Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IS THIS NATIONAL SHIT DAY ON THE DL ? I'VE SEEN AT LEAST 20 FECES THREADS.

๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2022 7:57 PM

It's the rightwing trolls. They are pissed their black people/ Markle/Oprah are the enemy threads keep getting greyed out. They are bumping and spamming the site to make it unusable. This method was discussed openly on Parler as an effective trolling tool.

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2021 5:38 AM

I am quitting DL.....This site is no longer fun.......Good Riddance...

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2021 5:54 AM

This is what happens when you pay for a site that does not moderate. DL doesn't care about all the Feces Threads because they are getting their money.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2021 5:59 AM

This is a stealth scat thread itself. Straight right-wingers are obsessed with doodoo.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2021 6:05 AM

Erna has her own holiday!!

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2021 6:30 AM

I SO want to F&F the fucking feces troll(s), but we only get 2 F&Fs a day, so I gues we'll have to wait for Muriel to clean the site up (ha!)...

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2021 6:48 AM

Rev Martin "Eat da poo poo" Ssempa must be masturbating furiously at all this scatulence.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2021 7:11 AM

It is anti gay trolling, on a gay website.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2021 7:21 AM

The guy posting the shit threads was using multiple accounts.

But he got sloppy and used the same account for some shit threads as he did for this post about "Laugh-In." The shit spammer is the poster who goes as LeonardPlinthGarnell, apparently.

Probably has authenticated names on some of his other accounts, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2021 12:34 PM

Sorry, LeonardPinthGarnell.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2021 12:35 PM

The shit troll LeonardPinthGarnell was using his own sockpuppets to comment on his "Laugh-In" post linked at R9. I'm sure he does it on his other posts, too.

The account he used to post the "Smiling Serial Shitter Terrorizes Toronto!" commented several times on his "Laugh-In" post.

Also, this wasn't something I was looking for, but I have an old thread called "Best-Tasting Frozen Dinners" that won't leave my threadwatcher, and I see one of LPG's sockpuppets posted in that old thread back in 2017, so he's been here a while.

I wish more people would realize that we have a small handful of psychos who spend hours upon hours spamming DL with posts from multiple accounts.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2021 12:43 PM

DARK BROWN FECES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2021 2:35 PM

SHMILING SHERIAL SHITTER

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2021 5:18 PM

That, r12 is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote]Rev Martin "Eat da poo poo" Ssempa must be masturbating furiously at all this scatulence.

Now, you can't prove that!

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2021 10:57 PM

R9 r10 R11, you're a deranged cunt. I never did that, don't have sock puppets. You're the shit-smearer, feces-obsessed trolletta.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2022 7:37 PM

R16 it only took you a year and five months to respond, you are quite on the ball.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2022 7:41 PM

You've been crouching under a bridge all that time, trolletta?

I only replied because you linked it in one of my threads, you psychotically obsessed fucktwit.

'On the ball?' You don't even know how this website works, you inane feces-eating troll. Users can sign on with a handle,or not., That's it, trolletta. No vast conspiracy, and no poo posts, except by you.

Please die.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2022 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!