Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wheel of Misfortune, Port Chuck Edition

The Finn-Chase Family plays a dangerous game of coffee roulette:

Who will chug from the tainted mug?

What cruel blow will said cup bestow?

Will the fiend behind the fouled caffeine finally get his just desserts with that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2021 11:55 PM

Previous thread, now locked:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2021 10:21 PM

I miss Stefan.

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2021 10:29 PM

I miss my crystal tree!

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 5:04 PM

People on Twitter were talking about some Lifetime show where Genie Francis talked about her cocaine use and backstage stuff at GH. Have any of you queens seen it?

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 7:34 PM

Gloria Monty used to work them like field hands and made sure that the set was well stocked with coke. All of the actors and anyone else associated with the show has pretty much said the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 7:39 PM

I'll bet it kept them thin. too.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 4:51 PM

I miss Lucille Weeks.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 4:56 PM

They totally ripped off my LSD-laced ice tea on the Lazy Susan gambit.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 11:34 PM

The revisit to that storyline was great. I miss me some psychic Olivia.

Can't believe they're making Mopey and Dopey a couple again

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 11:54 PM

r9

Mopey and Dopey?

Jason and Sam?

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 11:56 PM

Does Dumb Dylan from SON watch GH yet?

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote]Mopey and Dopey?

Maybe Michael and Willow, i.e., Bland and Blander. On the Pizzazz-O-Meter they rate somewhere between cold, leftover oatmeal and day-old bathwater. I'd say that should be their signature cocktail, but the very word "cocktail" is much sexier than the situation warrants, therefore wasted.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2021 12:22 AM

I think the stuff Peter laced Chase's coffee with might be the same stuff Cassandra laced Sasha's OJ with. IIRC, it was suspected that it may have been provided by Peter.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2021 9:13 PM

Could somebody let the people on the "Missions and Mayhem" thread know that it's been paywalled and we've moved the discussion here? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2021 1:21 AM

Peter named dropped Sean D. The actor died recently and sounded like they were going to do a tribute episode. Sounds like they'll tie it in to the current Peter storyline

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2021 12:56 PM

John Reilly’s real life daughter, Caitlin Reilly has been cast in the role of Anna, now Annie, daughter of Sean and Tiffany. KMcC (Robin) is supposed to return for the tribute, as well.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2021 4:43 PM

"I gotta get me some more of that", Genie Francis's comment the first time someone gave her a hit of cocaine. It's mainly what led to her leaving the show the first time.

Lifetime has the Intimate Portrait of Genie Francis. Just search it.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2021 4:53 PM

Is this shit still on? I haven't seen it since Luke and Laura, old Lilah and her husband and Monica and the guy who played in R&H's version of Cinderella as Prince Charming. I still remember Robert Scorpio and a brief trajectory with Demi Moore.

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2021 5:42 PM

I don't believe Christopher Cross' story about not getting paid for the use of "Think of Laura."

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 2:24 PM

It's a lame ass song that probably would have gotten no traction at all if not for the placement in the show. Maybe he should pay them for free advertising.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 4:00 PM

Maxie mentioned some company "Caldwell" or "Carlton" wanting to buy The Invader. Is that RoHo's possible new role?

Other rumors are RoHo could be Cyrus' son or Delia's son from Ryan's Hope and Ava's half brother.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 4:14 PM

At least Christopher Cross didn't have his hit song used as the soundtrack for a rape

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 4:37 PM

Yeah, I was searching my brain for a possible Llanview connection to a Carlton Group, if it was going to be part of either The Sun's or The Banner's publishing company. Maybe even Kevin or Joey are running the business now with Viki retired, or even better, long-lost Buchanan David Vickers. It's hard to envision anyone but Tuc Watkins in that role, but RoHo could probably have some fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 4:38 PM

Shawn Butler appears, looking rather hardened and stern. I guess being held for years after Hayden's real shooter was revealed has put him in a foul mood. Perhaps a chance meeting with former lady love Alexis can lift his spirits. Plus, a little BBC might be just the thing to lead her away from the temptation of Big Hilda's corpulent charms.

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2021 10:17 PM

R4 Pretty good episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2021 11:34 PM

Mo's stilted choppy acting is awful.

So obvious when he doesn't know his lines.

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2021 11:49 PM

But, but...the cowboy hat! The dimples! Jason's old black t-shirt!

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2021 11:56 PM

I’d take that over LW’s yelling every line. She is awful.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2021 12:07 AM

Why are they writing Nik so weak? He is a fucking Cassadine. He shouldn't need anyone else to protect his aunt.

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2021 2:39 AM

He's just misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2021 3:44 AM

Christopher Cross is an asshole who needs publicity. His own fucking website says that GH asked to use Think of Laura. Now he disputes that. Does he have the old timers disease?

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2021 10:31 AM

At least we now know where Sarah Weber is and what she's doing.

She has a medical practice on the West Coast.

We also now know Elizabeth is estranged from her father.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2021 12:15 PM

This is common knowledge R32...

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2021 4:01 PM

Could Cameron Mathison be coming in as NuJeff (Webber)? Yesterday’s convo between Liz and Finn may have hinted at something.

Oreo cookie me between Shawn Butler and the guy in Nixon Falls trying to romance Nina and f*ck with Mike.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2021 4:15 PM

CM is 51 years old...

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2021 8:57 PM

If I'm remembering right Genie previously did a long interview years back and said that being on DOOL was one of the worst acting jobs she has ever had and that many of the other actors on the show bts were awful people except a few like Peggy McCay, Arleen Sorkin,Drake Hogestyn for example. Also that she felt that Deidre didn't try to do anything to stop the Marlena and Jarlena fans from viciously attacking her and blaming her Deidre for not being on the show at that time.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2021 10:02 PM

WHET the big meeting of The Five Families? Carly seems to have all this pull lately (not only getting Shawn reassigned, but then given a shiv in Pentonville, REALLY?) that I wondered if she made some allies from the other families. Laura said she had a good relationship with the warden, but I doubt she's requesting deadly weapons to be handed out.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2021 10:45 PM

r36

for some reason I thought she said that about AMC

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2021 11:36 PM

The way GH uses back ground extras is infuriating. They managed to hire background extras for a dance in Nixon Falls, yet when they had the double wedding they didn't have any and usually the hospital looks deserted.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2021 12:37 AM

At least one of those extras turns out to be important, the one with the gun. Rumor is Jax gets shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2021 1:15 AM

I cannot for the life of me remember Shawn. What was his connection to Sonny and Carly and Jason or to anyone on the show? Forgive me if my question requires a long answer.

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2021 1:27 AM

I think he’s TJ’s bio father and worked for Sonny when Jason was “dead.” He also had a relationship with Alexis and a near fling with Carly but the rumor was that LW’s husband didn’t approve so it was dropped. The actor is back on contract though.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2021 1:44 AM

It was a double wedding of 4 of the most annoying people in town. They were lucky some people showed up.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2021 2:07 AM

R43 They might be annoying, but Anna and Maxie are connected to and "important" in Port Charles, it was stupid that they wouldn't have everyone in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2021 2:10 AM

Thank you so much R42. It rings a bell in my memory.

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2021 2:54 AM

[quote]I cannot for the life of me remember Shawn. What was his connection to Sonny and Carly and Jason or to anyone on the show? Forgive me if my question requires a long answer.

Here's a pretty good synopsis of Shawn Butler's character arc. There's stuff in there I didn't even remember, like that he worked for The Balkan and was supposed to kidnap Brenda Barrett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2021 5:47 AM

[quote]Chuck Edition

He hasn't hosted in 40 years!

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2021 5:50 AM

Dumb Dylan is just inconsolable because the AMC reboot is not happening. Vee, who’s in the biz, really fucked that up.

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2021 10:20 AM

Dylan is an exhausting idiot. But allmc2008 is a true dumbass. Dude is taking typing classes at Northwestern and using looney tunes SON posters for research and telling them to scan soap opera digests. What does a. citation look like for “vee is an asshole?” Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2021 2:54 PM

If that message board annoys you so much, why keep going there or why not just post all of this over there. Why do you think we care?

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2021 3:21 PM

Gotta love that losers like amc2008 is like 30 and taking typing classes. It just adds to their loser-ship. The execs at all the networks laugh at soap fans. Just read the SON boards and you’ll know why they laugh at the fans. Dumb dumb dumb people. Lead by Dumb Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2021 4:16 PM

They teach typing at Northwestern?

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2021 5:20 PM

I really want Jason and Britt to get together, if for nothing else it would annoy the hell out of Carly.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2021 12:27 AM

Amc2008 should forget typing and use his hands to jerk off for Sospsuds.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2021 1:35 AM

Everything annoys the hell out of Carly.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2021 4:52 AM

The barn dance bandito with the red bandana over his face had the exact same eyes as Sonny, was it his son?

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2021 5:54 AM

Watching Finn talk about "his SON" at GH was cringy....It was the epitome of how bad GH has gotten...Speaking of bad---I see Cameron is still doing a lousy job....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2021 6:15 AM

Jonathan Jackson open to returning as Lucky Spencer....Course, the last time he said that he stayed for a few months then skipped out....Also I cannot imagine GH is willing to pay for actual Emmy Winning Talent....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2021 6:18 AM

I don’t ever want JJ back. He did not work as adult Lucky. Everyday was just tears and Emmy bait. He can stay in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2021 8:39 AM

Vee has not approved of JJ returning so it won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2021 11:26 AM

Why do characters end up in places like Ireland or London, and not Milwaukee?

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2021 3:54 PM

I loved teen Lucky. As an adult, each incarnation of the character has been awful.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2021 4:50 PM

I would enjoy it if he went sniffing after Liz and she told him to shove it and get lost, but only after forcing him to pony up all those years of back child support. He's a baby manchild.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2021 5:52 PM

Bring Lucky back as a man with Greg Vaughan back in the role and give him good writing. Have him go after Sam! ThAt was a hot pairing!

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2021 8:29 PM

Didn't ABC unceremoniously dump Vaughn for Jackson? Or am I misremembering?

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2021 8:34 PM

That’s correct R65

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2021 8:36 PM

Tony Geary must've been very frugal with his money and/or made great investments, Amsterdam isn't a cheap city to retire to. Is his partner wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2021 10:25 PM

There was once a rumor that KM asked ABC to never bring back GV to GH and she was supported by MB,SB and allegedly a few other cast members who also don't want GV to ever come back to GH.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2021 10:32 PM

Frons is gone so Kelly isn’t a pet anymore.

by Anonymousreply 69April 25, 2021 12:39 AM

R67 He got a regular paycheck from GH for decades, and was one of the highest paid people in daytime. Unless he was a big spender, I imagine he has most of his money still.

by Anonymousreply 70April 25, 2021 12:45 PM

Tony always knew he’d retire with that big black cocked hubby! Tony liked black meat. Ron Glass. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 71April 25, 2021 7:22 PM

Is it too late to change their minds and not bring back RoHo as yet another failed character?

by Anonymousreply 72April 25, 2021 8:33 PM

RoHo is aces with me, but he does have a quirky edge to him that fits best with a specific type of character.

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2021 12:58 AM

CM starting off on the right foot and playing the worship MB game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2021 1:05 AM

RoHo is just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2021 1:32 AM

When he tries ROger is great! I’m done with his quirky comedic schtick. I’d like to see him tackle a complex dark character again. Even an angry long lost Q. Just hope they don’t screw it up again if they are serious about keeping him around.

They brought back Michael Easton is thankless roles and brought on family for him. He could leave any day and it wouldn’t matter.

Tie actors to the canvas if not playing core characters bring them in as a recast of a key characters that would work.

Easton could have been the much talked about Valentine. Howarth AJ Q.

by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2021 1:27 AM

Easton would’ve been terrible as Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2021 2:42 AM

I don't find Easton so bad and he can cry on cue which most actors can't do. As for Howarth, I don't think he will ever again put any effort into any character he plays. He put a tiny bit of effort into the molestation disclosure but I give BM (Drew) some of the credit for bringing out a shred of acting muscle in RH. He didn't try on ATWT either. Something happened when he left OLTL in 1998 and he was never the same actor again. And he might think he's good at comedy, but he is not. I'm glad and sad I saw him as Todd from the get go. Glad because it's a rare thing to see that kind of acting and sad that I'll never see it again, at least not from RH, not that he's ever had that kind of writing to act again but still, other actors manage to bring their best to the shitty writing.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2021 3:00 AM

I want Howarth inside me quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2021 3:07 AM

Maxie's never-ending prenancy...

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2021 3:45 AM

I keep trying to figure out how long Maxie's been pregnant - when did she announce it?

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2021 3:56 AM

RUMOR says Frisco is returning this Friday for the Sean Donnelly tribute episode......Just saying....

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2021 4:16 AM

The Sean Donely tribute episode airs May 21st:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2021 5:17 AM

Maxie was pregnant before Covid break. And KSt doesn’t even have a neck anymore. She’s gotten even bigger.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2021 12:38 PM

Sean Donely? Really? He doesn’t deserve a tribute episode. Maybe a 5 second in memory of card at the end of an episode.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2021 1:02 PM

Though it's throwing hate red meat in here, there's been heavy hints that the short term return will be Robin

by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2021 1:38 PM

There's a rumor on Twitter that they're going to recast and bring back Jeff Webber. I don't believe it because GH doesn't care about the Webbers.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote]There's a rumor on Twitter that they're going to recast and bring back Jeff Webber. I don't believe it because GH doesn't care about the Webbers.

Another is that RoHo could possibly be recast as Steven Lars. It seems like about time he got out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2021 4:20 PM

Cameron more likely Steve Lars- Roger doesn’t work in that good guy thankless role especially since his new character could remain a possible Liz pairing!

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2021 5:02 PM

They're not bringing back Jeff Webber. The show already has too many gentlemen of a certain age with no storyline

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2021 5:15 PM

And then RoHo would have played Liz's husband and father.

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2021 5:35 PM

I think they're setting up Finn as Liz' next romantic pairing. It makes sense, they are already connected through Violet and Hayden and are growing closer through shared grief. It comes with built-in potential for triangle drama, too, if Hayden eventually shows up to reclaim Violet. Whether it's Buddig or a recast, that seems inevitable at some point.

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2021 5:51 PM

Why not have Roger play Lucky? And don't say he's too old, because he's reads younger.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2021 8:04 PM

[quote]Why not have Roger play Lucky? And don't say he's too old, because he's reads younger.

I just threw up in my mouth!

Yuck. BAD IDEA.

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2021 8:18 PM

Tristan hasn't been seen in a while, is he in the doghouse over the comments he made about WR?

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2021 8:24 PM

R95 He hasn't been mentioned as part of the Sean Donely tribute episode.

[quote] “While mourning the death of WSB agent Sean Donely, fan-favorites Felicia Scorpio (played by Kristina Wagner), Malcolm “Mac” Scorpio (John J. York), Anna Devane (Finola Hughes), Laura Collins (Genie Francis) and Kevin Collins (Jon Lindstrom) are pulled into a mystery involving Sean’s daughter, Annie (Caitlin Reilly).”

If it doesn't include Robert, I'm going to be pissed. They were a major part of each other's storylines. Also, Monica should be involved in the show in some way, since she and Sean had a romance before he married Tiffany. I'd also like at least a scene with Bobbie and Lucas, because the storyline with Sean and Tiffany trying to claim Lucas was a strong storyline, that I still remember to this day, even though I was a child myself at the time.

by Anonymousreply 96April 28, 2021 12:55 AM

If they're bringing in Sean's daughter Annie, it would be nice if she had a scene with her closest relative in town, Lucas, as they are blood cousins via their birth mothers

by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2021 2:11 AM

Off topic, I'm watching The Nanny. Sean Kanan is guest starring. I totally forgot how hot he was.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2021 4:21 AM

I'm enjoying this Nixon Falls storyline so much, I hope they don't wrap it up during May sweeps.

Let Sonny have amnesia a while longer. Let Nina really fall for him. Let Carly become a mob Godmother. Let it all play out into the summer.

by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2021 7:23 PM

It sure is better than the Carly/Sonny/Nina stories going on before it, R99, IA. They just need to get Jax out of the story. I still have some hopes that while they're in PA some of my OLTL faves might make an appearance. Hell, I'd settle for Bo at this time but in my heart I want a Viki sighting.

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2021 8:33 PM

Maura has ruined her face. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2021 8:50 PM

Kill off Willow. She's literally background/wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 102April 29, 2021 12:10 AM

Rumor is Willow is getting killed off, something happens at the gatehouse...

by Anonymousreply 103April 29, 2021 12:17 AM

Of course Willow is gonna die. Michael WILL NOT be happy. That said, his highlights look fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 104April 29, 2021 12:50 AM

Willow is worthless. She contributes nothing. Chase is so feminine I cannot believe anyone would think he is straight....

by Anonymousreply 105April 29, 2021 1:18 AM

Where’s a car bomb for Carly when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 106April 29, 2021 1:57 AM

While it does seem like Maxie has been pregnant forever I think it is really only 8-9 months. She hasn't been as long as Ashley on Y&R, who once spent an entire calendar year pregnant.

Also, when it comes to Kristen Storms and why she has managed to remain on GH for so long, despite her many problems, I wonder if it is connected to her Disney Channel background, especially her Zenon movies? There have been many stories of depravity behind the scenes of Disney Channel. Maybe something happened to her or she saw something. And, rather than having to deal with some sort of tell all, Disney has told GH to keep her employed and relatively happy. The whole its better to have people in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in. So a combination of an untouchable actress and an untouchable character(due to show history), could explain why Maxie is still front and center.

by Anonymousreply 107April 29, 2021 1:59 AM

Chase belongs with Michael. Can’t that just go there and see...

by Anonymousreply 108April 29, 2021 4:37 AM

They can't really fire her for the drug shit, unless it's really affecting production. There is probably an appearance thing in her contract, but no on wants to fire a woman for getting fat, especially not these days. And especially since the weight, probably is a result of the drugs to keep her off drugs.

by Anonymousreply 109April 29, 2021 4:50 AM

As for Michael, I've always thought DoD is hot but I'm not sure why he can't generate chemistry with anyone on camera. More than likely it's because the writers can't write for the character the way they want to write for the character since it will piss off others.

by Anonymousreply 110April 29, 2021 4:52 AM

KSt looks like Stay-Puft

by Anonymousreply 111April 29, 2021 12:20 PM

For most female viewers, if they've been watching the show since they were young, there's a female character on the show that they've literally grown up along side watching - whether it's Laura, Robin, Elizabeth or now Maxie.

These characters now have permanent fanbases, have become untouchable on the show and are impossible to recast.

by Anonymousreply 112April 29, 2021 12:25 PM

If Michel is the shows younger leading man why haven’t any of his pairings taken off? Where is building the next generation of this show? He’s a Q and a Corinthos yet I can’t think of any of his “romances” that worked!

by Anonymousreply 113April 29, 2021 4:32 PM

[quote]If Michel is the shows younger leading man why haven’t any of his pairings taken off?

Because he lacks Big Dick Swag, which is why I call bullshit on the DoD meme. He comes off as weak and strictly beta.

by Anonymousreply 114April 29, 2021 4:43 PM

I was in love with Scorpio. He is still my favorite. The best of GH was Scorpio, Anna, Sean, Tiffany, the Quartermains. Lucy and Allan were hilarious. I will never forget them. Crazy Heather and the Q's Thanksgivings. Monica and Allan, BJ's heart transplant. It had interesting story lines and soap characters you cared about or loved to hate. Whatever happened to Kim Delaney? Blink and you missed her.

by Anonymousreply 115April 29, 2021 4:59 PM

Forgot to add--Then Sonny, Carly, and Steve Burton swallowed the show and totally ruined it. The mumbler is unwatchable. Wtf did she do to her face? Maura as well. Isn't nurse Jackie enough of warning against too much plastic surgery? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 116April 29, 2021 5:04 PM

R114 -- I think you have it right. I've been looking for BDE in him since I first read about his supposed DoD, but frankly all I've ever seen in SDE. I think whoever started the DoD rumor about him was sharing a private fantasy, since nothing that I've seen supports it, either physically or behaviorally. Thank you, R114, for helping me resolve this bit of cognitive dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 117April 29, 2021 5:57 PM

R112 That is partly true with Maxie, but for long term fans there is also the Maxie/BJ story that makes the character untouchable. They could possibly write her out but she could never be killed off.

by Anonymousreply 118April 29, 2021 6:29 PM

[quote]Because he lacks Big Dick Swag, which is why I call bullshit on the DoD meme. He comes off as weak and strictly beta.

Check him out on his The Bay episodes. Lots of BDE. The probably is the way the character of Michael is written, not Chad.

by Anonymousreply 119April 29, 2021 8:14 PM

Scott and Liesl are awesome together. The scene where they announce their relationship to Britt was a hoot, and Britt's facial expressions were hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 120April 29, 2021 9:39 PM

Start tightening up the show's budget, Frankie V.

You need to save up now to give us the big, over-the-top Dr. O wedding that we deserve!

by Anonymousreply 121April 29, 2021 11:07 PM

Yes Scott and Liesl are great. Actually fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 122April 30, 2021 10:41 AM

Michael doesn’t have big dick energy. Morgan did especially in those sweatpants.

by Anonymousreply 123April 30, 2021 1:45 PM

But Morgan was ugly AF

by Anonymousreply 124April 30, 2021 1:59 PM

The teens on this show are far too wholesome.

by Anonymousreply 125April 30, 2021 9:34 PM

The teens are annoying. None of them can act.

by Anonymousreply 126April 30, 2021 10:37 PM

Morgan did NOT have any BDE. He was a whiny little bitch. Both on and offscreen.

by Anonymousreply 127April 30, 2021 11:23 PM

I think Kelly Thiebaud had the dick in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2021 12:10 AM

One of the things with Michael is that Mo allegedly has a certain level of story approval over that character and allegedly has over the years made changes. Like having Michael stories he didn't dropped or changed to his liking.

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2021 12:23 AM

Finally, GH is having Carly and Ava teaming up to take down a common enemy. Some of my favorite times on soaps is when frenamies/enemies team up against someone they both hate, like Dorian and Vicki on OLTL, Jill and Katherine on Y&R, or Brooke and Stephanie on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 130May 1, 2021 2:29 AM

It's an imperfect beast, but GH is the best soap right now. Having the umbrella story with Cyrus & Peter bringing nearly the whole show into each other's scenes to try and take them down (not just Carly & Ava, but also Carly & Anna, Valentin working on Gladys, the Chase-Michael-Willow mess being refocused as Peter's collateral damage) has worked. I don't know how much longer they can sustain this, but it's been fun the last few weeks.

Unpopular opinion: I've actually been enjoying Carly (and LW) away from Sonny. LW could shout less, though.

by Anonymousreply 131May 1, 2021 4:01 PM

R131 She is always better away from Sonny. Not just LW, either, every Carly actress has been better when they weren't around Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2021 6:38 PM

I think the lockdown break gave the writing staff time to come up with interesting long-term story arcs and that the overall writing has been an improvement since the return

by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2021 8:28 PM

I am really loving Britt. PLEASE don't kill her off. I'll give you one Peter and two Maxies.

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2021 7:33 AM

Once Britt and the always awful Jason hook up they’ll kill Britt off. They should take the opportunity to kill Sam, keep Britt and have Britt and Jason raise Scout and Danny, that might actually make Jason interesting for a minute or two.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Kelly T. said in Burton and Bradford's podcast that when FV invited her back this time he pitched a storyline and timeframe she agreed to. That tells me she's not going to be around for the long haul.

Sidenote:

I imagine the cast has no choice but than to accept invitations to be on SB's podcast and MB's YT show if they know what's good for them. The two highest paid on the show expecting their coworkers to come help them make even more money, SMH.

by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2021 3:39 PM

Obrecht and Scotty are mismatched. Gross! Scotty has gotten so fat.

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2021 8:35 PM

Is Alexis going to get dicked down by Sean again in prison? She's always getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 138May 3, 2021 6:57 AM

They were smart to ditch Jackie. Kim Delaney was awful. The only way to make her interesting is if they brought on Dorthy Lyman as Jackies mother...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 3, 2021 7:04 AM

r139 I haven't heard anything about Delaney leaving.

by Anonymousreply 140May 3, 2021 7:08 AM

R140 = You don't see her anymore for a reason. Just ask Amy or Lucas how that turns out....

by Anonymousreply 141May 3, 2021 7:46 AM

Is plastic face Jackie Zeman going to get her 2 appearances a year cut down to zero? She was very vocal on The Locher Room on Saturday that every story is about plot plot plot. They write plot and then shoehorn characters into that plot. Miss Frank isn’t going to be too happy with her. She’s not wrong, but Miss Frank has a viscous streak.

by Anonymousreply 142May 3, 2021 9:51 AM

Have any of you ever checked out LW's Instagram? She is super-into Wes.

I think Peter's gonna be on for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 143May 3, 2021 1:41 PM

Wes eats Laura’s snatch.

by Anonymousreply 144May 3, 2021 4:46 PM

r143 Why not get rid of them both?

by Anonymousreply 145May 3, 2021 5:35 PM

Carly, Ava and Laura teaming up to take down the big, bad devil Cyrus has a very Witches of Eastwick feel to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 3, 2021 5:54 PM

Honestly, if we don't get some sort of Jason and Brit romance out of this I'm going to be bummed. She is great and is only the second screen partner I like him with. In the past it always seemed as if the only time he really tried to "act" was in scenes with Monica, but Brit seems to bring something out in him.

by Anonymousreply 147May 4, 2021 1:21 AM

The actress who plays Trina will be going to college at UCLA after having received 14 different college acceptance letters. There's no word yet if she will the show.

by Anonymousreply 148May 4, 2021 4:47 AM

If the actress leaves, they should keep the character but recast with an Asian actress to show how politically award and diverse they are.

by Anonymousreply 149May 4, 2021 9:02 AM

^^politically AWARE

by Anonymousreply 150May 4, 2021 9:03 AM

What about Squirrel teeth Joss or always angry teeth clenching what’s his name? Are they going to leave? Please please please let them leave the show! Pretty please.

by Anonymousreply 151May 4, 2021 9:46 AM

Good episode yesterday but I would rather have seen Carly and/or Spinelli get shot.

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2021 2:04 PM

[quote]If the actress leaves, they should keep the character but recast with an Asian actress to show how politically award and diverse they are.

Her mother, Portia, certainly looks part Asian.

by Anonymousreply 153May 4, 2021 4:17 PM

R148 If she is going to UCLA, she'd be stupid not to remain on the show. It's not like she is on everyday, and I'm sure GH will work around her schedule. It would basically be like going to college on an athletic scholarship, except she will actually be making money. She could leave college debt free.

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2021 6:56 PM

R151 EMc committed to USC a few years ago on a volleyball scholarship. Idk about WL. I hope he leaves too. Sick of Cameron and the Franco worship. What a clown.

by Anonymousreply 155May 4, 2021 8:16 PM

Good episodes the last two days.

by Anonymousreply 156May 4, 2021 9:16 PM

They should keep Carly as Godmother. She's already hard wired for throwing her weight around and getting in people's faces, now at least it'll have a purpose.

Can't they just do a gunshot residue test on Cam's hands, or does simply handling a freshly fired gun leaves traces behind?

by Anonymousreply 157May 4, 2021 9:25 PM

Sounds like Bad Actor Cameron is headed to statesville with (Roger Howarth Re-Cast) Steven Lars Webber. Wait and see...

by Anonymousreply 158May 4, 2021 10:11 PM

Where did it all go wrong with Cameron's acting? He started off pretty strong and now he's almost unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 159May 4, 2021 10:23 PM

It's like he turned a switch one day to very bad soap acting. Maybe they told him that Cameron was going to go down a dark path due to Franco's death and he's been making terrible acting choices since then. It seems to have been most noticeable starting around that time.

by Anonymousreply 160May 4, 2021 11:31 PM

I think it's obvious. They thought they had a good little actor in Cameron, decided to challenge him, and he lost the challenge.

Meanwhile, I heard they're bringing back Spencer Cassadine, but aging him with a new actor and he will be the new love interest for Joss.

by Anonymousreply 161May 4, 2021 11:51 PM

Oy! Like I don't have enough reasons to ff'd Joss' scenes. Pair her with Spencer and I'll have to close my eyes while ff'ding to not even catch a glimpse. Why not just stop showing these no talent young actors and give more to their already bloated cast.

by Anonymousreply 162May 4, 2021 11:55 PM

Children of the CORN!!!

by Anonymousreply 163May 5, 2021 12:08 AM

Cam is a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 164May 5, 2021 12:13 AM

Carly as Godmother is the most interesting Carly's been in years.

by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2021 12:18 AM

I suspect Cam's behavior was a directorial choice to depict a teen on the verge of a nervous breakdown; unfortunately, it's been skewing more towards dog on the verge of foaming at the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2021 12:21 AM

That Carly scene was laughable today. So corny. I thought the Cam actor did a bit better today. He can’t play angry though. Maybe I’d feel something for the little shit if I cared about Franco.

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2021 12:29 AM

Maybe like Samson's strength was in his hair, WL's acting ability was in his.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2021 12:30 AM

How exactly did Carly have immediate access to O+ blood?

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2021 12:46 AM

She gave Jason her blood but she had a different type years ago for the Josslyn cancer story.

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2021 12:51 AM

Anybody else expect that Brit's hand would start shaking uncontrollably and Super Carly would have to complete the surgery while Brit guided her?

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2021 1:00 AM

This would be a great time for Brenda and her aged up twink son to debut. Let him knock up Joss and watch the drama ensue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2021 1:08 AM

I was half-watching today at lunch - did Carly open the door to the safehouse and yell out to her bodyguard to "get some blood now"?

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2021 2:18 AM

R171 I bet the writers wished they had thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2021 2:31 AM

Carly yelled out for blood at a mob safehouse. It's probably a standard request and not the first time that's been needed this month. It's not like she yelled out that she needs blood at a 7-11

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2021 3:38 AM

Actress Billie Hayes, who appeared on GH as Agent Brighton O’Reilly has passed away at 96. She was probably best known for playing the role of Witchiepoo, as well as Mammy Yokum.

Tristan Rogers tweeted: "My dear wonderful Billie Hayes has died. Sadly I only got to work with her on GH but it was a magical relationship. Right away Gloria Monty saw something unique and ran with it. I cannot tell you how her passing saddens me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2021 5:08 AM

Video Clip = I post this to clear up the Alexis speculation about her past.. 1998 = Helena comes to town and explains to Alexis about her tramp mother and how she and Mikkos created the "distant cousin" lie because Kristin saved Alexis life (Helena wanted to kill Alexis that night) and then Mikkos talked Helena into letting her grow up on Cassadine Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2021 8:46 AM

GH use to be so good! Can’t miss TV!

by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2021 6:35 PM

Miss Frank Valentini is saving GH! lololollololololol Fire the fag. Not because he’s a homo, but because he’s incompetent!

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2021 7:35 PM

Frank is no Gloria Monty or Jill Farren Phelps!!

by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2021 7:37 PM

Thanks a lot R177, now I've gone down the Helena rabbit hole. It was criminal how good that storyline was.

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2021 7:45 PM

r179 and r180 have drunk too many Tan-O-tinis

by Anonymousreply 182May 5, 2021 8:51 PM

I'd love to know if anyone else was considered for Alexis. She and Michael should have sex, odds being they'd both end up dead.

by Anonymousreply 183May 5, 2021 8:52 PM

R181 = THIS is how Teenagers and Talent USED to be on GH.....Nicolas (only weeks on the job).....Compare this acting to the lousy Cameron and boring Joss....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 5, 2021 9:48 PM

R183 = I think the role was created with NLG in mind. She was coming off the cancellation of Santa Barbara and had been there for years so she had clout on Day One...They wanted an established actor and she fit the bill. Also (as previously covered) they mixed her up with Luke--a pairing that thankfully never stuck).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 5, 2021 9:54 PM

r177

Constance was 65 in that clip! She looked amazing!!!

by Anonymousreply 186May 5, 2021 11:16 PM

r184

fuck in that clip, Laura and real Lulu(Julie Marie Berman) really looked like each other

by Anonymousreply 187May 5, 2021 11:25 PM

I thought that Alexis and Luke would've made an interesting couple.

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2021 12:03 AM

Cam is the worst young actor ever. Joss is the worst younger actress. They should be embarrassed at themselves. Get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2021 12:12 AM

Dear Nelson Branco: Shut The Fuck up. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2021 12:22 AM

I wonder what ever happened to the original Josslyn, the one with the weird corn obsession who played her very dark, almost Wednesday Addams-like. I much preferred that vibe to the wholesome clean-teen Malibu Barbie Josslyn. The other version played especially well off of the darkly conniving, nerdishly evil young Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 191May 6, 2021 12:24 AM

JPS gets a new show, but plans on continuing with GH:

[quote]Stuart was quick to jump in to assure his fans that this new venture would not affect his ABC soap role, “We film 15 minutes from the GH stage so, should the show get picked up for series, and while it would create scheduling headaches for some very cool people, I have no plans to hang up Valentin’s dancing shoes any time soon.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Who cares about Atkins lifer JPS, I'm waiting for the frau heads to explode over GL alum Kimberly J. Brown as NuRobin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 6, 2021 8:07 PM

Good for JPS, hope his show gets picked up.

by Anonymousreply 194May 6, 2021 8:16 PM

JPS is one of the best things about GH these days. Congrats to him for getting the pilot. Hope GH figures out how to keep him around.

by Anonymousreply 195May 6, 2021 8:19 PM

How wonderful for him.

by Anonymousreply 196May 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Is the role of Robin Scorpio being recast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Are we having a Nurses Ball this year?

GH usually does it in May, although the pandemic production shutdown pushed last year's Nurses Ball to August.

by Anonymousreply 198May 6, 2021 8:51 PM

I can't imagine Robin being recast and we always wonder who these mystery castings are and they are NEVER who we want them to be! They are always some one without any history to the show

by Anonymousreply 199May 6, 2021 9:05 PM

Lady Geary is such a curmudgeonly cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 6, 2021 9:28 PM

When this thread gets pay-walled (which could be soon) I'm going to revert back to the "Dateline Port Charles" format to help make it easier to find. Alright?

by Anonymousreply 201May 7, 2021 12:17 AM

Thanks OP/r201.

by Anonymousreply 202May 7, 2021 12:32 AM

WTF happened to Kin Shriner

by Anonymousreply 203May 7, 2021 1:21 AM

Kin got FAT!

by Anonymousreply 204May 7, 2021 1:33 AM

I mentioned on another thread, if Kimberly McCollough makes it clear on social media that it was her choice not to return, fans "might" accept and respect it. As she seems to be focusing on directing, now, maybe Disney/ABC/GH can agree to throw her some directing assignments to get her cooperation.

by Anonymousreply 205May 7, 2021 1:37 AM

R200 Here is the music video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 7, 2021 1:43 AM

The show has so many fraus that they had to put one of them in a coma. They're not going to bring back another frau Robin, whether KMcC plays her or not

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2021 1:50 AM

R207 Since it appears that Brit has only returned for a set amount of time, and Cyrus' run as GH CEO is coming to an end, I could see them bring Robin in as the new Chief of Staff. Have Monica decide that she doesn't want to be reinstated.

by Anonymousreply 208May 7, 2021 1:55 AM

I never understood why Valentin didn't take Helenas maiden name (Romanov). He is not a Cassadine, despite thinking he was. Why subject Charlotte to a family name she isn't a part of? By the way--Charlottes Grandmother Laura was married to her uncle Stavros--so wait until that crazy turns into a teenager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 7, 2021 4:33 AM

I missed the entire Charlotte storyline. How did she come to be?

by Anonymousreply 210May 7, 2021 12:15 PM

Just saw the CDC poster in the scene with Anna. I was surprised to see that Covid exists in Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 211May 7, 2021 7:17 PM

Ditto, R211. I paused on that scene to see if I could read the particulars, but it didn't really help. I think it might have been vaccination campaign related, like a little subliminal PSA?

by Anonymousreply 212May 8, 2021 12:57 AM

I DETEST the character of Carly but she has been good the last couple of days and I hate to say she’s looking beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 213May 8, 2021 2:03 AM

The Finn/Chase dynamics are creeping me out and I hate their scenes together. If Chris and Dan weren't going to write Jackie and Gregory more heavily into the story, then they should never have gone there in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 214May 8, 2021 11:19 AM

Kimberly J. Brown isn't playing Robin. She starts next week and is likely the nurse that Peter is hiring to spy on Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 215May 9, 2021 7:11 AM

R215 Probably, I didn’t know when she was starting. They should’ve just got Barbara Garrick to come on as her OLTL character Allison Perkins. She was fabulous and her history would’ve fit perfectly. She is one of the top evil loonies in the history of soaps.

by Anonymousreply 216May 9, 2021 7:17 AM

R214 = You are spot on.....Watching Finn tell Elizabeth he has to "save his son" --- is cringeworthy. I heard a rumor that Willow is going to be preggers--not know who the daddy is---and Finn is going to fix the DNA test to help Chase get Willow....Time will tell...

by Anonymousreply 217May 9, 2021 8:46 AM

Is there a link to the next thread anywhere? I searched for anything with the word "Dateline" and couldn't find any new thread. TIA

by Anonymousreply 218May 9, 2021 4:03 PM

Did Willow and Chase have sex? If so, I missed that episode.

by Anonymousreply 219May 9, 2021 6:03 PM

Willow and Chase have slept together. I think they lived together at some point?

by Anonymousreply 220May 9, 2021 7:01 PM

R220 I think the poster meant, recently so as to be the possible father of a Willow baby. I don't remember that happening.

by Anonymousreply 221May 9, 2021 7:12 PM

I can’t believe Frank allows KSt to appear like that on camera.

by Anonymousreply 222May 10, 2021 3:33 AM

It's either looking like that or Meth.

by Anonymousreply 223May 10, 2021 4:06 AM

Frank is gay. He cares about his men, not women.

by Anonymousreply 224May 10, 2021 4:55 AM

LW is probably encouraging KSt to continue to look like that as long as she's sharing scenes with WR.

by Anonymousreply 225May 10, 2021 6:21 AM

If Willow and Chase slept together after one of their recent dates, they sure as hell didn't show it or even talk about it. On the other hand, Sasha sure looked nervous and acted all dodgy when she ran into Brando at the hospital. She's probably the preggo.

by Anonymousreply 226May 10, 2021 7:08 AM

If Willow and Chase slept together after one of their recent dates, they sure as hell didn't show it or even talk about it. On the other hand, Sasha sure looked nervous and acted all dodgy when she ran into Brando at the hospital. She's probably the preggo.

by Anonymousreply 227May 10, 2021 7:09 AM

The actor who plays Brando better be saving his money. I know he isn't on contract but his days are numbered. Watching his scenes trying to pretend his Flamboyant son Dev was straight is a testament to how bad this show will avoid dealing with blatantly gay actors...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 10, 2021 7:48 AM

I'm surprised they didn't make Brando or Sasha a child of Cyrus. But they also didn't follow through with Dev being gay and in love with Cam, or Joss being groomed by her crush, mild-mannered school teacher Dustin.

by Anonymousreply 229May 10, 2021 11:13 AM

Scorpio isn't mentioned in the spoilers for the week of Sean Donely's storyline.

I suspect Tristan done got himself into some hot water with the comments about WR being miscast as a villain. ITA with TR.

Will we ever be rid of WR?

by Anonymousreply 230May 10, 2021 11:50 AM

Wes eats my snatch. He ain’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 231May 10, 2021 11:58 AM

WOW. I'm caught up with last week's episodes. I get the Cameron hate now. Haven't seen acting THAT bad in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 232May 10, 2021 12:48 PM

The one who plays Cam is horrible. I laugh at his ‘acting’.

by Anonymousreply 233May 10, 2021 2:56 PM

The actor playing the mob goon that Cyrus stabbed looked just like a younger version him.

by Anonymousreply 234May 10, 2021 5:24 PM

Wlliam Lipton was impressive when he first started. Showed potential of being a really good actor.

Don't know what's happened, but in the past six months, his performances have been going downhill. The past two weeks of threatening Jason, and then picking up the gun and being interogated by the police were shockingly bad.

Has the show fired the acting coach they had for the teen set? Did they even have an acting coach before?

by Anonymousreply 235May 10, 2021 8:49 PM

R235 I think it's because he is very much in the old All-American mold like Tony Dow as Wally Cleaver, he isn't a James Dean Rebel Without a Cause type. They are just trying to have him fit the story, rather than craft a story to fit him.

by Anonymousreply 236May 10, 2021 9:25 PM

This is the reason why Steve Burton only blew up as Jason after AJ ran the character into a tree. Soap fans want heartthrobs with an edge. They want Jagger Cates or Sonny Corinthos or Luke Spencer. Those freshly scrubbed good guys always get screwed over.

by Anonymousreply 237May 10, 2021 11:58 PM

They had an acting coach for many years but I’m not sure what happened to him. I remember quite a few actors mentioning him in articles. His name is John Homa.

by Anonymousreply 238May 11, 2021 12:41 AM

I Googled John Homa, R238, because your post reminded me of him and made me wonder if he was dead, retired, or simply replaced by that greatest of all actors and mentors Maurice Benard. His website mentions him being at GH for 18 years, but didn't note start/end dates, so I couldn't suss out whether his departure coincided with the beginning of everyone having to praise Mo for his advice, attention, support, etc. In any case, Mr. Homa is alive and still an acting coach.

On a side note, my search results also revealed that his son is Max Homa, a PGA golfer who won the 2021 Genesis Invitational tournament at Riviera Country Club, after which host Tiger Woods crashed the sponsor's SUV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 11, 2021 2:07 AM

GH was genuinely creepy today. That scene with Peter disposing the real Chloe's belongings in the dumpster, with the assumption that she's in one of those trash bags. Reminiscent of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer......There's no going back now!

by Anonymousreply 240May 11, 2021 6:33 AM

R240 if he lasts past the end of May I’m going to be upset. Even though I find WR hot(I just watched Latter Days) I want Peter gone!

by Anonymousreply 241May 11, 2021 6:53 AM

Will the ringer nurse turn out to be evil? Is she even a nurse at all, or just a spy?

by Anonymousreply 242May 11, 2021 6:57 AM

How soon till they age Sams brats?.....If it's anything like their GHs other teenagers Danny will be super feminine but have a "crush" on Joss?....Video Clip = Jake and Cameron proving GH hires GAYS to play STRAIGHT ROLES but they are too effeminate to pull it off.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 11, 2021 7:28 AM

If Hudson West (Jake Webber) was smart he would come out and try to get "gay teenager" roles from the publicity. He needs an agent because he isn't going to be famous staying on GH. Even people who can act (like Nathan Parson or Bryan Craig) are not landing starring roles...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 11, 2021 8:15 AM

r244

FUCK Cam is flaming in that clip

by Anonymousreply 245May 11, 2021 9:04 AM

R245 = I know....That's why I posted it...Cam used to really girl it up....

by Anonymousreply 246May 11, 2021 9:18 AM

Wait...who's "the real Chloe" R240?

by Anonymousreply 247May 11, 2021 12:32 PM

No need to age Sam’s brats. Send them off screen along with her. KM is miserable.

by Anonymousreply 248May 11, 2021 1:39 PM

I am almost close to being able to tolerate Jason, thanks to Britt.

I was hoping for a Floating Rib-type explosion at the Corinthos home when Carly and mini-Carly were having their ♥️to❤️ In the kitchen. Those scenes annoy me.

by Anonymousreply 249May 11, 2021 4:15 PM

I’m never one to say someone is gay just because of their mannerisms. Also, many straight Gen Z guys act in ways we might consider “flaming.” I think that generation is going to screw up any use of gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 250May 11, 2021 4:22 PM

Yeah, who's the real Chloe? Anybody?

by Anonymousreply 251May 11, 2021 7:26 PM

Sorry Jordan, every Police Commissioner of Port Charles, including you, has been shit for years, regardless of race. Every single one of you have failed to keep the city safe from mobsters and international terrorists.

Also, I'm tired of the "trope" that white kids aren't told to be respectful of cops. Is it some kind of upper-middle class white thing? I was told to ALWAYS be respectful and compliant. I was never told, oh it'll be alright because you are white. No, I was told be respectful and compliant because they have guns and can use them, it's better to fight a charge later than be dead. Last year 457 white people were shot dead by cops, 241 blacks. By focusing on race instead of the overall high rate of cop shootings/killings, I think we are retarding reform rather than marching toward it. Because you are telling white people, it's just a black problem instead of just being a problem which affects everyone.

by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2021 2:29 AM

The Portia and Jordan scenes were extremely well written yesterday. Same with Cameron and Trina. Good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 253May 12, 2021 10:53 AM

Ok, I'm not going back to rewatch but wasn't there some editing/continuity problems concerning the Q foyer today?

by Anonymousreply 254May 15, 2021 12:26 AM

So, Elijah's real estate interests are named Llantano Properties.

Wonder if the underground city of Eterna is nearby.

by Anonymousreply 255May 15, 2021 8:49 PM

WTF does Laura Wright have on Frank to be on every single day? JFC! Enough!

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2021 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!