Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would You Go On Gay Cruise If You Had To Wear A Mask

Cruises are gearing up to get back to business. But all cruise lines are adamant that one thing will be mandatory

Face Masks 24/7

So would you go on a gay cruise IF you has to keep wearing a Face Mask?

Vote below and discuss

by Anonymousreply 2104/08/2021

Queen Helene Mint Julep

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2021

Gurl, nothing can stop me from cruising!

by Anonymousreply 204/07/2021

Over my blown out 50yo hole? If so, the answer is no. If not, the answer his also no.

by Anonymousreply 304/07/2021

OP- I guess everyone on the ship will have to eat in their rooms.

by Anonymousreply 404/07/2021

I wouldn’t go on a gay cruise in a hazmat suit.

My idea of hell.

by Anonymousreply 504/07/2021

I don't get cruises. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 604/07/2021

[quote] Over my blown out 50yo hole? If so, the answer is no. If not, the answer his also no.

R3 Oh my

by Anonymousreply 704/07/2021

Some of them do anyway

by Anonymousreply 804/07/2021

R7- Who are you?

George Takei

by Anonymousreply 904/07/2021

The stds on it are alone terrifying

by Anonymousreply 1004/07/2021

[quote]Would You Go On Gay Cruise

No need to go any further. Answer is no. And I felt this way pre-pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 1104/07/2021

I'm (gay) old and ('merican) fat.

Gurl, they would be trying to push me into the water at the dock, screaming "Save the whales!".

by Anonymousreply 1204/07/2021

I will NEVER go on a cruise.

by Anonymousreply 1304/07/2021

Who’s paying?

by Anonymousreply 1404/07/2021

Cruise ships should have always required masks, even before the pandemic. They're all giant floating germ incubators.

by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2021

If it otherwise was a nudist cruise, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2021

I imagine one's IQ drops 50 points just walking up the gangplank. Purely for fat rich bears, and the whores that feed off of them.

by Anonymousreply 1704/07/2021

Any cruise, gay or otherwise, is for the rubes and old people. Besides, you're just asking for bacterial meningitis or a mrsa infection.

by Anonymousreply 1804/07/2021

pre covid, you're always hearing about massive amount of people getting stomach flu or some other virus from eating the shit food, employees not washing hands after pooping, people coughing onto buffets etc.

FUCK THAT SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 1904/07/2021

I would only go on a gay cruise if everyone else BUT me was required to wear a mask

by Anonymousreply 2004/07/2021

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2104/08/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!