Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy Poehler's lookalike Britney Simmons trolled for 'squirting vaginal fluids' at cops in Miami strip club

[quote] Trust the internet to latch on to a joke and run with it. Britney Simmons, a 24-year-old adult performer, was allegedly arrested on account of assaulting five police officers after an altercation broke out between her and several clients. Simmons, who was reportedly intoxicated, attempted to resist the arrest by allegedly ejecting vagina fluids towards the officer. As reported by World News Daily Report, this left two officers injured and three temporarily blinded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 1:41 PM

It's pee.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 2:16 AM

They’ve weaponized their vaginas! Everybody RUN!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 2:17 AM

24?

Damn. She’s ancient.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 2:17 AM

Not impressed unless she can cradle a mug down there.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 2:19 AM

Is she part dilophosaur?

She looks like a creepy CGI version of Amy Poehler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 2:20 AM

From the article:

She “left two officers injured and three temporarily blinded”.

Girl got WAP!

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 2:22 AM

“Knowing full well that she was exposing police officers to a number of sexually transmitted diseases, and potentially HIV as well, it is considered that she used her vagina with lethal force against the officers.”

If this goes to trial, I can only imagine what the prosecution’s Exhibit A will be.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 2:26 AM

Another Vagina Thread?....THIS is why I am quitting DL....It's not gay and fun anymore...

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 2:26 AM

She has a poison snooch.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 2:26 AM

My work is done, R2.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 2:28 AM

Oh, R8 is going to take his ball and go home! Oh no! What will we do without him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 2:29 AM

Recently released footage of the incident

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 2:30 AM

She's probably more entertaining and funnier than the real Amy. Not that’s it’s very hard.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 2:42 AM

World News Daily Report is a fake news website.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 3:06 AM

"I'm melting!"

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 4:07 AM

Yeah they’re the (fake satirical) news version website of the music one MadHouse Magazie. One of my favourite writers/comics writes for them Claudia Comedy. My now ex BF turned me onto her comedy when he saw her put some homophobic frat bros in their place ages ago OFF stage.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 12:31 PM

How does one catch that many STD's from one drunk bimbo pissing on your cop uniform?

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!