Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix trailer for long-delayed Woman in the Window

Based on the bestseller which was later revealed to be plagiarized from the film Copycat

The movie was produced by übercunt Scott Rudin who had Tony Gilroy reshoot it significantly after the original cut by Joe Wright tested poorly. It still tested poorly. Disney had no faith it in (acquired Fox product) so they sold it to Netflix last summer and it’s been sitting in the shelf since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 10:57 PM

Amy Adams suicide watch!

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 8:31 PM

WEHT happened to Julianne Moore's career after her Oscar win?!

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 9:32 PM

OK, had to stop watching for fear they wold give too much away. Looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 9:36 PM

This reminds me of a Hitchcock movie staring Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly. The name escapes me.... Rear something? Rear Entry, that's it.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 9:38 PM

Is this anything like that awful Girl on the Train? That had to have been one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my entire life. So predictable it might as well have been made for Lifetime.

Seems like after the success of Gone Girl, people started churning this shit out and almost none of them are any good.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 9:54 PM

That’s the book written by a strange gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote]Is this anything like that awful Girl on the Train? That had to have been one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my entire life.

It was called "Girl on the Train?" What did you expect except a girl on a train? Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 10:36 PM

Ah yes, Joe Wright, the genius who brought us a cover of smells like teen spirit sung by Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!