Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Affleck gushes over ex-fiancé Jennifer Lopez

Awwwww how sweet of him. He seems to think very highly of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 16, 2021 9:13 PM

I always forget just how gorgeous he was.

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 3:47 PM

He can gush over me any time.

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote] "He seems to think very highly of her."

Well, that makes one of us.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 3:50 PM

R1 did you mean she* was?

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 3:51 PM

R1: Really? I thought he was a bit overrated looks wise.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 3:53 PM

JLo makes my nether region feel all gigli.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 3:54 PM

Who has bigger titties - Baffleck or JLo?

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 4:17 PM

Aren’t they both single now?

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 4:18 PM

I forget what was their portmanteau couple name?

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 4:20 PM

It's always been crystal clear which Jennifer he really fell in love with and carries a torch for, and which one he settled for.

Poor Garner, her own beloved doesn't think she's the hardest worker that he's ever met.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 6:47 PM

Jennifer Lopez, hardest worker?! LOL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 6:55 PM

I thought they made a good couple. They seemed well-matched.

Also, he was so handsome back then.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 7:12 PM

Bennifer

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 7:27 PM

I'm surprised that anyone pays any attention to the nonsensical ravings of a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 7:36 PM

Neither of them can act. Ben at least found his niche in directing. J. Lo takes it further by still trying to sing and lip syncing to other people's vocals. Both of them were overrated in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 2:18 PM

She is so pretty there, looks genuinely happy. Ben has an ass-load of makeup on there.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 3:25 PM

He was and is very good-looking, and a very talented man, despite his problems with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 7:21 PM

She had him looking his best.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 11:16 PM

They're sneaking around and hooking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2021 10:49 PM

I hope they spare us a second Jenny From the Block music video.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2021 11:01 PM

The media were crazy for them in the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2021 11:02 PM

I’d be interested in a Ben Affleck/Alex Rodriguez swordfight

by Anonymousreply 22April 30, 2021 11:12 PM

(R15) Very true. One is a drunkard, the other a no talent that acts like she has talent.

by Anonymousreply 23May 16, 2021 7:51 PM

I've read this in multiple blind items that A-Rod and JLo had a long time, perfectly coordinated break up that leaked, leaving especially JLo unprepared. She didn't have her carefully mapped out strategy ready to go. Basically JLo's brand depends on her being seen as a the most desirable goddess that any man would give his left nut for. For this next press push, she wants to make it look like there are men competing for her affections to show just how desirable she is. A public fight would be even better. She called Ben up to see if he was interested in at least getting the rumors swirling. He had nothing going on, so he said why not. JLo wants this spun that Ben is after her again but she's not sure. They are currently trying to find another man to compete.

This all sounds so exhausting. I wonder if we are going to have another Madge on our hands in 10 years with JLo. For all her faults and diva antics, I am starting to like artists (the person, not the music) like Mariah Carey. She still dresses ridiculously, but there is an authenticity to her craziness. I enjoyed her recent book. I feel like once I made a shit load of money and had forever fame, the best thing to do is go low pro like Mariah. Eat, take trips, enjoy the kids, stay single if your sick of men, release something when you feel like it, and pop up from time to time. Trying to stay forever 25 is just destined to lead to unhappiness. I honestly think JLo's most authentic self is adjacent to the character she played in Hustlers, which was why she was so good. I'd like to see more aging whore from her, world weary, but cool.

by Anonymousreply 24May 16, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote]"He seems to think very highly of her."

Good, they have something in common.

by Anonymousreply 25May 16, 2021 9:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!