Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Howard Stern Show - 2

Continue your discussion of the Sirius/XM show, Howard, Robin, the staff, Wack Pack and more...

by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2021

Once again Ronnie was on today talking about pumping off in Stephanie's "ass treeks."

Why doesn't Sirius just go ahead and rename it The Ronnie Mund Show and get it over with?

by Anonymousreply 204/07/2021

Anyone remember Benjy's old girlfriend Elisa Jordana? That was back in the mid-2000's I think. Someone on a Howard message board dropped the news that she recently got engaged to..... ANDY DICK!

I didn't use to think that she hung around with Benjy to get on the show - I thought that Benjy was smitten with her and she just went along cause she was too nice to tell Meatball Eyes to bug off, and like HIS attention. Now with this Andy news, I wonder where this chicks head is at. What woman would want to get hitched the train wreck that is Andy.

by Anonymousreply 304/08/2021

and Elisa liked HIS attention.

by Anonymousreply 404/08/2021

Ugh, I remember all the time the show dedicated to all the Benjy and Elisa drama.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 2:21 AM

Diary of a D-List Star Fucker

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 2:26 AM

Ronnie haters alert! The big event for today is Ronnie is going to be hypnotized. They already did the hypnotism thing a few years ago, and I already know it will be a repeat of asking Ronnie all kinds of sexual questions. Good day to skip listening.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 8:56 AM

Why did Sirius bother re-signing Stern?

They could have gotten Ronnie at a much cheaper price.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 10:19 AM

They should get Tan Mom to host.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 10:39 AM

The hypnotism bit is fake and Ronnies acting is the worst. I miss the old days when Howard didn’t want to be A list and he just let the back office fights unfold on air.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 3:47 PM

I think part of the issue is COVID and everyone being remote. When they were all working in the same offices, probably cramped in together the fights were inevitable and of course show drama made good radio. All of that is gone now, and the little bit there is comes off as staged. I know Howard thinks he’s never going back to SiriusXM offices again, but it’s a huge mistake. He needs that for the show to work.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 5:20 PM

Tasteful friends — Ronnie’s house can be all yours.

**Dildos not included**

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 10:09 AM

$900K for that shithole?

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 10:35 AM

It looks exactly like I thought it would.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 11:02 AM

here's more of the inside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 1:04 PM

Real estate prices are fucking out of control.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 1:05 PM

Are you sure that's Ronnie's house? Where are all of his Nascar souvenirs and shit? That den has nothing remotely dedicated to car racing.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 2:19 PM

[quote]Why did Sirius bother re-signing Stern?

For Trump. He’ll be on soon.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!