16, 2021 4:32 PM

TQ probably did it to prevent Harry from taping conversations with William. They better check his suit for wiring. After all, his cunty wife loves to collect alleged receipts for blackmailing purposes.

by Anonymousreply 145April 16, 2021 4:41 PM

Ok, Mr. Misogyny, R63. We get it - you don’t like girls. Cooty Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 146April 16, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote]TQ probably did it to prevent Harry from taping conversations with William. They better check his suit for wiring.

Not exactly tethered to reality, are you folks?

by Anonymousreply 147April 16, 2021 4:53 PM

They're all going to be very careful what they say to Harry, probably nothing but the most basic pleasantries and that's it. Any fool would know that every word said to Harry will be relayed to Gayle King and Omid Scobie and broadcast around the world.

by Anonymousreply 148April 16, 2021 4:56 PM

I really hate that the press characterizes this as a "feud" as if they are having a disagreement in which both have rational arguments. Harry has proven himself to be toxic from what we have seen (Oprah interview, complaints about the royal family). He has probably done so much more that we are either unaware of or cannot prove (for example, I would bet he was, in part, behind the Rose affair rumors). There is no feud. William is done with Harry and for more than ample, rational reasons.

by Anonymousreply 149April 16, 2021 5:00 PM

R105 - Why blame William? His brother leaked private telephone conversations via Gayle King, threw William's wife under the bus, lied about the family . . . William didn't make a fuss when he was told to wear a morning suit, instead.

It was Harry and Andrew who behaved badly. There is nothing to be gained by William pretending that all's well between him and Harry.

William is the one doing the heavy lifting at home. Harry is going to fly back to Santa Barbara and lounge on the sofa with Meghan and craft beer and whinge about how mean they were to him.

Harry and Andrew have managed to get uniforms banned from the funeral. That's as much as they should be allowed to get.

When the Queen goes, Harry and Andrew will at last feel the full force of Charles' and William's wrath.

I think Charles' guilt has dried up in the wake of Harry's and Meghan's appalling behaviour since early March. It was a huge mistake on their parts to assume he would never get past his guilt.

William doesn't need to get over himself: Harry does. And Harry won't. This is the end of the road for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 150April 16, 2021 5:26 PM

Most of the world see Harry and Meghan as quite toxic, R136.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 16, 2021 5:28 PM

Archbishop of Canterbury on the news today saying that despite what's going on in the family tomorrow's funeral will be about the Duke of Edinburgh.

Shame on Andrew and Wills for trying to turn Philip's funeral into a point scoring event for them.

They're one of Britain's most dysfunctional families. The sooner they're gone the better.

by Anonymousreply 152April 16, 2021 5:28 PM

Do you think Harry and Williams have ever farted in front of each other?

by Anonymousreply 153April 16, 2021 5:29 PM

R136, did you miss this bullying and toxic behavior by the mouthpiece of the Duch, days before Philip's death?

by Anonymousreply 154April 16, 2021 5:29 PM

Link for R154, seems quite bullying and toxic to be threatening and attempting to blackmail the family of a dying 99 year old and his frail wife just days before his death.

Such humanitarians! So "kind!"

The Duke and Duch SUCK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 16, 2021 5:34 PM

Those people (the Queen included) go out of their ways to keep that family as dysfunctional as possible. When people are treated differently than everyone else, they act differently than everyone else. If Queen Elizabeth wants normalcy in her family should start treating them all like normal people. Their feces does not come out in plastic bags after all.

by Anonymousreply 156April 16, 2021 5:34 PM

Gayle, save my appearance until late in the morning......but give little build ups to the surprise special guest as the show goes along.....

Harry is wearing a wire so we'll have some live sound bites from the fruneral don't you know.

Do you want Archie on the air, too? Let me know today so I can have him brought downstairs. I think he is still in house somewhere.

This is going to be great. Thanks, friend. Hellos to Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 157April 16, 2021 5:36 PM

How would that work, R156? Are you suggesting that they all serve as monarch on a rotating basis?

by Anonymousreply 158April 16, 2021 5:37 PM

It sure can't be ruled out, R157, astonishing as that is.

We should have a watching party thread.

by Anonymousreply 159April 16, 2021 5:38 PM

If it is true that William has the younger Yorks on some type of retainer payments, I still would not rule out their working with the Suckses to stab him or Charles or both in the back. Look at Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 160April 16, 2021 5:50 PM

Omid Scobie will be doing the play by play with Gayle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 16, 2021 5:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 16, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote]Omid Scobie will be doing the play by play with Gayle.

Their coverage will be wall to wall propaganda.

I'm sure they will both be watching Meghan's twitter feed so they know what they are allowed to say.

Could it be any more obvious?

by Anonymousreply 163April 16, 2021 6:00 PM

Yikes. Some poor soul on here posted about 20 times early in the thread, calling Meghan "MeAgain" repeatedly.

Then they started calling them the "Sucks" instead of "Sussexes," again for another 20 posts or so.

Then when I used the word "toxic" once, they posted over a dozen times about how it's not the BRF who is toxic, it's Meghan, and Harry, and all of us who don't hate Meghan.

Someone needs an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 164April 16, 2021 6:02 PM

Omid Scobie has had so much awful work done he looks like an alien in human disguise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 16, 2021 6:02 PM

R152 - "Shame on Andrew and Wills for trying to turn Philip's funeral into a point scoring event for them."

You mean Andrew and Harry, of course.

by Anonymousreply 166April 16, 2021 6:04 PM

R162 I never realized Diana's brother was so tall. He must be around 6'4".

by Anonymousreply 167April 16, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote] calling (scummy) Andrew a full-on "pedo" when the youngest person he's accused of sleeping with was easily of age

Is this true? I've been wondering what the age-of-consent laws were in the location(s) where this allegedly took place.

Sorry to be off topic, but I wasn't on this board or otherwise following the story when it first came out.

by Anonymousreply 168April 16, 2021 6:05 PM

That was my guess! I just won some money. I still do not rule out a call from MeAgain.

by Anonymousreply 169April 16, 2021 6:07 PM

R168, there’s no statutory rape involved in the allegations against Andrew. Sex trafficking is what is at issue.

by Anonymousreply 170April 16, 2021 6:08 PM

R161 - Scabies and King doing the coverage for Philip's funeral is beyond comical. CBS may just as well introduce the proceedings with "Our coverage today is led by those well-known experts on all things Windsor, Omid Scobie and Gayle King, on gracious loan from Archewell Productions."

by Anonymousreply 171April 16, 2021 6:09 PM

Thank you for clarifying, R170.

by Anonymousreply 172April 16, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote] nothing "detract from what the day is about, commemorating the extraordinary life of her husband

Extraordinary ???

by Anonymousreply 173April 16, 2021 6:20 PM

R173

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 16, 2021 6:28 PM

CBS cannot be serious putting these two Sussex hangers on (ass kissers) on the air for Philips funeral. This is some repugnant, sleazy, fucked up shit.

by Anonymousreply 175April 16, 2021 6:35 PM

The image of William not walking beside his brother tomorrow will be shown for years and years.

A rift in the family is not good for the institution long term.

by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2021 6:39 PM

You asked how M would make this all about herself. There is your answer. Three fame whore peas in a pod, Scooby, Gayle and M.

by Anonymousreply 177April 16, 2021 6:41 PM

Gayle King is exploiting Philip's death for her own gain? I sincerely hope this shit backfires in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 178April 16, 2021 6:44 PM

hey anti Meghan CUNTS won't you demented wankers give it a fucking break already? Meghan Markle did not cause the downfall of the BRF. You pathetic pieces of shit seem to have no problem with Prince Andrew getting involved with a child sex trafficker or the rumoured Nazi connections of this family or even Charles being caught on tape saying he wants to be Camilla's tampon. But Meghan and Harry doing a tell all interview is the absolute worst thing that could've happened to this perfect family. Go fuck yourselves; with a chainsaw. Please!

by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2021 6:45 PM

R179, Megan and Harry aren't going to invite you over no matter what you say. They don't want to be your friends. We know this makes you sad.

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2021 6:49 PM

Try to give less of a shit, Megaloon.

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2021 6:49 PM

The haters are absolutely relentless. Meghan is, at worst, an adventuress. So is Kate basically. They cleaned up her image fast enough. Drunken sorority girl-cum-cockblocker. Now, she’s a ROLE MODEL? Gimme a break. If anything, she’s worse than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2021 7:05 PM

I can't stand Kate.

She a Stepford Wife

by Anonymousreply 183April 16, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote]A rift in the family is not good for the institution long term.

Long term?

The institution is already done

by Anonymousreply 184April 16, 2021 7:07 PM

Absolutely r183. She’s worthless, save for her ability to drop crotchfruit.

by Anonymousreply 185April 16, 2021 7:09 PM

Meghan wasn't even capable of that. What a complete fucking failure she is at everything. This is why she hates Kate and is so envious of her and her life. Kate succeed beautifully where Markle fell flat on her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 186April 16, 2021 7:16 PM

Kate succeeded because she had HELP! She’s a life support system for her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 187April 16, 2021 7:17 PM

Hehe. It eats Smegs alive, the jealousy. The pathological insecurity and zero self esteem. This pathetic bitch is so needy and insecure that she is competing with a dead man for attention and to feel some worth. She can not even allow a man his funeral, his goodbye. What a miserable, worthless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 188April 16, 2021 7:22 PM

Kate succeeded because she fell inline, her past didn't matter if she could manage that and she did. Meghan's problem is she couldn't stand not being the center attention and evolve into who the family needed her to be.

by Anonymousreply 189April 16, 2021 7:24 PM

Appearing to be cozy with the traitorous is what would be harmful, R176. See Jordan for reference.

by Anonymousreply 190April 16, 2021 7:27 PM

Haz is OVAH. What will he merch when the images powerfully show he has NO future connections with the BRF? That is why his shills and trolls are so butthurt.

by Anonymousreply 191April 16, 2021 7:28 PM

Meghan was a fucking mess. Everywhere they went they looked messy, high. They were such an embarrassing, incompetent nightmare to the royal family and the establishment they were supposed to represent. Every tour was a humiliating failure.

by Anonymousreply 192April 16, 2021 7:28 PM

R188, come sit by me tomorroow!

The ITV commentator is another astonishing choice.

by Anonymousreply 193April 16, 2021 7:30 PM

Harry will survive. Even if his marriage doesn’t. I get the impression that he’s weary of palace life. He’s gonna find his footing eventually.

by Anonymousreply 194April 16, 2021 7:33 PM

R192, she had plenty of instruction, her assertions were lies. She merely chose to seek negative attention instead of fitting in and representing the UK with dignity. Prince Philip was right to term her "destructive" and to call her "Wallis."

Now that we know what Gayle and Scoobie Doo and Tom have planned for tommorow, what do we think the Duchess of Suck will get up to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 16, 2021 7:35 PM

Harry is and always has been a petulant asshole. That his elderly father and grieving grandmother should have to deal with his shit is disgraceful. His choice of a wife has really exposed the truth behind his crafted image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 16, 2021 7:37 PM

I think it was clever to state that no one would be in uniform. If Andrew or Harry agreed to wear civillian clothes it could not be ruled out that they would show up in uniform.

by Anonymousreply 197April 16, 2021 7:40 PM

Are you 12, R153?

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2021 7:55 PM

You piece of shit, R179.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2021 7:58 PM

WILLIAM: "Are you 6th or 36th in line now?"

HARRY: "Are you completely bald or almost completely bald now?"

WILLIAM: "Tosser"

HARRY: "Bitch"

WILLIAM: "Cunt!"

QUEEN: "Yes?"

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2021 8:09 PM

[quote] calling (scummy) Andrew a full-on "pedo" when the youngest person he's accused of sleeping with was easily of age Is this true?

UK and Bahamas age of consent is 16. NY age of consent is 17. Maybe they have additional evidence that on pedophile island he was provided younger girls, but even if true they would never go there and risk exposing Bill Clinton at the same time.

The girls Andrew have been connected with by the media have all been young but legal. Andrew probably is financially corrupt but I haven't seen evidence of Andrew committing a single sex crime. The Daily Mail moderators several times have refused to allow though that observation. It's been one big smear.

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2021 8:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2021 10:09 PM

Gayle and that Scabies creature are going to give this funeral the Macys Parade treatment. Will there be a zoom Meg interview in which she will claim to be the last person Philip spoke to on the phone? "He kept asking for Archie."

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2021 10:21 PM

38 people, not including drivers or the Queen. I thought it was only supposed to be 12

by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2021 10:24 PM

So are we all alone in the Daimler with a bottle of Boodles?

by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2021 10:44 PM

Why is Gayle doing this? They are all connected to SS. I do not understand why someone like OW, who is rich, would be involved with such people. They all seem to be connected with dark money. Oligarchs, money laundering. Why would people who are all ready rich beyond 5 lifetimes feel the need to be involved with these nefarious people?

by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2021 10:57 PM

They were all quite connected to Weinstein too, R206.

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2021 11:27 PM

Who knows how things would have been if Diana were still alive? People forget that Diana did her own Oprah-type interview. Diana was also not happy with how the royals were treating her.

Diana may have married some asshole who would become Harry's stepfather.

Harry may still have met & married a woman similar to Meghan.

Posters are saying Diana would put a stop to a marriage. She didn't have that kind of power and that was part of the problem for her.

The Monacos could not stop Princess Caroline from marrying her first husband. (She was 20 or so and he was almost 20 years older.)

by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2021 11:30 PM

What would have not detracted is not inviting Harry after he went scorched earth on his family to enhance his brand on Oprah and he and his spouse lied through their teeth.

What would have not detracted is allowing those who are entitled to wear uniforms, wear them, and those who are not, not, even if it makes them stick out, like Harry and Andrew.

You don't coddle the shit out of these two and then have surrogatees put forth an "I'm so tough" planted story.

William is not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2021 11:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2021 11:33 PM

And it will be for The Queen's funeral, Prince Charles's Coronation, then his funeral, then William's Coronation.....

by Anonymousreply 211April 16, 2021 11:41 PM

Harry must be made to feel comfortable, after all, lest he whine some more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 17, 2021 3:49 AM

Well, NOW we HAVE to do a Harry and Meghan episode of The Crown

by Anonymousreply 213April 17, 2021 4:03 AM

You just KNOW that Meghan is quietly sending notes to Peter Morgan: "I know you said you weren't going to include our story in the Crown, but just in case you change your mind, I had some thoughts and details I thought you might be able to use."

by Anonymousreply 214April 17, 2021 4:08 AM

Interesting choice of words, do not doubt that it is true. Hard to shit all over people and then still monetize your connectoin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 17, 2021 4:13 AM

R206 They get bored.

by Anonymousreply 216April 17, 2021 4:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 17, 2021 5:00 AM

Save me a space. I'll be right over.

When I get there, I'll change into something black. I'll let you decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 17, 2021 5:18 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 17, 2021 5:19 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 17, 2021 5:20 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 17, 2021 5:21 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 17, 2021 5:22 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 17, 2021 5:23 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 17, 2021 5:24 AM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 17, 2021 5:27 AM

Or this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 17, 2021 5:27 AM

Why doesn’t Muriel lock up the royal/Markle threads the way she does with the theatre gossip thread? If it’s subscribers she wants that is a far better way to get them.

by Anonymousreply 227April 17, 2021 5:32 AM

R218 to R226 you need to find and post a pic of Princess Mike at her son Freddy’s wedding. It’s not black but the outfit takes upstaging the bride to a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 228April 17, 2021 5:34 AM

R208, a lot of posts I’ve read say they are grateful that it’s William who’s going to be King and not Harry. What they don’t realize is in all probability, Harry wouldn’t be the person he is today if he was first born and first in line to the throne. William always had expectations, which is why Harry got away with a lot of juvenile behavior. There’s also no way he would’ve been able to marry MM. Whoever controls the purse strings, wields the power.

Irony is pre MM, William was hated because of Kate and were advocating for Harry to become King instead.

by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2021 5:49 AM

R228. Here is Princess Michael at her son, Lord Frderick's wedding. Wow, quite the dress and bazooms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 17, 2021 5:56 AM

^^And here she is at her daughter, Lady Gabriella's wedding where she toned it down considerably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2021 5:57 AM

Darn, SNL is not new

They'd have fun with squabbling Harry and William

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2021 6:05 AM

Get a grip R176 and the rest of you .

They never walked together in the procession behind their mother's coffin,why should they walk together behind their grandfather's?

by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2021 6:06 AM

Will they get in a fistfight in the church?

by Anonymousreply 234April 17, 2021 6:18 AM

^^Yes, while Granny isn't looking.

by Anonymousreply 235April 17, 2021 6:48 AM

Oh please, more like a slapfight. Those two bitches have never been near a real fight. There's more of a chance of Anne swinging a punch than either of them.

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2021 8:45 AM

I am bored already by these two entitled brothers. After the queen croaks, we will have a deteriorating shell of a monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 237April 17, 2021 9:50 AM

R87, I find those two unbearable. Katie Nicholl seems downright dumb. I think the old broad you're thinking of is Sarah Bradford (a.k.a. Viscountess Bangor)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 17, 2021 10:35 AM

[QUOTE] Yikes. Some poor soul on here posted about 20 times early in the thread, calling Meghan "MeAgain" repeatedly.

That's the lunatic Welp Troll. She has about 100 posts on this thread, featuring puerile nicknames like Sunshine Sucks, The Duchess of Suck. Zero originality and a creepy oral fixation. She is a hardcore conspiracy theorist who used to be a Larrie.

by Anonymousreply 239April 17, 2021 11:25 AM

R176 - They've survived several: the split resulting from the Abdication (and that was of a sitting monarch, not a sixth in line), a re-ordering of the succession, while the clouds of WWII were gathering on the European horizon), and, of course, the ghastly PR that resulted from the Wales divorce and Diana's subsequent canonisation by early death.

I assure you they'll survive this one. Short memories, really.

by Anonymousreply 240April 17, 2021 12:30 PM

R237 - That's what they said after the Abdication. That's what they said after Diana. So far, hasn't happened.

It will only be a shell of a deteriorating monarchy to those who weren't on board in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 241April 17, 2021 12:32 PM

R183 - Oh, please. She's a future Queen Consort and she knows what the ball game is. She's made of chrome steel underneath that demure exterior. She isn't there to set the world on fire.

Stepford Wives don't become nearly professional amateur photographers and lead projects like Hold Still and Five Under Five.

Oh, but she's not a raging feminist like Meghan Markle - who fucked her way to where she is now.

by Anonymousreply 242April 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Well said, r242

by Anonymousreply 243April 17, 2021 12:48 PM

Katherine has proven an excellent brood mare.

by Anonymousreply 244April 17, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote] Philip’s funeral day would be a great day for Meghan to come out as “queer”. You know she will sooner or later.

“On the same day my husband is burying his grandfather, I’m burying the closet!”

by Anonymousreply 245April 17, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote]Those people (the Queen included) go out of their ways to keep that family as dysfunctional as possible. When people are treated differently than everyone else, they act differently than everyone else. If Queen Elizabeth wants normalcy in her family should start treating them all like normal people. Their feces does not come out in plastic bags after all.

This is why I don't think that the monarchy in the UK is long for this world...

by Anonymousreply 246April 17, 2021 4:43 PM

People have been saying that for hundreds of years, r246.

by Anonymousreply 247April 17, 2021 4:47 PM

Her son Frederick at R231's picture looks like Fester: The Early Years

by Anonymousreply 248April 17, 2021 5:27 PM

Rolls eyes at R246.

by Anonymousreply 249April 17, 2021 9:29 PM

R248 Freddy allegedly had a major coke habit in his twenties - he’s been looking surprised ever since.

by Anonymousreply 250April 17, 2021 9:31 PM

r242 If Kate didn't fuck her way to where she is now then why did William marry her?

It certainly didn't have anything to do with her pedigree.

by Anonymousreply 251April 17, 2021 9:34 PM

William could have fucked anybody he wanted to. He's one man in the world who most certainly never, ever needed to marry just because someone throws a good fuck. Good fucks were throwing themselves at him left, right and centre.

Why did William marry her? For the same reasons we are all so impressed with her now: her character and the fact that her mentality and her values made her perfect for the job. And, maybe, he fell in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 252April 17, 2021 9:38 PM

Lol, Wills was never in love with Waity, he only married her because he couldn't find anyone better.

by Anonymousreply 253April 17, 2021 10:00 PM

Unhinged Megaloon at R251 and R253 etc - there’s an old expression that you may not be aware of: choose your battles.

Because you’re certainly not winning this one in this thread on this day.

Maybe head back to LSA or wherever it is that you worship the Desperate Housewife of Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 254April 17, 2021 10:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 17, 2021 10:43 PM

Yeah she sure has a rocking bod, R255!

Just imagine Meg on the same outfit! Actually, I’d rather not 🤮

by Anonymousreply 256April 17, 2021 10:46 PM

He looked pretty smitten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 17, 2021 10:46 PM

Why was William hated R229?

by Anonymousreply 258April 17, 2021 10:50 PM

R258 - Ignore the poster. William wasn't hated and "advocating for Harry to be King" is a piece of nonsense.

Harry's been a train wreck since his early youth and all the courtiers and his relatives knew it.

William and Kate are the best thing to happen to the monarchy since Edward VIII abdicated - that is, next to Meghan and Harry, whose trashy, whingeing, offensive behaviour haloed the Cambridges with pure gold.

by Anonymousreply 259April 17, 2021 11:01 PM

'Stepford Wives don't become nearly professional amateur photographers and lead projects like Hold Still and Five Under Five.Oh, but she's not a raging feminist like Meghan Markle - who fucked her way to where she is now.'

Kate TOTALLY fucked her way to where she is now and that's all she did. She's never worked independently like Meghan has but just accepted projects which have come to her because of her husband's position. She isn't a very good photographer either and can't even make lantern jawed Charlotte look attractive.

by Anonymousreply 260April 17, 2021 11:05 PM

R260 We get it. You hate white people. You can go back to LSA now.

by Anonymousreply 261April 17, 2021 11:07 PM

R260 is Meghan. She's lonely without her scrawy orange fuckbuddy.

by Anonymousreply 262April 17, 2021 11:10 PM

I am white, R261. I just hate grifters like Kate who have never applied for a job and got it on their own merit, regardless of social status. She was William's housewife all through her 20s. One of the laziest cunts around.

by Anonymousreply 263April 17, 2021 11:12 PM

Meghan, please stop posting here. We don't like you.

by Anonymousreply 264April 17, 2021 11:14 PM

Catherine worked part time for Jigsaw before she worked for her parents’ company, so it appears your allegation is inaccurate r263.

by Anonymousreply 265April 17, 2021 11:16 PM

'Part time for Jigsaw" !!! Let me laugh. She couldn't even manage a full time job. What a weak servile milksop of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 266April 17, 2021 11:17 PM

She was working with her parents’ company at the same time. So two jobs isn’t enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 267April 17, 2021 11:19 PM

R266 She went to Marlborough and her parents are multi-millionaires. She wasn't going to get a Saturday job in Greggs for pocket money.

by Anonymousreply 268April 17, 2021 11:20 PM

She was at Jigsaw for about three months when William ditched her. Workng for the family business doesn't count and she stopped doing anything like that when she moved to Wales to be William's housewife.

by Anonymousreply 269April 17, 2021 11:21 PM

R269 What exactly are you accusing her of? I don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 270April 17, 2021 11:23 PM

R266 R263 R260 etc - But it’s all worked out well for Kate and Meghan is obviously happy being a trashy Southern California retired c list actress so everybody wins!

Why does all this make you so angry? It’s a bit sad, really, don’t you think?

You sound unhinged and in some sort of spiral of madness triggered by...what?

by Anonymousreply 271April 17, 2021 11:23 PM

Why doesn’t working for the family business count? A lot of my classmates went straight from university to family businesses, the only jobs they ever had. It’s a normal thing for successful businesses.

by Anonymousreply 272April 17, 2021 11:24 PM

Being a docile, servile whore with no way to make an independent living. She leeched onto the nearest rich man instead.

by Anonymousreply 273April 17, 2021 11:24 PM

You don’t know her or whether she’s docile or servile. A woman who marries is not a whore.

by Anonymousreply 274April 17, 2021 11:26 PM

Is Kate even allowed to have a job? It's not like she could be all, "Bye Wills. See you tonight." as she goes off to her job as a dental office receptionist.

These Meghastans are really crazy.

by Anonymousreply 275April 17, 2021 11:29 PM

Kate didn't marry William until she was 29 so she had PLENTY of time to use her degree to get a relevant job. She was a lazy trollop who couldn't be arsed with working.

by Anonymousreply 276April 17, 2021 11:33 PM

She was happy and rich and didn’t need to work, R276! That really grinds your gears, doesn’t it?

You’re fat, poor and unmarried, aren’t you, R276? I’m picking up on a vibe.

by Anonymousreply 277April 17, 2021 11:37 PM

White cunt Kate whoring it up on a yacht aged 19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 17, 2021 11:38 PM

'You’re fat, poor and unmarried, aren’t you'

Stop projecting, Klan fucker.

by Anonymousreply 279April 17, 2021 11:39 PM

'She was happy and rich '

She wasn't rich. Her boyfriend was, her parents were. She was not. She had a degree in History of Art and never even tried to use it to get a job. Meanwhile Meghan was working as a waitress and going for auditions in her early 20s, before she was hired for Suits due to her own acting ability, after several auditions. Nothing to do with her parents or her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 280April 17, 2021 11:42 PM

“White cunt Kate”, eh, R278?

Showing your true colours, racist! Take your bitterness and envy back to LSA where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 281April 17, 2021 11:42 PM

Meghan sucked as an actress. She had a bit part in Horrible Bosses 2 as a FedEx delivery girl and she was terrible even in that small role.

by Anonymousreply 282April 17, 2021 11:46 PM

R281 is a dumbass who thinks that racism against white people is a thing.

by Anonymousreply 283April 17, 2021 11:46 PM

It is, R283. But your use of the scintillatingly basic word “dumbass” shows that you’re too much of a dumbass yourself to realise that.

Back to LSA for you.

by Anonymousreply 284April 17, 2021 11:49 PM

Meghan, really, go away. Harry will be back soon so you can make him miserable instead of us.

by Anonymousreply 285April 17, 2021 11:49 PM

You mouth the words whilst typing with one finger, don’t you, R283?

by Anonymousreply 286April 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Bullshit- they are all equally spaced as per COVID protocol. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 287April 18, 2021 12:44 AM

R278 You’re on thin ice talking about yachting!

by Anonymousreply 288April 18, 2021 12:47 AM

Fuck you, R251 and R253. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 289April 18, 2021 2:35 AM

This is all a big to do about nothing. William, Harry, & Phillips are the 3 adult grandsons of Prince Phillip. What were they supposed to do, make Peter Phillips walk alone in the procession? He was not put in the middle to separate anyone. It's not like The Queen was afraid William and Harry might break out in a fight during the procession. But as usual the scummy media is trying to make it into something it's not.

by Anonymousreply 290April 18, 2021 10:19 AM

R260 - Hi, Pet! How are things in [fill in the blank] Montecito, Kandinsky Street or wherever those Russian bots are hired out of, or your halfway house?

Man, it's just eating you up, innit? Gorgeous Kate in the Queen's pearl and diamond choker, tall and slender, the photo of her in the car already being labelled "iconic", blowing the rest of them out of the water with her grace, dignity, and poise?

Eat it, love. She blew your idol out of the water.

As for fucking her way to the top: well, Kate only fucked the Top, and stuck with him for the long haul.

Meghan fucked everything and anything on her way up the greasy pole of show biz. How did she put in that silly blog she used to try to turn herself into Gwyneth Paltrow? "Lots of sex"?

And you really should retire that "lantern-jawed" bit. It's really dog-eared.

Poor little Charlotte: even her own Mum can't make her look attractive.

You should bin it, Pet. You look more insane with every post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 18, 2021 12:19 PM

Oh, poor Princess Charlotte: it's already evident that the unappealing little thing has inherited Diana's legendary legs (scroll down for it).

You can bet your arse Meghan is spending her nights praying for a blonde, blue-eyed daughter with Diana's legs instead of Meghan's. What did someone on DL once say about Meghan's legs? Oh, yes: "I've seen better legs hanging over a bird's nest."

I dined out on that one for a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 18, 2021 12:25 PM

I think it was totally inappropriate for Kate to turn it into a PR op, wearing granny's personally lent jewellery items.

That was a fuck you, look what you're missing to Meghan. That woman doesn't miss a good crisis to manufacture a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 293April 18, 2021 12:30 PM

R293 - Why on earth was it totally inappropriate for Kate to wear something specifically leant by the Queen for the occasion? This was a ceremonial funeral. The entire funeral was a phot op for the monarchy itself. What should Kate have turned up in, sackcloth and ashes?

She's a future Queen Consort, and she bloody well looked every inch of it, as well she should have. What should she have pretended to be? Married to someone way down the line rather than the next Heir Apparent?

Sour grapes. She looked stunning, she did the family and the monarchy and Prince Philip and her husband proud. It was what was expected of her, and she did her job. Superbly.

If it was also a fuck-you to Meghan, Meghan richly earned it six weeks ago.

Inappropriate? After that fucking vicious interview full of lies painting the entire family with innuendos of oppression after they turned her into someone Oprah would have ever given the time of day to?!

You need to review the meaning of the word.

by Anonymousreply 294April 18, 2021 12:40 PM

^*photo (not phot) op

by Anonymousreply 295April 18, 2021 12:41 PM

If Kate wearing the queens jewels was a fuck you to MM, it was from the queen and not Kate...

by Anonymousreply 296April 18, 2021 12:41 PM

R291 You're not very good at pretending to be British.

by Anonymousreply 297April 18, 2021 12:44 PM

As far as jewelry goes, don't the girls wear "what is given them by me," as the Queen reportedly reminded Harry about tiaras? So if Kate wore that necklace for this occasion, surely it was "suggested" by the Queen via her dresser, Angela whatshername.

by Anonymousreply 298April 18, 2021 12:45 PM

R295 - Someone had to tell the poster the truth. If it had been inappropriate, the Queen would have said, No.

And after a week of totally inappropriate stories leaked by Meghan's PR about releasing not one but two contradictory articles about why she wasn't there (first it was medical advise, and then when people pointed out that she'd flown to New York for that revolting display of expensive loot gathering when 7 months along, she changed it to how she "didn't want to be the centre of attention" - a piece of breathtaking hubris that must have resonated down the corridors of Windsor Palace), the "special bond" she had with Philip (a complete lie and he called her "destructive" and referred to her as "Wallis"), and how she was ready to "forgive the royals and move forward", in this of all weeks with the Queen, Anne, and Charles, particularly, awash in grief, the family can't be blamed for sticking it to Meghan without uttering a word.

Meghan has earned their contempt, enmity, and silent messages of how little they care about what she thinks or feels.

The woman is shameless.

by Anonymousreply 299April 18, 2021 12:50 PM

^*advice (not advise)

by Anonymousreply 300April 18, 2021 12:51 PM

Abusing Charlotte like their idol, R291? Hope the tape from the filtting is leaked one day. Anyone who is cruel to a toddler is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 301April 18, 2021 12:53 PM

Is Meghan still friends with that racist Jessica?

by Anonymousreply 302April 18, 2021 1:02 PM

[quote]Freddy allegedly had a major coke habit in his twenties - he’s been looking surprised ever since.

Freddie was cute at one time...those Windsor/Montbatten genes...he's rumored to be bi too, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 303April 18, 2021 2:10 PM

R149, you sound hysterical. Harry was unmarried, traveling around, but he and his brother and Kate were close. He would not spread rumors about his brother to wreck their marriage. Meghan would, just to shit stir. Today the three looked like they always had. The rancor won't end overnight, but harmony would have a chance if she weren't around. I think she stirs him up all the time, while secretly doing all sorts of things for publicity. He got $23 million pounds from his mother and they got 112 million from Netflix. The $7.5 million they got from Oprah for the interview is relatively small potatoes. Meanwhile she's got him all worked up to say that his father effectively cut him off.. If he were around people who were rational at all, given their wealth, he wouldn't make comments that make it seem like he is one step from being homeless. He looks foolish and if he understood how bad he looks, he'd stop it. But he never will if he believes what she tells him.

A lot would be forgiven if he'd just get rid of her. And his father knows just what he's going through. Diana's goal was to throw bombs into the RF as well, to see how much she could damage them once it was clear she could get no more out of them.. But it is not clear that Harry would leave her without a lot of moral support, Because her next move would be to paint him as a racist as well, just like the rest of the family. Then Oprah and Gayle would get more calls and interviews, while she and her mother would have one photo op after another with those kids. Plus, she'd keep his children from him without a massive settlement and still make ongoing attempts to extort more. This is going to be a mess and he doesn't really have the fortitude or skills to handle it on his own.

by Anonymousreply 304April 18, 2021 2:10 PM

Rolls eyes at R293. Tired.

by Anonymousreply 305April 18, 2021 4:03 PM

R293 is a great example of Harkle PR strategy.

DARVO

Deny, attack, reverse victim and offender.

They have little else to mask the sociopathy and grasping for coins.

by Anonymousreply 306April 18, 2021 4:24 PM

R304, Harry has leaked stories about William most of his adult life. He is extremly jealous. Anyone in his position in the aristocracy who is not the oldest son has had to live with those ramifications, at mid-life Harry seems more like a child than an adult. Philip and William both lost their mother at an early age, time to stop making excuses for Harry. One does pitty his children. Particularly given his choice of wife and mother.

by Anonymousreply 307April 18, 2021 4:26 PM

[quote]You can bet your arse Meghan is spending her nights praying for a blonde, blue-eyed daughter with Diana's legs instead of Meghan's.

If the girl comes out looking like Meghan's mother, Meghan is going to make the whole world suffer for it.

by Anonymousreply 308April 18, 2021 5:01 PM

True, R308. It will speed the countdown to divorce.

by Anonymousreply 309April 18, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]praying for a blonde, blue-eyed daughter with Diana's legs instead of Meghan's.

ahem, but I am HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, through time to become the Princess Royal, and Patron of a zillion charities.

I am Diana's first born granddaughter, and I already possess claimed Diana's coveted good looks, yet will have my parents level-headedness.

Just watch me grow.

by Anonymousreply 310April 18, 2021 7:36 PM

2nd place is much better than William's position . More freedom, more schmoozing on yachts with celebs, no shortage of cash, luxery and perks.

Harry has been foolish not to see this.

by Anonymousreply 311April 18, 2021 7:51 PM

Auntie Meghan is so dreadfully common and ordinary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 18, 2021 8:16 PM

R304. CBS paid $7 million for the interview, but I don't believe that went to the Markles. It went to Oprah and her production company. I can't stand H&M, but I don't think they got the bulk of the money from CBS.

by Anonymousreply 313April 18, 2021 9:05 PM

That's was I always say, R311. I'd be delighted to just coast in my powerful relatives' wake. I suppose, though, if you're raised as the second, that sense of lesser importance can take root deeply. It's probably best to have large royal families for that reason, rather than just the two.

by Anonymousreply 314April 18, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote]This is all a big to do about nothing. William, Harry, & Phillips are the 3 adult grandsons of Prince Phillip. What were they supposed to do, make Peter Phillips walk alone in the procession?

R290. Agreed. And with the social distancing, it's not like Peter was there break up a fistfight (not that I wasn't hoping for one). However, Peter's position in the funeral line looked quite natural.

by Anonymousreply 315April 18, 2021 9:09 PM

R259, actually you are totally wrong and should ignored. R258, to answer your question, many of the hardcore royal watchers hated Kate and thought William chose badly. It is revised history to say she/they were beloved. If you went on any Royal forum or even YouTube, you’d see the hate spewed at them. She and her family were ripped apart, how do you think Waity Katie came about? Alternately, Harry was beloved at the time and many posters on one forum I used to read in particular used to say they want Harry as King. Before Meghan, he was hugely popular. Now, of course everyone loves William and Kate for obvious reasons. It wasn’t like that pre-Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 316April 18, 2021 9:37 PM

Well, to be fair, Harry has skinny legs and a rather flat bum, so whatever the kid gets leg-wise, it won't just be from Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 317April 18, 2021 11:11 PM

R316 - You're talking about the people who are the equivalent of the people who tore Mary Donaldson apart when she married Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark. It's the same coven of psycho women who can't stand to see someone actually get the prize they dream of getting. Royal Forums?! You're using THOSE posters as some sort of evidence of nationwide hate???!!!

It was the tabloids that came up with Waity Katie.

She was "hated" the way Cumberbatch's wife and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark were "hated" - by a bunch of psychos on forums that lived to spew venom. In fact, if you check, they're still spewing it.

But where it COUNTED, William's father, grandmother, and the general UK public, William's choice was widely approved.

The Queen, the DoE, Charles, the rest of the family . . . don't get their opinions reading those notorious forums. They're like Celebitchy and those Kaiser cretins.

If that's your source, you're the one who should be ignored. The UK public liked her and William's family liked her.

That's all that counts.

by Anonymousreply 318April 18, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]Harry's been a train wreck since his early youth and all the courtiers and his relatives knew it.

Which begs the question...WHY? And please don't tell me that William has escaped the dysfunction...

by Anonymousreply 319April 18, 2021 11:29 PM

^^Everyone's brain is different. Combine that with an abusive psycho like Markle. It's a recipe for disaster.

by Anonymousreply 320April 18, 2021 11:41 PM

r318 those psycho Cumberbatch fans must not know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 321April 19, 2021 1:08 AM

Take it to another thread R321.

by Anonymousreply 322April 19, 2021 1:29 AM

R320, do you have proof of this abuse?

Didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 323April 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Cumberbatch is either bi leaning toward men or gay.

by Anonymousreply 324April 19, 2021 1:38 AM

Everyone block R324 for derailing the thread.

by Anonymousreply 325April 19, 2021 1:44 AM

R323. You don't think that Markle has whipped Harry into believing her bullshit. He's lost his personality and soul. That's abuse.

by Anonymousreply 326April 19, 2021 1:48 AM

R324, What internet board do you usually use where people bark that sort of instruction? That shit doesn’t work that way here and you sound like a moron.

This is like the fourth time I’ve seen that from you. Were you herded off a Weight Watchers board? Was it Steal-A-Meal? What the fuck therapy do you need?

by Anonymousreply 327April 19, 2021 1:55 AM

r324 you're not the fucking boss of DL.

by Anonymousreply 328April 19, 2021 1:56 AM

I think Harry picked her to serve a purpose and he is completely onboard for it. Not R323.

Harry is a middle aged father, not a happless child. He and his wife are very much alike. This Palace PR created image was different but this is who Harry is. His wife was not there when he was stunting on the church steps.

by Anonymousreply 329April 19, 2021 2:26 AM

Where’s your proof r326? How do you know that she stole his soul? If she were that dangerous, Harry’s family would have done something about her. No one has any proof that she has done anything to Harry other than marry him.

by Anonymousreply 330April 19, 2021 2:34 AM

While the family rallies round the Queen, Harry will go back to la la land to think of more cruel schemes.

Glad she has the new corgi pups, reason to get out walking and they will bring her joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 19, 2021 3:14 AM

Meghan can spend all day every day of the next two months praying, but genetics says it's unlikely her daughter will be blonde, blue-eyed, or long-legged. Blond William and Brunette Kate only produced one blond child, George, and their children are only tall because both of them are quite tall. Height often averages out between the parents, which means the Sussex kids will probably be medium height. Archie was gingery as a baby and going by the most recent photos, his hair is now auburn. Baby Girl Sussex will probably be like her brother: dark-eyed, auburn-haired, of medium height, pleasant-faced but no raving beauty.

by Anonymousreply 332April 19, 2021 3:55 AM

[quote]If she were that dangerous, Harry’s family would have done something about her.

[quote]No one has any proof that she has done anything to Harry other than marry him.

R330. Oh please. Once Harry married the Markle monster--and even before the marriage, the family was helpless to do anything. Granted we don't know her psychological situation; however, she has caused plenty of damage--not to say that he isn't on board. But she has done plenty to damage Harry and his family. Did you watch the Oprah interview? Nearly the entire thing was full of provable lies. They have all been hashed over before no need to do it all again here...but they range from denying her kid a title when great-grandchildren don't receive titles unless they are direct line...to the throne to not knowing the British national anthem and not knowing how to curtsy when she could have googled those items...to having her passport taken away from her when she flew to NYC for a $500,000 baby shower...to having no support when the queen's personal assistant didn't retire so that she could help Markle...to having no plan with any streaming services when on the day of the Sandrinham summit, Harry was meeting with execs from Quibi. Nothing but lies after lies.

by Anonymousreply 333April 19, 2021 4:11 AM

You have got to admit that Princess Michael is gorgeous and infinitely better read and educated than the rest of them. I always thought that the female royals were very threatened by her, starting with the Queen. I think the royals could really have been proud of her and given her a few more tips. She could have been a real asset.

by Anonymousreply 334April 19, 2021 8:35 AM

Sarah Bradford has the most exquisite accent. Very rare and beautiful to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 335April 19, 2021 8:37 AM

R334. I love Princess Michael. She's very grand, but she's also very interesting, well read and knows her history. She has some fascinating interviews of YouTube. She's also quite beautiful so she plays the royal role to the hilt. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 336April 19, 2021 8:45 AM

I noticed from the beginning that Markle had a lot of people coming out of the woodwork who really loathed and despised her and were hoping to sabotage the wedding/marriage. A half brother and half sister, an ex agent, an ex friend. Also, a number of people who worked with her briefly in Toronto.

You can say that she was an incredibly unlucky, lovable and wonderful person having so many mortal enemies. Or you can ask yourself why so many people, however tacky their interventions were, loathed her so deeply and passionately.

Isn’t that kind of unusual? To be hated so deeply by so many people? Never mind all the people who later quit at the palace.

Also, every word of her half brother’s open letter to Harry turned out to be exactly true.

by Anonymousreply 337April 19, 2021 8:58 AM

I was thinking about that letter recently, R337. Was he the one who said she should not be alone with children or animals?

In light of other stories, i find her verbal abuse of toddler Charlotte credible. If there is a video, I hope it leaks.

Shame for the kids to be cut off from all family and so isolated.

by Anonymousreply 338April 19, 2021 12:36 PM

The family dynamics have always been odd. That said, Charles actually seemed more tuned into Harry than his mother did. Strange things said to toddler William by Diana. Given her psychiatric problems, having children with and raised by her was a huge mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 19, 2021 2:24 PM

R332 - Archie isn't "auburn-haired". Accidentally leaked photos, that were caught on DL before they were pulled, show a little boy with hair coming in very much like his mother and a nose very much like her father's. His hair is thick and dark now. He's all Markle, no Windsor to be seen.

Meghan lied about her height as she lies about everything. She's somewhere around 5'4"-5'5". Shortness is a dominant characteristic, so are dark hair and dark eyes.

The auburn-haired boy is the one Meghan had painted onto the image in her Christmas card. He's the kid she wanted. The kid in the close-up photos she had pulled looks nothing like that boy, which is sad for Archie.

You never know till they get here, but the likelihood is tawny, brown eyes, dark hair, and the height is a crapshoot.

You don't know with kids. Archie looked like a milk-white ginge until very recently. Kids' hair falls out, rubs out a few times in early infancy and suddenly they hit two and things change remarkably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 19, 2021 6:05 PM

I did not see those photos but that is, indeed, sad, R340.

by Anonymousreply 341April 19, 2021 6:11 PM

Meghan did not steal Harry's soul. He's a ginger and therefore has no soul.

by Anonymousreply 342April 19, 2021 7:29 PM

I read speculation that the Hakles had demanded Charles give them an equity stake in the Duchy of Cornwall. Has that been discussed?

by Anonymousreply 343April 19, 2021 7:44 PM

This is a bit of background re: R343.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 19, 2021 7:48 PM

R344 - Article is paywalled. Anyone able to get into and paste here the relevant text?

by Anonymousreply 345April 19, 2021 8:33 PM

Here's the photo of Archie that Meghan's friend had to pull quickly. As you can see, he has thick dark hair and a very broad nose, and looks nothing like the idealised four year old (Archie was about 18 months old when this photo was taken) with auburn hair in the Christmas card who looks more like Archie's cousin, Prince George, than he does the boy in the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 19, 2021 8:38 PM

^* You can actually see the previous growth of reddish hair underneath as the newer dark hair grows out of it. He looks quite adorable and very pretty, as lovable a toddler as anyone could wish. I do hope it's not true that his mother wishes he were other than he is. All children should be adored for who they are.

by Anonymousreply 347April 19, 2021 8:41 PM

Narcs are very hard on their children. Archie is a cute little boy.

by Anonymousreply 348April 19, 2021 10:37 PM

That poster of the photo is 15 years younger than Meghan, who moved from Toronto to the UK. Is it possible that she has "befriended" her once she was a stan and that they now socialize?

We know that she ghosts and that she has cut off family and old friends but hanging with someone who stans you on Insta is a comedown from the BRF. It seems some new level of narcissism. Or loneliness.

by Anonymousreply 349April 19, 2021 10:58 PM

White cunt Kate TOTALLY fucked her way to where she is now and that's all she did. She's never worked independently like Meghan has but just accepted projects which have come to her because of her husband's position. She isn't a very good photographer either and can't even make lantern jawed Charlotte look attractive

by Anonymousreply 350April 19, 2021 11:03 PM

Is that a confirmed picture of Archie at R346? I know some of the ‘leaked’ pictures (like the one below) turned out to be of Brynn Gingras and her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 20, 2021 5:47 AM

Just realise, R350 - no matter what you call them, they are all rich, slim, white and happy. None of which apply to you, I suspect,

We can all see that, it might be time for you to face up to it too.

by Anonymousreply 352April 20, 2021 6:24 AM

I bet you aren’t either r352. You might be white, but any similarities probably end there.

by Anonymousreply 353April 20, 2021 12:10 PM

The litttle boy on the beach llooked a lot more like that kid, his hair was very dark, R351. There was a short clip on the Oprah video, the face was not visible.

by Anonymousreply 354April 20, 2021 12:14 PM

R351 - I think the photo you've posted turned out to be another little boy, a friend of Meghan and her son, but the clip inside the house and at the beach were most definitely of Archie.

by Anonymousreply 355April 20, 2021 1:09 PM

Is it true that the Sovereign Grant means the royals are actually net contributors to the British economy? Does the Queen really give most of her revenue to the treasury and receive 15% back? Or is that just spin?

by Anonymousreply 356April 20, 2021 1:18 PM

R356 - The Sovereign Grant is replenished by revenue generated by the Crown Estates - e.g., tourists visiting places like Windsor Castle, Buck House, Frogmore House, etc. Those belong to the Crown Estates group; the Queen and the government share stewardship of them, and revenues generated go back into the Sovereign Grant.

What the Queen, and Charles give outright is a substantial contribution to the Treasury from the revenues of the respective duchies that are their birthright: The Duchy of Lancaster and the Duchy of Cornwall (hence Charles' title, Duke of Cornwall). These revenues are generated mostly by land management in the two royal Duchies, as well as investments.

The Queen also pays regular income taxes, although this began only n 1997 (prior to then it was all voluntary) on her normal revenues - investments, etc., as does William on the revenues generated by the trust fund Diana left him and Harry (there - is - no - trust - fund - from - the - Queen - Mother, the estate itself has already stated that no such thing exists, it was never anything more than "it is reported that" without a shred of proof).

The SG supports maintenance of the Crown Estates, as well as expenses relating to official work: secretaries, aides, travel costs, special wardrobe adjustments to honour host countries on foreign tours, etc. It is NOT supposed to cover personal expenses beyond official work.

When Charles becomes king, William will inherit stewardship of the Duchy of Cornwall and be entitled to its revenues (these days about 20 million quid annually) and will likely make a voluntary contribution of nearly half of those revenues annually to the Treasury; Charles will inherit the revenues of the Duchy of Lancaster, set aside for the Sovereign with the rationale that s/he has no other way of earning a private living.

The contributions of the Sovereign and Prince of Wales and Duke of Cornwall and the Queen go to the Treasury, not the Sovereign Grant per se.

But revenues generated by the Crown Estates go directly back into the Sovereign Grant to repay the taxpayer supported fund.

C'est clair?

by Anonymousreply 357April 20, 2021 1:39 PM

Thank you, R357.

by Anonymousreply 358April 20, 2021 1:59 PM

Obviously, the her Majesty didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

by Anonymousreply 359April 20, 2021 2:15 PM

R357 Am I correct in thinking that this arrangement was originally worked out in the 18th century? The King gave up all personal claims to the trappings of monarchy in exchange of a guaranteed source of income for himself and the heir.

by Anonymousreply 360April 20, 2021 2:17 PM

One reason I do think there are a number of women on this thread is their inability to resist engaging and quarreling with the shit stirrers. Suggestion, just don't.

by Anonymousreply 361April 20, 2021 2:27 PM

[QUOTE] they are all rich, slim, white and happy.

Wow. You Klan fuckers don't even pretend to be non racist.

by Anonymousreply 362April 20, 2021 3:01 PM

R361 - all the Klan Grannies are women over 60. There are no gay men amongst them.

by Anonymousreply 363April 20, 2021 3:03 PM

[QUOTE] The Sovereign Grant is replenished by revenue generated by the Crown Estates - e.g., tourists visiting places like Windsor Castle, Buck House, Frogmore House

The Queen is merching on a massive scale!

by Anonymousreply 364April 20, 2021 3:05 PM

And calling The Duchess of Cambridge a “white cunt” isn’t racist?

It’s fascinating to see how her impeccable appearance and behaviour over the weekend have triggered all you Sussex Squad members.

by Anonymousreply 365April 20, 2021 3:05 PM

The voluntary contribution srt by the monarchy itself in lieu of standard taxation deal was worked out in the early 20th century. It was a windfall for the Windsors in a far more deferential era. It allowed the RF to keep more of its money and build up the fortune it has now. They had lots of money, jewels, homes, etc., but they weren't nearly as rich as they are now. It was in my view unconscionable and the deal was way past its sell date by 1997.

by Anonymousreply 366April 20, 2021 3:06 PM

R350 Not racist much...

by Anonymousreply 367April 20, 2021 3:23 PM

Ah, R350, only Megaloons bully small children. You all are TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 368April 20, 2021 3:26 PM

R365 is another brainless bitch who doesn't understand that you can't be racist towards white people.

by Anonymousreply 369April 20, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote]As you can see, he has thick dark hair and a very broad nose, and looks nothing like the idealised four year old (Archie was about 18 months old when this photo was taken) with auburn hair in the Christmas card who looks more like Archie's cousin, Prince George, than he does the boy in the photo.

That's really messed up when you realize that "Archie" was George's nickname before his cousin came along. If Meghan's preferred son was a light-haired prince with traditionally Caucasian features, it's not surprising she melted down when she learned Archie would not have a title. To dislike the very traits she passed along to her son: dark curly hair, wide nose, etc. is just psychotic. The little boy in the house picture is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 370April 20, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote]Obviously, the her Majesty didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

But you gotta admit it would make for a great gif!

by Anonymousreply 371April 20, 2021 5:16 PM

They refused him a title because of his racial background? I could see them doing that. I hope that Meghan and Harry expose even more dirt on the BRF! Bring them down...

by Anonymousreply 372April 20, 2021 5:43 PM

R472 - Meghan lied and you bought it!

by Anonymousreply 373April 20, 2021 5:57 PM

^ meant R372 in my post

by Anonymousreply 374April 20, 2021 5:57 PM

Archie doesn’t get HRH until Charles is king, r372. No title was “refused” for Archie.

by Anonymousreply 375April 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Meghan knew this, R72, and lied to you, just like she lied to Oprah who could have easily chosen to verify what she said and determine what the truth was.

Oprah didn't, so she lied, too.

by Anonymousreply 376April 20, 2021 6:26 PM

My dad pretends to be above all the coverage of the royals, and yet today he was telling me that Andrew is trying to wheedle his way back in now that the only sensible member of that family is dead, and William and Harry have only made up for the cameras, and if Kate Middleton loses any more weight she'll disappear, and the reason Philip summoned Charles to his deathbed was probably to tell him he's not popular enough to be king and needs to step aside for William...

by Anonymousreply 377April 21, 2021 8:29 PM

Andrew is the most delusional idiot in the world if he thinks he's going to be a working Royal again. The public hates him and his actions can't just be excused.

by Anonymousreply 378April 21, 2021 8:51 PM

^ Yes, he's in the unique position that everyone - monarchists, republicans, and those who just don't give a shit - thinks he's an utter plank.

by Anonymousreply 379April 21, 2021 10:15 PM

I’m no fan of the two of them, but there is nothing to suggest Meghan has a preference for an auburn haired child. Furthermore, the poster who was talking about skin/hair color/height is quite offensive. I don’t find having dark hair and eyes inferior to auburn or blond hair. Ever hear the expression tall, dark and handsome? That is more the ideal than light hair, especially red.

by Anonymousreply 380April 22, 2021 2:31 AM

I can't help but think that Andrew still hasn't gotten it into his noggin just how awfully he came off in the Epstein interview. Out-of-touch and STILL proudly so is likely the most apt description of his state of mind. How he blurbled and babbled after beelining to the reporters was awesome to hear. Not in the usual "awesome" way.

by Anonymousreply 381April 22, 2021 2:44 AM

R378, I think the queen has shielded him a lot from the consequences of his actions. The minute she’s dead, all bets are off. Charles is not going to risk his own popularity to coddle him. Andrew absolutely seems to think all this will blow over and he’ll get promoted after all. Why should he? No one that comes after the queen has any particular incentive to bring more attention to Andrew’s bad behavior. They’ll still want to keep him out of the public eye.

I noticed when he was demanding to wear an admiral’s uniform for Phillip’s funeral, which he had not earned, the British press made it about “Harry AND Andrew wanted to wear uniforms they hadn’t earned.” “Harry AND Andrew ruined it for everyone.” Harry isn’t famous for allegedly having sex with a trafficked girl who may have been under duress. Harry didn’t have a future promotion taken away because of questionable behavior with young girls. There’s a big difference between “left the country” and “had sex with a trafficked girl.” Plus the various other shady deals Andrew has done.

Harry, on the other hand, probably should have been able to wear a Captain’s uniform, because that was the rank he served. Not the ceremonial uniforms with ceremonial titles the BRF wears, but the actual dress uniform of the rank he served in abroad. It’s very odd no distinction was made between ceremonial uniforms, which he was no longer qualified for, and his veteran’s uniform, which he earned. I think he was probably told no to shut up Andrew.

It’s so tone deaf that Andrew would make such a fuss. Why was it so important to him, what did he think it would prove? That he was publicly forgiven, or promoted, when the queen couldn’t do that under the circumstances? Andrew could have been told no by the queen and ordered to wear his existing uniform. But for some reason it was either wear the promotion uniform or none. Perhaps they anticipated backlash from the armed forces or the public. Or has his rank been quietly revoked and he can’t wear any uniform?

by Anonymousreply 382April 22, 2021 3:34 AM

It's possible that the Queen, grieving her husband of 73 years, couldn't deal with negotiating who wore what uniform and just told them all to wear suits. One can't really blame her under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 383April 22, 2021 3:42 AM

R380, I believe that poster’s point was not that one hair colour was preferable to another, but rather, that MM portrayed her son as auburn haired and taller than he is, in a Christmas card.

R382, Harry is not entitled to wear a uniform, only his medals. Andrew would be allowed to wear a vice admiral uniform.

by Anonymousreply 384April 22, 2021 3:45 AM

Speculating on a baby's potential hair color, eye color, height, and skin tone is normal in any family. Meghan weaponized that discussion for her own purposes, but every family wonders which features a baby will inherit. There's ALWAYS discussion of what famous babies will look like--I remember 'mash-ups' for William and Kate's first baby before George was born, and after he was born, 'age ups' of what George might look like as a grown-up.

Based on the usual laws of heredity, Archie and his sister will likely be dark-haired and dark-eyed adults of medium height, with pale olive skin. There's nothing wrong with that coloring, just like there's nothing wrong with wondering about a baby's looks. Curiosity is not the same as judgment.

by Anonymousreply 385April 22, 2021 3:52 AM

r382, You have it wrong. Retired vets cannot wear full uniform it is against the law. They wear their medals and caps on remembrance day.

by Anonymousreply 386April 22, 2021 9:20 AM

R382, once retired it is against the law, literally, to wear a British military uniform, unless currently serving in an honorary rolle, so, no, no one could give "permission" nor could Harry wear anything but his medals, that is what is allowed by law. Andrew has not actually been stripped of his honorary titles. For example, Anne wears a uniform but did not serve in the military, she serves in an honorary capacity.

by Anonymousreply 387April 22, 2021 12:35 PM

[quote]It's possible that the Queen, grieving her husband of 73 years, couldn't deal with negotiating who wore what uniform and just told them all to wear suits. One can't really blame her under the circumstances.

It was a FAMILY funeral, wife and children saying a final goodbye to their father. I certainly hope The Queen told Andrew and Harry to quit with the showboating, pin the goddamn ridiculous hardware to their morning coats and get their ass to the church on time.

by Anonymousreply 388April 22, 2021 4:50 PM

Harry was on time, but did not walk where told. He disrupted the procession into the church to get behind William, so they would be in the same photo frame. The Earl of Snowdon and Anne's husband Tim looked aghast and furious, respectively.

Haz was also in need of a haircut, his facial hair was poorly groomed and his clothes were wrinkled.

He was the only member of the family who was not visibly grieving. Instead, he seemed to see the funeral as a brand opportunity, with family as props in service of his ends. His wife, same, the funeral was an opportunity for PR and to merch a funeral wreath, beginning 10 min before the body was scheduled to leave Windsor for the chapel. A solemn tribute to Prince Philip and a moving procession by the family was really just a pretext for MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMMEME Meghan.

Absolutely disgusting trash humans who deserve all the karma coming to them. God help their children and pets. Anyone abusive to their husband to be's toddler niece before the wedding deserves to be shunned.

by Anonymousreply 389April 22, 2021 5:12 PM

R389. Harry getting out of the line where he was supposed to be and getting into the other line so that he was standing behind William right as they were entering the church was highly inappropriate and a cheap ass move on Harry's part. But we are learning that he's turned out to be a cheap ass malcontent lying piece of shit punk who has been offered life on a silver platter and yet still seems to look like he's pissed off at the world.

by Anonymousreply 390April 22, 2021 8:43 PM

Does anyone have a link for Harry's disruption of the procession into the chapel? I found a Sky News clip, but the shot is from so far away that they're specks or the view is blocked by the entryway arch. When you can finally make out who's who, Harry's already fallen behind William.

by Anonymousreply 391April 22, 2021 9:02 PM

The broken down photos were linked to a thread on Lipstick Alley on one of these threads, you should be able to find it that way. The reaction of the Earl of Snowdon and Tim, Anne's husband, was noteable. Thank goodness, his father was likely unaware entering at the front of the procession.

Harry is disgusting, as bad or worse than his wife, after all, he brought her into the family. Stunting at funerals and merching of wreathes, as a cheap gimmick, as though they could not afford a wreath is a new low even for the Harkles. But, this was the couple who claimed Philips dying was an attempt to "muzzle" them. Scum.

by Anonymousreply 392April 22, 2021 9:16 PM

R391. Here's the link of Harry disrupting the line just out side the church. Click onto the link. You will see a diagram of the funeral line formation. Continue scrolling down and look at the photos. You will see Harry stepping out of line so that he can get into the frame with William:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 22, 2021 9:17 PM

R393 thanks for posting that - I saw it the first time and it was almost unbelievable! But there it is - I liked seeing it again.

There he is, folks. Mr. MEghan Markle the asshole formerly known as Prince.

by Anonymousreply 394April 22, 2021 9:21 PM

New photo of Prince Louis in honour of his birthday. He looks just like William.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 22, 2021 9:37 PM

R393 the lipstick alley thread is filled with Qanon followers and confirmed paid trolls. A former employee or of the site allegedly forwarded this info to both German and Canadian media contacts. The site employees European thread pushers. The top being a swede. It's all confirmed. One of Those thread pushers worked their way up on the site. They were also forwarding backroom chat and private DM on the site from the unpopular thread. It's being sat on because of the new hacking case. At least half of that thread are paid to post. But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 396April 22, 2021 9:40 PM

The Cambridge children are so adorable.

by Anonymousreply 397April 22, 2021 9:41 PM

Proof. Their is a UK journalist who posts under a pseudonym on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 398April 22, 2021 9:41 PM

'Furthermore, the poster who was talking about skin/hair color/height is quite offensive. I don’t find having dark hair and eyes inferior to auburn or blond hair. Ever hear the expression tall, dark and handsome? That is more the ideal than light hair, especially red.'

Klan Grannies have the Aryan ideal though. Always ranting on about Diana's big blue eyes and Kate's straight hair. Hideous racists.

by Anonymousreply 399April 22, 2021 9:48 PM

'You can bet your arse Meghan is spending her nights praying for a blonde, blue-eyed daughter with Diana's legs i'

This must be the only forum online where posters are allowed to promote Aryan ideals that Adolf Hitler would be proud of.

by Anonymousreply 400April 22, 2021 9:51 PM

Charlotte is such a little troll of a child. She does look like the Queen, but the Queen aged 60, not the Queen aged 4 who was much more delicate without those awful sunken, hooded eyes with the Middleton dark bags that all the children have inherited.

by Anonymousreply 401April 22, 2021 9:52 PM

Hahaha, one of the Kate stans has been redlined as a troll.

by Anonymousreply 402April 22, 2021 9:54 PM

R396. Regardless of the website, paid or not, are you saying that Harry didn't disrupt funeral line just before entering St. George's Chapel? The photos are right there showing Harry getting out of his line and getting into the other line so that he could stand behind William thus placing him in the same photo frame as William.

by Anonymousreply 403April 22, 2021 10:10 PM

Klan troll and megaloon heads exploding everywhere. I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404April 22, 2021 10:11 PM

Louis is so cute! What will MEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEME do to make his birthday all about her? You KNOW it will be something. Bets?

by Anonymousreply 405April 22, 2021 10:18 PM

R405 Pap shot of her and Archie. Hilariously predictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 22, 2021 10:22 PM

Meghan needs to be preparing the attic as Archie’s forever home.

by Anonymousreply 407April 22, 2021 10:25 PM

Word is Sunshine Sucks is hiring, maybe R396 is being replaced for his inept performance over the years. Before he was the Megaloon, he was the Spazz Troll. Not too respectful or PC, so unfortunate that our Megs would be associated with someone like that. Or, R396 could just be a nutter making tens of thousands of posts about a boyband that has not existed for years and a Duchess that is globally loathed.

Hint, when the money stops, the number of Harkle "online supporters" will drop to almost none. Our Duch, such a supporter of "organics" in some contexts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 22, 2021 10:25 PM

Wow. The lack of attention mixed with Kate looking regal really got to her. How embarrassing that she is this predictable.

by Anonymousreply 409April 22, 2021 10:33 PM

The only thing we KNOW, R396, is that you are certifiably insane.

by Anonymousreply 410April 22, 2021 10:41 PM

R408 is a notorious DL troll who is absolutely obsessed with PR companies. She thinks they are way more powerful than they really are and that DL threads are riddled with PR spies being paid to create names like Klan Grannies and upset the resident racists. She's been here years and was originally one of the LOTR tinhats who was banned under the Prancing Pony furore. She returned as a Larrie and posted endlessly about Louis Tomlinson being forced to fake paternity of a child. She's fixated with Sunshine Sachs and any reference to them is her.

by Anonymousreply 411April 22, 2021 10:43 PM

Louise IS adorable, but he looks like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 412April 22, 2021 10:52 PM

Meghan looks VERY pregnant. If she has the baby in early May, she's going to have a hard time justifying not going to the Diana statue unveiling on July 1.

by Anonymousreply 413April 22, 2021 10:54 PM

The Markles justified not traveling to Balmoral at the invitation of the queen when Archie was 4 months old because he was such a young infant. Then the pair flew with him on their own private holiday and again to visit Elton John.

She will develop her own rational for not returning to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 414April 22, 2021 11:17 PM

The HUBRIS of them trademarking pencils and t shirts with Sussex Royale, attempting to monetize their roles and titles then ludicrous demands of their Manifesto, published on social media, really do suggest they are not that bright or drugs. That they have spent MILLIONS on PR is so funny. They just keep digging the hole deeper. I have a feeling they should have kept that money for living expenses.

Maybe MEMEMEMEMEMEMe can bounce to Ellen. No wealthy man will have her but Ellen seems to like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 415April 22, 2021 11:21 PM

The Medusa of Montecito will claim breastfeeding is too difficult in air.

by Anonymousreply 416April 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Thus Archie was not in any of the Balmoral photos, but, but, but, RACISM, R414.

by Anonymousreply 417April 22, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]or drugs

by Anonymousreply 418April 22, 2021 11:39 PM

SO much money spent to so little effect. They have a much more negative image than they did 2 years ago. Maybe it's time to stop hemoraging cash, the PR ain't helping these 2. Could they really not afford a funeral wreath?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419April 22, 2021 11:44 PM

How much of the violent and vitriolic "online army" is the Medusa of Montecito herself in a manic frenzy? That Macleans piece is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 420April 22, 2021 11:47 PM

[quote]Pap shot of her and Archie. Hilariously predictable.

R406. Are you implying what I think you're implying? I'm shocked (but not surprised).

by Anonymousreply 421April 22, 2021 11:54 PM

Shame Archie can't celebrate Louis' birthday with his cousin.

MeMe uses the same photo agency Doria and Thomas do. It is a tell.

by Anonymousreply 422April 23, 2021 12:09 AM

R406 if we get the first clear shot of Archie's face on Louis' birthday, what might we get for the Cambridge's 10th wedding anniversary? A sex tape?

by Anonymousreply 423April 23, 2021 12:16 AM

R406. Markle must be upping her game if she's planting the paparazzi to get a face pic of Archie. That full smiling shot of Louis on the bike is a tough one to beat. Caught Markle off-guard. Plus it's very gray and overcast in Southern California today.

by Anonymousreply 424April 23, 2021 12:23 AM

Archie isn't even two years old yet. He goes to school? At what age does nursery school begin?

by Anonymousreply 425April 23, 2021 12:25 AM

I never noticed before, but In R19 pic, it looks like Medusa'a hair has lots of gray roots. Is she still dyeing it while pregnant? Aren't those chemicals dangerous?

by Anonymousreply 426April 23, 2021 1:09 AM

The merching of the funeral wreath and the timing are the final straw for many.

Shame more have not connected the date the family was told of the Oprah interview and Philip being hospitalized the very next day. And the threats and claims his dying was being used as a pretext to "muzzle" her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427April 23, 2021 1:15 AM

Wonder how much they paid someone to come take a photo of Archie? Will Harry have any inheritance left? He is burning throught the principal and for what, exactly? Millions in PR to make them even more loathed? Might want to keep some back to buy loo roll for all of those bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 428April 23, 2021 1:16 AM

^^Harry has money to burn. Diana's money, Netflix, Spotify and now that better health high tech firm that rumored to be paying him six figure and up. That will take care of his pr needs for a while.

by Anonymousreply 429April 23, 2021 1:29 AM

Louis and Archie are adorable.

I think Louis is the cutest kid from the Cambridge’s, George is not really cute per say and neither is Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 430April 23, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote]Feldberg usually sees such suspicious networks in political social media. “It’s just the first time I’ve seen it with the royals,” he says. 89up’s analysis appears to confirm what many full-time royal watchers have suspected, and have been quietly talking to each other about, in recent months—that there is co-ordination behind the “pro-Meghan” attacks. Write about fashion—get attacked. Write about the staff turnover among Harry and Meghan’s staff—batten down the hatches. It’s a disturbing trend that has been growing in intensity and vitriol recently.

That's REALLY ironic, given that there's one Marklestan here who is constantly talking about how media and law enforcement are investigating coordinated 'bullying' attacks AGAINST Meghan, when in reality it's just the opposite.

But the really scary thing is this:

[quote]While it’s too early to know the ultimate aims, discrediting the media and national institutions, such as the monarchy, would be a logical outcome of such campaigns. And there is a tantalizing hint in the 89up report: “The fourth most shared account, Lewisno1fan, is a left-wing fan of Lewis Hamilton who has posted no fewer than 1,596 tweets about the duchess in the last year. This account in recent weeks has been downplaying the anti-Semitism crisis in the Labour party, yesterday was defending controversial Labour MP Chris Williamson, frequently shares tweets from Russia Today the state broadcaster and has shared Skripal conspiracy theories” regarding the poisoning by Russian agents of dissident Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, in Britain.

Meghanfandom being used as a backdoor for destabilizing Britain? Good Lord, what Harry's stupidity about relationships has wrought.

by Anonymousreply 431April 23, 2021 1:58 AM

'The HUBRIS of them trademarking pencils and t shirts with Sussex Royale'

Yep, a minor version of what QE2 practises on a gargantuan scale. Merching in hundreds of National Trust gift shops with branded products. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 432April 23, 2021 2:08 AM

Charlotte has the face of a 50 year old and will probably be about 6ft with Kate's flat boyish figure. She'll look like a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 433April 23, 2021 2:10 AM

They do seem to crow about taking down the monarchy, R431.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 23, 2021 2:11 AM

'Wonder how much they paid someone to come take a photo of Archie? '

PAID? Any new picture of Archie would sell to the Mail for a six figure sum. You sound so unworldly with zero idea of how the media operates.

by Anonymousreply 435April 23, 2021 2:12 AM

LMFAO!! Bless your heart, r435

by Anonymousreply 436April 23, 2021 2:55 AM

Doria, Thomas and MeAgain all use the same agency, it was set up. The photo was taken earlier in the week and held. It was cloudy not sunny in LA today. Total coincidence re: Prince Louis photo though.

by Anonymousreply 437April 23, 2021 3:03 AM

I thought Harry did not like photographers? Are they so hard up for cash or attention they have to exploit their own kid now, like Tori Spelling? How long until MeAgain reaches out to HER?

by Anonymousreply 438April 23, 2021 3:07 AM

Tori isn't A-list enough for the delusional Megsy.

by Anonymousreply 439April 23, 2021 3:11 AM

MEMEMEMEMEMEME is sinking fast, R439. From Michelle O to Chissy T. And the manic pr keeps coming. Should be at Tori level in no time.

Funny how Doria, MeAgain and Thomas all coincidentally use the same agency for photos, esp since Thomas lives in another country.

Harry has sure changed his tune on photos, thought they gave him PTSD, and here he is with his kid being set up and pimped out just because Catherine snapped a photo of his nephew for his birthday. Gotta WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN, right Megs? But, you have already lost and globally humiliated yourself with your callous and crass behavior and delusions of being President. Seek help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 23, 2021 3:20 AM

Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 441April 23, 2021 3:21 AM

The BRF is OVER Harry's stunts and leaks. And this was before the photo of Archie was released to coincide with Prince Louis' birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442April 23, 2021 4:25 AM

R396, how many conspiracy shenanigans did you manage to wrap up in that CIA-wannabe post of yours, lol?!

by Anonymousreply 443April 23, 2021 4:53 AM

I still don't understand what meaningful conversations need to take place. Harry and Meghan have supposedly set up an independent life outside of the UK. They have trashed the family in every way possible. Any conversation they have, they leak. Why talk to them at all?

by Anonymousreply 444April 23, 2021 4:59 AM

Meghan would pay a photographer to take a candid photo that would later be sold as normal to the press. Meghan would want to be able to select the photo, so that it’s not one with Archie’s eyes crossed and drool pouring from his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 445April 23, 2021 9:34 AM

There's no big Netflix or Spotify money r429. That was always pr nonsense. They haven't created squat. Nobody forked over tens of millions to those two.

by Anonymousreply 446April 23, 2021 11:26 AM

Put her in a car and send her through a tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 447April 23, 2021 3:14 PM

What ever came of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 24, 2021 1:44 AM

R447. no need for talk like that.

Cut off her supply of attention and she will get more and more desperate until she completely self-destructs. Her pap walk photo stunt completely backfired on her. No UK papers showed the picture, the tweet from Page Six had an overwhelming negative response with people tweeting their disgust and wishing Louis a happy birthday. She didn't trend, Archie didn't trend, it was Prince Louis trending. You know shit like that is oxygen to her. The only thing she managed to do is make herself look desperate, petty and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 449April 24, 2021 3:12 AM

^ I think UK papers can't show paparazzi pictures of children--they always pixelate their faces, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 450April 24, 2021 5:57 AM

That's the thing, though. They didn't even show the photo with Archie's face blurred. Nothing, nada. It was all about the Cambridge kids and the queen. I would like to think that the shop closed up for Meg, but it's likely because she sold "exclusive" access to one entity. Either way, it didn't go very far on sm.

by Anonymousreply 451April 24, 2021 6:05 AM

R446. If there's no Netflix or Spotify money, then they bought that $14 million mansion on Harry's inheritance from Diana. That's an enormous chunk (or most of) what was left to him.

Supposedly, they will be creating a documentary about Harry's beloved Invictus Games due to come out in the spring of 2022, just before the actual Invictus Games take place in The Netherlands next year. Who knows how much they'll get paid for that. Will the public want to watch behind the scenes of the Games' participants, their military service and their subsequent and resulting disability? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 452April 24, 2021 6:09 AM

If Harry put half his trust fund, which was protected from a divorce settlement, into that expensive house in Montecito which Meghan could easily claim in a divorce, he's truly an idiot. I wonder how much of the rest of the trust she's encouraged him to put into other assets which will benefit her more than him and can ultimately be confiscated?

Harry's trust gave him one major advantage growing up in the BRF: financial independence as long as he was willing to live on a slightly lesser scale. This offered him freedom that secondary sons like Andrew and Edward never had. Now, through his foolish marriage, he's put himself in a situation where, post-divorce, he'll HAVE to go crawling back to his family.

by Anonymousreply 453April 24, 2021 6:15 PM

They *only* put 5M into the Motecito house. The rest is mortgaged. I read that Charles is paying for it and William was pissed that Harry was being rewarded for his behavior. I think the house was put in place for the divorce settlement. Meghan will keep the house, Charles will pay off the mortgage, and she'll get some sort of alimony. Royal brides don't make out all that well in divorces. Fergie was broke AF and Diana got £20M. When you look at a Spielberg divorce or Michael Douglas 45M divorce, not a lot of money is paid out. Meg better merch for her life.

by Anonymousreply 454April 24, 2021 6:39 PM

If Meghan gets the standard treatment, she'll get the house, modest alimony until Archie and his sister are 18, the children's school fees paid, and trust funds for the kids. Unlike other Royal divorcees, she won't be eligible to keep the Sussex title, as she's not a British citizen. She'd better use all that expensive PR to build her own brand as Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 455April 24, 2021 6:46 PM

Like Fergie, she’ll use Duchess Megan anywhere she can and no one will be able to stop her as long as it’s not a legal document.

by Anonymousreply 456April 24, 2021 6:50 PM

Fergie got a form of the title in the divorce. Rather than HRH The Duchess of York, she became Sarah, Duchess of York (no HRH). Meghan won't get that courtesy title, as she's American.

by Anonymousreply 457April 24, 2021 7:01 PM

How long do we give it?

She treats Haz with contempt. She may not be able to snag another wealthy man but when will she re-brand as a victimized yet plucky single mother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 24, 2021 7:04 PM

I'm guessing the real marital disintegration will happen next year. This year, they've still got the Baby Diana publicity flurry to enjoy. Once that's over, all that's left to capture the public's attention is divorce: It's pretty clear their Spotify and Netflix deals aren't going to come to much, and the BRF is stonewalling them in the feud.

by Anonymousreply 459April 24, 2021 7:07 PM

Do you think there will be a reality show first, R459? Like the Osbornes or Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 460April 24, 2021 7:09 PM

R456 And what’s wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 461April 24, 2021 7:09 PM

Maybe, R460. My feeling is that as soon as Meghan realizes there is no more publicity or advancement to be gained from the relationship, she'll make a spectacle of ending the relationship. A hit Netflix reality show might extend the marriage, but that's assuming it actually happens.

by Anonymousreply 462April 24, 2021 7:27 PM

I doubt it would be a hit but it would be a HUGE FU to his family.

Harry showed no trace of grief at Philip's funeral. He really is quite similar to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 463April 24, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote]I read that Charles is paying for it and William was pissed that Harry was being rewarded for his behavior.

Harry better hope and pray that Charles lives to be 110, because William will not be having any of this bullshit when he's in charge of the finances.

by Anonymousreply 464April 24, 2021 7:34 PM

Not to be a contrarian, but be prepared factor in the possibility of them for staying together for good. For the most part Harry has exhibited zero ambition of any kind through his life. I think the two of them will stick together and ride the ebbs and flow' of their marriage and public image, because there won't be any appetizing alternative for either of them. She is verboten in any civilized circle after her comportment over the past three or four years. No white knight is going to be courting her with all the baggage she would end up carrying - a high profile shitshow of a divorce from a Prince, at least two controversial children in tow (they will likely end up being media freakshows), and of course her dubious character, as displayed in the telling of 'her truth' in the Oprah train-wreck interview (and likely more to come). So basically a lazy husband and a sane-adjacent wife. They may find that there are really no other alternatives given their inability or reluctance to deal with their own issues, and may well just stick it out. Entertainment for the years to come.

by Anonymousreply 465April 24, 2021 7:39 PM

I have no problem with that alternative, R465. The trashy 21st Century version of the Windsors would indeed provide a lot of amusement and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 466April 24, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] So basically a lazy husband and a sane-adjacent wife.

Harry has rumored stints in a psych ward and in rehab himself.

These are not people who will cope well with middle age.

Poor kids.

If they stay together a reality show is more likely. Infamous seems to be the goal. Well, and money.

by Anonymousreply 467April 24, 2021 7:49 PM

And I am rumoured to shoot golden unicorns out of my 12 inch dick. See how that works.

by Anonymousreply 468April 24, 2021 8:03 PM

R457 Citizenship doesn’t matter. If a divorced Meghan signs a deal with a company to be a spokesperson she can and will request all material refer to her as a duchess. It’s no different than any famous person using a particular name. I mean, I could brand myself as Duchess DL and no one could stop me. I could even legally change my name so it appeared on my official documents. The royal family wouldn’t use it on their website, they would probably say something like “the former Meghan Markle, who was married to the Duke of Sussex from 2018-2022, is the mother of...” There are legal nuances of title usage from an official standpoint but basically once someone has had a title, they tend to keep using it e.g., Lady Colin Campbell who uses it in business with her authorship.

by Anonymousreply 469April 24, 2021 8:51 PM

[QUOTE] William will not be having any of this bullshit when he's in charge of the finances.

Charles knows that William is a sadistic bully who is deeply jealous of Harry's freedom and lifestyle, so he'll ensure he leaves Harry a lot of money in his will. William doesn't need it as he'll be bleeding the public purse dry.

by Anonymousreply 470April 27, 2021 2:48 AM

[QUOTE] am Diana's first born granddaughter, and I already possess claimed Diana's coveted good looks,

Charlotte with her hooded dark eyes and huge jaw looks nothing like Diana. She's an ugly troll of a child who'll grow to over 6 foot and look like a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 471April 27, 2021 2:56 AM

William is hardly jealous of Harry, he thinks he's a right twat.

by Anonymousreply 472April 27, 2021 3:05 AM

R472---Only this low rent whore would be jealous of a little girl. Bunny boiling freak.

by Anonymousreply 473April 27, 2021 3:15 AM

R471 you need some new material - the hooded eyes/huge jaw/trans woman schtick is really old, in addition for showing what a hateful and pathetic human you are, for attacking a defenceless child.

Gee, I wonder where you learnt that from?

by Anonymousreply 474April 27, 2021 3:52 AM

She’s such a loyal friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475April 27, 2021 4:04 AM

She spread her legs wide open and showed her crotch to Serena's husband in front of cameras and Serena's mom.

by Anonymousreply 476April 27, 2021 7:06 AM

[quote]They may find that there are really no other alternatives given their inability or reluctance to deal with their own issues, and may well just stick it out. Entertainment for the years to come.

I don't know...Harry seems pretty unstable and Markle doesn't get what she feels she deserves, she is going to get angrier; I think Act III is Harry attempts suicide/forced in to rehab, Markle runs to Gayle/Oprah about how the BRF drove Harry to it and Charles tries to pick up the pieces. William puts a good face on his support for Harry, but he's basically dead to him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 477April 27, 2021 9:46 AM

I just banned r471 so I could read its posts, and wow, talk about invested. I think it’s the klan granny troll...

by Anonymousreply 478April 27, 2021 11:58 AM

Harry was rumored to do in patient time in a psych ward in 2020 (seperate from rehab stints). I quite agree, R477.

It is a living, one supposes, R477. Sunshine SUCKS was recently hiring social media managers for anyone who is soulless and desperate for money. The KGT has been here for years, he used to be the Spazz troll with a very similar approach. Sunshine Sucks seems to have a similar template for their social media work. And them of course there is the work on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479April 27, 2021 12:43 PM

A new gig for the Sussexes. They will now honor us with their presence as they lecture us about getting a Covid vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480April 27, 2021 12:45 PM

Harry and Meghan continue to whore themselves for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 481April 27, 2021 1:17 PM

Having been involved in the nonprofit world, I can tell you that "Campaign Chairs" are window dressing and that the real backbreaking work is done by unacknowledged staff in the background.

Poster upthread is mostly right about the titles: the Queen could, theoretically, revoke them (no, she does not require an Act of Parliament to revoke anything she had it in her power to give - which means that ducal title and the HRH that goes with it) but in reality, if she got divorced, Meghan could go on calling herself Meghan, Duchess of Sussex just the way Sarah Ferguson is Sarah, Duchess of York, but without the HRH.

The problem is that Sarah Ferguson is still and Englishwoman using an Englishman's title.

What Meghan would likely not bank on is yet again making herself look silly parading herself around as an American in America touting egalitarianism and equality whilst refusing to stop calling herself something that the BRF has announced she no longer has any right to call herself. She'll end up looking childish and totally invested in status.

The smart thing for Meghan to do would be to say, "I don't their money, I don't need their approval, and I don't need their title - I am proud to be an American woman who believes in a classless society and to present myself as Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor, which is my children's last name."

That's what would really get her up the approval ladder, not clinging to a title that everyone knows is basically empty.

But she won't. She can just never see that far up the road.

by Anonymousreply 482April 27, 2021 1:23 PM

^*I don't need their money

by Anonymousreply 483April 27, 2021 1:24 PM

R480 Cause du jour

by Anonymousreply 484April 27, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote]She'll end up looking childish and totally invested in status.

End up?

by Anonymousreply 485April 27, 2021 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!