Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bits of celeb gossip you read hear that you'll always remember

Because it was so weird/funny/crazy/whatever

Years ago someone here claimed that John Barrowman would post personal ads saying things like "I have a hungry ass and it needs feeding"

I think of that every time I see him in something

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2021 12:42 AM

Trump paid to wipe the internet of even more naked photos of Melania.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 11:18 PM

I remember reading about Trump's "modeling agency" (i.e. vessel for trafficking foreign teen girls) here years before he was president. Trump has always been hated at the DL - you can't accuse us of being bandwagon jumpers!

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 11:21 PM

Jared hoovered every royal cock in the Middle East to refinance 666.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 11:21 PM

I heard that LeoD wears headphones while women give him blowjobs. The gossip somehow affects his movie characters now. I always picture him as the weird dude how always wears headphones during sex.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 11:25 PM

That the Captain, of Captain and Tennille, was so fearful and anxious about earthquakes that he had a hot air balloon on his property that they could hop into and get away. I haven’t been able to verify this, but I can believe I would make something up so random in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 11:26 PM

Cameron Diaz said her friend had a '70s bush' and every time she got in the tub it would sway back and forth like seaweed.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 11:56 PM

That Dick Powell had no sphincter and would shit on people's couches, until everyone stopped inviting him over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2021 12:21 AM

^ Did Danny Thomas watch him shit?

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2021 12:22 AM

That Errol Flynn ejaculated on Hedda Hopper's front doorknob, because of something she had written about him. From a Charles Higham book, so could be made-up.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2021 12:22 AM

That one of the Olsen twins used cigarettes as decorations at her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2021 1:49 AM

Shitbra

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2021 2:13 AM

That Bruce Willis fucked Michael J. Fox on the latters front lawn.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2021 2:15 AM

^ I thought the gossip was that he fucked him in a limo at the Emmy's

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2021 2:29 AM

Bruce fucked more teens than Demi?

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2021 2:46 AM

Will Smith paying a bottom a large sum of money for tearing his asshole during rough sex

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2021 2:48 AM

Will is large?

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2021 2:49 AM

The Senatrice's "ladybugs"

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2021 2:53 AM

[quote]The Senatrice's "ladybugs"

Why, do tell...

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2021 3:03 AM

All the Aaron Schock dirt (which turned out to be true)

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2021 11:00 PM

That Jennifer Lopez accidentally shat on Ben Affleck’s chest after he stuck his thumb in her ass.

I SWEAR I read that, and cannot find it anywhere on the internet now.

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2021 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!