Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sons Patrick, Joseph Baena Seen Together for First Time

Incest? You know how bodybuilders are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2021 12:56 AM

It only took one generation to switch Kennedy family members to rethugs.

Shriver's children don't even bother pretending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 11:09 PM

Its nice if they can get along now.

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 11:11 PM

I wondered when this was going to happen. The out-of-wedlock son wasn't included in family events with the older kids or invited to Katherine's large fancy wedding to Pratt, but he consistently posted nice messages and favored all her and her siblings social media posts for years. Now le pardon. He does seem to be a really nice kid, at least publicly.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 11:15 PM

Didn't they know each other as children? He's about the same age as Maria's youngest son.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 11:19 PM

He's only a few weeks younger than Maria's youngest son.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote] It only took one generation to switch Kennedy family members to rethugs. Shriver's children don't even bother pretending.

The only Shriver child (who is actually a Schwarzenegger) mentioned is Katherine and Katherine is married to Chris Pratt. What the fuck are you rambling on about?

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 11:21 PM

I got on really well with my two step-brothers, but my mom acted like I was stabbing her with a knife in the heart every time I went anywhere with them (my dad had left her for their mother). Wonder how Maria is taking this?

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 11:23 PM

Maria seems like she's smart enough to know this isn't Joseph's fault but i'm sure that fat Mexican bitch ain't invited to the christmas party.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 11:25 PM

The fat mexican bitch being Josephs mother, just to clarify

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 11:26 PM

Maria moved on a long time ago, as has Arnold. She was hot and heavy for a while with a Repub strategist who once worked on Arnold's campaign. Some of the gossip was she was seeing him before her marriage broke up.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2021 11:29 PM

[QUOTE] The fat mexican bitch being Josephs mother, just to clarify

Thanks. At first I thought you were talking about Taylor Lautner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 11:29 PM

WTF is bringing up the rear in that photo? A sasquatch? Khloe Kardashian?

by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote] Maria seems like she's smart enough to know this isn't Joseph's fault but i'm sure that fat Mexican bitch ain't invited to the christmas party.

Maria needs to have a seat. She didn't know that her husband was f*cking the Mexican housekeeper?! Yeah, right. Shades of antebellum depravity.

by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote]She didn't know that her husband was f*cking the Mexican housekeeper?! Yeah, right.

Did you see the maid?!!! I would not have thought Schwarznegger was fucking her either.

I know she was convenient but there's always your hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote] WTF is bringing up the rear in that photo? A sasquatch? Khloe Kardashian?

She's actually very beautiful. She is the kind of curvy girl that straight guys love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2021 11:38 PM

The maid put out, skelator did not. You can always put a bag over it.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2021 11:39 PM

He could have worn a condom.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2021 11:42 PM

I think it's very touching, if indeed they are pursuing some kind of relationship. This is the power of weightlifting. There needs to be a "Pumping Iron" sequel based entirely around this gym-dawg reconciliation.

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2021 11:47 PM

The maid and Maria were both putting out. Maria gave birth September 27. The maid gave birth October 2.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 5:44 PM

That maid used to be prime pussy for a brief moment in time. Arnold struck while the iron was still hot. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Patrick’s face on Joseph’s body would be terrific.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 5:50 PM

Joseph's face show some character and fits him perfectly. He's the more attractive one of the half brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 5:54 PM

What R4 said. TMZ is so fucking stupid, why does anyone still read that trash?

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 5:59 PM

Yes Joseph was around the house and spent time with the family but none of Maria's children have acknowledged his existence since the scandal broke. That's why this is news.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 6:12 PM

I thought she brought him to work and they played together.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 6:14 PM

She isn’t Mexican, you stupid cunts. She is from Guatemala. Your ignorance hurts my brain.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 6:16 PM

Wherever she's from, she's ugly. I remember when the first picture of her was published after the scandal broke. I'd be offended if my husband publicly betrayed me with a mountain troll.

The son is gorgeous. Thank you genetic roulette.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 6:19 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote]Yes Joseph was around the house and spent time with the family but none of Maria's children have acknowledged his existence since the scandal broke. That's why this is news.

I wonder if it was because of Arnold's heart surgery last year or whether Joseph and the other kids have engaged with Joseph since the news originally broke. There was a time when Patrick dropped Schwarzenegger and went by Shriver because of the affair.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote]She isn’t Mexican, you stupid cunts. She is from Guatemala. Your ignorance hurts my brain.

It's an entirely different country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2021 12:30 AM

Maria should stick to dating Dems.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2021 12:50 AM

Why? Because Kennedy men where pillars of fidelity and great role models?

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2021 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!