Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Wahlberg Trying to Put on 30 Lbs. in Next 6 Weeks for New Film: 'I Just Want to Eat Everything'

Mark Wahlberg is ready to transform his body for his next movie.

On Thursday, the actor, 49, appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! where he discussed his plans for his role as a boxer-turned-priest in the film Father Stu. Wahlberg, who is no stranger to going through major weight changes for his roles, revealed that he plans to gain 30 lbs. in six weeks for his new project.

"After we do the boxing scenes, I get to put on as much weight as possible over the course of the film, so I'm challenging myself to put on 30 pounds in the next six weeks," the actor told Kimmel.

The Ted star said he will be "eating lots of burgers and lots of buns" to gain the weight and is "looking for all the help he can get."

Wahlberg added that a "very smart" professional is working with him on the transformation.

"They want me to do it as healthy as possible and I'm like 'Dude, I've been on such a regimen for so long, I just want to eat everything in sight,' " the actor said.

"I want to go bakeries, I want to go to Denny's, I want to get pancakes, I want to get everything I can possibly get my hands on," Wahlberg added.

The actor said he plans to start gaining the weight as early as next week.

For his first big meal, Wahlberg said he hopes to begin with a '20-piece chicken nugget and 20-piece hot wings from Kentucky Fried Chicken with a six-pack of beer."

"Why not start with a bang?" the actor said, joking, "I might need a porta-potty too, but you know what, I'm ready to go."

The actor's weight gain will be a major transformation as he frequently hits the gym and stays in impeccable shape.

Wahlberg often shows off his buff body on Instagram, especially after starting F45 training — a fitness franchise that began in Australia and that the actor is an investor in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2021

ZADDY!

He's a total DILF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104/10/2021

God, I can’t stand this beady eye motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2021

Why does he keep getting work? Does anyone go to a movie just to see him?

More bafflingly, why hasn't he been cancelled for his very well known history of racist violence?

by Anonymousreply 304/10/2021

I want to see Marky Mark eat a dick!

by Anonymousreply 404/10/2021

His face is finally busted but I would still do him.

by Anonymousreply 504/10/2021

[quote]Why does he keep getting work?

Because of idiots like R5.

by Anonymousreply 604/10/2021

Ice cream is a triple whammy of sugar, carbs and fat that packs on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 704/10/2021

He will be very believable playing the role of a January 6 insurrectionist. The look? FLAWLESS!

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2021

This is so fucking stupid. With today's advancements in both makeup and digital technology, you mean to tell me that the only way for him to appear heavier onscreen is to eat himself into diabetes & a possible heart attack?

Is there no wardrobe or makeup budget?

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2021

Who could predict his brother Donnie would end-up being the better actor?

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2021

Aside from his gross southie trash racism he should have lost his career after he said if he'd been on the planes he'd have stopped 9/11 singlehandedly

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2021

He can’t act his way out of a paper bag. Dumb and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2021

Deniro did the same for Raging Bull. Mark Wahlberg is our generation’s Deniro, so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2021

R1 Woof Woof

by Anonymousreply 1404/10/2021

He'll destroy his body and hopefully go away forever

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2021

Old whore.

by Anonymousreply 1604/10/2021

How about Vietnamese food?

by Anonymousreply 1704/10/2021

So he wears a prosthetic penis but he won’t put on a fat suit?

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2021

Oh how fabulous. Getting Marky Mark to take time from his busy pants dropping schedule to plant trees. Josh, why don’t you just hire a gardener?

by Anonymousreply 1904/10/2021

The photo at R1 is the first time I could CLEARLY see his 3rd nipple.

by Anonymousreply 2004/11/2021

I'm so jealous of celebrities, that they can pack on the pounds for acting roles, and then just drop the weight so easily.

Christian Bale is by far the luckiest.

He can gain and lose weight, like nobody's business.

How in the fuck does he do it??

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2021

So fugly, so short and so I talented. He’s a major homophobic who beat an Asian man before it was race hate flavour of the week. His brother is a better actor and friend of the gays. His brother is nicer as well. This dipshit has a god complex because he’s a Uber catholic (cheating on his wife early so she gave the ultimatum since she’s a freak catholic) His kids don’t even like him.

by Anonymousreply 2204/11/2021

You were never a bad boy, Marky. Using racial slurs doesn’t make anyone bad. But remember, my boy! When the bad road opens, the good road closes. If you take the bad road, the good road is hard to find. Have you consulted with Pat O’Brien yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2304/11/2021

I really like him. Cool dude

by Anonymousreply 2404/11/2021

Such a thirsty thug.

by Anonymousreply 2504/11/2021

My type bro

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2021

Love him. He was a great actor in Boogie Nights. There are some really evil people here riling up the Marky hate for stuff he did in his youth. Also he's not homophobic. Point to one homophobic thing he's done.

by Anonymousreply 2704/11/2021

Fun fact: During his street gang years, he was affectionately known as Princess Tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 2804/11/2021

Fun, but not a fact, R29.

by Anonymousreply 2904/12/2021

Oh noes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2021

He's got a peasant lowclass face that's gets ng more vulgar as he ages. I don't like looking at it so I don't watch movies he's in.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2021

Cocky and vulgar, mixed with rage/ race issues. Mediocre actor. This creep belongs on the “Actors Who Don’t Deserve Their Careers” thread And yes, his brother Donnie is a way better actor.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!