Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I demand war with every country that bans homosexuality. Every single one. No exceptions.

Get rid of these homophobic war criminal regimes at once. There is no cost too great.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 7:43 PM

Start with the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 7:09 AM

Dial it back, OP. Your disingenuous is on full blast.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 7:10 AM

But I’m le tired.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 7:11 AM

Shut up, R2. You're a homophobe if you don't think anti-gay hate on this magnitude is incitement to violence. Any regime that bans homosexuality shall be overthrown by every means necessary, even if we need a thousand World Wars to do it. Worldwide gay power is worth whatever cost we have to pay and we have paid more than enough as it is.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 7:11 AM

Yeah, ok , Matt.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 7:41 AM

R5, shut your misogynistic homophobic stalker ass the fuck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 7:41 AM

Won't someone please shit in my mouth? Preferably after having lots and lots of Indian food?

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 7:42 AM

How cute. I triggered matt enough he had to reply twice to me.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 4:26 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 4:28 PM

Have you called your homophobic gay dad, OP? You sound deranged and disturbed and certainly obese.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!