Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen told Meghan Markle she could continue acting but duchess 'didn't give it enough thought'

Meghan Markle gave up her career, including a lead role on Suits, when things got serious with Prince Harry, however Andrew Morton claims the Queen told her she could carry on rather than becoming a full-time royal

However, Morton believes that Meghan and Harry didn't give the options enough thought, deciding instead to become full time working royals.

Speaking on the Royally Obsessed podcast, he said: "They were given a degree of latitude. They were told 'here are your first class tickets, pick which country you want to go to, we're going to make you youth ambassadors for the Commonwealth'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2021 1:21 AM

More from Morton:

"And also, they did say to Meghan if you don't want to embrace royal duties full time please be our guest and continue your acting career.

"Those opportunities were open to her."

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2021 7:19 AM

Old news, boring.

Morton should rather investigate the bullying accusations.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2021 7:20 AM

Her only thoughts were: I'm nearly 40, I want to make money off this gig despite the definition of the job being not to make money off of the position, and, even though I plan to leave in under a year I WANT THAT GODDAMN TITLE!!!

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2021 7:24 AM

Looks like Markle is caught in another lie. The same family who gave her the opportunity of the world and not being a senior working royal, she now accuses of mistreating her and being racist. Markle is despicable. Oprah ought to be ashamed of herself for that piece of shit interview. It's now blatantly obvious that Oprah did not do any homework.

And Harry allowed this travesty against his family and grandmother to become global news. He's a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2021 7:24 AM

Klan Granny thread FF

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2021 7:27 AM

Chav girls and their men...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2021 7:28 AM

^Here’s Sunshine Sachs right on cue. Klan Granny Troll FF.

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2021 7:29 AM

Here's you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2021 7:30 AM

As a couple of tweets stated:

"Not enough money in it, she wanted the title after she got the expensive wedding & clothes allowance."

"Megan already had a plan no matter what the Queen said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2021 7:32 AM

The Queen is 150 years old. She’s played a round or two of chess before. This obviously was a subtle hint to GTFO, albeit a diplomatic one that came with all the privileges of being a royal. Megs is not playing her hand well.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 7:32 AM

British girls are hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2021 7:33 AM

Markle never stopped acting. She's just really bad at it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 7:36 AM

Do all you dumpy chav Klan Grannies have tits down to your knees?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 7:37 AM

No wonder Harry married an American, chavs are hideous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2021 7:39 AM

I thought these boring Meghan Markle-obsessed cunts had disappeared, but they've been spamming DL for hours now.

Ever notice the alt-righties, the anti-trans, the crazies like Matt, and the Markle-obsessed are the ones who spam DL? No one else does. Even the fangirls with their endless threads on D-listers will stick to one thread until it fills up or gets paywalled. Only the crazies and/or the people with specific political agendas spam and spam and spam.

Makes it pretty clear what their true goal is, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2021 7:42 AM

Hey Harry, Oprah...apparently the royal family was nice to Markle. It seems like Markle just makes shit up.

Every word Markle says is a lie including "and" and "the."

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2021 7:47 AM

Queen Chav

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2021 7:47 AM

It's kind of funny the queen telling Markle she could continue acting.

Translation: "You're pretty low on the totem pole. We don't need you as a senior royal."

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2021 7:52 AM

Meghan should have agree. Her new royal fame would have given her better roles, maybe even her own show.

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2021 7:57 AM

sMEG is a lying cunt, a cunt in every aspect of her life. Despicable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2021 8:01 AM

The Brf is getting trolled epically by half of Hollywood because of Piers. Twitter is going off. Piers did more for the Sussex with his interview than the Oprah interview. Big Hollywood, Media and Celebs are all piling in. Andrew is being mentioned every second tweet. He has just opened a can of worms the Brf probably didn't want opened. Go Piers Go

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2021 8:01 AM

[quote] Klan Granny thread FF

The Klan Granny TROLL is once again advocating to shut down the free flow of information, opinions and perspectives.

Fascinating how the MOMENT anything to do with Markle appears on DL, the KG TROLL appears to jump on board to infiltrate the thread.

The latest tactic involves throwing up multiple bizarre images that are nonsensical.

McCleans (I believe from Canada) did a profile awhile back in regards to Markle’s Flying Monkey Publicity Hounds. They had some fascinating stats.

Sunshine Sachs - the publicity - she has maintained since her “Suits” days play dirty. They are/were part of Harvey Weinstein’s vicious crew.

As more of the general public awakens to Markle’s sociopathic tendencies, she’ll have less standing as more will question the disinformation and propaganda she peddles.

I am NO fan of Piers Morgan, but on the subject of Markle, he cuts through her numerous lies. Hopefully soon, more individuals on the left will question her.

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2021 8:05 AM

R21 I agree, Pier's weird obsession with Meghan is detrimental. No serious journalist, minus Valentine Low or Nikkah Roya, want to investigate the BRF.

90% of Royal experts are conservative cunts, which also helps Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2021 8:11 AM

[quote] Morton should rather investigate the bullying accusations.

Agree, R2.

If journalists were wise, they would follow the bullying trail. It did not begin with the BRF staff. Reports out of LA and Toronto provide information that Markle has been heinous to numerous people in situations of perceived power OVER. Hence her desperation to be affiliated with the British monarchy.

Crew on Suits

Photographers for Ad campaigns

Directors for her Reitman’s campaign

Companies contracted to work with her on downtime from Suits

Even a former Carer for her dogs

Have all reported her abusive behaviour.

There is a wealth of information out there for investigators to tap into. (Hell, after one screed, someone called Markle “seriously psychotic”.)

Would make for fascinating investigative journalism.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2021 8:18 AM

Someone serious should also investigate all the pre-wedding era when her PR created from stratch her feminist and humanitarian creed.

Kinda crazy how she managed to pass for some serious activist while in reality she was some c-list actress obsessed with her real love: her life-style blog and the celebration of herself.

One speech and 2 travels in Africa and India made her the new Angelina Jolie (insert roll-eye).

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2021 8:27 AM

The block function either isn't working or the KGT is posting through a VPN.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2021 8:47 AM

I have them still being blocked, R26.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2021 8:56 AM

That wouldn’t have worked. If she’d been cast in anything, it would have appeared to be novelty- or stunt-casting, like Madonna on “Will and Grace”. Anyway, the voiceover work she did on that elephant documentary was the most she was able to do.

She’s one of those people who is an essential disruptor. She fails upward and causes chaos and strife wherever she goes. These people are so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2021 10:18 AM

Oh, R24, Tom Bowers will uncover all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2021 10:20 AM

I don't really trust Bower, telling everybody Meghan gonna be POTUS doesn't help his credibility.

by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2021 10:22 AM

Harry also confirmed that in the interview and Meghan glared at him.

by Anonymousreply 31April 6, 2021 10:28 AM

George and Charlotte all grown up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 6, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote] I don't really trust Bower, telling everybody Meghan gonna be POTUS doesn't help his credibility.

Yes. What was that all about?

If this guy is supposed to be the ace of biographers, and he publicly goes around throwing up ridiculous conjecture (piling onto Markle’s ridiculous PR stunts), it doesn’t bode well for a deep, thorough dive into the real picture of Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 33April 6, 2021 10:49 AM

The REAL Royal family as the world sees them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 6, 2021 10:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 6, 2021 11:02 AM

Written by OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 6, 2021 11:09 AM

Op's wedding picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 6, 2021 11:14 AM

STFU Piers.

by Anonymousreply 38April 6, 2021 11:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 6, 2021 12:19 PM

That elephant documentary is sleep inducing. There is no emotion or depth in her narration.

I've seen her acting real on YouTube and my first thought was "Who and how many people did she have to fuck to keep getting those roles?"

It had to have been 10X the amount of people an actress with average acting skills usually has to fuck in order to get somewhere.

I know her dad worked in lighting but that wouldn't be enough given how lousy her acting is. She must have one of those magic sociopath pussies like Elizabeth Holmes does.

by Anonymousreply 40April 6, 2021 12:43 PM

Her first husband was a producer. Here's your answer R40.

by Anonymousreply 41April 6, 2021 12:46 PM

R41 I'm aware of that but they got married in 2011. She started acting before 2002.

by Anonymousreply 42April 6, 2021 12:57 PM

R42, yeah, 'acting'.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 43April 6, 2021 12:59 PM

Such a lovely family you have...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 6, 2021 1:04 PM

Love your new house, you all look so happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 6, 2021 1:10 PM

"a lead role on Suits" LOL, as if.

by Anonymousreply 46April 6, 2021 1:10 PM

^ Tell us about your shop girl job down at Tesco, bet it's fascinating

by Anonymousreply 47April 6, 2021 1:14 PM

Quite a few posts missing again - the Megh loon is back.^^

Hey Megh loon, just keep on posting your bile - it makes your heroine only look worse, resulting in her getting despised more and more.. :-)

by Anonymousreply 48April 6, 2021 1:25 PM

A lovely girl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 6, 2021 1:26 PM

Go keep on posting insults and pics taken out of context, imbecile Megh loon.

Your nasty behaviour reflects nicely on your heroine's.

In fact your behavious doesn't differ at all from her's.

by Anonymousreply 50April 6, 2021 1:34 PM

I think most of it is megaloon. Too much of a narcissist to resist. The bitch can't stand it because we are allowed to give our opinions here without being moderated and shut down. The sane for Lipstick alley.

by Anonymousreply 51April 6, 2021 1:34 PM

There can't be that many people who'd even *heard* of "Suits" before Markle started dating Harry, right? I'm not that much of a TV watcher, but I keep up with pop culture, and I never saw it mentioned anywhere. But when her name started popping up, they always mentioned the show as if it were already on everyone's lips.

I always think of the Meghan character on "The Windsors" comparing real life to her role on "Syuits."

by Anonymousreply 52April 6, 2021 1:34 PM

I had never heard of it or her before she started stalking, I mean dating Harry. She wasn't even a lead on that second rate cable show and she is the worst actress, bar none, that I have ever seen. You get second hand embarrassment just watching her try to act.

by Anonymousreply 53April 6, 2021 1:37 PM

You Chavs have huge tits, but your faces, Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 6, 2021 1:39 PM

R54 You keep posting pics of gypsies, not chavs. They're not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 55April 6, 2021 1:41 PM

^ You would know... Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 56April 6, 2021 1:44 PM

R22, do you have a link to the piece you mention?

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2021 2:07 PM

Burning bridges is a specialty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2021 2:11 PM

Hardball pressure tactics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2021 2:12 PM

“ Markle was wearing a red, knee-length floral dress (“Erdem, a designer I’ve been wearing for years”), with her rescue dogs, Bogart and Guy, wagging their tails beside her.”

“A designer I’ve been wearing for simply years, darling. I’ll give you their number.”

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2021 2:37 PM

Word is he was the second, R41. Rumor is she was married to a guy at NW, he is now an attorney in Boston. It was said to be annulled and his mother paid her off. Smart lady to see trouble.

by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2021 2:39 PM

This is rarely mentioned, at least around here, but Markle was once on a good show — Fringe. She was hired to be a recurring character, appeared in two episodes, and then vanished, never to be spoken of again. I guess she went on to Suits. If there’s a story there, it’s never come out.

by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2021 3:44 PM

God, I re-watched Fringe during lockdown and never registered this, R62. I remember the character, though, and how they seemed to be gearing her up as recurring.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2021 3:54 PM

r58 I wonder how pi***d off Netflix executives are with them over that and if it will affect their attitude towards the pair?

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2021 3:56 PM

One does wonder, R64. Alienating people and creating chaos seem to be their recurring pattern. God help those children.

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2021 4:14 PM

"Gypsies, Chavs & Thieves."

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2021 10:31 PM

R64, isn’t that a bitch? I had to laugh. Netflix got Markled ™!

Oprah, you are NEXT. (Oprah thinks that, because she’s a sistah, she’s immune. Spoiler alert: she’s not. Oprah’s always falling for the fakers, too.)

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2021 11:25 PM

Boprah the Hut doesn’t care as long as it’ll make her some money. She’d lick Trump’s ass on camera if it got her relevance

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2021 11:54 PM

Her abandoning her "elderly" 5 year old dog was one of the first signs pointing to her being a narcissistic sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2021 12:07 AM

I think MeMe will go for Serena's hubby next, betting on it, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2021 12:08 AM

The one so bonded to the dog she DID take, R69. So cruel. Think the other one got left with the chef she stepped out on. The one she took ended up with broken legs.

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2021 12:19 AM

She did though!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2021 4:20 AM

[quote]I think MeMe will go for Serena's hubby next, betting on it, in fact.

She already has. There was a photo last fall of Alexis coming over to speak to her in the stands at the U.S. Open and she is slouched deep into her seat with her knees spread wide open. Yes. flashing the royal vajayjay at him right there in public. That photo was all over Twitter and Tumblr last fall but has disappeared off Google. I did find the one below which was obviously taken a moment before or after.

Remember a few months ago when Serena gave an interview and was asked about Meghan? She gave a big smile, said something that implied "I don't know her" and changed the subject.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2021 8:46 AM

^ That's Alexis standing in front of her in the blue shirt and black jacket as she diddles herself.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2021 8:49 AM

Is this true? She threw away a 5 year old dog and this is really her third marriage?

Wow. And she says she's 37 but she'll be 40 this summer? The lies never stop coming.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2021 9:05 AM

[quote]Queen told Meghan Markle she could continue acting

She never stopped.

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2021 9:07 AM

At what point did the BRF know that MM would be trouble?

by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2021 9:10 AM

[quote]I think MeMe will go for Serena's hubby next, betting on it, in fact.

Or Elon Musk. That's why she needs to be in CA. What a conniving cunt!

by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2021 9:14 AM

[quote]At what point did the BRF know that MM would be trouble?

I'm sure immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2021 9:14 AM

At the US Open, hasn't she just given birth to that little Damien? The vag must still be in full bloom and odorous. Deplorable!

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2021 9:19 AM

That US Open photo is astonishing, even for her.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2021 9:24 AM

Agree, R81, yikes. Guess that explains why she left the kid at home, mama was going hunting for a come up. What a good friend. Guess "female empowerment" means something different to MeAgain.

by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2021 12:35 PM

Re the pic iin R73's post:

A hooker may become a duchess, but she'll never end being a hooker ...

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2021 1:28 PM

Guess that Oscar invite did not come through, given the mention here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2021 1:32 PM

Of course she'll have a 'massive' (LOL) baby shower to welcome Little Diana.

Who is supposed to stop her from having such a bash?

Her pussywhipped 'husband'?

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2021 1:43 PM

I'm ashamed to admit the pic in R84's post depicting Megsy's wonky eye resulted in me being in massive (LOL) stitches.

by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2021 1:46 PM

She and Andy Cohen can't see eye to eye.

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2021 1:52 PM

It will feel great for Meghan to go all out and have the star-studded SoCal bash of her dreams. "I'm back, bitches, I'm royal and world-famous, and I'm giving birth to Diana's grandchild." Surely she's been waiting for this, delayed by royal restrictions and then the pandemic. I hope she goes for it, can't wait to hear all the over-the-top details.

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2021 2:38 PM

Fas.cin.a.ting!!!!!! OMG ROYAL GOSSIP!!! AHHHHH!

This is fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2021 2:47 PM

R89 is just too hip for the room!

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2021 3:06 PM

I do think some of our britgays could literally speak of nothing other than their hatred of half-black Americans — forever!

Not that there isn’t any evidence of that ....

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2021 3:08 PM

who are these racist cunt so comfortable with their bigoted trash talk on here?

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2021 3:08 PM

R91 The Meghan obsessives aren't British or gay. They're middle-aged American women.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2021 3:33 PM

She's not even really black. She doesn't look black. She looks mediterranean.

I saw a beautiful Vanessa Williams looking girl the other day. Her skin was dark rich brown and her eyes blue. Her hair was curly ringlets. Meghan looks Asian compared to her.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2021 3:34 PM

So did Archie inherit the wonky eye from MM? I wonder why she never had surgery to fix it; she had surgery for everything else.

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2021 3:56 PM

Meghan Markle blows. Harry too.

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2021 4:13 PM

R93 yes because gay men don’t enjoy drama and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2021 4:30 PM

People can criticize a black or black-adjacent human being, R92 and not be racist or bigoted because of it. No one - black, white, polka-dotted, or striped - gets a pass from criticism of their character.

by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2021 4:48 PM

Of course Meg had to quit acting when she married the world's most eligible bachelor - at that point she became too famous-for-being-famous to vanish into a character.

Every actor who becomes too famous for their private life risks that, like Elizabeth Taylor and Angelina Jolie. When they became more famous for their marriages than their acting their careers suffered, they could only do star turns and play divas or camp it up. Meghan's marriage made her that famous or notorious, but not as popular, and she never had the charisma to do star turns or play divas, and well, and not enough of a sense of humor for deliberate camp. So Meg was right, her only option was to see what she could get out of a being a Royal.

by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2021 5:11 PM

[Quote]Who is supposed to stop her from having such a bash?

Well, the County of Santa Barbara. It's under red tier status (substantial rate of infection) and the state is expecting a spring surge with new mutations, it's likely SB will jump to purple (widespread).

Can you imagine Meghan planning a potential super spreader event to celebrate the upcoming spawn? Even better if she does it outside so the ubiquitous SoCal helicopters can buzz the event. They can't do that in NYC or London.

Even Markle isn't so tone deaf as to do this. Or is she? And which celebrity friends would show up to such a public health hazard?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Markle and Harry hugged Oprah in front of a camera and crew of at least 30 people, all of whom were milling around for two days at Gail's house.

The three of them were maskless and in physical contact, even though Markle is pregnant. I think the Harkles believe they're immune to coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2021 6:15 PM

R95 the wonky eye is definitely a Markle trait, her father has got it, too (although it's a less conspicuous one in his case).

Tbh, I'd lol really hard if Little Diana ends up with a wonky eye, too. Meghan'd be getting the ultrafit of ultrafits that ever ultrafitted.

I'd feel sorry for the child though because a non-merchable kid (like Archie, that is) is virtually non-existant to grifter mummy.

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2021 7:17 PM

If little Diana is anything less than a beautiful baby, Meghan will ignore her and focus on the son, while Harry will love the girl madly no matter what.

Meghan's very much that type of woman. I don't know the name for it, but it's a type, and Meghan is that type.

by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2021 7:24 PM

Lovely portrait of the Sussexes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2021 7:46 PM

The wonky eye always puzzled me. Why don’t people get it fixed?

I know a family who has it: it’s an elderly couple and their three adult children. All have it, and it gets progressively worse the more they drink. (And they all drink a LOT!). Interestingly, none of the children/grandchildren have inherited the wonk.

If you’re not famous, I understand. But actors and models don’t seem to worry about it. Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Claire Forlani, Meghan Markle... WHY?!

by Anonymousreply 105April 7, 2021 7:52 PM

I wonder if Suits wasn't enough fame for her.

It is one of those shows that seems to have been on forever but I've never heard anyone say they watch it. None of the actors get much attention from it elsewhere. (and it films in Toronto.) Meg probably had grander visions for herself.

by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2021 8:02 PM

Geez, you don't give a baby shower for yourself! That's done by best friends, family member, co-workers.

I am confused by the sequence of events for "Suits“. Wasn't Meghan Markle's character written out of the plot line when she started dating Harry? I seem to remember all the stories that of them becoming engaged and leading up to the wedding that the show was in the last year of production.

I never watched it and wasn't that interested in anything about the show.

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2021 8:55 PM

"Geez, you don't give a baby shower for yourself! That's done by best friends, family member, co-workers."

Well she doesn't seem to have any close friends, she's estranged from all her relatives but her mother, and she doesn't have co-workers, she has subordinates.

Tells you a lot about her, really.

by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2021 8:58 PM

The way I remember it is that she asked out of her Suits contract early during the contract's last year but the producers held her to it. She then declined to renew and the show played its last season without it her. Very open to correction.

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2021 9:07 PM

No, the main actor that MM was paired with In the show left, so they wrote her character off of the show.

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2021 11:07 PM

[Quote]Markle and Harry hugged Oprah in front of a camera and crew of at least 30 people, all of whom were milling around for two days at Gail's house. The three of them were maskless and in physical contact, even though Markle is pregnant. I think the Harkles believe they're immune to coronavirus.

They all jumped ahead of the line for their Pfizer vaccinations. Isn't this simply clear, even though wonky eyes, royalty, and biracial status aren't supposed to be 'special'

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2021 11:24 PM

r106 Is it still in production?

r103 sometimes it can work in the opposite way were mothers are jealous of their beautiful daughters and in their true hearts would prefer it if they were plainer or even ugly.

by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2021 1:28 AM

This is positively inspired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote] 20th May 2018

What a wild 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 114April 8, 2021 3:12 AM

R113 despite your "wonky eye" meme you keep repeating every chance you get, that plate looks NOTHING like the couple, not even in caricature form. Call them what you want but they are not an unattractive couple, ESPECIALLY compared with that inbreeding mess of a royal family on the British throne

by Anonymousreply 115April 8, 2021 1:02 PM

R115, what a deluded moron you are. Harry and Meghan an attractive couple?!? Seriously, go to Specsavers.

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2021 1:09 PM

H&M attractive? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2021 1:30 PM

This one poster has to be MM. that’s no gay man.

by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2021 1:50 PM

If Sunshine Sachs is not behind this invasion of multiple posters here on a gay board calling us all "FAGS" in the name of Meghan Markle, then the SS ought to be made aware of how very much extreme damage is being done by the Megstans in Markle's - and in Sunshine Sachs - names.

by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2021 2:32 PM

They probably hate her at SS by now. Everyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2021 2:40 PM

Point, R120.

by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote] Geez, you don't give a baby shower for yourself! That's done by best friends, family member, co-workers.

Well, don't look at me.

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2021 3:31 PM

I can’t wait for the baby shower. It’s going to be status-defining: who is invited vs who attends and which magazine gets to cover it. Preparations must already be underway, I expect it will be in May if she is due at the end of June. Everyone will have been vaccinated by then. This will be the time that Philip passes away, doing one last bit for Queen and Country.

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2021 4:02 PM

You said it, R123!

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2021 4:06 PM

Status defining? Surely you mean those who will snub the "occasion." Those who attend will likely be affiliated with Oprah or other Sunshine Sucks cleints. MeAgain has no family relationships besides her mother, and few "friends."

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2021 4:16 PM

If the fancy shower takes place, it will be interesting to see if Jessica Mulroney is invited.

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2021 4:44 PM

You’re not supposed to have a second baby shower unless it’s been so long between babies that you’ve given away all the baby equipment. It used to be that a shower gift was a little outfit or a handmade blanket. Now these bitches have people chipping in for the $900 stroller or a “babymoon” vacation.

Greedy grifting grabbers.

by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2021 4:48 PM

I think Meghan has a pretty face. Her figure is quite unfortunate.

Harry is ugly now, although he had a small window of hotness years ago.

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2021 4:49 PM

I guess Meghan wants that horrible baby carriage Melania Trump got from Ellen DeGeneres (?) when Barron was born for Little Diana aka The Second Merching, ahem sorry, The Second Coming.

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2021 5:09 PM

Sorry, I forgot to add the link, the pic respectively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2021 5:11 PM

^ Urrrrrrrrrrrgh, gross.

Just click through the slides, it's the third one.

by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2021 5:14 PM

The PERFECT gift for Meghanalomaniac.

SO plain and unpretentious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2021 5:18 PM

Don't forget her sparkling personality, R128.

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2021 5:20 PM

OP has been greyed out: Sunshine Sucks at work.

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote]Little Diana

ahem, but I am the first-born granddaughter of Diana, and the legitimate future Princess Royal. My parents respectfully did not choose to burden me with my grandmother's name, rather, they wish to allow me my own destiny, unencumbered ....

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote] they wish to allow me my own destiny, unencumbered ....

Charlotte is a name which comes with a lot of baggage.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2021 6:19 PM

R135 you are and we love you.

But don't put it past aunt Megh to give birth (have a caesarean, that is) on Diana's birthday and name the bundle of merching joy 'in honour' of her late paternal grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2021 6:36 PM

Meghan will probably claim to have no idea who Diana was since she's never used a computer or watched a television and just liked the name.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2021 6:39 PM

I was just reading that the Penskes own THR, Variety, and Deadline. They’re also big Trump supporters and general assholes. I wonder how that kind of control affects Markle’s chances of succeeding in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2021 7:25 PM

If she was going to succeed as an actress it likely would have been before age 40, R139. I never watched Suits but have been told her acting was not great.

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2021 7:48 PM

Yes, but I meant succeeding as a producer if that’s what you call it, for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2021 8:22 PM

Time will tell, R141. I do wonder if they will ever cross paths with Trevor? He has THRIVED since being Markled. Harry will likely not be so fortunate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2021 8:27 PM

Lucky Trevor. Cory is also doing quite well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2021 8:28 PM

R141, right now, Harry is the one who gets gigs, such as they are: the first film approved by Netflix was about “his” project, Invictus, and he’s the one who got that strange Silicon Valley job. She’s the one who drives the gossip, but that may be as far as it goes with her.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2021 8:40 PM

She shoots herself in the foot with such regularity that you may well be right, R144. How do you anticipate she will cope if her usual bounce pattern presents no willing marks? How long do you see this union lasting?

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2021 8:51 PM

R145, they will stay married forever. She has nowhere else to go.

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2021 9:58 PM

I was leaning that way, R146. Maybe he will leave, time will tell.

Do you see him going back to the UK any time soon? In July?

by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2021 10:01 PM

She's not going to be able to marry up from Harry, not at her age with 2 kids.

Harry will be the one to leave, once he finds a woman who makes him happier, but that woman will have to sneak under Meghan's guard first. That won't be soon.

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2021 10:04 PM

Seems unlikely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2021 10:12 PM

Her due date is around that time so I can see Meghan insisting that Harry use it as an excuse to get out of flying to London for July 1. Since it’s supposed to be a home birth, I’m sure the actual birth date will be murky enough to use it as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 150April 8, 2021 10:12 PM

Meghan and Harry Markle probably planned the pregnancy so that she wouldn't have to go to the UK for the unveiling of the statue of Diana, Princess of Wales.

There are no coincidences when it come to that scheming, conniving grifter Markle and her motives for doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 151April 8, 2021 10:23 PM

HRH Meghan, President of the United States of America, Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 152April 8, 2021 11:07 PM

She will never have a political career: thin skin.

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2021 1:34 AM

Heads asploding: 2024, Meghan Markle vs Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2021 4:35 PM

Trump and Markle deserve each other. Both megalomaniac narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2021 4:39 PM

Omg part of me would LOVE THAT! Most entertaining shitshow election ever.

by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2021 5:25 PM

What is going on? What did they say? I can't read this as it is not available where I am (USA).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2021 12:10 AM

E-talk Canada, Meghan's Canadian cohort of cheerleaders, had Omid on ("the author of the best-seller Finding Freedom") to begin paving the way for harry attending, but not Meghan. He trotted out all the predictables ... pregnancy, covid, the child too young to travel .... and of course tied it up with a true Hollywood cliff-hanger 'will she, or won't she',. It all sounded very contrived.

by Anonymousreply 158April 10, 2021 12:30 AM

I don’t care if their post lacked “emotion,” which is overrated. What it lacked was sincerity.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2021 12:31 AM

No sincerity there, pure shade. Why?

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2021 12:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2021 12:39 AM

Don't just link R161: comment too. You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2021 12:41 AM

Here is my comment, R162, Fuck off!

Have been here for years. Stop playing hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 163April 10, 2021 12:42 AM

R163 if you have been here for years, which I doubt, post your comments you moron unless we take it that you have no thoughts of your own which seems very likely.

by Anonymousreply 164April 10, 2021 12:49 AM

Listen you little controlling tiddleywink, R162/R164, you’re not the boss of DL. Stop showing your baboon’s ass and leave folks be.

by Anonymousreply 165April 10, 2021 3:22 AM

Thank you, R165, MWAH!

by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2021 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!