Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chinese woman walking dogs stabbed to death by homeless nutter

But, no, it wasn't racially motivated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 6:08 PM

Sum Ting Wong

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 3:38 PM

That’s him on the right? He’s fairly attractive. We usually don’t see too many good looking perps in these attacks.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 3:41 PM

I'm gonna FF r1 but what I'd really like to do is punch him in his stupid, boring face.

Anyone who tells the same dumb joke over and over again for years is an idiot. The news story that started this "sum ting wong" joke was in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 3:42 PM

R1 thinks the election was stolen. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 3:43 PM

Stay fucking INSIDE. That's what I'm doing. JFC. Stay INSIDE. That's what I'm telling my parents, and they don't even live in volatile AF California or NY. Fuck. FUCK.

Fellow Asian people, STAY FUCKING INSIDE! Order groceries on the internet and get them delivered, like ~40% of Asians even in exurbs like Riverside already do. Amazon and Kaiser deliver fucking medication. There's no reason to go fucking outside. FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 3:50 PM

r2 that is because it is a she, not a he

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 3:56 PM

Asians need to carry concealed handguns to deal with any attacks.

Blow those thugs away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 3:59 PM

The most defenseless law-abiding people are being murdered left and right by psychos. The former need to flee the latter. Anywhere there are homeless? Stay far away.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 4:00 PM

Ho Lee Fuk

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 4:01 PM

Better, R9. But not great. It's still flyover humor.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 4:03 PM

She look-a like a man.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 4:12 PM

I was at the grocery store last week and some old guy went off on an Asian woman in the checkout line. It really bothered me. I contacted security and told them what I observed and asked for them to keep on eye on the man. I was really worried if he would go off on her in the parking lot. I go over to the self checkout and guess who I see? The fucking security guard. He didn't do shit. I'm going to the same grocery store and am going to talk to the manager about it. Call me Mary all you want, but this could have had a different outcome.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 4:12 PM

R11, 90s ghetto TV humor? Very lame.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 4:17 PM

Defund the police!

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 4:50 PM

R13 look-a like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 5:56 PM

R15 look-a like low-rent ghetto trash! Old too!

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] and they don't even live in volatile AF California

Swaths of Riverside could be considered volatile. Lots of druggie freaks. I went to school out there and the school paper always had a crime blotter about break-ins, vandalism, etc. I had a few scary experiences.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 6:02 PM

R17, I'm talking about my parents. I said that they don't live in volatile CA or NY. You misread what I wrote.

I'm aware of Riverside's shadiness.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 6:04 PM

Oops, mea culpa.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 6:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!