Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jimmy Fallon is risen!

He's been the number one talk show host the last few weeks. I guess Colbert and Kimmel gambled and lost with being all Trump all the time.

(Fallon seems like the nicest of the three so good for him.)

by Anonymousreply 25April 9, 2021 2:38 PM

He’s obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 7:58 PM

Colberts been on vacation, so no new material from him.

Believe me, there’s tons of stuff that Colbert can talk about.

The repigs continue to be repigs and a constant source of disgust and hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 7:59 PM

During the Trump era I watched Colbert and Seth Meyers all the time. Now I rarely watch them, I got burned out on the political commentary. Jimmy Fallon I enjoyed at first but his constant mugging, over laughing, and all the stupid games just got old.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 8:02 PM

Isn't Jimmy Fallon rumored to be an alcoholic and closet case?

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 9:17 PM

R4, I've heard alcoholic but not gay....

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 9:22 PM

Colbert and Kimmel got four years of great ratings out of Trump; that’s not a losing gamble even if their ratings remain lower now.

Fallon is the equivalent of an ADHD kindergartner; you can’t have a brain and want to watch that unless you are sadistic enough to enjoy seeing grown men make utter fools of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 9:26 PM

His wife seems self aware, I would think she would be cringing at how idiotic he acts but there she was egging him on when they had the at home segments.

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2021 2:11 AM

Fallon is a no talent. And his fawning over guests! OY.

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2021 2:19 AM

The only reason he has that job is I think he has something on Lorne Michaels. He’s a boring drunk. Do people still watch late night shows? I haven’t really watched them since Letterman left.

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2021 2:24 AM

What particular type of fantastic moron still watches late-night TV?

by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2021 2:24 AM

That’s quite a hair piece on Fallon’s head.

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2021 2:32 AM

Fallon's only been doing well because his show has gotten even dumber than it already was. Doesn't he put on popular tiktok or IG people? So I'm sure people who follow them tune in.

by Anonymousreply 12April 9, 2021 2:34 AM

OP = FAKE ......FALLON was in reruns last week. He barely wins against Cobert reruns too....He also got lots of bad press in the Addison Rae dance off from 2 weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2021 2:38 AM

For this Conan lost [italic]The Tonight Show[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2021 2:42 AM

Are we supposed to know who that is?

by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2021 2:55 AM

I had it on one night (I sometimes leave the tv on after the news while waiting for Seth Meyers to come on) and he had on Demi Lovato and she made them matching best friend t-shirts. He is too much faking friendships with these people, especially a 20 something year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2021 3:11 AM

He’s too much of an ass kisser. And he acts like he’s friends with everybody. Which I doubt he actually hangs out with them. Unless they are drinkers. I haven’t been able to stomach him since he had Trump on there. He was shitty on Saturday night live,too. All he did was laugh at his own jokes.

by Anonymousreply 17April 9, 2021 3:19 AM

r13 Fake and can't read his own post. It says:

The NBC series has been number one or tied with the CBS and ABC show for number one in the demo for the past four weeks – the first time it has reached this point since March 2020.

The point is has ratings have started to match the other two. People were saying the show was dead. And it shows that people were tuning into the other guys for Trump jokes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2021 3:54 AM

Jimmy Fallon (and his stupid games) are going to be packed up within the next 2 years....NBC is tired of this clown and his bad press....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2021 4:03 AM

R19: See, I told you they had White People on BET!

by Anonymousreply 20April 9, 2021 4:06 AM

I don't get the tik tok flack. What they were supposed to flash the name of the choreographer for each dance on the screen?

by Anonymousreply 21April 9, 2021 4:07 AM

OP What's it like working at the Tonight Show PR Department?

by Anonymousreply 22April 9, 2021 4:11 AM

i wish r22.

Would love a job in 30 Rock. Cool building.

by Anonymousreply 23April 9, 2021 4:13 AM

Jimmy: Like, omg, I just LOVE (Celeb X). I mean, gosh, you're the best. Just the best. I mean, everything you do is, like, the BEST. I mean, really, I just love you. Like for realz.

Celeb X: Is this over yet?

by Anonymousreply 24April 9, 2021 4:16 AM

I haven't watched late night shows since Letterman left, as someone said above, and even Letterman was not so hot in his last two years.

Fallon is pathetic, Colbert mediocre, Jimmy Kimmel is sometimes good, but I rarely watch. I don't recognize the guests are anymore, like how my grandfather had never heard of Robert DeNiro in 1990. Now I'm too old to stay up for the shows after like Seth Myers. Forget DVR, mine's full, full of the Dorothy Malone and Natalie Wood movies.

by Anonymousreply 25April 9, 2021 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!