Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The gay couple that tried to sleep with Samantha in SATC were a real couple and still together!

Giving you a little grin for your Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 1:05 AM

I don’t remember them but I haven’t watched the show since the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 10:51 PM

They managed to mention renovating their first MANHATTAN apartment, the birth of their daughter, their new HISTORIC townhouse in Brooklyn, and being on a hugely popular show (despite not even being an actor, tee-hee!) all within 30 seconds. How are people this vain?

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 11:45 PM

Sean Michael Kingston - is that his name - or something like that? I worked with him for two weeks many years ago. He was a really nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 1:00 AM

I want to know about this home in Brooklyn they bought. We need to give it a tasteful friends rundown.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!