Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is WW3 about to kick off?

Russia is massing troops on the Ukrainian border-4000 have been moved there as a year long ceasefire between both sides ends. Putin has told NATO not to send troops to Ukraine and Biden's calling Putin a killer is interpreted by the Russians as a call for regime change there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 10:10 PM

It feels overdue

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2021 8:54 PM

Dmitri, hold me: I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2021 8:56 PM

Is the Ukrainian in the UN? Doubt it matters since Russia has superior voting rights and holds Europe by the balls due to energy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2021 8:58 PM

I stand with Ukrainian because sometimes the guts can be hot and they are typically damn hard workers.

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2021 8:58 PM

No one cares enough about Ukraine to go to war with Russia over it. The only thing that could set off a major war is conflict in the Middle East. Not even North Korea. China doesn't give a shit about North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2021 9:01 PM

OP just wants to engage in a fantasy about blowing young soldiers who are about to go into battle.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2021 9:01 PM

no, stop worrying. He is just grandstanding as he knows he wouldn't stand a chance in hell against us. I doubt that China would help Russia because they don't want to be on our bad side either. Even though Trump made a mess of things, we are still powerful and others do fear us to some extent. And Trump did make the military stronger which I am sure Putin regrets now.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2021 9:03 PM

R6 No actually, but I guess you're projecting?

I'm in Europe,and it's headline news here.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2021 9:04 PM

Yes, but this will not be like WWI which began with the assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo.

Instead, this next WW will begin in Montecito, when a certain Duchess watches the William of Cambridge being installed as the Prince of Wales on the telly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2021 9:05 PM

I dream of blowing hot Ukrainian men. I’m not op, but I fail to see why that’s be a bad fantasy for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2021 9:07 PM

Nah, it's just Putin showing the world the size of his p***s!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2021 9:10 PM

Since when is Putin telling nato what to do?

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2021 9:22 PM

Mother, may I sleep with communism?

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2021 9:24 PM

Is russia still communist?

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2021 9:25 PM

I tried to warn you WW3 would happen under Biden.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2021 9:26 PM

And which of the Trump spawn are you, R15? Junior Mint? Gummy Grin? Daddy’s Fave? Forgotten Daughter? Or Son of First Whore?

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2021 9:30 PM

The face that launched 1000 ships!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2021 11:18 PM

Start storing up black eyeliner pencils. Soon we'll have to be drawing black lines up the back of our legs.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2021 11:24 PM

R9 I thought that started over bad reviews of their music.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2021 11:24 PM

Hole me Artur...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 4, 2021 12:45 AM

Russiapublicans plotting to make Biden look bad.

by Anonymousreply 21April 4, 2021 1:01 AM

Russopublicans is a good name.

by Anonymousreply 22April 4, 2021 6:59 AM

Nah. Russia's a paper tiger at this point. Admittedly a nuclear armed one with some of the best trolls outside 4chan.

by Anonymousreply 23April 4, 2021 7:10 AM

When I was very young I used to love music and movies from the 1940s. Because I was a stupid kid part of me wished we could be plunged into another world war just for the glamour of it all. Now as an adult I don’t think WW3 will be very glamorous and there won’t be swing music to take our troubles away.

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2021 7:11 AM

Glamour is dead. We fought in the Middle East for 20 years and all we got out of it was lumberjack beards and athleisure.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 7:21 PM

Shutup Boris, WW3 starts in China

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 8:05 PM

Putin is conducting a buildup around the eastern part of UKR that RU has semi-occupied, the Donbas region. He's probably deflecting from domestic issues that are intractable without regime change. However, war doesn't appear to be ready to flare up because the US started discussing one of Putin's pride and joy, the Kerch Strait Bridge - built by the Russians to connect Crimea and RU.

The longest bridge ever built by Russians and the longest in Europe. If war breaks out, that bridge will be among the first things to go! See below; it is a beauty.

I was reminded recently -

* Last time, the Russians had nothing to lose.

* Last time, the West was not expecting them.

[bold]NOTE:[/bold]BTW, Michael Flynn was the Director of National Intelligence in 2014 and completely missed the UKR invasion. Obama fired him three months later. Make of that what you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 8:57 PM

The West hasn't done much to help Taiwan in the past 60+ years?

We're also a bit busy on domestic issues in every Country at the minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote]No one cares enough about Ukraine to go to war with Russia over it. The only thing that could set off a major war is conflict in the Middle East. Not even North Korea. China doesn't give a shit about North Korea.

R5 - Two words: Buffer state.

Lots of people care: in the EU and NATO. Even Erdogan in Turkey cares.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 10:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!