Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you wear a thong?

What about your partner?

Are you thong wearers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 9:24 PM

assal floss

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 7:50 PM

Are you a cute twink? How does the strap smell? Like your sweet young asscrack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 7:51 PM

Or is this you? Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 7:52 PM

It's the only thing that comes between me and my caftan.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 7:58 PM

[quote] It's the only thing that comes between me and my caftan.

Because certainly another man’s body does not.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 8:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 8:05 PM

When I was a young gayling I hung out with a gorgeous blonde, blue eyed stripper for a week in Minneapolis and he invited me to dance on stage with him. I had to tie a shoelace on my cock to keep it hard and he had a duffel bag absolutely bursting at the seams with thongs.

How many thongs could that be? LOL

I didn’t have sex with him until the very last day but yeah, he was hot. The thong chafed.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 8:58 PM

oh hell to the nong!

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 9:03 PM

I like the look, but I find them really uncomfortable. If I'm going to wear that little I'd rather wear nothing at all.

R3 on the other hand some people really shouldnt

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 9:23 PM

How'd you know?

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!