Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One Hit Wonder starting Hetero Rights Movement

Lil Mama, one hit wonder from the 00s, is planning on starting a hetero rights movememnt against "queer bullying". Good luck with that bitch. She's against trans people as well as the rest of whatever the letters are in LGBTQIASFDGDSART

[quote] “I’m about to start a heterosexual rights movement. Anti-LGBTQ Bullying.”

[quote] There are so many people afraid to give their honest opion (sic) because if they do the LGBTQ+ will hear what they want to hear and take statements out of context

[quote] “When I speak I’m not trying to hurt anyone, I’m just speaking my truth, just like you all.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2021 2:30 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2021 6:29 PM

She sounds rather dense in her logic. I'm a white gay guy - so if I call her the N-word and the B-word, am I merely just "speaking my truth"? When was she ever discriminated for being hetero?

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2021 6:30 PM

R2, it's the logic of most homophobes and/or conservatives who consider themselves "champions of free speech".

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2021 6:32 PM

R3, exactly, her "truth" that she's speaking of is that she's a stupid homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2021 6:36 PM

R4, don't forget: whenever someone smarter than someone else puts them in their place after they say something stupid, it's "bullying".

by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2021 6:38 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the bullying isn't coming from the gays and lesbians....

by Anonymousreply 6April 10, 2021 10:15 PM

When she staged jumped Jay Z (!!!) and Alicia Keyes her career was over at that moment. Yes, it’s a little unfair Kanye was able to have a comeback after what he did to Taylor Swift and she was blacklisted. But it became a meme amongst twitter stan gays which is why she hates them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 10, 2021 10:44 PM

R7, that video is hilarious. It's something even Courtney Love wouldn't do, not matter how many drugs she's on.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 1:48 AM

R7 I love how both Jay-X and Alicia totally ignore Lil Mama except the part where Jay-Z turns his back to the camera and says something presumably nasty to her.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 2:42 AM

R9, I'm assuming it was "who the fuck are you?". Thus, the end of her career.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 3:41 AM

Lil Mama went in the next day and filmed an apology interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 4:30 AM

Jay Z was not amused

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 4:30 AM

She sounds like some of the right-wingers here who think anyone who calls others out on their bullshit is "canceling" them. The people who whine about "cancel culture" think freedom of speech means they can say what they want and no one has the right to criticize them

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 4:34 AM

[quote]I’m just speaking [bold]my truth[/bold]

There's that fucking phrase again. Now trying to justify homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 4:37 AM

Congratulations on becoming the Anita Bryant of rap.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 4:40 AM

R11, "you have a busy day ahead of you". That made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2021 5:35 AM

Most Blacks are extremely anti gay, I thought everyone knew that

Don't ever walk down the street in a predominantly Black neighborhood holding your boyfriend's hand

I learned the hard way

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2021 7:57 PM

She's desperate for attention. Because of her actions, she's getting publicity, which is all she wants.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote] Most Blacks

African-Americans if that is what you're referring to really aren't any more homophobic than any other group in America. Just less politically correct. The US in general is homophobic due to it's absurdly high religiosity rate and conservative politics for a "first world country". Trying holding your boyfriend's hand in a predominately white neighborhood in rural Oklahoma and see how they react too. Homophobia is not confined to any race. More linked to religiosity and socially conservative ideals which is spread throughout the States.

African countries though are very homophobic as is The Middle East and South Asia. Religious fundamentalism is a big factor in that

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2021 8:07 PM

I genuinely wonder which part of the world is more homophobic--the middle east/northern africa vs. sub-saharan africa. It's anyone's guess really.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2021 2:00 AM

Well the Middle East stones Gays

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2021 2:23 AM

Her lip gloss be poppin’

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2021 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!