Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill reveals “beautiful and brilliant love” Natalie with professional shot on Instagram

Oh Henry. This is even worse than Corey Booker and Rosario Dawson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 31, 2021 3:17 PM

“If you’re going to beard with someone, just beard! Don’t stand there talking about it!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 12:02 AM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 12:04 AM

So I think this is Natalie Viscuso. She is a TV exec.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 12:13 AM

The brazen artifice of this - which is so out of character for his social media and has the stench of desperation - convinces me this is for Bond, which we all know is putting out feelers right now. Henry would not be cast (too old, plus his Witcher commitment) but I can easily see him going down the rabbit hole. Embodying an iconic movie character is his great white whale.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 12:15 AM

This is like Tammy Cruise jumping on Oprah’s couch.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 12:20 AM

Yeah this cheesy instagram post is pretty in your face "LOOK EVERYONE I TOTALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!". Doesn't feel natural in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 12:21 AM

Even his body language and expression is extremely off. Like he’s listening to a boring story by someone important whom he can’t afford to offend.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 12:28 AM

He just likes bathing in pussy.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 12:28 AM

don't be ridiculous. Obviously this is a serious relationship. They made it for a reason

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 12:29 AM

Well, she certainly got the Queen!

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 12:34 AM

R10 she got perfect man(((

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 12:41 AM

He has the look on his face of a cat who has brought a dead mouse to his owner but does not seem to understand what has compelled him to do this. He at most understands he has achieved something and maybe this will benefit him down the line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 1:19 AM

I hope no one gay will not suffer after it!!! :^(((((((((((

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 4:38 AM

She is an executive at Legendary (they financed Man of Steel) and is also notable for having appeared on My Super Sweet Sixteen. At least that means she’s hardly naïve and they’re most likely using each other instead of just one way using.

Still, such a bizarre way of announcing everything. In addition, all the “reports” on DeuxMoi about Henry being seen with girlfriends that have been being dropped in the past week. Are they trying to get ahead of a story? Is Bond really the endgame?

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 6:21 AM

How. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 6:50 AM

Nothing says heterosexual passion like a (staged and lighted by a professional photographer) game of chess...

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2021 7:03 AM

He was better off building a gaming PC and talking about playing World of Warcraft...at least that was convincing.

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2021 7:05 AM

Gay boy is sad.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2021 7:08 AM

This is funny

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2021 8:17 AM

And Kate Winslet was discussing in an interview about actors scared to come out just days before the pap this “GF” emerged. Coincidence?🧐

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2021 8:48 AM

R20 that was not abot Henry...

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2021 9:17 AM

I can’t imagine Winslet and he would run in the same circles. Plus there is a difference between “scared to come out” which implies someone who lives and enjoys a fulfilling homosexual relationship in private, and whatever Henry lives. Cavill’s whole “alien in a human suit” vibe has led to IMO a largely cynical and contemptuous approach to his relationships.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2021 9:23 AM

I don't think this has anything to do with Bond. But i do think he has a new project lined up. He's as subtle as a sledgehammer 🥱

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2021 9:40 AM

His fame is secure enough that he shouldn’t need to do this foolishness for most of the roles he’s offered. Bond he would do this for.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2021 9:54 AM

From his Instagram:

[quote]This is me looking quietly confident shortly before my beautiful and brilliant love Natalie, destroys me at chess.

I feel like throwing up. Why does he insist on embarrassing himself like this?

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2021 10:03 AM

R21 I never said it was specifically about him dumbass. My point was that she talked about how there are many actors in the closet and then suddenly not long after someone with lots of rumors about himself conveniently has a new GF all of the sudden.

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2021 10:18 AM

R21 dumbass is your mum

by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2021 10:29 AM

R27 Says the retarded frau cunt who replied to herself!😂 YOU are R21 you fucking idiot.🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2021 11:10 AM

I spose he has to make as much money as possible while he still can.

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2021 11:15 AM

R28 i got infected from you. Stupidovirus. Stay home and dont get sick other people.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2021 12:31 PM

Reminds me of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2021 12:58 PM

I don’t know what idiot publicist suggested chess, everyone is just going to call this The Queen’s Gambit photo now.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2021 1:32 PM

Corey.....Again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 11, 2021 4:26 PM

Corey is actually hinting that Henry’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 34April 11, 2021 6:11 PM

Yeah Corey doesn't even deny that Cavill is gay there. Did he and Henry fall out?

by Anonymousreply 35April 11, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] Did he and Henry fall out?

As of a few weeks ago Corey was had Instagram stories and references to Henry.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2021 6:48 PM

I don't normally follow the Henry Cavill threads. Where does the gay speculation come from?

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2021 6:51 PM

Try google ya lazy bastard r37, Cavill has a very gay past that he refuses to talk about and tried to keep hidden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2021 6:56 PM

Henry Cavill before he got famous lived a very different life than what he projects now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote] Where does the gay speculation come from?

None of the below is proof but rather among the sources of speculation.

He was roommates with gay guys and is still friends with one of them, Corey Spears. Even in recent years Corey has been his companion on private flights.

He frequented gay clubs back then and, more recently, while in Brazil for promotion visited a gay club.

He is typically only seen with girlfriends near the time of release of projects. Some of these sightings seem staged and brief (Kaley Cuoco grocery shopping trip).

He was "engaged" to a woman who was only seen with him in public once. Their relationship ended soon after that one public view.

He rarely discusses his private life in interviews, but when he does the responses seem forced and stilted (talk of "birds" and the claim of getting an erection while doing a sex scene).

He was very close friends with his male personal trainer who was his frequent travelling companion. His trainer had marital problems around the same time. Henry and the trainer apparently had a hard and swift falling out.

by Anonymousreply 40April 11, 2021 7:07 PM

[Quote]He was roommates with gay guys and is still friends with one of them, Corey Spears. Even in recent years Corey has been his companion on private flights.

And that his early years in LA where spent with all gay guys and a gay guy is apparently his oldest friend is something he has never once mentioned. He never speaks about gay issues period, completely has avoided it his entire career.

by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2021 7:09 PM

Okay, thanks for the answers.

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]I don't normally follow the Henry Cavill threads. Where does the gay speculation come from?

He is a phenomenally attractive 38 year old man with no wife, children, or long-term girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2021 7:21 PM

[Quote]Where does the gay speculation come from?

He just did a professional photoshoot to announce he has a girlfriend...?

by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2021 7:25 PM

MEDIEVAL GHOST: You have no wife, no children.

PRIOR WALTER: I'm gay!

MEDIEVAL GHOST: Be gay! Dance in your altogether for all I care. What's that got to do with not having children?

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2021 7:51 PM

Wow. This screams absolute desperation. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2021 8:41 PM

henry cavill new GF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 11, 2021 8:55 PM

R36 what it was?

by Anonymousreply 48April 11, 2021 9:05 PM

Oh please R47 nothing the fangurls will unearth will possibly be as embarrassing as what Henry posted last night. This was me last night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 11, 2021 9:33 PM

She looks like a right whore. Wasted on him!

by Anonymousreply 50April 11, 2021 9:37 PM

Wasted on him? He’s the poofter!

by Anonymousreply 51April 11, 2021 9:47 PM

won't be confirmed until sex tape 'leaks'

and why is it 95% of the time with a black woman? does that make it more str8 for a white guy?

or do black women beard the downlow scene better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 11, 2021 9:49 PM

She works for Legendary Pictures. How convenient lol.

by Anonymousreply 53April 11, 2021 9:49 PM

WHAT I KNOW IS:

There is no Big Bang Theory between Henry and his “girl”.

by Anonymousreply 54April 11, 2021 9:53 PM

Blind Item #3 It is a mad scramble for this foreign born A/A- list actor and his career. His people know there is stuff coming out about him in the next couple weeks that could be career ending. So, they made him go public with this new woman in his life who is a plant. Throw a whole bunch of positive PR out there and hope it can cancel the bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Guys, there’s interesting tea spilled on LSA:

Hello, I have to spill some tea but take it with a huge huge huge grain of salt because my source is one of the funniest and kindest guys around but he has a very negative opinion about HC. I work as a freelance for an entertainment magazine as I have some connections in the industry, I've met my source while I was checking what happened with Cas Anvar during The Expanse shooting. Legendary is involved and one of my friends gave me the telephone number of an assistant who worked for them during that time. He's a freelance and he has many connections because he's one of those guys you want to spend time after work. I recently got in contact again for some stuff about Justice League and just some days ago about Scott Rudin. He knows everyone and he left the industry in late 2019 after he got cut from a big production a week after he posted online a photo with his boyfriend (he can't prove it, but he's sure being black and gay was a big no for the studio). So, basically he already told me some months ago that Legendary after the chinese acquisition is a minefield for diversity and LGBTQ. I was too curious not to ask about this Natalie but, huge grain of salt because he literally hates HC for what happened during Justice League, he told me "it's a match made in heaven. Just think about a perfect mix of Gina Carano and Elizabeth Chambers. She's oblivious to real world. She just had a well paid education but she takes credit for other people's work and she believes to be more important than she is. She's one of those girls who says 'I am not racist' but she basically is around only white, rich and useful people. She has connections but she doesn't know what real work is, she likes to party and she talks about "her" job basically acting all the time. She's such a perfect Barbie and disconnected from real life, you can't even hate her. I've never understood if she knows how life works if you are not born wealthy. She's the product of the spoiled white society and she's not even aware of it. They are perfect for each other. She treats people as her dog: she behaves like she cares about you, but she leaves you behind if she has more "important" stuff to do. I think at Legendary there will be many interns and assistants relieved if she moves abroad or switch to Netflix". He added some speculations I am not reporting because he stopped working for Legendary some years ago so he can't know for sure. When I said I was just curious and it wasn't work related he asked me to spill the tea somewhere: he believes everything negative about the couple will be scrubbed from the internet because HC image must be clean for his next project. He suggested Lipstick Alley as he knows for sure that someone close to his team reads here: "Write something they think it's bad there and you'll see in a couple of days PR machine in full motion". I have to admit I am too curious not to check if it's true. And that's the tea!

by Anonymousreply 56April 11, 2021 10:27 PM

Continue:

He always told me that Jason Momoa "is The man. He's the one you want to work for. He'd stand by your side if someone treats you bad on set even if you are a runner just hired. Even if his hands are tied he'd be the first to come and say 'I am sorry for how they treat you'". HC not so much, he thinks he wants to be liked by everyone but he'd never put himself against the studio or the director. He tries too much to be loved but his actions seem fake. All the mustache gate was embarassing to see on set and he said 'He could have done as Gal did, he could have said something but he just thinks about what's good for himself. He does what he's been told to do, even if he has the power to stand for himself or the others'. He said many times that even Whedon looked at him like 'Please, say something, this is not gonna work' a couple of times. All the justice league stuff is pretty messed up for what I've heard

Whedon was never the main problem and the actors know that, even Ray Fisher is becoming aware of what was the main issue. Whedon wanted really badly to shoot a movie he had been working on for years and Warner wasn't giving him the money. He wasn't the one to call the shots, they asked him to do specific changes and he did because he hoped he'd receive the chance to start production. It was a messed up situation. Gal asked Patty Jenkins to help her and they went straight to the top of the ladder when she didn't agree on something. Whedon, for what I've heard, was totally aware it was going to be real bad, he put the sign "I tried" on purpose and he decided he'd never talk about it again because the studio literally let him be butchered and he got nothing in return. My friend said Joss is not the monster they want us to believe. Once he told me "If you are bullied you know the difference between who's a real bully and someone who behaves like one because he thinks it's the right way to survive and get what you want from them. Joss is like that. He behaves like who's on top of him when the exec were around and Warner wasn't a good place to be". He dislikes HC because he was totally aware the situation wasn't okay for his colleagues and for the movie, but he never cared at all. He witnessed some bad stuff and he was okay with that. He always say about HC 'If other actors and members of the production team are your friends just during work or press tour there's always a reason'.He told me he behaves like a saint with the ones he knows he'll work again, but the interns and part time employed on set 'are basically ghosts'. Also, for what he knows, he knew Hammer was cheating on his wife and they laughed about it many times. Again, huge grain of salt because he didn't work on that movie, he just knew some the assistants

by Anonymousreply 57April 11, 2021 10:32 PM

TLDR

by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2021 10:34 PM

Being outed is hardly career ending. What is it, 1995?

by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2021 10:38 PM

Do we all remember he dated Gina Carano and Kaley Cuoco?

by Anonymousreply 60April 11, 2021 10:51 PM

Luke Evans probably laughed out loud when he saw his post😂

by Anonymousreply 61April 11, 2021 11:26 PM

I just remembered Legendary made Enola Holmes so that’s his most recent link to that company. Legendary was not involved with Batman/Superman or Justice League, Warner’s cofinancing option with Legendary had lapsed and they were partnered with Ratpac-Dune on those films.

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2021 11:33 PM

R59 You are not wrong, but he is doing The Witcher for Netflix (which is hit) but more pertinently juggling multiple big budget film possibilities: Bond, Captain Britain for Marvel/Disney, and the Superman dance.

Those franchise roles will all but evaporate. And even the chances of doing a Witcher big budget movie probably goes south.

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2021 11:56 PM

More tea from LSA poster:

From what I've been told PR team wants a clean image for his next project, not clear if he already signed the deal or they are trying to get it. They are under pressure because right now many things about his private life in the past could be considered controversial and they can't scrub away interviews and past relationships. My friend told me some other stuff about Legendary but for me, right now, it's just gossiping around online between ex co-workers and friends. Very few assistants are around offices and executives because of Covid, so it's just a situation "he said/they said/she said", I honestly think it's just 10% truth in it. We got it covered maybe would run the story, but it's just rumors.

by Anonymousreply 64April 12, 2021 12:00 AM

ROFL he is not getting movie franchise lead roles. All that was signed away with Witcher which thank God is a hit. He will get roles now by availability. For example the Knives Out sequel is casting up and he is available. It will be stuff Iike that.

by Anonymousreply 65April 12, 2021 12:25 AM

I'm assuming his boyfriend took the picture.

by Anonymousreply 66April 12, 2021 12:28 AM

No one buys it anyway, even fraus on LSA. Henry, your PR team sucks and you’re pathetic closet case.

by Anonymousreply 67April 12, 2021 6:54 AM

R67 they buy!. they are tottaly crazy about it .But whatever...fans said that this roman was caused because of his past secrets....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 12, 2021 7:06 AM

2 //

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 12, 2021 7:06 AM

3//

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 12, 2021 7:21 AM

[Quote] Being outed is hardly career ending. What is it, 1995?

You cannot be this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 71April 12, 2021 11:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2021 1:05 PM

They have a taken a page out of Jon Hamm’s playbook. PR girlfriend walks dog.

by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2021 1:10 PM

I wonder if he is afraid Ray Fisher is going to out him.

by Anonymousreply 74April 12, 2021 1:33 PM

R74 what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 75April 12, 2021 1:34 PM

Ray Fisher is nuts and may out him on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 76April 12, 2021 1:49 PM

R68 probably some bitches who fell way too hard in love then went nutty nut when he dumped them. Nothing that interesting would come out to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 77April 12, 2021 1:50 PM

R4 he has already embodied an iconic movie character in Superman - for 3 (I suppose you could say 4 if you include both cuts of Justice League) movies. Yes, Superman is a comic book character but also one of the most iconic movie characters ever. I don't think he has anything to prove personally, so whether he is in the running for Bond or not he's still had a great career and I think will continue to do so for some time to come.

Regarding the 'beard' I do think it's a bit weird how staged this 'coming out' seems to be which does make me a little suspicious but I honestly don't think he's gay, I really think that's just wishful thinking by thirsty gays.

by Anonymousreply 78April 12, 2021 1:52 PM

R76 nahh.

by Anonymousreply 79April 12, 2021 1:52 PM

Maybe the Blevinses are getting divorced and he's going to be named as a conspiring party

by Anonymousreply 80April 12, 2021 1:58 PM

R79 they are living together .She isnt his beard

by Anonymousreply 81April 12, 2021 1:58 PM

R77 its looks like that

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2021 1:59 PM

[Quote]I honestly don't think he's gay, I really think that's just wishful thinking by thirsty gays.

Maybe Cavill is actually straight r78, crazier things have happened, but with him it is far from wishful thinking. There are legitimate reasons to think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2021 2:20 PM

He seems so off...who cares if he sucked some dick back in the day?

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2021 2:27 PM

(R78)There goes the thread. The PR people are on here now. It is refreshing though that his new beard is not in high school.

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2021 2:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2021 5:00 PM

What a fucking MESS!!!!! 🤣🤣 LSA tea:

This mess is so fun, I am a bad person I asked around. I don't work in gossip, so I have no way to be sure they told me the truth as I asked a friend who asked a friend who talked to someone of the Daily Mail staff. So Huge huge grain of salt: the Kal (damn, that dog is so cute!) papwalk has been tipped more than a week ago (for that reason she's dressed like it's spring and not freezing at all), the photographer was expecting HC and they couldn't run the story because they had no idea how to sell it as a headline. They were confused because Kal has been seen around with other people in London, so they couldn't publish anything as everybody would have said she was an assistant, gf or just a friend. They decided not to run the story. Those photos had no economic value. They got them back after the "pap walk around the park to make it clear they are a couple, so much hearts". We'll see them together again by the end of the month at least a couple of times in "different environments" if weather and covid rules will allow it. And that's the tea

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2021 11:56 PM

R87 How embarrassing! This whole thing has done nothing but make people question his preference even more!😄

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2021 11:59 PM

I see the DM is “moderating” the comments on some of the HC stories. Couldn’t be because everyone has caught on, could it?😏

by Anonymousreply 89April 13, 2021 12:03 AM

That’s can be his career ending. JUST COME OUT ALREADY IDIOT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 90April 13, 2021 12:06 AM

More 😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 13, 2021 12:09 AM

What’s “Raya”, precious? What’s “Raya”?

by Anonymousreply 92April 13, 2021 12:24 AM

Geez, so many cynics here. Maybe he really loves her.

by Anonymousreply 93April 13, 2021 12:31 AM

Raya is an invitation only data app.

by Anonymousreply 94April 13, 2021 1:17 AM

Supposedly it’s the one that celebrities use. Ask Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 95April 13, 2021 1:21 AM

Thanks, R94.

by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2021 1:25 AM

With a guy that handsome, he is either going to be with a beautiful woman or very ugly chick. This woman is just plain Jane.

by Anonymousreply 97April 13, 2021 1:31 AM

R97 Woman/chick????

by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2021 4:14 AM

I hope when this doesn't work he starts "dating" Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 99April 13, 2021 5:37 AM

[Quote] He seems so off...who cares if he sucked some dick back in the day?

Then he's bi. Don't know why that's such a difficult concept.

by Anonymousreply 100April 13, 2021 11:42 AM

In this thread, reply 17 talks about his alleged couple goals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 13, 2021 12:32 PM

You know everything that started with “Kieran knows” was an ongoing joke right? With people making up outrageous claims?

Noob.

by Anonymousreply 102April 13, 2021 12:37 PM

There is no mention of a Kieran. Are you drunk?

by Anonymousreply 103April 13, 2021 1:24 PM

Keram-Malicki Sanchez, it autocorrected to Kieran.

by Anonymousreply 104April 13, 2021 1:39 PM

is this Keram Sanchez?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 13, 2021 1:50 PM

No, Keram is not a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 106April 13, 2021 3:22 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 13, 2021 7:27 PM

Love the comment😂

Quick Sand, UK Pentagon, United States, 3 hours ago Don't worry Henry, Kate Winslet has your back

by Anonymousreply 108April 13, 2021 7:30 PM

“There's something weird and insincere about him, always has been. He's kinda robotic.”

Other people are picking up on the alien-in-a-person suit vibe.

by Anonymousreply 109April 13, 2021 7:49 PM

I feel like someone should make a bearding flow chart for him

AM I USING THIS PERSON AS A PROP? If YES, stop and reconsider your decisions. If NO, take her to a boozy brunch.

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2021 10:13 PM

Everyone can see through this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2021 10:31 PM

The only way in which this beard controversy can be put to bed, so to speak, is for Cavill to release a sex tape, with or without Miss Natalie.

by Anonymousreply 112April 13, 2021 10:36 PM

Oh shit.. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2021 10:19 PM

It’s probably the same obsessed fan who attacks all his beards.

by Anonymousreply 114April 15, 2021 10:21 PM

Check the stories

by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2021 10:22 PM

The person who runs that is a crazy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2021 10:25 PM

The clues all make sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 16, 2021 12:35 AM

He should just post the massage video.

by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2021 6:52 AM

MAH-sahge

by Anonymousreply 119April 16, 2021 1:06 PM

I hope it is shade!😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 18, 2021 3:52 AM

The fraud commenting think he has a thing for underage girls

by Anonymousreply 121April 18, 2021 4:29 AM

Fraud = fraus

by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2021 4:30 AM

[quote] The fraud commenting

Fraud!

by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2021 4:31 AM

R120 i hope Ray keeps throwing shade at him.

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2021 12:05 PM

BOOM!

What a fucking idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2021 8:08 PM

A new beard has something to do with this? 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2021 9:19 PM

It’s fake because he cannot do another series while he has The Witcher, the Witcher will always take precedence over any other project. Even if HBO offered him a Superman limited series it would be unlikely he could arrange such a commitment around The Witcher and its grueling production schedule.

by Anonymousreply 127April 18, 2021 10:16 PM

Yeah his contract would allow him to do projects during the Witcher hiatus, but a TV series? That's far too long of a filming commitment.

by Anonymousreply 128April 18, 2021 10:19 PM

The fact that he’s still clinging to Superman even now shows that even he knows that was the peak of his career. It’s like he’s obsessed and can’t let it go.

by Anonymousreply 129April 18, 2021 10:22 PM

And how do you know he’s clinging to Superman?

by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2021 10:47 PM

[Quote] It’s fake because he cannot do another series while he has The Witcher, the Witcher will always take precedence over any other project.

We'll see if the Witcher makes it past season 3. I don't understand the obsession with Superman. Should have done the cameo for Shazam and called it a day.

by Anonymousreply 131April 19, 2021 1:53 PM

Free Henry Cavill? The actual fuck!🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2021 5:50 PM

It's gone already. Or you typed an invalid link.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2021 5:53 PM

Now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2021 5:54 PM

Account is private

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2021 5:56 PM

Why would Rosario Dawson beard for anyone? What would she gain from that?

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2021 5:58 PM

Why would an ambition woman who is far from A list in her chosen profession choose to beard? Shall we explain money and power to you?

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2021 6:01 PM

*ambitious

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2021 6:01 PM

Hopefully, now it works..😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2021 2:11 AM

Well I have no idea if that post featured in R139 's post is true or not, but I do think Dany Garcia is definitely the author of his current life. Buried him deep in the closet, played hard ball on roles and salary (to his detriment, I think) and probably isn't doing him any favors in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2021 2:17 AM

Cavill is just a guy who wants to make as much money as possible. As he has openly said, many times. Quit trying to blame anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 141April 22, 2021 2:24 AM

This man's life is such a disaster

by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2021 2:26 AM

R141 And that’s exactly why I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a spineless sack of shit. And a decade later, he’s still not a star and only known as the guy from Superman - and he doesn’t even have that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2021 2:32 AM

R143 I’m with you!

by Anonymousreply 144April 22, 2021 2:37 AM

R139 They make a great point: what GF starts following their “BF’s” manager on social media?😂

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2021 4:01 AM

I think Cavill has come to the point where he has no choice but to come out 😄

by Anonymousreply 146April 22, 2021 4:37 AM

It’s quite telling that his OWN mother unfollowed him on IG just as this shit started.

by Anonymousreply 147April 22, 2021 5:25 AM

I read through all the posts at the IG at R139 and wow! They really did their research!

by Anonymousreply 148April 22, 2021 5:29 AM

Interesting who are those “sources” claiming that poor Henry is suffering right now? Corey, is that you?😂

P. S. I don’t care and I don’t feel sorry for him. You reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 149April 22, 2021 6:02 AM

[quote]P. S. I don’t care and I don’t feel sorry for him. You reap what you sow.

That’s right. He was obsessed with money and fame and practically sold his soul for it and if he’s miserable, oh well.💁‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 150April 22, 2021 6:07 AM

R150 Who didnt? i mean from hollywood . He has no choise

by Anonymousreply 151April 22, 2021 6:15 AM

R150 Right!😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 22, 2021 6:27 AM

Cool couple

by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2021 6:34 AM

OMG OMG OMG This is the look of TRU LUV!!!! I'M IN LUV WITH HENRY ALL OVER AGAIN. A THOUSAND TIMES.

Darthula: please ensure this is posted through our social media ghost channels for the next 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2021 6:44 AM

Why are some people catastrophising this? If Cavill is closeted, he's been so for at least twenty years (I don't count pre adulthood as closeted).

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2021 7:49 AM

R155 You apparently didn’t read the posts on the IG page 🙄

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2021 8:13 AM

Why would I? "Not just deep in the rabbit hole but it has swallowed him whole"? That's quite enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 157April 22, 2021 8:17 AM

His behavior is nothing new, like omg stop blaming other people (in particular a WOMAN) for Henry’s behavior. He has shown his true colors many times. He uses women as props over and over again. His most significant relationship appears to have been with a married man. He’s just not a great person, and I say this as someone who LIKES him.

by Anonymousreply 158April 22, 2021 8:20 AM

That account claims that Paris Hilton has charisma. We know it deals in lies, fairytales and fallacies.

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2021 8:25 AM

[Quote] His most significant relationship appears to have been with a married man.

John Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2021 8:25 AM

We just fed up with Hank’s bullshit. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2021 8:33 AM

R158 ha???

by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2021 8:36 AM

But you're not fed up with his acting? Choices.

by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2021 8:37 AM

R158 THANK YOU! 👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2021 8:38 AM

R158 Blevins?

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2021 8:54 AM

R165 yes.

FYI, Henry is a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2021 8:59 AM

[Quote] Henry is a power bottom.

Is that how some of his injuries were sustained?

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2021 9:05 AM

R166 How do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2021 9:08 AM

Romantic moments between couples are always best remembered when professionally lit and photographed by a cinematographer, lighting director, a gaffer and a few interns!

by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2021 9:15 AM

How could I miss this? 😳😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 22, 2021 10:43 PM

Is that woman just a YouTuber?

by Anonymousreply 171April 22, 2021 10:53 PM

Yes Grace Randolph is a youtube "reporter" with big crazy eyes like Michelle Bachmann or the chupacabra.

by Anonymousreply 172April 22, 2021 10:57 PM

Has she outed anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 173April 22, 2021 11:02 PM

I don't know, but she has been outing Cavill for years. No one pays attention to her so it's never made waves.

by Anonymousreply 174April 22, 2021 11:06 PM

She gives me Ann Coulter teas.

by Anonymousreply 175April 22, 2021 11:12 PM

[quote] She gives me Ann Coulter teas.

She has her own line of teas? They must be horribly rancid.

by Anonymousreply 176April 22, 2021 11:18 PM

R170 OMG that’s fucking hilarious!😂 Thank goodness someone has the guts to say it out loud!

by Anonymousreply 177April 22, 2021 11:38 PM

Did the account at R139 get banned or something? I don’t see it up anymore

by Anonymousreply 178April 23, 2021 2:45 AM

R178 The account is still there, it just went private.

by Anonymousreply 179April 23, 2021 3:18 AM

R177 Before Grace, it was Perez Hilton 😂 how many times he tried to outed him, folks?

by Anonymousreply 180April 23, 2021 4:10 AM

I used to think Henry would be like Ricky Martin and come out in his late 30’s, but Henry is going to be 38 in a few weeks and he’s still bearding. Embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 181April 23, 2021 6:32 AM

Maybe he likes the pole AND the hole.

by Anonymousreply 182April 23, 2021 9:50 AM

[quote]No one pays attention to her so it's never made waves.

Are you kidding. She pulls HUGE numbers for her videos. Mostly reviews comic book movies, but she's got a laser-like focus.

by Anonymousreply 183April 23, 2021 9:55 AM

Ricky Martin didn’t come out because he was in his late 30s, Ricky Martin came out because his career was dead

by Anonymousreply 184April 23, 2021 10:01 AM

Ricky's career has never been dead. He has the Spanish language market.

by Anonymousreply 185April 23, 2021 10:03 AM

R185 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 186April 23, 2021 10:23 AM

R185 Meanwhile HC is still taking part in these charades after all these years and it’s done nothing for his career. His career is such a flop he’s been reduced to peddling muscle powder on IG.

by Anonymousreply 187April 23, 2021 11:38 AM

The death of shame

by Anonymousreply 188April 23, 2021 11:59 AM

It can't be easy knowing every day and calorie of your life there's a fat boy screaming to get out. (Or several.)

What benefit would it be to him to come out, apart from self respect?

Do you want to be rich and mysterious, or not-so-rich, gay, and hailed for 5 minutes by a mainstream gay culture whose current intellectual peak is Drag Race with token trannies.

Mmm, such a difficult question to answer! Deary me, let's take some time to consider that in Gstaad.

by Anonymousreply 189April 23, 2021 12:52 PM

[quote] he’s been reduced to peddling muscle powder on IG.

Don’t forget the rosemary water.

by Anonymousreply 190April 23, 2021 1:51 PM

Henry Cavill is as mysterious as Demi Moore.

by Anonymousreply 191April 23, 2021 3:42 PM

Oh Corey😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 23, 2021 4:18 PM

R192 he liked this comment, btw🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 193April 23, 2021 6:27 PM

For real?! Corey does seem a loose cannon.

by Anonymousreply 194April 23, 2021 6:29 PM

R194 FOR REAL DUDE, check it! Lol

by Anonymousreply 195April 23, 2021 6:32 PM

Damn. What is going on between Henry and Corey All of a sudden Spears is just practically publicly outing him.

Also would love to hear how the Cavill is straight crowd wants to try to explain away his actions...

by Anonymousreply 196April 23, 2021 6:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 23, 2021 6:59 PM

From OP and Henry's post:

"destroys me at chess"

That's the new code for pegging, right?

by Anonymousreply 198April 23, 2021 7:08 PM

When did Corey last get flewed out?

by Anonymousreply 199April 23, 2021 7:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Superman flewed.

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2021 7:21 PM

R196 You know the fangurls will do some mental gymnastics and find a way.🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2021 8:41 PM

Leave Henry alone!

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2021 8:42 PM

C.S. is probably getting tired of the charades at this point too like we are and probably tired of always having to play along.

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2021 10:58 PM

R187 everybody has bad periodsin lives. its fine.

by Anonymousreply 205April 23, 2021 11:31 PM

R170 How she got to this conclusion is hilarious. Henry got a role in MI -> Tom Cruise plays in MI -> Cruise is into Scientology and had gay rumours - > Henry must be into Scientology himself and is on the closet. I am not even kidding. That was her reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 206April 23, 2021 11:33 PM

R204 Exactly the same thoughts. And let’s support Corey for that!

by Anonymousreply 207April 23, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote]What is going on between Henry and Corey All of a sudden Spears is just practically publicly outing him. Also would love to hear how the Cavill is straight crowd wants to try to explain away his actions...

by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] All of a sudden Spears is just practically publicly outing him.

How is that?

by Anonymousreply 209April 24, 2021 2:06 AM

Whoa! fraus are not stupid, there’s a new meme regarding his PR stunt🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 24, 2021 5:58 AM

Who is taking this totally natural not posed photo?

by Anonymousreply 211April 24, 2021 6:14 AM

[Quote] Also would love to hear how the Cavill is straight crowd wants to try to explain away his actions...

They're not buying it, just like the bullshit with Kaley. They want him to drop Dany and stop thinking with his dick.

by Anonymousreply 212April 24, 2021 6:49 AM

I can’t wait till his cataclysmic gender attraction reveal party 🎉

by Anonymousreply 213April 24, 2021 7:21 AM

The day that happens there will be more women screaming and falling out of skyscraper windows than there were in Man of Steel.

by Anonymousreply 214April 24, 2021 7:29 AM

[Quote] The day that happens there will be more women screaming and falling out of skyscraper windows than there were in Man of Steel.

Krypton will show them how it's done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 24, 2021 8:52 AM

R212 Honey, he’s gay. These women are all beards. No sex involved.

by Anonymousreply 216April 24, 2021 4:04 PM

Then where are the messy gay exes?

by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2021 4:05 PM

If he were gay, he would not mess with gay gay guys. He would probably only mess with bi, down Low, or mostly straight dudes.

by Anonymousreply 218April 24, 2021 4:11 PM

He looks a lot happier here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 24, 2021 4:11 PM

Most truly down low guys avoid gay-identified dudes. Many don’t even befriend openly gay guys

by Anonymousreply 220April 24, 2021 4:15 PM

Happy days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 24, 2021 4:23 PM

Very happy days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 24, 2021 4:23 PM

He should be more like Richard Madden and just be seen with a few cute Hollywood twinks

by Anonymousreply 223April 24, 2021 5:36 PM

Corey writes like a black girl at R34.

by Anonymousreply 224April 24, 2021 5:40 PM

Twinks aren’t his type

by Anonymousreply 225April 24, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote]Then where are the messy gay exes?

Not every gay is messy contrary to popular belief. Look at Ricky Martin. During an interview after he came out he said that any of he exes could have outed him when he was closeted but they never did.

by Anonymousreply 226April 24, 2021 7:41 PM

[Quote] Not every gay is messy contrary to popular belief. Look at Ricky Martin. During an interview after he came out he said that any of he exes could have outed him when he was closeted but they never did.

But Cavill hung around people like Corey, and Norm from "The Real World." The guys he apparently fucked were worlds apart? Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 227April 24, 2021 7:43 PM

R227 Keep doing the mental gymnastics hun. He’s not straight and not every gay guy kisses and tells.

by Anonymousreply 228April 24, 2021 7:46 PM

[Quote] He’s not straight

I need more than you saying so.

by Anonymousreply 229April 24, 2021 7:47 PM

R229 Nobody gives a shit whether you believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 230April 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Cavill was openly gay in nyc

by Anonymousreply 231April 24, 2021 8:28 PM

We know R231 The tea was spilled here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 24, 2021 8:35 PM

How did his gayness in NYC present itself?

by Anonymousreply 233April 24, 2021 8:37 PM

There's no juice in that thread about Cavill...

[Quote] Apparently, Henry Cavill was out and about back in the day. I saw a photo of him in a gay bar, East West, I think was said was the name.

[Quote] Henry Cavill was a member of the NYC gay A-list scene right up until he started working on The Tudors. He was at a couple of my friends' gay parties and very much out and about.

[Quote] Friends and I used to see him out and about before he was really well-known.

[Quote] Spears is openly gay and has dated two guys I sort of know, although neither knows anything for certain about Cavill.

[Quote] Henry Cavill was openly gay in NYC when he first got cast on The Tudors. I met him at an A-list gay-only party in Chelsea. He was not famous at the time, and somebody at the party told me he was "just some actor."

by Anonymousreply 234April 24, 2021 8:45 PM

Cavill never lived in New York.

by Anonymousreply 235April 24, 2021 9:13 PM

[Quote] Honey, he’s gay. These women are all beards. No sex involved.

Not buying it. There's too many receipts/stories about the women. I think he’s bi.

[Quote] He’s not straight and not every gay guy kisses and tells.

His physio is cute.

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2021 2:01 AM

R236 Yeah. Stories created by his PR team I bet.

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2021 3:04 AM

R237 no, don't think they had anything to do with Taylah or Freni.

by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2021 3:25 AM

Maybe he’ll marry a beautiful Christian girl.🤣

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2021 3:43 AM

An Andrew Christian gurl.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2021 8:32 AM

He’ll be the “LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD 🌎 “ on that day

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2021 10:46 AM

I don't really care but all these protestations and pics come across as very Tom Cruise during his couch jumping days. If he were more quiet a out his personal life I'd be more prone to believe him straight.

by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2021 8:07 PM

I think it is possible he could be Bi.

by Anonymousreply 243May 1, 2021 11:14 AM

Perhaps he's an Aspie like Tim Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 244May 1, 2021 11:30 AM

[quote]I think it is possible he could be Bi.

No. He’s completely gay.

by Anonymousreply 245May 1, 2021 5:56 PM

It's one thing to have gay friends but no straight man is up under gay men constantly and hanging out in West Hollywood on the regular when he could be elsewhere picking up women. He's gay, not bi.

by Anonymousreply 246May 1, 2021 7:03 PM

When was he last seen in West Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 247May 1, 2021 8:59 PM

R245 he isn't.... that so annoying .

by Anonymousreply 248May 1, 2021 9:26 PM

His beard back in LA long time ago, apparently she came in London only for pap walks and flew back lmao, check LSA poster GlitterNStuds, she and Viscuso have a mutual friend.

by Anonymousreply 249May 1, 2021 11:05 PM

R245 no he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 250May 2, 2021 10:49 AM

R249 The fangurls on that site are delusional and do mental gymnastics to make themselves and each other believe he’s straight. They also talk in circles - their conversations go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 251May 2, 2021 6:53 PM

R251 Yup! I’m tired of all the speculations when they are overlooking the obvious. He is gay as Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 252May 3, 2021 12:51 AM

R251 wtf are you talking about?

R252 not everyone thinks Henry is gay. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 253May 3, 2021 5:55 AM

What would be the motivation to announce a fake girlfriend? He's tied into "The Witcher," which is entering its second season, not its first. Superman is dead in the water for him. His commercial interests (that drink brand, fitness... powder?) are rather small fry.

The curation of the reveal does seem a little odd. Is she now part of his brand? Is he launching her to have her own name/stardom?

by Anonymousreply 254May 3, 2021 12:38 PM

R254 Go back to LSA.

by Anonymousreply 255May 3, 2021 5:19 PM

Wasn't he "dating" some college girl awhile back that he was "in love" with?

by Anonymousreply 256May 3, 2021 5:23 PM

His people keep trying to put Henry into these dating situations and hope they stick, but they never do.

by Anonymousreply 257May 3, 2021 5:28 PM

[Quote] Go back to LSA.

Poor try. LSA have been expounding at length about why they're fake - though some try to have it both ways and have suggested that it's a business relationship with sex on the side "just because it's available." Codswollop!

by Anonymousreply 258May 3, 2021 6:17 PM

R258 So you basically just outed yourself as being from LSA if you know what’s going on over there!😂 God, you are pathetic and delusional as well if you think he’s having sex with females.😆

by Anonymousreply 259May 3, 2021 6:24 PM

He’s looking pissed off or miserable.. can’t decide😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 3, 2021 9:38 PM

R260 I imagine both!😆 And this Durrell shit is SO boring. 😴

by Anonymousreply 261May 3, 2021 9:49 PM

Now LSA is analyzing panels in the background, they have pathetic lifes

by Anonymousreply 262May 3, 2021 10:04 PM

I don't understand this "durrell" thing.

by Anonymousreply 263May 3, 2021 10:08 PM

Fine, I’ll post a damn Durrell vid so you will all shut up but don’t expect anything else from me I don’t want to be here.

by Anonymousreply 264May 3, 2021 10:50 PM

he stole matt bomer's career

by Anonymousreply 265May 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Wait.. he dyed his hair?😳

by Anonymousreply 266May 4, 2021 12:19 AM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 267May 4, 2021 12:25 AM

Which would basically reinforce to him that not coming out is the best course of action for your career r265.

by Anonymousreply 268May 4, 2021 12:28 AM

R268 Are we sure? Because Henry’s career is already on its last legs. He films a lousy 8 episodes of that Witcher shit a year and the rest of the time he peddles rosemary water and muscle powder.

by Anonymousreply 269May 4, 2021 12:35 AM

R255 and R259 just shut the fuck up already. At least they have shit to say instead of spouting the same lie that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 270May 4, 2021 4:29 AM

It’s just me or Dany is alluding that Henry is gay? 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 4, 2021 7:10 AM

Oy..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 8, 2021 4:01 PM

R272 yeah

by Anonymousreply 273May 8, 2021 4:59 PM

R272 Selfie with a gay friend. How cute. ☺️

*sarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 274May 8, 2021 5:28 PM

they are going crazy on LSA. They are comparing backgrounds as always

Highlights: I think it is a real relationship that started off as PR but he caught feelings for her and they decided to give it a try. Let's see if it lasts. I have the impression that it is always him who pulls the chord off first. He has never been in a long-term relationship and when it starts looking serious, he calls it quits.

by Anonymousreply 275May 8, 2021 7:34 PM

Who is Dany Garcia and what was her relationship to HC? He actually comes across as curiously asexual to me. Tom Cruise gives the same vibe.

by Anonymousreply 276May 8, 2021 7:36 PM

[Quote] I think it is a real relationship that started off as PR but he caught feelings for her and they decided to give it a try.

These people are 12? And/or they've never had a date, let alone a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 277May 8, 2021 7:37 PM

Dany Garcia is the former wife of Dwayne Johnson who is Henry’s manager. She has only two clients, Dwayne and Henry. Henry’s former PA was her cousin and presumedly set up the business relationship.

by Anonymousreply 278May 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Why does Dany always get brought up? The Rock has charisma, Cavill doesn't. Cavill has a better career than his "talent" deserves. Be happy you can see him in a hot tub in The Watcher.

by Anonymousreply 279May 8, 2021 7:59 PM

[quote]they are going crazy on LSA. They are comparing backgrounds as always

Wow. It’s one thing to be a fan of someone, but they are obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 280May 8, 2021 9:04 PM

Isn't LSA black women? Why would they care about Cavill?

by Anonymousreply 281May 8, 2021 9:30 PM

R276 Dany is his manager. Managed his career, social life, etc.

It hasn't gone well salary or PR-wise imho.

by Anonymousreply 282May 8, 2021 9:43 PM

Can anyone provide more info about Ben Blankenship? It’s his ex bf?

by Anonymousreply 283May 8, 2021 11:07 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 284May 8, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] The most important things are integrity and who we are as people. - Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 9, 2021 12:17 AM

SAVAGE!🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 9, 2021 3:03 AM

Those hater accounts are so lame

by Anonymousreply 287May 9, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote] If he were gay, he would not mess with gay gay guys. He would probably only mess with bi, down Low, or mostly straight dudes.

You've never met a real actor in your life, have you?

by Anonymousreply 288May 9, 2021 4:25 AM

[quote] Most truly down low guys avoid gay-identified dudes. Many don’t even befriend openly gay guys

Not in this industry. It's literally impossible to do that. I've been working in this business for almost 15 years, trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 289May 9, 2021 4:27 AM

R289 And Henry is gay....?

by Anonymousreply 290May 9, 2021 4:49 AM

Is it true Henry unfollowed DC and WB on social media?😂

by Anonymousreply 291May 9, 2021 6:41 AM

R291 nope

by Anonymousreply 292May 9, 2021 9:34 AM

Wow had no idea CS was so old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 9, 2021 10:49 AM

Is he a bear?

by Anonymousreply 294May 9, 2021 11:37 AM

Love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 9, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote] Why does Dany always get brought up?

Because people are looking to blame a woman for Henry’s lame and cringey decisions, rather than accept that it is who he just is.

Dany has gotten him The Witcher which will go on for years and was probably a best case situation for him in terms of extending his career and earning him money.

by Anonymousreply 296May 9, 2021 5:37 PM

[Quote] The Witcher which will go on for years and was probably a best case situation for him in terms of extending his career and earning him money.

Agreed.

I think he could also do ok in a stuffed shirt role in a romantic comedy, a Colin Firth type role. He could also play straight man to a wacky kid in a buddy comedy.

by Anonymousreply 297May 9, 2021 5:40 PM

(R281) as a black male who’s on allot of black gossip sites etc.. black woman love him. Obviously can’t speak for all but all of my female family members love him. They will watch whatever he is in no matter how mad just to look at him. He’s actually my sisters cheat pass if she had the opportunity. So I’m not shocked he’s a hot topic on LA.

by Anonymousreply 298May 9, 2021 7:28 PM

*a lot

by Anonymousreply 299May 9, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote] black woman love him.

Why is that? How about black men (gay or straight)?

by Anonymousreply 300May 9, 2021 7:33 PM

Actually, there was a big thing on the LSA Cavill thread. Most of the white actor threads have an influx of posters who don't otherwise use the site. There was calls of racism and many of the original, black posters made an Invite Only thread. I think the people who post most on the main thread now are ESLers. The white posters that dominate now tend to give themselves away by bringing up "racism" when posters mention that Henry is white when dragging him.

by Anonymousreply 301May 9, 2021 7:38 PM

Henry Cavill and Travis Fimmel are always on the first page of the LSA Stan Fair forum. But there is almost never any content, particularly as regards Fimmel.

by Anonymousreply 302May 9, 2021 7:39 PM

Hell I’m a black gay male and I love me some Henry lol

by Anonymousreply 303May 9, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote] Henry Cavill and Travis Fimmel are always on the first page of the LSA Stan Fair forum.

Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 304May 9, 2021 7:44 PM

R260, thanks for the video. I never paid attention to this person before but he is really good looking and seems natural in this video. Interesting he's from the Channel Islands. Also didn't know he was Bri'ish.

Is he a bad actor or does he just not know how to pick scripts and productions that make him look good? I look at someone like Hillary Swank who is a terrible actress in everything EXCEPT the 2 films she won Oscars for. And in those she is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 305May 9, 2021 7:52 PM

Cavill and Fimmel have archetypal masculine looks. Both are also attractive to conservative fans (some of Cavill's most obsessive fans are Russian) so their appeal to the Black American mainstream shouldn't surprise.

by Anonymousreply 306May 9, 2021 7:53 PM

[Quote] Is he a bad actor

He does a lot of "smelling the fart" acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 9, 2021 7:55 PM

R307 To be fair a big part of his atrocious acting as Superman is the director's fault.

He plays Superman as it was Batman which is ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 308May 9, 2021 8:01 PM

R298 I don’t know why black women love him considering he would never give them the time a day. He’s never even had a black beard. In fact, I’ve never even seen him around any black women other than in a professional capacity. So I’m afraid your sister’s “cheat pass” will never be used.

Black men on the other hand...that’s more his speed. We know he has black male friends from the pictures we’ve seen over the years.

by Anonymousreply 309May 9, 2021 8:03 PM

The blue tank top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 9, 2021 10:03 PM

[quote]Hell I’m a black gay male and I love me some Henry lol

Based on the many pictures of him licking guys at parties and gay bars, you have a better shot at him than the rest of us. Mazel tov!

by Anonymousreply 311May 10, 2021 12:18 AM

[Quote] I don’t know why black women love him considering he would never give them the time a day. He’s never even had a black beard. In fact, I’ve never even seen him around any black women other than in a professional capacity. So I’m afraid your sister’s “cheat pass” will never be used.

What a mean spirited comment.

by Anonymousreply 312May 10, 2021 12:20 AM

[Quote] I don’t know why black women love him considering he would never give them the time a day. He’s never even had a black beard. In fact, I’ve never even seen him around any black women other than in a professional capacity. So I’m afraid your sister’s “cheat pass” will never be used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 10, 2021 12:17 PM

DEAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314May 12, 2021 9:39 AM

HC ought to fire his PR people because this is a fail.

by Anonymousreply 315May 12, 2021 10:03 AM

Even deuxmoi don’t buy it LMAOOOO Epic fail!!!

by Anonymousreply 316May 12, 2021 6:01 PM

Someone is trying too hard😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317May 12, 2021 6:06 PM

"She bullied him into posting." Oh, fangirls. Never change!

by Anonymousreply 318May 12, 2021 6:08 PM

Look at this booby-shmooby!!!!🥰🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 13, 2021 12:53 AM

He’s getting T-Rexier 🦖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 13, 2021 1:00 AM

Beardog.

by Anonymousreply 321May 13, 2021 1:01 AM

I was looking at the butt, not the boobies.

He's had a hair transplant, hasn't he? That beanie is hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 322May 13, 2021 1:13 AM

What about the rumors and hints that Cavill's fondness for the youngerrrrrr end of the female sex is getting him into trouble. The rags have been putting this out for a while.

An odd smokescreen? A sign of unpopularity with people willing to aim where the public hates it? He likes young males?

by Anonymousreply 323May 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Well, the 19 year old could have passed for early 30s so I doubt his team was all that worried about her.

by Anonymousreply 324May 13, 2021 1:29 AM

Yes we have talked about his hairline restoration before

by Anonymousreply 325May 13, 2021 1:50 AM

Gigantic tit muscles yearning to be free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 13, 2021 5:18 AM

He’ll be in Enola Holmes 2 but shooting won’t start at until the end of the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 13, 2021 5:10 PM

He will gonna get married her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 15, 2021 5:33 PM

^^ This pic is awkward

by Anonymousreply 329May 15, 2021 5:43 PM

no way he wrote it himself

by Anonymousreply 330May 15, 2021 5:46 PM

He's going to die in the closet

by Anonymousreply 331May 15, 2021 6:08 PM

Look they have matching hats!!!! They really are a couple.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 332May 15, 2021 10:49 PM

I wasn’t on board with the fake relationship … till this post. I thought maybe he was Bi. Everything about this pic and that lengthy explanation screams fake. He is literally running away from the closet doors wow!

by Anonymousreply 333May 16, 2021 2:41 AM

He doesn’t even try to not be so obvious with the Rosemary water plugging.😑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 26, 2021 4:54 AM

R334 He probably make it then eat it himself. Poor guy have no friends and boyfriend to be with.

by Anonymousreply 335August 26, 2021 5:06 AM

R335 he brought it on himself.

by Anonymousreply 336August 26, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote]He's going to die in the closet

But it will be a large, comfortably furnished closet.

by Anonymousreply 337August 26, 2021 2:44 PM

I agree - he will be 75 and still in the closet because he’ll still think he has a chance of becoming a “star!”🤣

by Anonymousreply 338August 26, 2021 3:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 31, 2021 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!