Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Wahlberg Trying to Put on 30 Lbs. in Next 6 Weeks for New Film: 'I Just Want to Eat Everything'

Mark Wahlberg is ready to transform his body for his next movie.

On Thursday, the actor, 49, appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! where he discussed his plans for his role as a boxer-turned-priest in the film Father Stu. Wahlberg, who is no stranger to going through major weight changes for his roles, revealed that he plans to gain 30 lbs. in six weeks for his new project.

"After we do the boxing scenes, I get to put on as much weight as possible over the course of the film, so I'm challenging myself to put on 30 pounds in the next six weeks," the actor told Kimmel.

The Ted star said he will be "eating lots of burgers and lots of buns" to gain the weight and is "looking for all the help he can get."

Wahlberg added that a "very smart" professional is working with him on the transformation.

"They want me to do it as healthy as possible and I'm like 'Dude, I've been on such a regimen for so long, I just want to eat everything in sight,' " the actor said.

"I want to go bakeries, I want to go to Denny's, I want to get pancakes, I want to get everything I can possibly get my hands on," Wahlberg added.

The actor said he plans to start gaining the weight as early as next week.

For his first big meal, Wahlberg said he hopes to begin with a '20-piece chicken nugget and 20-piece hot wings from Kentucky Fried Chicken with a six-pack of beer."

"Why not start with a bang?" the actor said, joking, "I might need a porta-potty too, but you know what, I'm ready to go."

The actor's weight gain will be a major transformation as he frequently hits the gym and stays in impeccable shape.

Wahlberg often shows off his buff body on Instagram, especially after starting F45 training — a fitness franchise that began in Australia and that the actor is an investor in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2021 12:59 PM

ZADDY!

He's a total DILF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2021 10:20 PM

God, I can’t stand this beady eye motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2021 10:21 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2021 10:23 PM

I want to see Marky Mark eat a dick!

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2021 10:26 PM

His face is finally busted but I would still do him.

by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote]Why does he keep getting work?

Because of idiots like R5.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 1:04 AM

Ice cream is a triple whammy of sugar, carbs and fat that packs on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 1:07 AM

He will be very believable playing the role of a January 6 insurrectionist. The look? FLAWLESS!

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 1:08 AM

This is so fucking stupid. With today's advancements in both makeup and digital technology, you mean to tell me that the only way for him to appear heavier onscreen is to eat himself into diabetes & a possible heart attack?

Is there no wardrobe or makeup budget?

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 1:12 AM

Who could predict his brother Donnie would end-up being the better actor?

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 2:10 AM

Aside from his gross southie trash racism he should have lost his career after he said if he'd been on the planes he'd have stopped 9/11 singlehandedly

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 2:39 AM

He can’t act his way out of a paper bag. Dumb and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 2:45 AM

Deniro did the same for Raging Bull. Mark Wahlberg is our generation’s Deniro, so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 2:50 AM

R1 Woof Woof

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 2:57 AM

He'll destroy his body and hopefully go away forever

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 3:20 AM

Old whore.

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2021 3:20 AM

How about Vietnamese food?

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2021 4:35 AM

So he wears a prosthetic penis but he won’t put on a fat suit?

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2021 4:42 AM

Oh how fabulous. Getting Marky Mark to take time from his busy pants dropping schedule to plant trees. Josh, why don’t you just hire a gardener?

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2021 5:34 AM

The photo at R1 is the first time I could CLEARLY see his 3rd nipple.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2021 9:14 AM

I'm so jealous of celebrities, that they can pack on the pounds for acting roles, and then just drop the weight so easily.

Christian Bale is by far the luckiest.

He can gain and lose weight, like nobody's business.

How in the fuck does he do it??

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2021 9:16 AM

So fugly, so short and so I talented. He’s a major homophobic who beat an Asian man before it was race hate flavour of the week. His brother is a better actor and friend of the gays. His brother is nicer as well. This dipshit has a god complex because he’s a Uber catholic (cheating on his wife early so she gave the ultimatum since she’s a freak catholic) His kids don’t even like him.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2021 12:49 PM

You were never a bad boy, Marky. Using racial slurs doesn’t make anyone bad. But remember, my boy! When the bad road opens, the good road closes. If you take the bad road, the good road is hard to find. Have you consulted with Pat O’Brien yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2021 2:11 PM

I really like him. Cool dude

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2021 2:14 PM

Such a thirsty thug.

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2021 2:25 PM

My type bro

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2021 3:24 PM

Love him. He was a great actor in Boogie Nights. There are some really evil people here riling up the Marky hate for stuff he did in his youth. Also he's not homophobic. Point to one homophobic thing he's done.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 1:01 AM

Fun fact: During his street gang years, he was affectionately known as Princess Tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 1:22 AM

Fun, but not a fact, R29.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 11:24 AM

Oh noes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2021 10:40 PM

He's got a peasant lowclass face that's gets ng more vulgar as he ages. I don't like looking at it so I don't watch movies he's in.

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2021 10:47 PM

Cocky and vulgar, mixed with rage/ race issues. Mediocre actor. This creep belongs on the “Actors Who Don’t Deserve Their Careers” thread And yes, his brother Donnie is a way better actor.

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2021 11:00 PM

More pictures today from the film set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2021 10:15 PM

I have sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2021 11:02 PM

Well, asshole, doesn't your family own an entire burger chain? Morphing into Chrissy Metz shouldn't be that difficult.

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2021 12:29 AM

Come to Wales for a roll in the meadow, babe!

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2021 3:17 AM

Does he need an eating coach?

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2021 3:38 AM

Is his brother posting in this thread? Lol.

He works very hard is what I hear...

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2021 3:56 AM

Peasant low-class face, r31?

Would like to view an image of your mug, just to judge the difference.

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2021 4:03 AM

I tried out Wahlburgers a few weeks ago from my grocery store. Not impressed at all. They're just your basic over processed and formed burger patty. Buying a pack of fresh ground beef is exponentially better.

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2021 4:32 AM

5 lbs a week is substantial. His face looks big enough now, just use the fatsuit.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2021 6:04 AM

He is also using a fat suit in the movie

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2021 10:29 AM

[quote]the actor, 49

He was older than me in college and now we're the same age! Very weird that I can't find many photos of him from the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2021 11:42 AM

He was good in Boogie Nights but has really only done meathead/action movie roles since then. A few years ago he did an interview explaining how he regrets doing the movie and would never take on a similar role again for fear of offending the Church. He plays the father of a gay kid who kills himself over bullying in his next movie, presumably his way of trying to net an Oscar that he might have gotten had he not passed on Brokeback Mountain because of the icky sex scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2021 12:26 PM

R44 The reviews for that movie haven't been good.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2021 12:50 PM

I wish him the best, but I have no interest in Mark Wahlberg. Let's all move on.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2021 12:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!