Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Royal Sleuths: What do you suppose was the problem with the bridesmaid dresses?

I’m guessing Kate thought they were too plain...or that they should have been a color other than white...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 9, 2021 2:46 PM

Klan Granny thread FF

Kate made mummy cry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2021 11:33 PM

No, that is traditional and Charlotte wore white dresses in 3 other weddings the same year. The problem was, as always, MeMe.

Reportedly, Meghan had been unkind to Charlotte and had encouraged Ivy Mulrohney to bully her. Ivy was 7, I believe Charlotte was 2, almost 3. Meghan reportedly did not want to include Charoltte or George in the wedding at all. She reportedly kept chanign her mind about everything, which is why even her dress looked rushed and poorly fitted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2021 11:34 PM

What were the other weddings, r2? Are there pictures online?

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2021 11:37 PM

I thought the problem was that MM did not want the little girls to wear tights? But the tights are to prevent the children from getting blisters on their feet. So.....

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2021 11:40 PM

Yes, there are, both Charlotte and George were in 4 weddings that year.

There may have been conflict over the children being bare legged and not wearing tights or even socks as was done in the other 3 weddings. The shoes were leather and reportedly caused blisters.

After the scene, Charlotte was reportedly pulled from the fittings and thus her dress looked big on her a the wedding.

It is noteable that Meghan did not want to include her soon to be niece and nephew at all. They were similar in age to the other children included.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2021 11:41 PM

I still think that Kate probably asked if Charlotte could wear white tights because that is long-established protocol for bridesmaids, and was rebuked by tights-free-at-all-times Meghan for daring to mention it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2021 11:45 PM

She just absolutely seethed with uncontrollable jealousy at Kate and the children from the very beginning. It is pathological.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2021 11:45 PM

We are all out of fucks, OP!!!

Instead of stinking up our forum with your countless Meghan and Harry-bashing threads, why don't you racist, raggedy-mouthed Brits do something constructive like - oh, I don't know - maybe book your first appointment with a dentist? Mouths like Al's Junk Yard ... all tore up!

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2021 11:55 PM

Oh look, it's Meghan's publicist! Hi, Meghan's incompetent publicist!

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2021 11:58 PM

All of those little girls should have worn plain white ankle socks. Tights would have looked stupid, but their bare legs were even worse.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Tights looked fine on all the bridesmaids at all the other weddings, r10.

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 12:02 AM

R9- I have it on ignore. Makes the threads so much nicer! 😁

by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2021 12:03 AM

I don’t follow royal protocol. Why are all her bridesmaids children? Are they all royal kids not from her side of the family? Think it’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2021 12:04 AM

That wedding photo looked as if it belonged in an Addams Family movie. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2021 12:09 AM

In Britain, 'bridesmaids' are what Americans refer to as 'flowergirls'. Usually UK weddings have an adult maid of honor, an adult best man, and all the bridesmaids and pages are children. No long line of hideously dressed "Best friends of the bride". That's an Americanism.

by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2021 12:10 AM

'Usually UK weddings have an adult maid of honor, an adult best man, and all the bridesmaids and pages are children.'

More proof that you are not British. The bridesmaids are usually the bride's unmarried friends and family members who she's close to. Small children are flower girls.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2021 12:14 AM

You're weird, R13..

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2021 12:15 AM

This was at Pippa's wedding. Charlotte was 2 here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2021 12:16 AM

Tights also come in handy if the children have “accidents”

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2021 12:17 AM

Traditional UK weddings almost NEVER have grown "bridesmaids". They're always children.

The working class might do this and the Gypsies certainly do it. The Queen did it because she has formal Ladies in Waiting (they were not "bridesmaids") but I have never seen it at any wedding I've been to in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2021 12:21 AM

That wedding day turned out to have temps in the 80s at midday so I'm pretty sure Charlotte was pleased to be bare legged. It was the start of a historic heat wave summer in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2021 12:21 AM

Thanks R15, I learned something today.

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2021 12:27 AM

What were the previous 4 weddings?

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2021 8:20 AM

Who are the other kids?

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2021 8:34 AM

Meghan told Charlotte she was too fat to be in her wedding party. Kate called Meghan a bitch and made her cry. Typical wedding drama. This goes back to why do people even get married when everything is so fraught with stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2021 8:37 AM

Charlotte wasn't even fat as a baby. I find it very hard to believe anyone ever considered this child "fat".

Meanwhile, the rumblings continue about the latest Oprah interview lie to be disproven. The media are not going to let this one go. This was a huge lie. Well, all of their lies were huge lies in that they were about essential elements of their story, but this one will run and run because it shows that they started their plans to leave at least a year before they said, at around six months after they married and took those titles in the name of being 'full working royals'.

The timing of that first meeting in January 2020 heavily implies they were thinking of leaving even as early as at the time of the wedding itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2021 9:00 AM

People are openly talking on social media about these threads being daily mail bot and troll threads. Not me I don't do social media. Apparently people are questioning whether using bots and trolls to harass someone is illegal. Twitter and insta sleuths are now involved. Ex hackers, black twitter and retired legal beagles all now on the hunt. I blame covid. People are bored. So far they have analysed the source links, linguistics and compared comments to other social media sites and are logging all info such as replicated comments and source material.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2021 9:10 AM

Meghan here, since one of you crazy cunts is onto the fact I post here I want you to know that my own secret Royal army has tracked you down. We know who you are and will now take legal action against you. Reason? Your pussy stinks

Don't believe me? Here's a picture of you captured by one of my drones

You are so busted... Kate made me cry and now I'm going to make you cry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2021 9:11 AM

The wedding didn't looks as fab as this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2021 9:23 AM

Probably Anne. Didn't she question the Harry & Meghan's baby's skin colour?

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2021 9:28 AM

@r29, All the Golden Girls married Leslie Nielsen? Cool

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2021 9:30 AM

The royal family had a pool on how dark Archie would be. It was in poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2021 9:47 AM

The problem is sMEG is a certifiable cunt, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2021 9:52 AM

Based on multiple accounts, Megs was a major Bridezilla, constantly changing her mind and demanding swift changes - and having a fit when the stodgy, slow moving BRF apparatus didn't adjust. So there was some tiff over the dresses, shoes, whatever, Kate gets tired of the whole thing and tries to tell Markle "How We Do Things Around Here" and Megs melts down, she just wants everything to be perfect for Harry, etc. etc. Kate tries to smooth things over the next day, but Megs isn't having it. Meanwhile, all the palace personnel who've been kicked around by Markle for months advance the story that Megs was the mean girl, not Kate. Because they're primarily Team Kate, but they're also sick of Markle's demands too.

I'm guessing this story isn't so much about Kate vs. Megs as the beginning of Megs vs. The People Who Run Shit at the Palace.

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2021 10:00 AM

Mooghan's ridiculously long veil still makes me seeth. What a preposterous cow.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2021 12:10 PM

They were cheaply made. From a distance they look fine, but upon closer inspection, the fabric was cheap and unlined and the hems were badly sewn. If you’re Tony and Maria from Staten Island, who cares? But a royal wedding should have better quality dressmaking. Even for the little attention-stealing brats. *ahem*

Also, they were not wearing tights and should have been. That woman’s penchant for bare legs is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2021 12:19 PM

The children also got painful blisters, even socks had been urged and vetoed. Sociopath who enjoys the abuse of power and the pain of others.

She did not even want to include George or Charlotte, she had NO intention of being a postive member of the family.

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2021 1:47 PM

R7 - You are so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]She did not even want to include George or Charlotte, she had NO intention of being a postive member of the family.

Possibly, though my annoying sister-in-law tried to veto my young niece in a wedding (The Queen Mother, my mom, stepped in on that one and reminded her who was paying for this Royal Wedding), primarily because she knew everyone would be clucking over the cute flower girl instead of fawning over the bride. Some women are just like that.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2021 1:58 PM

Charlotte was a bridesmaid at at least 4 (perhaps 5) weddings during a relatively short period of time.

Pippa's wedding, the Sussex wedding, wedding of Sophie Carter (Charlotte's godmother and a friend of Kate), and Eugenie's wedding.

Pictures below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2021 3:50 PM

More pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2021 3:55 PM

^ Ha Ha! Kate wore white to Meghan's wedding which is probably the lowest, tackiest thing a woman can do to another woman. She truly is a mean girl

by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2021 3:55 PM

Kate in her "mean girl" white at Meghan's wedding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2021 4:02 PM

So MeAgain was the only one who did not have bridesmaids wear tights or socks? The only one who did not care about painful blisters in little girls? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2021 4:08 PM

More mean Kate...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 5, 2021 4:11 PM

You commoners...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2021 4:21 PM

Kate didn't wear white, she wore pale yellow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 5, 2021 4:47 PM

What ugly shoes the flower girls had.

by Anonymousreply 48April 5, 2021 4:48 PM

No socks with leather shoes and ill fitting dress.

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2021 4:53 PM

The Mulroney children sure are breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2021 4:55 PM

R50 Is it sarcastic?

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2021 5:00 PM

R48

[quote] What ugly shoes the flower girls had.

At the time of the wedding it was reported that Meghan's gift to her bridesmaids was..you got it...the shoes they wore.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2021 5:17 PM

Kate's pussy must stink too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2021 5:18 PM

So she thinks she is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2021 5:20 PM

They look fine. Jesus fucking christ on a cracker. No one wears tights anymore. Bare legs are In but again, who fucking cares?

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2021 5:22 PM

This wedding was yeeeears ago. And you’re all here talking about blisters and tights? Yeesh you gals are obsessed with this woman! Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2021 5:26 PM

When Kate reads anything about Meghan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2021 5:27 PM

You old bitches have no idea about 3 year old, do you?

What did it cost to Meghan to let those little girls have white socks and be comfortable? Nothing, she just didn't give a fuck.

That's fucking ridiculous but Meghan caused the issue, she could just say yeah whatever put socks on them no one will look at their feet.

by Anonymousreply 58April 5, 2021 5:38 PM

R44 - No tights or socks for Zara's bridesmaids either.

by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2021 5:39 PM

R59 Not sure they are leather shoes.

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2021 5:43 PM

Different type of shoe, R59.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2021 5:44 PM

Was Andrew there?

Maybe Kate felt the young were safer around him with some sort of barrier, like tights (?)

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2021 5:45 PM

Please tell me they at least had some no-show half socks on. I mean, just a bare foot in a leather shoe?! That just isn’t done.

It’s not like it was sandals in July or something.

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2021 5:46 PM

An entire thread filled with ladies obsessing over whether little girls wore tights for an hour or so back in 2018.

The mind reels.

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2021 5:47 PM

Someone post pictures from Di’s wedding. We need old school rules to compare with this new no socks nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2021 5:49 PM

The story s not the socks, it's the battle of power around the socks.

by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2021 5:49 PM

R30 I have it on good authority that the person who questioned the baby's skin color was Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2021 5:50 PM

Charlotte whispered in Meghan’s ear, “My Mommy thinks you’re a cunt.” Clever girl. She WILL reign.

by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2021 5:51 PM

R30 You need to tell more cause Camilla doesn't seem to give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2021 5:52 PM

EXCUSE ME R 64!

We are trying to decide whether or not Meghan was in fact being a diva. That is how we’ll know who to ally with. Mkay?

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2021 5:53 PM

Here's what she thinks of you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2021 5:56 PM

There is no story. You've invented a tale where a woman purposely, maliciously made a whole bunch of little girls, including her own relatives, get physically hurt just because she's an evil psychotic bitch. Then you and your friends started yet another thread where someone pretended to be a neutral party, simply curious as to what has happened, all so you guys can post your obsessions repeatedly, over and over again.

It's been five years. You guys started making up stories from the very beginning and you're still doing it. This is insanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 5, 2021 5:57 PM

R72- Yet here you are, still obsessing over it. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 73April 5, 2021 6:22 PM

We see you, luv and your family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2021 3:50 AM

The flower girls story came out a couple of weeks ago when a Givenchy seamstress leaked what had actually happened at the fitting, infuriated with the lies Meghan told Oprah.

Go to bed, Obie Kenobie.

by Anonymousreply 75April 6, 2021 3:59 AM

^ Love ya...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 6, 2021 4:04 AM

'So far they have analysed the source links, linguistics and compared comments to other social media sites and are logging all info such as replicated comments and source material.'

Meghan sent the person who invented the phrase Klan Granny and got it to catch on a cheque for $10k.

by Anonymousreply 77April 6, 2021 4:10 AM

^ It was $15,000 you stupid cunt... Oops! Guess I said something I shouldn't

by Anonymousreply 78April 6, 2021 4:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2021 4:13 AM

British gals are so pretty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2021 4:16 AM

[quote] This wedding was yeeeears ago. And you’re all here talking about blisters and tights? Yeesh you gals are obsessed with this woman! Embarrassing.

You [bold]do[/bold] realize, Toots, that OP is asking about the flower girls simply because that's what Meghan herself OBSESSED about this at GREAT length in the interview with Oprah just a frw weeks ago? SHE is the one obsessed about the flower girl outfits years after the event--not OP nor anyone else here.

But of course you knew that already. You're just pretending you've forgotten it.

by Anonymousreply 81April 6, 2021 4:23 AM

R80, that's a picture of Matt Lucas in drag, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2021 4:24 AM

'Toots, that OP is asking about the flower girls simply because that's what Meghan herself OBSESSED about this at GREAT length in the interview with Oprah just a frw weeks ago?'

She didn't even mention them, just that she had an argument with Kate and Kate made her cry.

by Anonymousreply 83April 6, 2021 4:25 AM

Love your hair and make up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 6, 2021 4:27 AM

OP isn't truly asking anything, r81, her post is a plant, just like most of these Meghan Markle posts are. Someone pretends to be an innocent, neutral observer who just has, like, a simple question, you guys.

The real purpose of these threads is to act as a springboard for the psychoses of a handful of obsessives.

by Anonymousreply 85April 6, 2021 4:28 AM

Here's my guess - it had more to do with Kate than Charlotte

If you recall Kate wore the same dress that she wore for Charlotte's christening. This sort of move always garnered good press for Kate because the tabs felt she was being frugal by daring to wear the same thing twice in public. So, I think at the fitting Meghan casually asked Kate what she was planning to wear and Kate told her that she was repeating an outfit. This angered Meghan, because now she was going to look like she was spending a fortune on a french haute couture gown (by a British designer) and Kate was going to show her up by trying to look as if she cared about tax payer money. Thus, the fight began...

by Anonymousreply 86April 6, 2021 4:34 AM

The problem? Charlotte's early menses.

by Anonymousreply 87April 6, 2021 4:37 AM

Why is Markle the central person in this wedding picture? It's as if everyone else is a prop, including the husband.

by Anonymousreply 88April 6, 2021 4:43 AM

Like many others here, I think it had to do with the legware. Meghan wanted the kids to go bare legged because that's the trend now in the USA (for Adults). Kate probably thought it was trashy not to have the girls in leg ware.

by Anonymousreply 89April 6, 2021 4:44 AM

Stay classy, Brits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 6, 2021 4:53 AM

R89-- Agree, and it was trashy, just like MM.

by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2021 4:56 AM

Details have leaked, R96, had nothing to do with your scenario.

by Anonymousreply 92April 6, 2021 4:56 AM

Chav boys are so sexy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 6, 2021 5:00 AM

I believe these are the dresses Meghan initially wanted the little girls to wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 6, 2021 5:12 AM

^ I believe this is the dress you wore to your wedding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 6, 2021 5:17 AM

You Chav girls are HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 6, 2021 5:25 AM

😆☝️

by Anonymousreply 97April 6, 2021 5:28 AM

I think the original story still stands. Charlotte was acting up at the fitting; perhaps she was tired. MM screamed, 'That kid is going to ruin my wedding,' and yelled at the nanny to get her under control. Kate told her that was unacceptable; it was her staff and she would speak to them. The story goes that Kate was in tears, but it's possible MM was.

by Anonymousreply 98April 6, 2021 5:29 AM

Oh, who the fuck CARES?????

by Anonymousreply 99April 6, 2021 5:36 AM

^ We are the Klan Grannies of DL and we care...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 6, 2021 6:03 AM

How the world sees the BRF...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 6, 2021 6:39 AM

We care because it was the beginning of the Meghan Vs The Royal Family War.

by Anonymousreply 102April 6, 2021 6:42 AM

The boys are dressed in outfits kids in the capitol of The Hunger Games would wear. Black wool in the summer does not sound fun.

by Anonymousreply 103April 6, 2021 7:18 AM

The boys' outfits are gorgeous but with mid-80s temps, it would have been horrid for them. Yet the girls were forced to be bare-legged, in those ugly leather shoes.

MM's charming gift to her little bridesmaids - the shoes!

by Anonymousreply 104April 6, 2021 7:27 AM

[quote] It's been five years.

Harry and Meghan have already got married in 2016? So not just three days, but TWO YEARS prior to their public wedding? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 105April 6, 2021 11:43 AM

^ This post was for the sad dumbass R72.

by Anonymousreply 106April 6, 2021 11:43 AM

I think both Kate AND Meghan are real pieces of work.

by Anonymousreply 107April 6, 2021 12:28 PM

There are few if any accounts of diva behaviour from Kate. There aren't any mean girl stories about her and the Cambs have kept staff for years. I read that at the beginning she had terrible panic attacks before public speaking so clearly she hasn't sought the limelight. She is supposed to be the most hands-on mother in the history of the BRF. She has had a hard time of it, with all the Waity Katie jibes and ongoing rejection from the aristos. She hasn't put a foot wrong in her BRF role. Her husband probably cheats on her, because he can. And yet she has never complained, just gets on with things.

Kate deserves credit .

by Anonymousreply 108April 6, 2021 1:19 PM

Kate's a doormat

by Anonymousreply 109April 6, 2021 1:23 PM

I really don't think he cheats on her. I think that is BS that jealous MM started because Wills scarfed her ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 110April 6, 2021 1:26 PM

I agree to R110 - and even if he did cheat on Kate, he'd be getting himself some hot bird and not that fugly Rose coutness of Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 111April 6, 2021 1:29 PM

I hope one day when Queen Charlotte & despotic King Oskar rule over all of Europe, Charlotte will tell us of the Affair of the Bridesmaid Dress (explaining, of course, why she had the Harkles killed)

by Anonymousreply 112April 6, 2021 1:32 PM

M: "Is it true they call you Princess Doormat?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 6, 2021 1:32 PM

K: Hey Meghan, is it true you're a cheap hooker?

:-)

by Anonymousreply 114April 6, 2021 1:35 PM

Not as cheap as you, Waity Katy

by Anonymousreply 115April 6, 2021 1:37 PM

I hope she whores better than she acts. Yeesh! 😲

by Anonymousreply 116April 6, 2021 1:39 PM

Hi, cupcake, looking good...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 6, 2021 1:43 PM

Kate was afraid that she’d be upstaged by her bridesmaids. They were all prettier than her.

by Anonymousreply 118April 6, 2021 1:45 PM

Kate is a doormat and cheating is a male Windsor family tradition. Harry cheated constantly on Chelsy, and later on Cressida. Rose was an aristo party girl who married a gay man over 20 years older than her who mainly lives in Paris with his lover. No need to repeat stories about Philip and Charles.

Both Kate and Megan are good examples of 'be careful what you wish for'.

by Anonymousreply 119April 6, 2021 1:47 PM

The only reason I gave some credence to the “Will cheated” story was that it came out right around the time of Louis’s christening. In the photos of that day outside the church, every single one has Kate gazing at Louis (granted, he’s adorable) and it seems like she’s avoiding looking at Will. Even when they were walking as a family, eyes on Louis.

Maybe those were just the photos that ended up being published but it seemed to me that she was giving him the cold shoulder. Happy to be proven wrong and at any rate, they seemed to have gotten past it.

by Anonymousreply 120April 6, 2021 2:29 PM

What is with the inane Pinterest posts? That poster is either a lost frau or someone with an inverted penis.

by Anonymousreply 121April 6, 2021 2:47 PM

Typical Sunshine Suchs minion tactic to disrupt the thread, R121. Blocking is best.

by Anonymousreply 122April 6, 2021 2:48 PM

Oh wow, well, I guess some random nameless Givenchy seamstress who, I'm sure, received a nice little bonus in her bank account after she shared that "story" (Givenchy WANT the BRF as continued clients, ain't gonna mess that gig up). I'm not on ANY team, I think Meghan is an opportunist but I also think the BRF is full of racists and bigots.

by Anonymousreply 123April 6, 2021 3:08 PM

R123 there were half a dozen seamstresses present to witness our D list actress playing the diva.

by Anonymousreply 124April 6, 2021 3:14 PM

There were stories on Quora about Meghan's mother's family. The claims were her mother screwed her own brother out of his inheritance. Apparently, their father had money because of a house he owned which had greatly increased in value. Then the brother got mysteriously murdered. They also claimed Meghan lived with her father for years, not with her mother and that Meghan's mother had been feuding with her own family for years. Must be genetic all those family feuds Meghan starts.

by Anonymousreply 125April 6, 2021 3:30 PM

R125 - There are more liars, trolls, paid posters and people that do not know what they are talking about on Quora than on the DL.

Scary, is it not?

by Anonymousreply 126April 6, 2021 6:44 PM

But the Meghanhaters are more obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 127April 6, 2021 7:28 PM

On Datalounge I mean.

by Anonymousreply 128April 6, 2021 7:28 PM

They're not, bimbo @ R127 & R128.

But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 129April 6, 2021 7:37 PM

R125 You’ve mixed up the story. Doria’s father owned the house she currently lives in. Alvin Ragland died under weird circumstances; while walking his dog, he tripped on the leash and hit his head on the pavement. Allegedly, Doria had had her father sign the house over to her right before he died. Doria has two maternal half-siblings, but one younger paternal half brothe, Joffrey. That half-brother is alive and well, as is his mother, Alvin’s widow. It was strange that the widow and son didn’t get a share in the house. None of these family members were invited to the wedding, which all three siblings and stepmother publicly confirmed their sadness and disappointment about.

Below is the younger brother and stepmother of Doria:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 6, 2021 7:54 PM

Doria seems very shady but at least knows how to keep a low profile.

by Anonymousreply 131April 6, 2021 8:09 PM

Like mother, like daughter. I wonder if a lot of the besotted MegStans on twitter aren't purely motivated by the fact she marrried a white guy. It seems like the majority of black male celebs marry blondes. Hell, even George Floyd's gf was white. Must be infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 132April 6, 2021 10:03 PM

So are you saying Queen Elizabeth was a doormat? Prince Philip was no prince. Men are dogs. If women don't like it they should become lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 133April 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Nothing suss there, R130. Yikes. Doria's current biz is quite shady too, she does not have the proper license to run it on her own, wonder who else is involved. It offers health care to wealthy elderly I read, cash only. Doria redefines shady.

by Anonymousreply 134April 6, 2021 10:37 PM

The markle haters are insane and obsessive. Hatred for someone who is relatively obscure and unimportant is bizarre. Like high school mean girls, they are purely spiteful and jealous.

by Anonymousreply 135April 6, 2021 10:41 PM

R134 Is Doria the black Rosamond Pike in I Care a Lot?? Hope Doria meets up with her Dianne Wiest.

by Anonymousreply 136April 6, 2021 11:01 PM

r136 That was the very first thing I thought of when I read r134's post too.

by Anonymousreply 137April 7, 2021 6:24 AM

This obsession with Doria is weird.

If there was something shady about Doria, Papa Markle or Sammy would have told us long ago.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2021 6:38 AM

I kind of like that Doria is shady and knows how to be silent and keep a low profile. She was in and out of the UK very quickly. In for the photo ops and then back to LA. Meghan is pure trash. At least Doria is naturally an attractive woman and wore the royal dress code for the photo opps better than Meghan did.

by Anonymousreply 139April 7, 2021 7:21 AM

You have to admire Doria's self-control. No doubt she has some dodgy things in her past, and it must have been an ordeal being scrutinised, waiting for the other shoe to drop. But now that MM is being vilified, expect some painful revelations.

by Anonymousreply 140April 7, 2021 7:29 AM

I'm not saying Meghan is like Diana but this reminds me of how the press had all these negative things to say about Diana and all these trash behind the scenes stories emerging, displaying the BRF as fucking SAINTS who have been done wrong and betrayed by Dirty, Demented Diana. Fuck you BRF sycophants!

by Anonymousreply 141April 7, 2021 1:41 PM

[quote] I'm not saying Meghan is like Diana but [...]

Anything after a "but" is known to be drivel.

by Anonymousreply 142April 7, 2021 1:48 PM

By the end of her life, Diana was acting so crazy that she kind of confirmed with Charles had been saying about her all along. Likewise, if the Harkles keep complaining about the BRF now that they're out of the fold and the others go on about their business, it will confirm that *they* were the problem, and not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 143April 7, 2021 2:47 PM

R141 it has nothing to do with the Royal family and everything to do with the tabloids' Tall Poppy Syndrome: they build some celeb up to better tear them down afterwards. The Brit tabloids acted even worse with Kate and tormenting her lasted for years. The same with Fergie (who is actually the royal spouse who most resembles Meghan) and Sophie, Edward's wife.

Meghan thought she'd get fawning coverage. Never happens. I think this is because she was unknown before Harry and hadn't been put throught the tabloid ringer like an A lister would have.

by Anonymousreply 144April 7, 2021 3:14 PM

Kate doesn’t seem so innocent.

by Anonymousreply 145April 7, 2021 6:44 PM

R43 Kate's outfit was pale yellow not white.

by Anonymousreply 146April 7, 2021 6:50 PM

Doria does shady correctly. Her daughter craves attention too much. It must be exasperating.

by Anonymousreply 147April 7, 2021 9:58 PM

Markle was NOT "put through tbe tabloid wringer" during her 17 months of "service," not even close to what Camilla and Catherine experienced. Contrary to Sparkles' never ending whining that BP didn't "protect" her, it was confirmed just today by Dan Wootten that BP repeatedly requested the tabs not cover certain experiences and generally bid them to go lightly on her.

In addition BP was covering up her consistent staff abuse and the bitch STILL did nothing but complain about them. Future business partners of the Harkles, you were warned.

by Anonymousreply 148April 7, 2021 10:15 PM

All the 'acting' jobs Markle ever got were thanks to her ex-husband's connections. She's lazy and a pain in the ass. She'll do nothing now. Harry's dumb and lazy too so these two are headed nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 149April 7, 2021 10:24 PM

Remember when Meghan let it be known a couple of years ago that she would only consider offers from projects with A List directors? I'm sure she was swamped with offers.

by Anonymousreply 150April 7, 2021 10:41 PM

I'm ready to trash the social climbing sociopathic narcissistic Meghan as much as anybody but the abuse of staff is a joke. Andrew is notorious for treating staff like garbage and they never went after him. I'm sure books could be written about his behavior. Maybe after the Queen is dead.

by Anonymousreply 151April 7, 2021 10:51 PM

Get back to us, r151, when Andrew loses 12 employees within two years.

That's 1 every 2 months.

Even Scott Rudin keeps employees longer than that.

by Anonymousreply 152April 7, 2021 10:55 PM

What do we suppose she’s actually doing to the employees?

by Anonymousreply 153April 8, 2021 5:42 AM

[QUOTE] Typical Sunshine Suchs minion tactic to disrupt the thread, [R121]. Blocking is best.

Fuck off, PR fixated Welp Troll.

by Anonymousreply 154April 8, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote] Even Scott Rudin keeps employees longer than that.

Funny you mentioned that. It looks like Rubin is about to be held accountable for his shit over the years. The New York Times allegedly was forced to kill a story about him a year or two ago about his behavior as a producer on Broadway. But now this from The Hollywood Reporter yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 8, 2021 5:54 AM

[QUOTE] Get back to us, [R151], when Andrew loses 12 employees within two years.

Shame you think it wise to defend a rapist who fucked sex slaves.

by Anonymousreply 156April 8, 2021 5:58 AM

For the last time, Andrew was never accused of being a rapist, and the legal-aged whores were not enslaved.

by Anonymousreply 157April 8, 2021 6:12 AM

R157 actually he was accused of being a rapist by the victim and she also claims she was trafficked for sex with him. And prostitution for anyone under the age of 18 in the UK is illegal sorry! Age of consent as 16 does not apply. Andrew is a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 158April 8, 2021 7:03 AM

If this was Virginia Roberts, she did not say that she was raped by Andrew. As for trafficking, it depends what you mean. She was not held captive, her passport taken from her.

by Anonymousreply 159April 8, 2021 7:10 AM

R159 lol you hate Meghan so much you’re gonna take Epstein & co’s side wtf is wrong with you.

“ Virginia Roberts, who has waived anonymity in her bid to support prosecution against the billionaire financier and convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, claims she was made to have sex with Prince Andrew three times when she was aged 17.”

by Anonymousreply 160April 8, 2021 7:13 AM

The age of sexual consent in the UK is 16, and in NY, where Virginia Roberts was employed, it is 17. So she was not underaged in her encounters with Prince Andrew. Furthermore, she was a sex worker, not a sex slave. Like any other employee, she was required to do as her employer instructed, in this case, have sex with PA. At no time did she say she was coerced or brutalised.

I am no fan of Prince Andrew or even the BRF, but it is obvious that the only goal of these greedy whores is a chunk of Jeffrey Epstein's large estate.

by Anonymousreply 161April 8, 2021 7:47 AM

R161 sex workers cannot be under the age of 18 in the Uk, the 16 year is for non sex work sex. She said that she was ‘made’ to have sex with him, that’s non consensual sex, or, rape.

by Anonymousreply 162April 8, 2021 8:08 AM

But ANNNDREWWWW!!!!

But kAtE's sKiRRRTsss!!!!

But rAYcIsMMMMM!!!!

Always the same with you Megstans when you want to derail a thread.

by Anonymousreply 163April 8, 2021 9:22 AM

Reportedly throwing hot tea at them, R153.

by Anonymousreply 164April 8, 2021 12:13 PM

R161 - only a pedophile would defend Andrew's perversions and crimes, so I guess you are a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 165April 8, 2021 12:54 PM

Doria may (or may not) be dodgy.

But - just for a moment imagine if we were in some scifi movie in which Meghan and her mother traded personalities, and it was a reserved, quietly strong Doria personality who had actually walked down that aisle and who then took on that title along with all those serious diplomatic missions, instead of The Greedy Tiara Grasper.

The entirety of the UK would have admired her to the point of mildly worshipping the very ground upon which she walked, and she would've gone down in the history books as one of the most popular members of the BRF ever to have lived.

What a difference a generation makes.

by Anonymousreply 166April 8, 2021 12:57 PM

R152 you STUPID, racist queen. Did it ever occur to you that the staff taking abuse from the royals had it in their minds that this is ok because they're born royals? Maybe they were thinking "who does this half breed outsider commoner black b i t c h think she is to order ME around?" I don't think Meghan is a saint but perhaps she was parroting what the other royals were doing in terms of giving directives to staff, etc.

by Anonymousreply 167April 8, 2021 1:08 PM

Oh, unclench, you tedious uptight frau, R165. Andrew paid a willing 17 year old hooker to fuck him, which she reported he did in a normal ordinary fashion.

by Anonymousreply 168April 8, 2021 1:11 PM

R167 crying RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSIZM!!! again.

... zzz ...

Btw, calling someone a "queen" on a gay board isn't the smartest idea one can have ...

by Anonymousreply 169April 8, 2021 1:11 PM

R165, you forgot to cry RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSIZM!!!1!11

by Anonymousreply 170April 8, 2021 1:13 PM

No one gives a flipping flying damn about her endless false cries of RACISM any longer. She overplayed that excuse and now it only pisses people off when she does it. Hehe. Game over, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 171April 8, 2021 1:24 PM

Her moronic fanbase still believes in her and all her lies, but apart from these loons literally ANY black and/or biracial person must have realised by now that they've been had.

by Anonymousreply 172April 8, 2021 1:31 PM

I think her " fans" are her and a Russian bot farm.

by Anonymousreply 173April 8, 2021 1:33 PM

[quote]who does this half breed outsider commoner black b i t c h think she is to order ME around?

Nobody thinks that way. You’d be a bad script writer.

by Anonymousreply 174April 8, 2021 1:36 PM

I hate to be unwoke, but most of Epstein's victims were wannabe hookers to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 175April 8, 2021 3:23 PM

*stepping around the puddle left by the what-about-Andrew troll*

Just as there are those who still support Mango Mussolini, there are those who think Meghan and Harry are justified. For some reason they identify with the butthurt and entitlement. We can’t do anything about it.

I’d love to know more about that “housekeeper” they hired, who used to work for the Beckhams. She doesn’t look like a pushover and she has an interesting background. Rebecca Mostow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2021 9:48 PM

That's their housekeeper? Yikes. Well, I'm sure Meghan will hire a lookalike as the nanny.

by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2021 11:49 PM

[QUOTE] Andrew paid a willing 17 year old hooker to fuck him, which she reported he did in a normal ordinary fashion.

Sad that you are a pedophile AND a Klan Granny! What a grim combination.

by Anonymousreply 178April 9, 2021 9:55 AM

Will you fuck off already, R178?

by Anonymousreply 179April 9, 2021 9:59 AM

[quote]Maybe they were thinking "who does this half breed outsider commoner black b i t c h think she is to order ME around?"

For.Heavens.Sake. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 180April 9, 2021 2:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!