Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump attacks McConnell again! This time calling him "a dumb son of a bitch" at the repub donor retreat at Mar-a-lago

this is great for Democrats. There's nothing more helpful to us than Trump continually bashing repub leadership. Let the repubs tear each other apart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2021 12:33 AM

The ugly orange bastard is gone, yet the media still keep him in front and center. Fuck Dump.

He should be ignored. Totally shunned.

I cannot stand Moscow Mitch either, but why does Dump still get so much coverage? I realize he was a goldmine for MSNBC and CNN, but there must be more important things to report.

Fuck Agent Orange and his toxic trashy grifting family.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 5:26 AM

Dear God,

You know how you like to send a hurricane to Florida every year? This year, could you specifically destroy the entire Palm Beach area. And Mar-a-lago most of all?

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 5:37 AM

To answer the "dumb son of a bitch" question...

...just look who is still in office & who is not.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 6:06 AM

Mitch should claim the news cycle by leaking a tasteful video of himself munching Elaine's meat curtains as she spasms in wet orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 6:13 AM

That's an insult to female dogs to compare them to Bitchy Mitchy McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 6:16 AM

OP, Republicans are totally on the side of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 6:17 AM

I am dumb, Mr. President! I'm a dumb sissy for you! Cum all over my face and make me your dumb sissyfag!

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 6:35 AM

Projecting again huh?

I bet Moscow Mitch uses the bathroom like a big boy unlike Donnie Depends.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 6:59 AM

McConnell just got re-elected. He doesn’t care what Trump calls him and he’ll do everything he can to help Trump get re-elected. Republiqans hate Democrats a whole lot more than they hate each other.

I wish all Democrats hated republiqans that way.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 7:38 AM

R9 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 8:13 AM

He’ll start attacking the Florida squad next. There can only be one queen of this prom.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 8:59 AM

Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee, Ron Johnson, John Kennedy (Louisiana), Marsha Blackburn, etc.-----those are fanatical Trumpsters regardless of what Trump says about Turtle.

With Graham, it is intensely emotional and obsessive beyond politics. LG is at Mar-a-Lago with Trump nearly every weekend and on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 10:01 AM

[quote] calling him "a dumb son of a bitch"

I guess it is true, Trump does project his faults on to others.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 1:25 PM

I could have lived my whole life without r4 's image

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 1:31 PM

R9 is right.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 1:44 PM

Mitch McConnell is a homophobic warmongering piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2021 1:54 PM

it doesn't matter they come suck his dick anyway. Look at Ted Cruz. Trump basically called him a pussy and he came crawling back.

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2021 2:22 PM

How's that Library of his coming along? The thought of it is my go-to when I need a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2021 2:54 PM

[quote] How's that Library of his coming along?

Not much of a library, I imagine. Nothing besides the Bible except for [italic]Yertle the Turtle[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2021 2:56 PM

R9's post is 100% true.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2021 3:17 PM

Rift grows:

The Senate Leadership Fund will support Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski in her reelection campaign, setting up a clash between the Mitch McConnell-aligned group and GOP candidate Kelly Tshibaka, who has hired some advisers to former President Donald Trump.

Trump plans to campaign against Murkowski after her vote to convict him in his second impeachment trial. But Murkowski, a Republican moderate on issues like abortion, has beat back candidates from the right before, and now has the backing of the group that spent over $476 million last election cycle — an astounding sum for Senate races.

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2021 4:13 PM

$476 million for senate races? This country is so fucked up and beyond redemption.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2021 4:21 PM

Usually former presidents stay out of politics and enjoy their retirement with painting or writing their memoirs. But not this piece of shit. He just won't go away. The biggest gift Jack ever gave us, was his lifelong Twitter ban right before his term ended. Can you image the damage he would do to people and our democracy if he could still tweet his hateful shit every day? The media is still reporting every little thing he does down in his Florida club and just can't stop covering him, but at least we no longer have to deal with his daily Twitter rampages. I'm so sick and tired of this motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2021 4:28 PM

Trump’s not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2021 4:33 PM

[quote] The biggest gift Jack ever gave us, was his lifelong Twitter ban right before his term ended. Can you image the damage he would do to people and our democracy if he could still tweet his hateful shit every day?

No one would give a shit except the people who use Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2021 4:39 PM

Trump's right. The old Republican party is dead. We'll never go back the Bushes, Mccains or Romneys.

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2021 4:40 PM

R26...And they will lose.

by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote]Trump attacks McConnell again!

Good. Let them drag each other down while Biden and company save the country. I couldn't fucking care less. They're both vile assholes.

And anybody picking sides in this fight is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2021 4:45 PM

[quote]Trump's right. The old Republican party is dead. We'll never go back the Bushes, Mccains or Romneys.

The people who wanted candidates like that all voted for Biden. The Republican Party today is all QAnon loons and right-wing extremists.

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2021 4:49 PM

Mitch had his chance to slay the dragon. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2021 4:50 PM

Mitch never voted to impeach Trump and delayed the second impeachment trial. He was thrilled getting the multimillionaire/billionaire tax cuts and getting to railroad through numerous Federalist Society endorsed judges and other right-wing, poorly qualified judges.

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2021 5:29 PM

Piece of shit still voted to acquit Trump after everything he did after the election. He IS a worthless, spineless son of a bitch with absolutely no conscience or decorum. Rot in hell, you ugly mfer.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2021 5:29 PM

Rumor has it McConnell & Graham have strained relations. Graham has essentially moved-in with Trump at Mar-a-Lago when he's not in Washington, DC. Forget Graham doing any work in South Carolina.

The media overlooks the obvious going on at Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 33April 11, 2021 5:40 PM

[quote]He was thrilled getting the multimillionaire/billionaire tax cuts and getting to railroad through numerous Federalist Society endorsed judges and other right-wing, poorly qualified judges.

Mitch’s impotent cocklet actually got hard the day Covid-Barrett was confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 34April 11, 2021 6:00 PM

I’m not defending the grotesque McConnell, yet tRump calling anyone dumb is really a joke in itself.

by Anonymousreply 35April 11, 2021 6:14 PM

It’s amazing that so many republicans haven’t dumped Trump after losing the presidency as the incumbent as well as the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2021 6:24 PM

Democrats tend to shit on one another like this whereas Republicans don't (or, at least not publicly).

Welcome to having factions who have more interest in airing grievances and getting attention than party integrity and influence, Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2021 7:19 PM

Trump and McConnell - two old white guys with back tickers.

If Trump keeps getting hopped up on pure rage he's going to have another emergency room incident. I would guess that he's managed to ferret out the truth about Mitch's little health problem and probably has insider information that Mitch is running out of time. It's so easy for a bully to kick a man when he's down.

by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2021 7:24 PM

for all the people saying it doesn't matter, this does. Anything Trump does to weaken McConnell is GREAT news for Democrats

by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2021 8:14 PM

McConnell is very skilled at the manipulation of Senate rules to satisfy his objectives. Most times it is not about doing something positive or constructive. He is obsessed with having power.

by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2021 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!