Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lamar Odom: Clippers owner would star at naked players in showers and say how beautiful we are

Lamar Odom Tells Stories on How Ex-Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Would Come Into The Locker Room While They Were Naked, Just Stare and Them Tell Them How Handsome They All Were (Video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 8:03 PM

Well, first, Sterling obviously is a liar or blind.

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 10:23 PM

So Viv was a beard? A mistress beard?

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 10:24 PM

OP, do you mean stare?

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 10:24 PM

Hey you have all the property you have to get your moneys worth.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 10:24 PM

Problem is what?

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote] Clippers owner would star at naked players in showers

Who got the gold star is all I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 10:30 PM

To own an NBA team is to be able to gawk at big black men naked at will

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 10:36 PM

Exactly what wealthy slave owners did to black guys back in the day.

The more things change...

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 10:40 PM

Except R8, slaves didn't make $10 million a year playing a game.

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 10:42 PM

One of the perks of hiring hot stallions on your payroll

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2021 10:45 PM

Better than saying how ugly you all are.

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 11:00 PM

Nothing wrong with staring at naked men in the showers.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 1:05 AM

He obviously LOVES the BBC.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 1:47 AM

Who was the MVP (Most Valuable Penis)?

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2021 6:58 PM

Pics please

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote]”I mean [Sterling] he used to do some weird s—t though,” Odom recalled. “Like coming into our locker room, just gawking, you know what I’m saying, commenting on how handsome the players are, and just wild s—t.”

[quote]”It was weird, [it] will put you in a weird place,” he added. “No disrespect to him but he ain’t paying me either.”

[quote]Aside from Odom, other former Clippers Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette also allegedly had their fair share of unpleasant experiences with Sterling.

[quote]According to the details of the legal filings presented by the late Elgin Baylor, who was a former Clippers executive,  courtesy of famed NBA insider J.A. Adande, the aforementioned players “complained” that Sterling “would bring women into the locker room” and would make racy comments about their bodies.

[...]

[quote]”During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that Donald Sterling would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room,” he continued.

Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote]No disrespect to him

Sure.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 8:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!