Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix’s Jupiter’s Legacy: Josh Duhamel is a DILFY superhero

I’ll watch for DILFY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2021 10:11 PM

Reviews are not good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2021 11:47 AM

But star Andrew Horton has great tits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2021 11:48 AM

Blue Bolt gay in this series as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Apparently the actor Andrew Horton is gay IRL, just look in who he follows on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2021 8:30 PM

[quote] Apparently the actor Andrew Horton is gay IRL, just look in who he follows on instagram.

He's definitely a cutie, but are you sure? He mentioned a girlfriend in an interview. Could be closeted, of course. Then again, he could just be British...

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2021 8:35 PM

R1 It stars Josh Duhamel, Leslie Bibb, Matt Lanter, and a former contestant from Canada’s Next Top Model...I think anything other than terrible reviews would have been a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2021 8:41 PM

No Matt Lanter nudity in this? Pass...

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2021 8:47 PM

Josh look terrible with that scraggly grey wig they have him in.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2021 9:12 PM

Patriarchal super hero dad raggs on his children to be better/do better- Buzzkill

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2021 9:16 PM

Josh looked like he was supposed to look like the other Josh’s dad, Mr. Barbra Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2021 9:28 PM

I'm 3 episodes in and it's not that bad yet

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2021 1:08 AM

Watched the first season. Not mentioned in this thread is that it stars out actor Ben Daniels.

Personally I liked the origin story flashbacks better than the drama about the kids trying, and failing, to live up to their dad's moral code.

No gay content, but there's a lesbian couple.

Usually I hate Matt Lanter in anything he does, but he's pretty decent in this one (as he was in Timeless). Saw the "twist" right from the start which is as old and predictable as time itself.

Andrew Horton and Ian Quinlan are quite easy on the eyes. Kind of wished Brandon and Hutch had the affair instead of Hutch and Chloe. But it made sense that misery attracts a drama queen like Chloe.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2021 10:26 AM

Had to LOL at Sheldon, Josh D., screaming when his Dad stepped over the ledge. The whole scene was so camp.

"You tell them I'll be right down". LOL.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2021 10:29 AM

Looks laughably bad.

But Josh serves up some good bulge in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2021 11:00 AM

R14 How did you get in his trailer? Did you see him changing out of the spandex?

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2021 1:00 PM

Better than the Irregulars- worse than Shadow and Bone

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote]Apparently the actor Andrew Horton is gay IRL, just look in who he follows on instagram.

I thought he was too but as someone else mentioned he said he went on "holiday" with his "girlfriend" at one point when he was telling a story.

It could be a matter of him being really open minded from having worked in the theater since he was a child or he could have been quoting RuPaul on his instagram because he's bisexual.

As always, it all comes out in the wash but he definitely has nice lips.

[quote]No gay content, but there's a lesbian couple.

They moved the gay character's introduction to later in the series and he hasn't been shown in the present day. They'd have to tell Blue Bolt's gay backstory in Season 2 if they get one. (Let's face it, it's doing really well. They'll likely get one.) It's be a glaring omission if they work their way around that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2021 12:03 AM

Why has Netflix had so many misfires, yet canceled things they had renewed thtpat did great? Were ended the rapid decline of Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2021 1:30 AM

R18, they go for quantity over quality and cancel shows that do well (with very few exceptions like The Crown) because they become more and more expensive. Their seasons started becoming weird "split" seasons once they figured out they could get more mileage out of an actor's contract before they had to bump them up in pay by shooting a single season but chopping it in half. Now they just end shows after 3 or 4 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2021 5:10 AM

Series will not continue with original cast and will focus on new characters in next installment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2021 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!