Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Pete Davidson's LAVENDER $1.2 Million Apartment

He finally moved out of his mom's basement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2021 11:48 PM

Is he in St George? Imagine middle class starter apartments in St. George going for 1.2 million. I admire him for sticking to his borough roots. I guess that helps ground his craziness.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2021 9:36 PM

$1.2M apartment on SI? No way. He could have bought something in Manhattan that would have appreciated a lot better. And the purple walls and astroturf on the deck need to disappear, too.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2021 9:39 PM

Love it. A nice piece of property.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2021 9:45 PM

There’s nothing tasteful about that man or that apartment. But at least he’s not in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2021 9:47 PM

It's surprisingly light and clean. Or can be made light and clean even after he has moved in.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2021 9:48 PM

His basement apartment was streamlined and extremely neat, clean with high quality finishes and appliances. He appears to be a OCD neat freak among his many quirks.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2021 9:50 PM

Does it smell like meth yet?

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2021 9:53 PM

Windows in both bedrooms? Fancy!

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2021 9:57 PM

I love a nice charcuterie board, but I don't think they make good home accessories. And I wouldn't ever serve it on a light-colored, upholstered ottoman.

Jokes aside: I just find its inclusion very odd. A bowl of fruit would've sufficed.

I wouldn't want to live on Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2021 10:05 PM

I don't know how he manages the commute to midtown. He must stay in hotels a lot during shooting weeks.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 10:08 PM

^ John Mulaney lets Pete stay at his place in Manhattan in exchange for Pete letting John suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 2:41 AM

sounds like a win win

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 2:43 AM

It still has the real estate lady’s orchid on the counter!

This was sold turnkey and I approve. Keep him away from paint when he plays with meth and heroin.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 2:48 AM

Growing up I couldn’t get off Staten Island fast enough, but he does have great harbor views and only a short walk to the ferry - but I’m sure he gets black cars to and from work. The ferry ride itself is usually relaxing and pleasant, I’d sit outside except on the coldest days - the problem is that it’s only the middle third of a ultimately grueling commute. The other problem is living on SI, but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 2:52 AM

I wonder how many SNL staff members live in their offices during production weeks?

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 2:53 AM

nobody takes a car from Staten Island to work. If he dares commute to midtown in one day he would take a car from the Ferry terminal downtown, to midtown and back. If he lives in St. George, its at the terminal on SI and he walks in a few minutes to the ferry.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 2:55 AM

I give him credit for staying in his neighborhood (Staten Island), being close to his mom, being a neat-freak (if that's true), and buying something relatively modest. I hope he can get control over his mental health issues and, if he has addictions, hope he can get help.

I see that Astroturf and that has got to go.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 3:54 AM

Disagree strongly R16. Plenty of people on SI actually drive themselves / carpool to and from Manhattan during rush hour, which is crazy but people stubborn. Pete works long, erratic hours - he’d rarely be in a car during rush hour anyway - a black car ride at those times would only be slightly longer than the half hour ferry ride alone.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 4:47 AM

Not from St. George, which is not near either bridge. I lived there 1 year and worked at NYSE Wall St.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 4:57 AM

"Laird Klein Sotheby’s International Reality"

Oh my dears!

Not only should the person who wrote that piece be fired, but his/her editor or otherwise direct supervisor should be shown the door.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 6:51 AM

R16

You're an idiot without a single clue.

Plenty of people drive from SI into Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and New Jersey each day (and back) for work. If you work odd shifts like evenings or nights it is mostly a reverse commute so you're not dealing with really heavy traffic.

As for Pete Davidson's apartment sounds like Bay Street Landing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 7:00 AM

Could be Urby, but doubt it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 7:00 AM

A beautiful place with many nooks for him to piss in before he collapses in a gush of his own vomit only to awaken from the floor at 3:47pm the next day to start it all over again.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 7:01 AM

When it sells again in 7 months will they just leave the chalk outline on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 7:21 AM

You have changed the criteria to "Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and New Jersey". We were discussing driving to Manhattan and Midtown at that.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 10:30 AM

Whatever! Regardless plenty still drive from SI into Manhattan regardless.

In fact further away from lower Manhattan they work many will opt to drive if possible. Many of the doormen and other building workers in my part of UES live on SI, and they all drive to work.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 10:47 AM

OK then. I know little about the working class employees of Midtown. It must take nerves of steel to commute from SI to be a doorman on UES after a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 10:52 AM

I love when DLers argue about commutes.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 10:57 AM

Pete's apartment is at Bay Street Landing.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 11:24 AM

That was HIS basement he moved from.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 11:25 AM

Man, he is apparently committed to staying on Staten Island. Which is charming, and very stupid. What's the fun of being in NY if you are stuck out on SI.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Life is where you make it.

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2021 11:34 AM

I believe that pix are of former owners stuff. Note the child sized play kitchen stove in one of the bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 11:34 AM

He seems to have kept close with his HS buddies. Whats the big deal about Manhattan if he already has fame and access to whatever he wants socially when he is there.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2021 11:39 AM

I think for a guy with his kind of issues it might be best when he stays somewhere familiar to keep him grounded and safe. Unless we talk about something like drug addiction and keeping him close to his drug buddies.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2021 3:36 PM

I wonder what Pete's decor looks like.

I recall his dark blue bed spread in his basement dwelling. I hope it's in the new apartment now.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2021 9:55 PM

R34

Staten Island is really like a small suburban town in many ways. One of them is that people often keep up with same friends from school, high school or even just their block for rest of their lives. Well at least those who haven't moved off Staten Island anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote]$1.2M apartment on SI? No way. He could have bought something in Manhattan that would have appreciated a lot better.

For Staten Island this could be the best high class luxury apartment available. Pete can be a big fish here. The King of Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2021 12:57 AM

R38

Not by a long shot. While development may be nice, area surrounding Bay Street Landing (Bay Street in Saint George, Tompkinsville or Stapleton) is not by any stretch a high end area.

They've put a fuck ton of new housing down in Saint George along Richmond Terrance looping around past ferry an onto Bay Street going south, but the area still is what it is...

BdeB and city have been trying to turn area into next Williamsburg betting that easy and quick commute into Manhattan via ferry will lure people onto Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2021 1:05 AM

Lighthouse Point is another new development along water near ferry set to open soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2021 1:07 AM

You can walk along a path on the bay to get to the terminal now.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2021 1:09 AM

R41

Which is not a bad thing because walking along Bay Street during certain hours doesn't sound like a safe thing to do......

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2021 1:11 AM

Staten island equals trash.

Probably stinks esp with the landfill.

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2021 1:12 AM

[Quote]into next Williamsburg betting that easy and quick commute into Manhattan via ferry will lure people onto Island.

Oxymoron. As long as people have to rely on a boat to take them to civilization, those types who gentrified Brooklyn are not going to move to Staten Island.

You can extract a certain type of people, but not the "hips demographic.

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2021 1:12 AM

Yeah but I wouldn't want to walk along that "boardwalk" from the last ferry on a winter night. Despite a zillion cameras it seems desolate and COLD.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2021 1:14 AM

Well yes, it is desolate and also cold. That's what happens along the waterfront.

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2021 11:07 AM

Is his bathroom large enough to accommodate all his eyeshadow?

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2021 11:38 AM

Remember that movie with Matthew Mccough and Kate Hudson? Where he's like you want to go to Staten Island?

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2021 11:57 AM

R43 the landfill has been closed for 20 years. Get with the times.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 1:09 PM

I see him ending up broke someday.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2021 1:43 PM

yes, the landfill may be closed but the trash is still there! smells like shit...just like all the deplorables who live there!

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] I see him ending up broke someday.

I don't. He obviously isn't spending beyond his means if he's staying in SI and shared expenses with his mom all those years. When he gets older and less cute and his mediocrity becomes more obvious, he won't have to work again. He'll retire in modest wealth by his late 30s if not sooner.

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2021 5:47 PM

Why does he need an apartment? He looks like he'd be comfortable in a closed shop doorway or park bench.

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2021 6:54 PM

I like it.

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2021 7:15 PM

I believe he helped pay for that house where he was living with his mom in the basement (post-Ariana Grande). I know he's a hot mess but I do hope he can clean up his act for good this time.

by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2021 7:21 PM

I love Pete and wish him every happiness in his new home.

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2021 8:08 PM

I wonder if his mom is renting out his old basement unit now. Somebody check craigslist for a listing!

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2021 11:38 PM

R37 Brooklyn was the same way for decades. But you transplants ruined it. Like you do everything you touch.

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2021 11:46 PM

R48 don’t get me started on that!!! They cast McBongo to play a NY Native... but he still had his strong southern accent. The rest of his family DIDNT and they’ve been there for generations based on how they speak to Kates character. But he opens his mouth and it’s all Texan.

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2021 11:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!