Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mitch McConnell is going down...

FINALLY!

Did anyone catch his recent remarks to the beltway press? The guy has lost it. His voice is failing, and he is scrambling to do what he used to so effortlessly. Even though everyone hates him, his power was undeniable. No longer.

I think Plump exposed him. And pulled back the curtain. He seems so basic now and struggling to get his footing.

by Anonymousreply 120April 22, 2021 8:27 PM

Remarks about what?

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 5:06 PM

He's old. He's unhealthy. He's in no shape to do any bellowing and threatening, which is all the Senate Minority Leader has to do.

And his corrupt wife is going down. When the Feds claw back the money she took from improper business deals she controlled in her job as Secretary of Transportation, Mitch will be broke, too.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 5:07 PM

I picture Mitch being like Dracula; until all the boxes of KY dirt are destroyed where he can possibly hide & a stake put through his heart and garlic stuffed in his mouth, I will not believe he's actually dead

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 5:11 PM

Nah, he's just an old man, unworthy of all the expensive socialized medicine he has enjoyed as a senior citizen and as a Senator. His time will run out. And when it does, he'll go directly to Hell with the rest of the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 5:15 PM

Well, KY recently changed the law to require the Gov (a Democrat) to pick one of three candidates submitted by the party of the outgoing Senator. So, get ready for Sen. Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 5:15 PM

There have been rumors for months that Mitch is not well. I think that the loss of the Senate was a tremendous blow to him. Now when he’s out there pleading with corporations not to support democracy he seems weak and crazy. It’s as if he’s not as sharp as he once was.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 5:21 PM

I'll believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 5:22 PM

Some people age gradually but some people just wake up one day and it’s all over. Time to move him into a retirement home aka federal prison. He is the most corrupt, pay-to-play crook in the history of the senate.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 5:24 PM

If you get a chance, listen to the remarks on audio before you see the visual. They guy is toast.

He is even powerful anymore. He’s a joke. Exposed.

Game over.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 5:25 PM

Loser.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 5:32 PM

This is a link-free thread and largely meaningless as such.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 5:37 PM

Some men who live for power age incredibly fast once they lose it -- The difference in Nelson Rockefeller from when he was still VP and to his death three years later is startling.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 5:39 PM

But didn't Nelson Rockefeller die screwing some woman in bed? Old boy was still getting some.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 5:42 PM

He was still a horny old goat, but he went from looking like a elder statesman to just an elderly man - his looks and bearing really went quickly.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 5:45 PM

Seems like he had a stroke or heart attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 5:45 PM

After living through Polio, he turns around and intentionally tried to spread Covid far and wide.

Oh gods of karma, why have you forsaken us?

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 5:46 PM

Really, R5? Jesus fuck. They'll stop at nothing to ensure that "elections have consequences" when Republicans win but don't when Democrats do. Straight to hell with them all.

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 5:46 PM

Going down on Elaine Chao's dragon pussy! He's not too feeble to enjoy the delights of Elaine's cooch, plus a little anal for dessert!

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 5:47 PM

This guy is lol the biggest piece of s$&@ in history. The absolute worst.

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2021 5:47 PM

R12 As VP Rockefeller was powerless. VP has only recently become a powerful position, starting with Al Gore.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2021 5:48 PM

Stumbling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2021 5:51 PM

Moscow Mitch is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2021 5:52 PM

Until next Fall when dems lose the senate because Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema will continue to block the dems from passing overwhelmingly popular legislation

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2021 5:53 PM

He looks fine to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2021 5:55 PM

Oops, was going for this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2021 5:56 PM

100% R5 is correct, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2021 5:57 PM

R7's post is the only one that matters

by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2021 5:57 PM

Mitt Romney is such a wuss. He could be senate minority leader but honestly I think Mitt is very lazy. A lot of the finance types are lazy at. They won’t lift a finger unless something is handed to them or they can “steal” it.

Otherwise they don’t bother.

by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2021 6:02 PM

I cannot figure out if he looks ill or old

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2021 6:03 PM

He's both, R29. Both.

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2021 6:04 PM

Mitch and Lindsey were "tight" when Lindsey first came to the Senate. Then something happened. Soon afterwards, Lindsey latched onto John McCain who wasn't a pal of Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2021 6:19 PM

Mitch would make a poor gentleman caller.

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote] Until next Fall when dems lose the senate because Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema will continue to block the dems from passing overwhelmingly popular legislation

Did you get a check?

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2021 6:24 PM

I don’t understand how someone elderly and ill clings to being a.total bastard day after day.

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2021 6:24 PM

Now it’s about survival. All of his corruption could catch up to him for the first time in history. He is feeling the heat that he never thought he would. The wifey is radioactive in the international community. The usual suspects have sidelined her as she is now under investigation and a threat. His donors thought they were untouchable. The donors have discovered he is untouchable in a different way.

A messy end to any otherwise smooth criminal.

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2021 6:29 PM

an

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2021 6:30 PM

In an interview back several years ago, Elaine Chao said Mitch had to do his own laundry and his share of the housework. That sounds like a bearded marriage of convenience.

Obviously Mitch needs to help at home, but she was blunt about her rules.

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2021 6:30 PM

These old fogies never learn. The trick is to take the money and run at the height of your game. Retire with grace and the bodies stay buried.

They just can’t let go of the ‘gavel’” That is way does them in in the end.

These types hang on way too long after the luck starts to run out and statistics catch up.

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2021 6:32 PM

I’m pretty sure they have a maid, regardless of their strong PR game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2021 6:34 PM

Such an asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2021 6:34 PM

Mitch isn’t really all that smart or machivlian. He is just marginally intelligent surrounded by a sea of fools.

In the land of the blind...

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] machivlian

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2021 6:36 PM

I think McConnell is lightweight. He’s a sheep in wolves clothing.

But everybody in Washington is such a pushover fool. They are all so “scared” of him.

Wusses. The lot of ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2021 6:36 PM

This isn’t a spelling bee you hopeless geek.

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2021 6:37 PM

McConnell is no political lightweight. He would step on babies if it enhanced his power. The man is ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2021 6:38 PM

The guy is sliding his words and his hands are about to fall off.

Next week he will have a glass eye and a hunch on his back. Now is the time to take this guy out and hold him accountable for 50 years of corruption.

What happened with justice Kennedy? What about the shady judges and him trying his damndest to kill pre-existing coverage.

His former position is what held the power. He is now a sitting duck.

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2021 6:40 PM

I can’t wait for this fucker to die.

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2021 6:40 PM

It would be nice to see him held accountable for all of his atrocities.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2021 6:41 PM

Despite my pessimism, I do think a reckoning is at hand for old Mitch and it will be so ironic that the person shitting all over him the most is the monster Mitch empowered: Derr Dump, who would've been nearly powerless without Mitch

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 6:42 PM

A guy like this can’t afford to make the mistakes he made this week. Not to mention the eroding of his power and mystique under Plump. He was revealed as being nearly human.

Once a guy like this slips, it’s straight down the tubes. Tok many enemies, too many bodies.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2021 6:43 PM

Mitch and Elaine are heavily invested in her family's international cargo shipping company based in China. Yet the family was granted U.S. citizenship. In her multiple government/cabinet roles, her decisions favored the interests of the family business. While she was Secretary of Transportation, Kentucky business interests got some dandy contracts from the federal government. I expect Pete Buttigieg has plenty of cleaning-up to do at the DofT.

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2021 6:45 PM

“a reckoning is at hand for old Mitch”

Seemingly out of nowhere, a drop of blood in the water.

And then two...

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2021 6:46 PM

This is the downfall I have waiting my whole life for. Come on America. This parasite has done so much damage to this country. I want to see this crook have to testify for 11 hours.

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2021 6:48 PM

I wonder if he’ll have a deathbed conversion like Lee Atwater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2021 6:55 PM

This couple has so many sworn enemies that are just waiting for them to slip.

I really think the second that Pump was nominated, that was the end of Yertle. This supports the argument that McConnel is really a weak lightweight in wolfs clothing.

That very day of the nomination, Yertle was done. Like a flimsy piece of paper that has taken 5 years to waft back and forth downward through the air, back and forth from the perch from which it was tossed.

They are paper tigers, who’s power has been held up by Kochs and their relentless and effective PR from the tea party to freedom works to AFP, the Federalist and the whole stinky lot. It’s only about a dozen people and they got this country on puppet stings. Mitch is the public face of the cartel. The way to end this whole pageant is through K street.

by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2021 6:56 PM

Someone who is more crafty please make an organizational chart showing how the money goes from Koch to Yertle and then down the chain.

This effects every single person in America. It’s a parallel goverment and they run things down to the county level.

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2021 6:57 PM

How Mitch treated Merrick Garland when Obama nominated Garland for the SCOTUS, was very disgusting. The hypocrisy shown later with the railroaded Amy Comey Barrett nomination, was disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2021 6:59 PM

^Coney

by Anonymousreply 58April 8, 2021 7:00 PM

Covid Amy

by Anonymousreply 59April 8, 2021 7:05 PM

This old motherfucker is just crazy. He seriously said that corporations should stay out of politics, but of course still make their regular donations. Stay out of our business but show me the money, Delta, Coke,....

by Anonymousreply 60April 8, 2021 7:06 PM

R45, he doesn’t have the strength to crush a baby. What he would do is sell the baby on the market and then leak it to the media that he stepped on the baby and then Fox and the Kochtopus would push memes that he is so scary and strong but really Plump exposed the whole thing as a sham so it’s all moot.

We have been in slow motion realizing that Plump completely ruined the RNC and took it for all it’s worth.

It will never recover and neither will Mitch. The Koch set will move on to someone new. K Street will crown a new king.

by Anonymousreply 61April 8, 2021 7:07 PM

Let me tell you what is stupid. Staying in the bank after it’s already been robbed. And that is what Mitch did.

This fool. Plump flushed Mitch down the toilet and it’s just now sinking in with the public.

Paul Ryan was the smart one. Not Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 62April 8, 2021 7:10 PM

Maybe Merrick Garland will have something finally on Mitch, though of course, he can't acknowledge anything but being impartial. But he'd probably relish the opportunity to delegate to other prosecutors lots of investigations of Yertle and Chao.

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2021 7:11 PM

"Age cannot wither him

Nor custom stale his infinite variety..."

GRRR! WOOF! He's 100% all Southern he-man!

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote]The Senate minority leader said corporations "have a right to participate in a political process" but should do so without alienating "an awful lot of people."

LOL - not liking Citizen's United, eh?

Live by the sword, Moscow Mitch. Live by the sword.

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2021 7:12 PM

[Quote]How Mitch treated Merrick Garland when Obama nominated Garland for the SCOTUS, was very disgusting. The hypocrisy shown later with the railroaded Amy Comey Barrett nomination, was disgraceful.

And I hope Democrats will never forget this. Unfortunately they seem to have a very short memory.

It's so funny how they all complain about bipartisanship now that they are no longer in power. Biden and the Dems should tell them to fuck off and go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2021 7:12 PM

And the new king must be immediately neutered. We can never anyone to do what Mitch the son of a cunt did to us. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote]We have been in slow motion realizing that Plump completely ruined the RNC and took it for all it’s worth.

What does the convention have to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2021 7:28 PM

Don't forget that this married man, this champion of family values, was kicked out of the Army for sucking cock and mysteriously was able to keep it secret for decades.

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2021 7:29 PM

I would like see someone throw acid in his face and watch him burn like the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz.

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2021 7:31 PM

A vile human being. Honestly he and Trump are like comic book villains, but without the brains and twice the evil.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2021 7:47 PM

Thank God they are stupid. How much more badly fucked would we be if they were smart? Putin is behind this as well.. He has to be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2021 7:50 PM

Don't you love how Mitch made the Coke and MLB statements about politics and about Republic vs Democrats? "Guess what, Republicans drink Coke and like baseball, too" (veiled threat). He's trying to thread a very small needle there, basically admitting that making it easy to vote is something only Democrats will fight for, politicizing the defense of constitutional rights, and yet still declaring he's willing to take their money. Do you think even he knows what he's trying to do with that mishegoss?

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2021 8:02 PM

He's a rotting corpse..rotting from the inside out from his putrid, decaying innards...the result of the caustic acid of his corruption and lies. It's taken over his body and brain, and is like a flesh eating amoeba.

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2021 8:05 PM

It was predicted long ago on the psychic thread that MM would be destroyed once he lost power. I hope it is brutal and very painful.

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2021 8:09 PM

Pix please! TIA

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2021 8:53 PM

He tried to pander to the Trumpistas, by telling the corporations to stay out of politics. So then he had to add, “but sending checks is good.” He truly fucked up. He knows it. His attempt at backtracking is lame. Unfortunately, the trumpistas won’t notice.

by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2021 9:03 PM

Kentucky keeps returning this P.O.S. and his GQP colleagues keep making him their leader.

Basically, MoscowMitch is defending party moves to basically disenfranchise black voters. Rather than supporting some policies that would appeal to a significant number of black voters, the GQP has chosen to suppress the vote in order to cheat. This will backfire in due time.

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2021 9:25 PM

Mitch knows he won't be finishing out his Senate term. He's already been trying to get the KY legislature to change the rules so that he can hand pick his successor, the AG who was trying to bury evidence in the Breonna Taylor shooting. But he's a black guy, so the GQP's can check off that box and declare they're not racist.

by Anonymousreply 79April 8, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]Maybe Merrick Garland will have something finally on Mitch, though of course, he can't acknowledge anything but being impartial. But he'd probably relish the opportunity to delegate to other prosecutors lots of investigations of Yertle and Chao.

"tHE PoLiTIcS OF PErsoNal dEStrUctiON"

by Anonymousreply 80April 8, 2021 9:38 PM

Saw him on TV the other night and he has had his face pulled a bit as it's now very smooth, and he has had some procedure to reduce that wattle. I think he just sees the handwriting on the wall and is moving on, or knows that he will need to negotiate his exit in return for a lesser sentence or no prosecution of his Asian beard.

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2021 9:39 PM

From what R5 says, R79, he's already succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2021 9:43 PM

And Joe Manchin just gave him a present in an op-ed piece the former wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2021 9:48 PM

Thanks R82, I hadn't heard that. I just looked it up and saw that the governor vetoed it but the legislature over-ruled it. It could be challenged in court, sounds like. Kentucky is just about as corrupt as Florida it seems.

by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Maybe Manchin has some personal scandal. Paging Kirstin Gillibrand!

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]It will never recover and neither will Mitch. The Koch set will move on to someone new. K Street will crown a new king.

No doubt the two ugly stepsisters Ted Cruz & Hawley are dualing for that crown as we speak

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2021 10:33 PM

Randy Rainbow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2021 1:04 AM

Roy Blunt is not running again and I think he would've ascended to be the Senate leader if Turtle dies, but now that he's not running who would be next in line to be the GQP Senate leader? Closet case John Thune of SD? Or one of the more odious types like Little Marco or Lyin' Ted?

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2021 9:53 PM

[quote]The Senate minority leader said corporations "have a right to participate in a political process" but should do so without alienating "an awful lot of people."

Gee, he doesn't seem to mind that his shit state (and others like it) with its no money, a population smaller than NYC alone and a completely regressive, antiquated, racist ideology has alienated a lot of people in places like NY, CA, MA, NJ, CT, etc.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2021 10:00 PM

When he heard Biden wants to expand the Supreme Court, he probably crumpled in tears.

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2021 10:16 PM

R89 thinks these vile people actually give a fuck about their constituents, people from other states or their well being. Look at Ted Cruz heading to a Riz Carlton in Cancun, while kids where freezing in their beds.

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2021 12:25 AM

R91, those constituents are stupid enough to support them all over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote]Maybe Manchin has some personal scandal.

If it involves sex with a relative, it won't matter -- he's from West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2021 2:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 11, 2021 12:31 AM

Well, to be fair, Moscow Mitch has been going down for decades...on other dudes at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2021 12:33 AM

This is a Weekend at Bernie's situation. Mitch McConnell is already dead and Joe Manchin's DINO fist is planted firmly up Mitch's ass to wiggle him from time to time just to give Manchin's/the GQP's agenda a little more clout.

But no one pays attention to a corpse except, of course, a dying Party of corpses.

by Anonymousreply 96April 11, 2021 1:09 AM

R88, I've been auditioning for a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2021 3:25 AM

Did KY change that law already? That was fast.

KY Gov. Andrew Beshear should IGNORE it and appoint a Democrat anyway, and then force the courts to take their sweet time figuring out who is right and what they must do. In the interim the Dem Senate placeholder can be the 50th vote for all kinds of legislation! This is what Republicans would do!

by Anonymousreply 98April 11, 2021 7:42 AM

Or perhaps he should do what Mitch did: leave the seat vacant. Refuse to consider anyone (just as MM did with Merrick Garland) until the next election, so the people can decide.

In the meantime the Senate would be 50/49 with Republicans in the absolute minority.

by Anonymousreply 99April 11, 2021 11:40 AM

After what this reptilian shitstain did on Merrick Garland and indulging DUMP's insanity, I'll never listen to another word he says.

Complete waste of time, matter, and oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2021 12:18 PM

I want to know how Mitch says corporations should stay out of politics, but aren't they people? Citizens United?

by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2021 12:23 PM

That turtle nipping on the clit make me feel so good.

by Anonymousreply 102April 11, 2021 12:23 PM

Why can't these men learn how to love, learn how to live, learn how to laugh? Don't they know that the more stairs they climb the higher the drop?

by Anonymousreply 103April 11, 2021 12:32 PM

Good times and bum times, Mitch has seen them all and my dear, he's still here...

by Anonymousreply 104April 11, 2021 7:00 PM

Those bruises and marks we saw on him a few months ago; I hope that is what kills him.

Not everyone deserves to live, you know.

by Anonymousreply 105April 11, 2021 7:02 PM

If McTurtle croaks, I hope it happens on the floor of the Senate. I would watch that on an endless loop!

by Anonymousreply 106April 11, 2021 7:12 PM

Maybe, OP, but if can hold on through the 2022 election and Dems don't keep the Senate, he'll make a partial recovery. Or, if not, Republicans will stuff him. Warnock has to run again in Georgia. All those ugly election laws are about retaking Congress.

by Anonymousreply 107April 11, 2021 7:28 PM

R100, don't forget when he said his job was to make Obama a one term president. Because God forbid that hick from a leech state with a population smaller than NYC actually put the country first.

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote]He seriously said that corporations should stay out of politics, but of course still make their regular donations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2021 7:35 PM

I do not understand who in their right mind could vote for a single Republican these days, esp., if you're low income and know they tried to keep those $1400 checks from getting to you, yet would gladly give those checks with several more zeros to the wealthiest.

Your racism and bigotry can't pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2021 7:36 PM

Allegedly he will be retiring soon due to health reasons. I think the real reason is he knows he will never be majority leader again. He's old and the election map in '22 favors Dems.

by Anonymousreply 111April 11, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote]If McTurtle croaks, I hope it happens on the floor of the Senate. I would watch that on an endless loop!

Who would be the first to give him mouth-to-mouth?

by Anonymousreply 112April 11, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote]Allegedly he will be retiring soon due to health reasons.

I find that hard to believe. Don't they live for like 200 years?

by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] Mitch McConnell is going down . . .

Not on me, buster !

by Anonymousreply 114April 11, 2021 8:23 PM

[Quote]I do not understand who in their right mind could vote for a single Republican these days, esp., if you're low income and know they tried to keep those $1400 checks from getting to you,

I honestly think these people must be extremely dumb and uneducated, truly hate the Dems or still believe that only Republicans are pro business, tax cuts etc and improve their life.The typical Republican voter is probably a mix of all of these which prevents them from making sane decisions for themselves or the country. I still don't get how any of these alleged "Christians" and conservatives think that Trump's rhetoric or behavior is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 115April 11, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] Who would be the first to give him mouth-to-mouth?

Not Miss Lindsey. Now if it was Josh Hawley that expired, Lady G would immediately jump on that!

by Anonymousreply 116April 11, 2021 9:29 PM

I will!

by Anonymousreply 117April 11, 2021 9:31 PM

R116 LOL, you beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 118April 11, 2021 10:44 PM

They're white supremacists, R115

by Anonymousreply 119April 22, 2021 12:37 AM

I'm still waiting, OP.

by Anonymousreply 120April 22, 2021 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!