Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Tiny Dick in Total Eclipse (1995)

I’ll never understand why no one offered to fluff the poor lad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2021

he don't give a shit

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2021

When it's that small, fluffing doesn't make much of a difference.

by Anonymousreply 204/07/2021

Bottoms don't need to have big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 304/07/2021

OMG! We’re twins.

by Anonymousreply 404/07/2021

It’s a dick, sometimes they look like that. Posts like this is why we are forced to see prosthetics. Though, I can’t say I’ve seen an actress outside of Sharon stone that’s been willing to show her pussy lips in a film.

by Anonymousreply 504/07/2021

His dick looks normal. His balls look to be a good size, though.

by Anonymousreply 604/07/2021

It was cold!

by Anonymousreply 704/07/2021

With all the weight he’s put on since, no doubt it looks smaller these days.

by Anonymousreply 804/07/2021

Didn't there used to be a picture of Leo on a boat or something with his junk out, and it was actually pretty big? Could swear a pic like that was going around like a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 904/07/2021

R9 It's a new thing and the kids are calling it "Photoshop."

by Anonymousreply 1004/07/2021

Leo was one of the first trans women in America to have MtF bottom surgery.

by Anonymousreply 1104/07/2021

Gilbert Grape, Total Eclipse and Basketball Diaries helped Leo get taken seriously as an actor and opened up opportunities for him. He seemed very mature and passionate about proving himself and did research. I think he emotionally regressed after Titanic and has been relying on directors to get good performances out of him rather than doing things independently.

by Anonymousreply 1204/07/2021

And how is all that related to the size of Leonardo's flaccid junk?

by Anonymousreply 1304/07/2021

Leo is intact.

by Anonymousreply 1404/07/2021

I use it as a handle to flip him over.

by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2021

All potatoes no meat.

by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!