Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Straight women share what it feels like to be entered 'down there'

Can gay men agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2021 1:51 AM

Straight women have asses. As do all humans. Maybe sodomy feels about the same, OP. Although less wonderful for females, lacking a prostate.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 4:19 PM

Once they turn trans—yes. They’ll agree.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote]sodomy

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Has anyone ever been hurt by a giant, long, gIrthy, wide monster of a dick?

I swear, you think it's going to be heaven until you find yourself screaming take it out.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 4:23 PM

It feels good! When you're aroused, it heightens the arousal and gives your aroused bits something to cling to.

The thought of anyone coming anywhere near my butt, though, terrifies me. I know some women who don't mind sodomy. But I know of no women who love it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 4:27 PM

Why are we calling anal sex sodomy? Wtf?! There is nothing wrong with anal sex. Gays have enjoyed anal for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 4:31 PM

[quote] Has anyone ever been hurt by a giant, long, gIrthy, wide monster of a dick?

Yes. It was maybe 7" long, but wide as a beer can, no exaggeration. His dick was covered in blood when I begged him to pull out. Good thing we used a condom.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 4:33 PM

And you are a gay man, R5, answering the OP's question?

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 4:33 PM

R6 does not know the definition of sodomy:

sodomy /ˈsɒdəmi/

noun:

anal sexual intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 4:36 PM

Sodomy—sure. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 4:42 PM

I mean we have “queer”—bring back “sodomy”. Just further denigrate gay men.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 4:42 PM

R8, no I'm a woman. I've never had anal sex so can't comment on it beyond that it doesn't appeal to me. Several of my woman friends have tried to--some hate it, some don't mind it. No woman I know yearns for it. Guessing it's because we don't have a prostate.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 4:43 PM

The vagina is a canal. The anus is a sphincter. They will feel penetration differently.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 7:49 PM

Why is sodomy an offensive word? Is fellatio cancelled as well?

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 7:51 PM

Bring back sodomy!

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 7:59 PM

Did sodomy ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 8:01 PM

Add it to the acronym. LGBTQS.

S - sodomites

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 8:04 PM

[quote]Bring back sodomy!

Sod off! and get outta my pub!

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 8:08 PM

[quote]Has anyone ever been hurt by a giant, long, gIrthy, wide monster of a dick?

I have. He was nicknamed Big Tony. I had to work up to being able to handle him because it hurt like hell, but once I able to, it was like conquering Everest.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 8:13 PM

One of the ladies says size does matter. I thought as long as it got in a few inches into the vulva is doesn’t matter for women?

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 8:24 PM

I want to know more about Big Tony

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 8:25 PM

I've read that once a guy is bigger than like 7", it feels like they're getting punched in the cervix. Doesn't sound as fun as getting your prostate rammed.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 8:30 PM

For you R21:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 8:35 PM

Is that really Big Tony? Mamma mia!

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 8:39 PM

I can smell it, R23.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 8:42 PM

Is this him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 8:44 PM

It’s Big Tony. I saved the pic because it’s perfect.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 8:45 PM

Haha, no r26.

He’s blonde.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 8:48 PM

We ❤️ Big Tony!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 8:51 PM

Incorrect, R13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote]People with penises, this is the closest you’re going to get to understanding what it’s like to have sex when you have a vagina

I stopped reading after this sentence, who knew it was so difficult to type the word, [italic]men[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 8:52 PM

When you are a trans woman how does it feel? The same or different?

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2021 8:56 PM

Oh, then you missed "without actually getting a vagina," R31. Because no one can "get a vagina." Either you're born with one or you're SOL, because a surgically constructed canal is not a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 8:57 PM

Is this him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2021 8:58 PM

R32, that question is impossible for any one person to answer.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2021 8:58 PM

[quote] One of the ladies says size does matter. I thought as long as it got in a few inches into the vulva is doesn’t matter for women?

She’s a whore, darlin’.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2021 8:59 PM

According to surgeons, trans women can have orgasms just like women born with a vulva.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2021 9:00 PM

Please tell Big Tony he has a fan club on DL!

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2021 9:03 PM

Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2021 10:00 PM

I prefer the term VULVA.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2021 10:02 PM

"‘It feels like a really good stretch. Like when your muscles are tense and you just reach out and feel things open up and release tension. ‘Then fullness. It’s weird to describe, because without sex my vagina definitely doesn’t feel empty, but during sex fullness is the main sensation. It just feels like a warm stretch, like being full after a nice meal and feeling your tummy expand… but sexy."

That one made me laugh. It was sort of cute with the "like being full after a nice meal and feeling your tummy expand… but sexy."

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2021 10:08 PM

I had a Big Tony. He was a 20 something Ticinois who fucked me a few times a year on the concrete ping pong table in the little forested playground across from my apartment, usually around 3 am. Mon dieu quel pieu! Each time felt it for days. Thanks for the memories!

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2021 10:10 PM

So would Asian peen feel like eating an egg roll when you’re famished....but sexy?

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2021 10:12 PM

Big Tony gets around! If that ping pong table could talk!

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2021 10:15 PM

I actually enjoyed the descriptions. Yeah, it was something I'm not going to experience, but it felt sincere, they were trying to actually accurately describe it.

I'd like to read guys' descriptions of being fucked up the ass - could be hot if they took care to really be descriptive.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote]I'd like to read guys' descriptions of being fucked up the ass

I'm on it.

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2021 10:19 PM

I haven't had any up my butt except my gyno's fingers when he was doing an exam. Felt like I pooped out a hand. I've had girlfriend who seem to have liked it but when you pull your fingers out and they are covered in shit, it kind of kills the mood.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Ick. Dirty birds.

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2021 10:22 PM

getting fucked in my ass has 4 enjoyable phases. There is the build up that I feel I need to get fucked in the ass. This can last half a day, or days, or weeks (or months in a pandemic), depending on circumstances. Then there is the prep to get fucked in the ass if you know its going to be more than a couple minute dip in and pump by a standard issue dick. For Big Tony I had to wash and clear deep into the 2nd hole. Then there is the fuck itself. Then there is the great physical and emotional chill, calm, contentment that "I have rigorously well fucked", which can last a night or days! Women have mentioned the same about vaginal fucks. There is also the fun little game of what do do with the cum load up there.

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2021 10:24 PM

Woman here. I love sex with a man. And it goes without saying, so I'll say it- it isn't just about the climax. Somehow guys seem most vulnerable when they get naked in front of me and I see their cocks and bellies and maybe they aren't in the best shape or size. But it's an honest moment. And of course, fucking is hot and all but it's also about just holding each other. If only for about 20 minutes. Sigh Someday my prince will come , And stay.

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2021 10:26 PM

As a lesbian, I'm not that into penetration but the few times when a girlfriend insisted on using a strap on or even fingers inside me, it felt totally weird, like it wasn't supposed to be inside me. I honestly feel no sensation when something is inside me other than pain and pressure and honestly, it grosses me out. Had another girlfriend who liked to be fisted and I have no clue as to why she found that pleasurable. But I obliged her with a lot of lube and slow going in. I've never understood the whole wanting to have a penis inside you. That grosses me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2021 10:26 PM

Lol, R51. You were made to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2021 10:35 PM

Yup, r52!

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2021 10:37 PM

R51 accept no meat substitutes. Plus there is that new car smell toys have. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2021 10:37 PM

My LadyG poosie feels undescribeable sensations. The zenith of pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2021 11:12 PM

Nope, r34 :)

He’d be pleased r38!

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2021 1:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!