Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hospital paints crossing with misogynistic hate symbol

Because there is no escape from the war on women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 9:21 PM

Rainbows = Hippies.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 11:25 AM

How is this a "war on women"?

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 11:25 AM

LOL I get it. It does not have the pink and blue trans colors.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 11:30 AM

You know what I don't need? A fucking hospital unveiling of a rainbow crossing in support of the LGBT community.

Stand up for your employees and patients rights, insist of fairness, promote people based on their abilities at all levels, see that patients get the best care for their needs, take care of your employees.... It's only a few things, really, and they're all not only simple but supported by law.

Six buckets of paint doesn't make me fee pride, or better about myself, or the local hospital, or "safer," or more loved. Don't fucking tell us "At Nottinghamshire NHS Hospital, We Care!" Show us through what you do every day.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 11:30 AM

This transphobic hate crime has exhausted me so much I've only been able to send thirty tweets about it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 11:33 AM

[quote] How is this a "war on women"?

There is no more misogynistic symbol than the rainbow flag.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 11:39 AM

So sick of these trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 11:42 AM

Must be a national holiday in England.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 11:51 AM

The trolls are the ones on this thread, starting with OP.

Datalounge continues it's slide downward....

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 11:57 AM

R6 Why, are there people with front holes who don't like this?

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 12:53 PM

R6 Instead of spewing slogans, why don't you answer the question?

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]There is no more misogynistic symbol than the rainbow flag.

You say that like it’s a bad thing, frau CUNT R6.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 1:51 PM

[quote]There is no more misogynistic symbol than the rainbow flag.

What a sad, ignorant comment, and without any merit. I don’t support the inclusiveness of “LGBT” and all the rest. This is what happens when you’re inclusive. Just infighting, bitterness, and greed, and hate, and everything else. Gays need to go their way, lesbians go theirs, and the rest go their way. We need separate laws and separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 1:55 PM

LITERAL VIOLENCE OP

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 1:59 PM

Girls like pink and play with dolls. They grow up to wear lipstick and high heels.

Boys like blue and play sports. They grow up to wear baseball caps and fix cars.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 2:25 PM

R15

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 2:34 PM

R15 are the ones are trolls ebable with their transphobic bitchery. You know damn well R15 is a church going homophobe and 1000X the enemy of gay men than any blue-haired SJW.

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 2:46 PM

England NEEDS more hollow gestures.

England NEEDS more pointless Virtue-Signalling

England NEEDS more polyvinyl carbonate asphalt.

But what happens next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 9:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!