Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arizona Bans LGBT in Schools

Parents must opt-in.

The Arizona legislature passed a bill yesterday that would require parental permission before any school discussion of LGBTQ people or HIV.

“Parents shouldn’t have to worry about what schools are teaching their children about human sexuality and gender identity,” said Sen. Nancy Barto (R), who sponsored the bill in the state senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2021 12:14 AM

Well, there was someone here defending people taking trips to Arizona just a couple of days ago. I lived there for 40 years. The place gets worse and worse. In five years it will be unliveable, even with the influx of California republican-lites.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2021 8:27 PM

Sticking heads in sand has always been SO effective in creating meaningful social fabric and well blended communities! Great going Arizona! Continue to be the racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-liberal (except the north) place you are! I'll not need to visit.... EVER.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2021 8:28 PM

We have idiots here who say they'll immediately vote GOP based on a tiktok about band-aid color.

It doesn't take much for already shitty people to turn into the shittiest people. And I'm talking to you so-called "moderate" Dems. It really doesn't take much for you assholes to just turn over the reins to the types of people who do this. Nonsense from left is no where near as dangerous as people who literally committed insurrection and tried to kill MoC, but band-aid color is apparently enough reason to have your stupid ass vote GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2021 8:32 PM

I've often wondered if Republicans are evil or mentally ill. I think it's a combination of both.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2021 9:13 PM

I hate all the stupid Republicans here who bitch about trans people and "woke" people because they can't admit that the biggest threat to America is their fellow Republicans

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2021 9:14 PM

Arizona resident here.

I think it is unfortunate and related to the pseudo-science trans lobby shit that has lumped the LGB in with the TQ.

Biology is real. Gays and lesbians are real. In contrast, the astroturfed transgender politics movement has allowed for the removal of nuance from the conversation and the baby has been thrown out with the bathwater. And we are now stepping backwards.

Clap, clap and bravo. This is what we get and deserve for supporting delusion.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2021 9:27 PM

Arizona's GOP is one of the most radicalized in the country. I'm guardedly optimistic that we can diminish its fuckery with a 'nonpartisan' (we'll see) redistricting process that may eliminate their State Legislature majority. With a fair process, we can flip state level offices, which is why the GOP is passing extreme voter suppression bills here and nationwide.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2021 9:28 PM

The GOP sees the writing on the wall in Arizona and is trying to hold on to people by throwing whatever worked in the past. They are just delaying the inevitable. Nonetheless The gay community should stay far away from the Trans lunacy and woke queers or else they'll drag them down in red and Blue states.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2021 9:36 PM

Has Princess of Arizona McCain commented?

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2021 9:49 PM

R8 Exactly. For preservation sake, the gays need to realize that the trans situation is a Trojan horse that will ultimately be our demise.

I used to be neutral but I have since realized that what the trans ideology as a whole (not individual people perhaps) is demanding is domination, redefinition, power, provocation, and control. And is heavily funded by the medical apparatus which couldn't care less about social value and just sees dollar signs.

I felt that for a few years within the last decade things were going well for gays and lesbians but that has now passed.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2021 9:58 PM

I lived in Oklahoma....A miserable homophobic hellhole...And I see Arizona and Texas are working hard to catch up....

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2021 10:14 PM

Consider this; a perfectly formed male says he is a woman and he must be believed. We are then expected to refer to him as a woman. He is allowed into female space and activities and to do or say otherwise gets you jobless, which leads to you being homeless. Republicans believe Trump won and a massive breach of our election systems caused Biden to win; dispite no evidence to support that conclusion. People are choosing to believe what they feel. Neither side is correct, but have painted themselves into a corner. No one, on either side is willing to speak up and say, you choose what you believe and we chose what we believe. We can not run a country on feelings. There has to be facts, supported by data, to form a comprehensive platform, which can be agreed upon, by the masses. Democrats and republicans can not have it both ways. When you start making feelings the bar for policy, you leave the door wide open for any nutter to take over and run us all in the ditch. Here we are....

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2021 10:18 PM

R6, Are you under the assumption that they see any distinction between LGB or TQ people because they really don't. They've always thought of gay men and lesbians as predators and sexual deviants, that mentality hasn't changed just because the T joined our community, and even if T was exiled it wouldn't make a difference to them.

I don't think we need to give credence to people who literally believe in a sky fairy, they are not in a position to ridicule or criticise what is and isn't considered "real".

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2021 10:45 PM

lived there for 4 years..shithole.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2021 10:47 PM

Of course people on here are using this as an opportunity to attack trans people.

These people don't care if you are gay, lesbian, bi, trans, or whatever. They hate you all the same, and laws like this prove it.

If you really believe that this was all brought on by the trans movement, then shouldn't this bill have just been directed towards trans people? But it isn't.

It doesn't matter how much you protest to your masters how hate trans people too. They still believe you're nothing but a bunch of fags and dykes.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2021 10:52 PM

How would the gang at Mel's Diner handle this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote]I think it is unfortunate and related to the pseudo-science trans lobby shit that has lumped the LGB in with the TQ.

I don’t think gays of years past anticipated where we are today. If they had a crystal ball, I can only believe that a good many of them would have fought to get rid of “LGBT”. That acronym has caused more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2021 11:01 PM

Boy, the red states are really throwing it in reverse.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2021 11:02 PM

R5 Transgender ideology is how we got here in the first place, dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote]I think it is unfortunate and related to the pseudo-science trans lobby shit that has lumped the LGB in with the TQ.

[quote]The gay community should stay far away from the Trans lunacy and woke queers or else they'll drag them down in red and Blue states

[bold]BULLSHIT[/bold] R6 and R8

The GOP hates gays and it has nothing to do with transpeople. They recently softened their public stance because they were losing votes but they never changed bigoted minds. They're just using todays more generaly-accepted confusion and bigotry towards transpeople to give them room to go back to openly disenfranchising gays.

The AZ GOP recently censured Cindy McCain (Sen John McCain's widow) because she, and I quote, "SUPPORTED THE RADICAL LEFT AGENDA OF GAY MARRIAGE"

They literally still believe gays are bad perverts that deserve less human rights. The fact Conservos ALSO have that stance on transpeople is irrelevant. They're going to lump us in with whatever groups they deem "other" anyway.

DON'T HELP THEM.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2021 11:10 PM

Ok Meghan McCain... here’s your chance to stand up for your gays in your state

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2021 11:12 PM

Why are LGBTQ and HIV being linked in this day and age? And why is health information be it sexual identity or STD being restricted from being shared in public school settings?

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2021 11:12 PM

[quote]If you really believe that this was all brought on by the trans movement, then shouldn't this bill have just been directed towards trans people? But it isn't.

Tell me this. How did we get here and why now? It is directly related to transgender ideology and everybody knows it because the 'T' now controls the narrative and is the only other voice in this debate outside of the conservatives and it gives them an excuse to shit on us all.

There are lovely trans people out there who just want to live their lives. But this is about the IDEOLOGY that spits in the face of science and leaves no choice but a huge backlash that will take the LGB down with it. Hence the situation that is spiraling out of control in conservative states.

To all the transgender ideologues in here screaming histrionically - know that you are complicit in the medicalization, sterilization, and destruction of young non-gender conforming people who will otherwise grow up to be healthy and adjusted gays and lesbians. Shame on you for supporting this regression into the new homophobia that will have tragic results for both the active participants and those by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2021 11:18 PM

Because R22, to them "HIV = TEH GAYS" and it always will.

Conservatives and the GOP are bigoted towards Gays. End of story. Don't let the fact that they haven't been publicly bashing gays for a few years fool you. They have the same mindset and agenda they did in the 90s.

Also, transpeople have nothing to do with this. They want to diminish us ether way.

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2021 11:18 PM

You can always spot the GQP bootlickers in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2021 11:19 PM

I am GKP. Grand Kween Party. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2021 11:20 PM

The fact that they even allow TQ+ propaganda at all is proof that they shouldn’t be allowed to teach children.

The curriculum should be LGB-only and attendance should be compulsory.

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2021 11:21 PM

Christ, I'm so sick of these demented fucking Republican freaks. If anyone did that in my kids school district I'd be knocking the superintendent's fucking door down.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]But this is about the IDEOLOGY that spits in the face of science

Oh crimimy, R23.

Dont talk about "science" - Everything people like you state about transpeople is the same bullshit "!!bUT sCIenCe!!" the anti-gay bigots said about gay people for eons. It's bullshit in regards to transpeople just like it was bullshit regarding gay people. STOP IT.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2021 11:23 PM

Man, I'm not a big fan of the Trans movement --because some of their views are just bullshit-- but what R25 said is right. Some of you are such fucking boot-lickers. You actually think conservatives need Trans people to view you as abnormal. They view anyone who isn't white and hetero as not belonging. They use tokens to push their supremacist horseshit. On what planet do you think anyone who believes in a society based on supremacy, would view "sodomites" as being a part of that society?

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2021 11:24 PM

R29 Science tells us that you are defined as male or female by which gametes you produce.

Not by how spinny your skirt is.

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2021 11:27 PM

I thought that Gifford woman had it together and was progressive, didn’t she try to stop this?

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2021 11:35 PM

[quote] We have idiots here who say they'll immediately vote GOP based on a tiktok about band-aid color.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2021 11:37 PM

That's one part of "the science" R31. The human body is very complicated and lots of things can "go wrong" in utero producing ALL SORTS of anomalies and abnormalities both physical and chemical. WE KNOW THIS.

Saying a person with a penis can't be female-in-the-brain due to some random biological quirks is like saying a person with eyes can't be blind.

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2021 11:38 PM

R25 is a scaremongering stealth homophobe. It wasn’t the GOP who put a heterosexual man in a dress in a position of power that influences people’s health outcomes. It wasn’t the GOP who started this TQ+ nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2021 11:39 PM

R35 is a crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2021 11:40 PM

Eyes are not sexual organs so that analogy is not just ludicrous and stupid but misogynistic and homophobic as well.

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2021 11:42 PM

We'll just have to teach youngsters about LGBTQ stuff by going door-to-door, like the Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2021 11:44 PM

R27, You know they still teach religious propaganda to children as well, and we all know that's a load of croc. But there is no public outcry to remove religious teachings from schools. So why shouldn't they be allowed to teach kids about gender identity or trans? Whether you personally believe in it or not is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2021 11:44 PM

R38: Expect to be shot if you continue to sell TQ+ propaganda to any age group.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2021 11:46 PM

R34 Correlation does not equal causation. The existence of intersex people doesn't inform the existence of a third gender in the same way that someone born with the defect of polydactyly (extra fingers) doesn't inform the existence of a new archetype of human that has 6 fingers.

Things that go wrong in utero and cause anomalies with sex differentiation are an unfortunate occurrence. These individuals (mostly) do not want to be included in this delusion and are a medical exception to the rule.

There you go. Science! Education is power R34. I strongly encourage you to explore it.

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2021 11:47 PM

The entire concept of intersex is dependent on the existence of biological sex, and it is most definitely not a choice. That’s why it is an insult when the TQ+ cult tries to co-opt the intersex narrative just like they co-opt everything else that doesn’t belong to them.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2021 11:53 PM

Well, let the kids come and discuss it with us ! We have a safe space !

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2021 11:56 PM

R17 That acronym has caused more harm than good??... Lol Oh, get real. Talk about over board with the hyperbole. Besides from what I've seen a lot of elder gays are quite accepting of the LGBT acronym.

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2021 12:01 AM

Guns don't kill people, sex ed kills people.

by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2021 12:02 AM

Meanwhile the governor of Nebraska is making that sorry state a gun sanctuary. This a couple of weeks after two well publicized mass shootings. Red state America is a hotbed of violent depravity and intolerance, such as the legislation in Arizona no matter how you feel about trans. What a miserable country this is.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2021 12:09 AM

R44 R17 was referring to the acronym as a symbol of how the 'T' in LGBT has nothing in common with people who experience hate and oppression based on their immutable sexual orientation.

What's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander as a validation of transgender ideology is homophobia and validation of homosexual ideology is transphobia.

Not compatible.

by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2021 12:10 AM

R41, I never said anything about intersexed people. I was specifically saying "one determiner" of someones gender does not equal "the science."

There are so many possible birth mutations and messups that can happen biologically, chemically, structurally - that saying the existence of a penis means FOR SURE someone isn't female is like saying the existence of eyeballs means FOR SURE someone isn't blind. There's far more biological-nuances involved than that.

Think of all the things that can "go wrong" in the gestating human, all the millions of anomalies people can be born with, from the obviously drastic all the way to the unseen. For example, Synesthesia; that's the one where people smell colors and see music. But for some reason you think Transgenderism is impossible? As they say in science, you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2021 8:57 AM

The Trump effect. Really, really sad.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2021 10:06 AM

R48

The reason I brought up intersex people was to point out that an anomalous occurrence doesn’t magically create a new sex. You seem to be unable to understand this point. This post-modern hot take that is reinterpreting birth defects and genetic abnormalities as an amazing banquet of diversity is the very definition of anti-science and ignorance.

[quote]There are so many possible birth mutations and messups that can happen biologically, chemically, structurally

You said it yourself.

There is a good chance that you are a trans individual yourself. I have no animosity towards you. But this ideology needs to stop redefining language, law, and reality because it is going to be a huge downfall for progressivism in the future.

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote][R25] is a scaremongering stealth homophobe. It wasn’t the GOP who put a heterosexual man in a dress in a position of power that influences people’s health outcomes. It wasn’t the GOP who started this TQ+ nightmare.

THIS is your argument? You truly are a stupid asshole. I rarely if ever defend Transpeople and you're still a stupid asshole for this defense of the GOP. You're looking for any way to excuse bigotry within the GOP that would exist regardless of Transpeople.

What a groveling, self-loathing shit you are,

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2021 5:06 PM

We don’t have to go to school? That’s great I was getting sick of the bullies and heteronormative culture anyway!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2021 5:27 PM

How long before they start banning LGBT teachers? I remember the laws possibly going up in California in the ‘80s.

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote]Are you under the assumption that they see any distinction between LGB or TQ people because they really don't.

It doesn't mean you need to help them bastardize the Gay rights movement.

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2021 5:35 PM

Ban religion, give people health care and education and training, love and nurture the kids of these stupid assholes into being better humans.

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2021 5:38 PM

R50, [bold]homosexuality[/bold] is one of those "so many possible birth mutations and messups that can happen biologically, chemically, structurally" you understand this, yes?

And small minded reactionaries and anti-gay bigots have also called referring to homosexual people as normal and deserving equality as, as you put it, "redefining language, law, and reality" - and they continue to use that very language agains us. That's their playbook.

You're using the same bigoted, narrow minded, and incorrect "arguments" to diminish trans people as have been used against us gay people (yeah, I'm gay not trans) . Stop helping the bigots in their overarching attempts to diminish gay people - because that's their agenda wether the "T" is included in "LGB" or not.

You do notice they banned the LGB stuff, yes? Not just trans stuff. If this wasn't about their agenda to diminish us, we wouldn't have been included in the ban. So, again, stop helping them because you're an unnatural freak as well.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]homosexuality is one of those "so many possible birth mutations and messups that can happen biologically, chemically, structurally"

[quote]you're an unnatural freak as well.

Fuck off you homophobic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]If you really believe that this was all brought on by the trans movement, then shouldn't this bill have just been directed towards trans people? But it isn't.

Actually it was, because the "new" trans folkz (not the drag greens and trannies of the 70s/80s who were part of the gay/lesbian culture)...... FORCED their way into our organizations (HRC, GLAAD) and created the "LGBTQ........" acronym.

The "new" trannies are the insane radicals who DEMAND we reject basic science and reality, and forced their association with us gays/lesbians. It's not really the str8 people's fault they don't distinguish because we let the insane trannies take over and groups us all together.

We need to separate from the lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2021 3:06 PM

Agreed. We need to cut loose or we are going to lose everything.

by Anonymousreply 59April 18, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote]Fuck off you homophobic piece of shit.

Huh. Where or what did I say at R56 that would cause you to call me homophobic?

Referring to the first quote you pulled: Sorry to inform you, R57, but homosexuality is a birth-anomaly. Ya know, like albinism or being allergic to strawberries. With only about 4-10% of the U.S. population being "born this way" literally equals homosexuality being not biologically the norm. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, just that it's a biological anomaly. Sounds like I triggered your own insecurity.

Regarding this:

[quote[So, again, stop helping them because you're an unnatural freak as well.

Context is everything and reading is fundamental. If you'd comprehended my entire post you'd understand it was implied I was referring to the Ariz GOP and conservatives in general thinking the poster was an unnatural freak. There's an implied "they think" in there - let me spell it out for you:

"So, again, stop helping them because THEY THINK you're an unnatural freak as well."

I hope that helps and I'm sorry you're dumb. I wish dumb-ness was as much as an anomaly as gay-ness but, alas, it's not - it's very prevalent. Even among us, as you prove.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2021 5:06 AM

I don't blame them. LGBT is a lunatic asylum. We gay males need to get back to just "Gay Rights" and "Gay Pride".

by Anonymousreply 61April 18, 2021 5:09 AM

R60 Homosexuality is a natural variation that occurs throughout nature. Trans does not.

[quote]With only about 4-10% of the U.S. population being "born this way" literally equals homosexuality being not biologically the norm. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, just that it's a biological anomaly.

The definition of anomaly is defined as "something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified" according to Merriam-Webster. Your numbers of 4-10% are not statistically significant enough to classify homosexuality as abnormal or not easily classified. Just because homosexuality occurs less than heterosexuality DOESN'T mean it is an anomaly. Just like the fact that green eyes are rare - not an anomaly; just less common.

YOU are the one trying to drag the gays into some pathology a la trans and I'm not having it. Been there done that.

[quote]I hope that helps and I'm sorry you're dumb. I wish dumb-ness was as much as an anomaly as gay-ness but, alas, it's not - it's very prevalent.

As you continue to prove over and over again.

So yes - you ARE a homophobic piece of shit and I am done talking to you. Have a FF on me.

by Anonymousreply 62April 18, 2021 5:55 PM

The only reason to go to Arizona these days is the profusion of sexy guys doing porn there.

by Anonymousreply 63April 18, 2021 5:57 PM

Sure, blame the Trans. Blame them that the Republicans were "forced" to act which they so wouldn't have done otherwise, because they just looooooooove the Gays. *rollingeyes*

by Anonymousreply 64April 18, 2021 6:02 PM

Remember this for the crowd that say, “Why is it bad to be gay and conservative...?” This is fucking why you selfish cunts.

by Anonymousreply 65April 18, 2021 6:28 PM

Wow, R62. You used a lot of words to talk yourself in a circle there, Einstein. Look up Dunning-Kruger and there's a picture of you. You're a legit dumb person and, by your small-minded attitude towards trans people, hateful too.

Dumb and hateful. Sucks to be you.

But go ahead and help conservatives belittle-and-ostracize gay people because of your confused-bigotry towards trans people. That'll be great for our future. <-- btw that's sarcasm, dipshit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 18, 2021 6:35 PM

R66 My original comments upthread were related to my opinions on what I feel is occurring to the LGB as a result of backlash against the T. Quite frankly, I am only interested in keeping the conversation centered on that as I explained earlier that I feel that conservatives are using this backlash as an excuse to shit on the LGB.

You're grasping at straws now and you've lost this argument.

by Anonymousreply 67April 18, 2021 7:33 PM

This is the fucking lying insane trannys fault. Every human hates trannys.

by Anonymousreply 68April 18, 2021 7:35 PM

How much anti-trans feeling is there in the LGB community, I wonder? Does that make us hypocrites?

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2021 8:37 PM

No R69. They have infiltrated and literally TAKEN over our organizations (GLAAD, HRC) and our Pride celebrations. We have reason to not like them. (Not including their delusions and bullying behavior)

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2021 1:34 AM

What a mess the US is. Biden should take away the states' rights to pass homophobic legislation. In England, one rule applies to all the counties. There are no renegade areas.

by Anonymousreply 71April 20, 2021 1:37 AM

[quote]The definition of anomaly is defined as "something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified" according to Merriam-Webster.

They just copied it from [italic]Diff'rent Strokes[/italic] anyway.

by Anonymousreply 72April 20, 2021 1:40 AM

[quote]In England, one rule applies to all the counties. There are no renegade areas.

And that's why none of your colonies ever revolted against you.

by Anonymousreply 73April 20, 2021 1:41 AM

Sure, pretend the problem is T. Meanwhile:

[quote]But two-thirds of Americans are against laws that would limit transgender rights, a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll found. That opposition includes majorities of every political ideology from liberal to conservative and every age group.

The people who support gay rights by and large support trans rights. It's the homophobes who already hate gays who also hate trans. That includes the fake gay trolls and self-loathing gays around here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2021 1:43 AM

They shouldn’t teach LGBT in schools. They didn’t when I was in school and I still figured out I liked dick just fine, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2021 1:43 AM

The Chinese kids are learning advanced math in like 1st grade while we argue about whether or not to show our kids pride flags.

This is why America is going to shit.

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2021 1:44 AM

R74, that's a fake poll just like your fake concern trolling is fake. Just like tr-ns "women" are fake women and tr-ns "men" are fake men. Tr-ns "men" are women. Tr-ns "women" are men.

Nobody who supports T can call themselves a gay ally. Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2021 1:47 AM

Drop the T or you will enable something even more extreme than Communism, Nazism, and Islamic "terrorism" put together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2021 1:51 AM

R74 in cartoon form:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2021 1:54 AM

How about you drop yourself off to the nearest mental health facility, R78?

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2021 2:06 AM

How about you drop yourself into the Grand Canyon, R80, you homophobic misogynistic piece of donkey shit?

Not only is the T going bye-bye but heterosexuality is going into the ash heap of history with it after this.

by Anonymousreply 81April 20, 2021 2:07 AM

How about you shut your homophobic ass the fuck up before a public uprising does so for you permanently? Anyone who calls themselves anything other than gay chose to be that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 20, 2021 2:08 AM

I didn’t realize Arizona had so many Muslims.

Christians totally love gays, right?

by Anonymousreply 83April 20, 2021 3:41 AM

Fuck all of you assholes on DL who try to claim Snottsdale is so wonderful and classy. Anybody with taste has always known AZ is the Florida of the West.

by Anonymousreply 84April 20, 2021 3:44 AM

Arizona and Florida are looking better and better every day. No wonder old people retire there.

by Anonymousreply 85April 20, 2021 4:12 AM

AZ is a nightmare. Too hot to even walk round most of the year and ugly as sin with biting cactus everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2021 12:12 AM

A world without gay people is a nightmare, R86. Some cactus is good for you. ;)

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2021 12:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!