Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Birthday Boy Miguel Andre Silvestre

Haven't heard of him before, but he sure is beautiful! It looks like he had a gay role in Sens8 (2015), but I haven't heard of that one, either. Who's had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 12:35 PM

Today is also Charlie McDermott's birthday. And Zach Braff's. And Paul Rudd's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2021 3:46 PM

Your man is suddenly everywhere, OP. Starring roles in 30 Monedas (30 Coins), Sky Rojo (Red Sky), he has an underwraps role in the final season of La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) for which he apparently beefed up (more.) His name is everywhere in Spain now.

In 2019 was less auspicious; he was in the so incredibly bad I had to watch it all Netflix film Ibiza, and in La Boda de Mi Mejor Amigo, a Mexican remake of My Best Friend's Wedding which doesn't seem to made a big stir.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2021 4:00 PM

Silvestre is one of the most perfect men I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2021 4:02 PM

He was also the star of Velvet on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2021 4:05 PM

I just discovered him a week or so ago when I started watching the Spanish horror mini-series "30 Coins" on HBO Max. He's gorgeous -- and the show has had the intelligence to have him appear shirtless in at least one scene per episode so far. (I'm only 3 episodes in.) He also has a supporting role in the new Netflix movie "Sky High". I will definitely be on the lookout for other appearances by him.

Link below is to a photo shoot he did for Attitude Magazine a couple years ago.

P.S. His name is Miguel [bold]Ángel[/bold], not Miguel Andre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2021 4:40 PM

Looks good wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 9:07 AM

[quote]He also has a supporting role in the new Netflix movie "Sky High".

Oh, dear. Netflix *series* SKY *ROJO*.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 9:28 AM

He was fabulous in Sense8 as Lito. He's not part of the family!!

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 9:49 AM

Very handsome. I don't believe he is the advertised 5ft 10!

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 9:59 AM

a very sexy guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!