Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie plays a lady firefighter in her new movie!

Oh, Angelina

I hate to say this, but it may be time to call Ryan Murphy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 2:59 AM

That’s no lady, that’s Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2021

It looks a little better in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204/07/2021

Remember when Scott Rudin's email got hacked and he was bitching about her?

by Anonymousreply 304/07/2021

The international fans on facebook are excited to see it.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Thursday at 5:13 PM

ALL OF HER IS GOING TO MELT.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Thursday at 5:16 PM

Taylor Sheridan did Sicario. Also responsible for YELLOWSTONE which i keep hearing is great.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Thursday at 5:19 PM

She fights lady fire.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Thursday at 5:21 PM

What a joke. As if a 45 year old woman with the weight of a skeleton could handle being a firefighter.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 5:22 PM

Is she trying to get people to believe that women can handle being a firefighter just as well as men can?

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 5:26 PM

She must need the cash.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 5:28 PM

Could anything be any more tacky, desperate and unconvincing?

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 5:31 PM

Is this a Hallmark movie?

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 5:34 PM

She is also getting ready to direct a Tom Hardy film set in England.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 5:37 PM

All she had was her looks wow

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 5:38 PM

She’s starting to look weird.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 5:44 PM

Angelina joining the Ryan Murphy troupe would be pretty awesome actually.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 6:01 PM

My brother's a fireman in a big city. He said they changed the rules for the women and added "break points" to the physical, where the women can step aside and stay as long as they want to recover and then continue on with the event. He said the guys were allowed to use them, too, but never did, as they would be teased mercilessly if they did.

But, let me guess, Angelina's going to be one bad-ass firefighter in this movie, outdoing the men.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 6:02 PM

Thanks for the LOLs, Angie. Thinking of your prissy skinny ass fighting fire is the most entertainment you've ever provided me.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 6:10 PM

she has a thing for control and her weight is part of it..

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 6:21 PM

Her body looks weird in the firefighter outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 9:46 PM

Fucking cunt stole my comeback role.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 10:15 PM

What r17 said. For diversity the rules are changed or relaxed to push a lot of people through who would never have made it if they were penis-assigned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 10:29 PM

She has this thing for playing physical, badass women saving children in distress when she's built like a bicycle frame and weighs less than an astronauts fart.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 10:47 PM

I couldn't imagine her ever laughing at herself. Humourless, and it comes across in her films/acting. She could never let herself go, be made fun of, not be the hero.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 11:00 PM

R23, and boxoffice audiences eats it up.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 11:22 PM

She has a boxy looking body that she tries to minimize by staying bone thin.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Friday at 1:02 AM

The belts on her costumes in the stills do her no favors, they make her look like a small rectangle stacked on top of a square on top of another rectangle.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 1:09 AM

The trailer is getting great reviews and they can’t wait to see angelina “the action star” back.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 2:22 AM

Not my kind of movie. But it's going to be a blockbuster and the haters will have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 2:33 AM

Will she wear the roller skates?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 2:44 AM

OMG - a bad wig and more make-up than a woman firefighter would ever need, especially one in a tower all by herself.

Escapist fare, but for who? I couldn't even make it through the trailer -- and I'm a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!