Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dataloungers please tell me about 2015

Were you alive back then? What was it like?

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2022 5:17 PM

We were free to roam the earth maskless and unsanitized. Little did we know how much things would change in the coming years. We were merry and content but oh so naive. We went through toilet paper as if it were...well, toilet paper. The worse was yet to happen and we were so unprepared. I pray those days return though I fear we may never see those days again.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 3:09 AM

We were blissfully unaware of the horrors that awaited us with the November 2016 election.

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 3:11 AM

We should have known when the Cubs won the world series. Clearly Hell had emptied onto the streets of our towns.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 3:15 AM

Obama was prez, gays were assimilating faster than anyone though possible: and yet, we couldn't find a sure winner to carry on. The only one the Rethugs hadn't destroyed, Jennifer Grantholm, was ineligible as born in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 3:24 AM

Ready or not, like it or not, the world met Caitlyn Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 3:27 AM

I met a guy who would make my life a mess for the next five years. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to RUN.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 3:38 AM

"Were you alive back then?" I hope so. On the other hand that might explain some of the post lately.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 3:39 AM

The Supreme Court declared that same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states.

This bitch didn’t get the memo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 3:42 AM

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard got married and lived happily ever after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 3:55 AM

Johnny Depp was aging and kind of uncool but not the sad drunken slovenly mess he’s become.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 3:59 AM

Princess Charlotte was born.

Three years later, she was indirectly responsible for making her soon-to-be auntie cry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 4:14 AM

I don't need to tell you anything -There's a nice troll here to resurrects every thread ever created in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 5:04 AM

I hadn’t discovered Datalounge so 2015 is not important.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 5:46 AM

That was before the plague times.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 2:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2021 12:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2021 12:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2022 1:15 PM

Sadly, I can't contribute to this conversation, because I haven't been born, period.

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2022 2:38 PM

sjw'ism had reached peak by 2015

but then it would go mainstream

and the extreme polarization

would leave no one safe

for the next four years.

and the years to follow that would leave both sides in denial of what actually transpired prior

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2022 2:46 PM

I was a raging cunt then, I'ma raining cunt now

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2022 2:47 PM

Melissa Harris Perry still had a tv show and there was a terrorist attack in Paris!

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2022 4:37 PM

Anyone over the age of seven was alive OP, so yes

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2022 4:44 PM

R21 lmao 😆

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2022 5:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!