Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking: This is Bullshit, the Tiger Woods Story

Authorities release cause of accident after saying they would not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 3:42 AM

Pathetic attempt to satisfy curiosity and prevent the real cause from being released.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 5:20 PM

So you can speed as long as you crash to avoid a fine?

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 5:25 PM

Breaking, OP?

Really?

We’ve got like four fucking threads on it already.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 5:27 PM

^ Yes, you moron, R3. The news regarding cause was just released this morning. It's new news and a new topic of privilege. Keep up, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 6:38 PM

Hey, Einstein, I’m telling you we already have numerous threads on this news from this morning!

You fucking muppet.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 6:40 PM

Driving that fast is sooooo selfish with disregard for the lives of others. If he can never walk properly, let alone swing a golf club, again, that's just payback.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 6:40 PM

He def fell asleep at the wheel. Over medicated. 100%.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 7:03 PM

Agree, r7. It's the most plausible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 7:49 PM

He needs to go away for good. He doesn't value his life, and more importantly he doesn't value the lives of those around him.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 8:07 PM

See, there ain't no racism in Americuh! Blacks get all the special treatment!

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 8:20 PM

Standing by the theory it was a suicide attempt.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 8:31 PM

He authorized the release.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 8:33 PM

He authorized the release of his version of the truth. Fuck, first it was "Dylan's Truth", now we've got "Tiger's Truth".

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 8:38 PM

This just proves that the only color that truly matters is GREEN. He is a rich man of color. Rich people can do anything they want and get away with it. Meanwhile, they all have the poor and working class at each other’s throats believing it is about skin color. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 8:39 PM

^^He’s right, you know.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 8:43 PM

Sure is.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 8:44 PM

It's so obvious there's more to the story. Why would they wait a couple days for approval to release if it was just speeding?

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 8:51 PM

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 8:55 PM

If he was speeding he should at least get a fine or have his license suspended. That would be the procedure had he been pulled over. None of this makes any legal sense.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 8:56 PM

I've always liked Tiger Woods. I'm glad he survived the accident and hope that he makes a full recovery.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 9:07 PM

[quote]You fucking muppet.

This insult, which I find strangely adorable, always makes me laugh and go “Aw!” It’s like they’re really pissed but making a concerted effort of going easy.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 9:12 PM

I searched and couldn't find any DL threads about this breaking story today. This is the only one. The other Tiger Woods threads are from before today.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 9:17 PM

"Woods has no recollection of the collision, investigators said at the press conference."

Because he was heavily sedated behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 9:21 PM

"“The primary causal factor for this traffic collision was driving at a speed unsafe for the road conditions and the inability to negotiate the curve of the roadway estimated speeds at the first area of impact were 84 to 87 miles per hour,” Villanueva said.

Woods did not brake before he crashed the car, according to investigators. They said the data recorder reveals he may have inadvertently hit the accelerator instead of the brakes before the collision."

Because he was heavily sedated behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote] I searched and couldn't find any DL threads about this breaking story today. This is the only one. The other Tiger Woods threads are from before today.

So every time new information about a discussion we’re having comes out, let’s start a new thread. Let’s not do anything dumb like adding it to the prior discussionS.

I can’t WAIT for our next true crime thread. Or threads, by your idea, since every new lead or new development will require another thread.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 9:28 PM

R20, me 2. I've always loved tiger. At least he doesn't have a flock full of baby mamas and or wife beater like most major athletes. Love Tiger 4 life.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 9:41 PM

I'm in the "it was a suicide attempt" club. He's been busted before for driving while impaired. He's been through pretty much every personal embarrassment you can imagine (brought on himself by his own assholery). The one thing left that I could see him not wanting to get out is him trying to off himself.

This would also explain the unusual amount of deference he received in "allowing" what information was released. It was far more than his usual serving.

Yes, what we are seeing as the cause is "Tigers Truth" indeed, r13

Great thread title, OP. If this drags on and there are more developments, maybe that can be the title for any continuation threads.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 10:19 PM

Weird for them to put this out there now...

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 10:23 PM

Narcissists are generally not suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 10:26 PM

This feels like a coverup, was it alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 10:27 PM

^ Pills.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 10:29 PM

Who will get the first post-accident interview?

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2021 10:30 PM

He seized up with a massive Charley Horse in the groin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 10:32 PM

87 mph seems oddly specific. Also what's it now: Speeding or falling asleep at the wheel? Speeding I would associate with stress and adrenaline.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2021 10:34 PM

Who the fuck cares. So many threads about this stupid topic.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2021 10:37 PM

I don't think Tiger s a genuine narcissist but if I never see that word floated around on this board it will be too soon. I think he's an immensely fucked up guy, mostly thanks to his dear old cunt of a dad.

Now Lance Armstrong? He's the kind of guy who would never try to kill himself.

R32 Hopefully Barbara Walters in full dementia regalia, shitting in her Depends as she tries to get him to speak his "twuth"

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2021 10:37 PM

r35 You care because you clicked and commented

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2021 10:37 PM

Lucky for him he's Cablinasian. If he was black, he would have been killed by the cops at the scene of the crime.

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2021 10:42 PM

Are we sure he wasn't fleeing from a pissed off women brandishing golf club ?

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2021 10:42 PM

Running late, deliberately speeding, picked up phone to text or read text, car drifted as he was on phone, then hit the median, and lost control of the car. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2021 10:45 PM

r40 Then why wasn't it released if it was so simple? He crashed his car, and not for the first time. Why all of the drama around not releasing any information without Tiger's fucking permission?

He didn't even try to hit the brakes? That's pretty fucking weird. Elderly and sitcoms is pretty much the only time you hear someone mistaking the accelerator for the brake. (If that even happened)

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2021 10:50 PM

I hope this brings Tiger the peace he so desperately seeks

Sorry - spotted a typo! I hope this brings Tiger the PILLS he so desperately seeks

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2021 10:56 PM

[Bold] $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gets you EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2021 10:56 PM

Good to know you can drive twice the legal limit crash and total a car that isn't yours and you don't have to worry about any charges being filed against you as long as no one else was hurt.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2021 11:00 PM

r44 Helps to be Tiger Woods and the police department is covering for you

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote] Lucky for him he's Cablinasian.

Like Jimi Hendrix!

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2021 11:03 PM

[quote] 87 mph seems oddly specific.

The headline is [italic]slightly[/italic] misleading. The news I’ve read said speed was between 84 and 87 mph.

Even so, I don’t know why you’d think “87” was oddly specific when dealing with black box information. Do you not think it pinpoints the exact speed and other parameters?

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2021 11:26 PM

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2021 1:29 AM

I don't think there is a massive coverup here. Esp. in the current climate with Kobe and the pics cops took, etc. They are obviously not saying everything, but what they issued today is fact. Later, it will come out that he was medicated.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!