Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Macaulay Culkin Becomes a Father

Another gay parent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2022 8:59 PM

This will end in a reboot of "Home Alone" in 2030.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 5:22 PM

Brenda Song was after Trace Cyrus years ago. Guess she snagged the Big Fish.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 5:53 PM

Some Disney exec is now working on a shared Home Alone/Suite Life shared universe.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 6:46 PM

Is it a boy? Is it a boy?

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 6:49 PM

Aw, I'm happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 6:58 PM

I don't think Macaulay Culkin being a parent is a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 6:59 PM

I’m amazed at how so many straight people have no problem having kids together yet they consider getting married a life changing step. You can end a marriage, but a kid forever ties you with someone.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 7:02 PM

At least he found someone with a little bit of pigment, otherwise the kid could look like a stick of chalk

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote]Brenda Song was after Trace Cyrus years ago. Guess she snagged the Big Fish.

She dated Trace for some time and faked a pregnancy and miscarriage. Trace called her out for it and she only responded to it years after the fact by saying she should have stopped the rumors but she never admitted to faking it.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 7:15 PM

R7 Not marrying is a way to limit demands on your private fortune when you split up. See: Brad Pitt. Married for 4 years, now divorce process is hitting year 5, longer than the marriage. Angie wants his money and will not stop until her ghoulish emaciated paw is crossed with a lot of silver.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 7:18 PM

Mac looks like he has a pretty big dick. Maybe on the thin side.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 7:52 PM

R7 they may be a Goldie/Kurt "marriage doesn't matter to me" type. But I do know people like what you mean who say "we're not ready to get married, but we're trying to get pregnant". One of these is permanent!

They seem like a good match. I'm rooting for them

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 8:16 PM

She faked a pregnancy and a miscarriage and he thought it was a good idea to have a kid with this person?

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 8:24 PM

They're engaged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2022 7:34 PM

[Quote] You can end a marriage, but a kid forever ties you

Not if you end the kid.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2022 7:37 PM

He’s looking good these days. He deserves to be happy after growing up in such a toxic family.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2022 8:37 PM

Look at who he's "married" to.

It's a guarantee that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2022 8:41 PM

Are you saying Dave Chapelle is gay?

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2022 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!