Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Charles sexted underage boys

He admitted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2021 4:45 AM

Is he too rich and famous to be prosecuted?

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2021 3:52 AM

Doesn't everyone coming onto kids always claim publicly that they thought they were of age?

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2021 3:52 AM

Could any of them possibly have found her attractive?

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2021 3:57 AM

No one, R3. People just pretend to be.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2021 4:01 AM

It's James Charles. Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2021 4:29 AM

Texting is creepy. Crossing state lines and paying for sex is against the law, or so they tell me.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2021 4:33 AM

So there is more than just the one who he said lied about his age?

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2021 4:40 AM

Isn't this a pattern with this person now? This is like the 3rd or 4th time he's been busted on some kind of sex mess? Why can't he be cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2021 4:45 AM

Will it go to jail now?

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2021 4:52 AM

If they lied about their ages, he would have receipts.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2021 4:54 AM

The BBC article said that the US age of consent is 18, but there is no uniform age of consent in the United States

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2021 4:56 AM

Even if they were old enough he'd still be going to Hell.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2021 5:04 AM

One age of consent for all states would defuse a lot of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2021 5:12 AM

Are we sure he’s not a 14 year old baby dyke?

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2021 7:14 AM

What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2021 8:46 AM

Screenshots of some of what he sent to these boys - plenty of him demanding they send him pics, etc. And some tragic ass shots from him (censored, don't worry)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2021 9:04 AM

If he were a Republican congressman you would be calling for his lynching.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2021 9:05 AM

R17 Do you really think anyone on DL is going to defend James Charles?

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2021 9:06 AM

Kill it with fire!

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2021 9:07 AM

He's a teenager himself, no? As much as I find his fame revolting, a 19 y.o sexting a 16 y.o shouldn't e a crime. It's not a clear line though. A 21 y.o seems a lot more mature than a 19 y.o nd a 25 y.o seems waaaaay more mature than 21 y.o. A 25 y.o sexting teens definitely seems gross.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2021 9:11 AM

R20 Charles is 21 and this last kid he got caught up with is 16

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2021 9:14 AM

Typical white racist f@gg0t pedo who probably would have given those boys AIDS and blamed a Black man for giving it to him.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2021 9:14 AM

[quote] If he were a Republican congressman you would be calling for his lynching.

Yeah, because a “makeup influencer” can do just as much damage as a member of Congress.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2021 11:20 AM

He's trans-adjacent so he will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2021 11:27 AM

How old was he when he did it?

I don't even care but I just thought I would be polite to OP.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2021 11:34 AM

Just looking at him it’s apparent there is something wrong with him. He should never have been given the platform and attention that he has.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2021 11:53 AM

Ya think so R26???

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2021 11:54 AM

Is he a mod on reddit?

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2021 12:03 PM

Who the hell is he?

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2021 12:19 PM

A cock hungry attention whore, who chases after barely legal straight cock. Basically, he's setting back gay rights about 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2021 12:23 PM

r23 it was likely a hamfisted attempt to discuss the ethical inconsistencies among some here.

r18 not specifically but I imagine the twink chasers have had their share of stories. albeit, the difference being they were likely on adult sites while charles seems to prefer the playground.

r8 tween girls.

r1 more often the problem with these types of 'celebs' is less about power than stupidity.. it often cycles around to the inability to tell what might be real or a stunt/hoaxes, blackmail (or associations with warring parties that make it appear as it was blackmail, extortion, entrapment, as to the only reason they're coming forward, doing interviews, releasing evidence, before going to authorities, often perjuring themselves in the process, and the amount of 'victims' that go to authorities after pressure but often drop the case during investigation, etc)

but in contrast, consider the likes of Onision, which had more graphic evidence since the 2000s and it took decades to get anyone in the public interested in it. it's ostritch syndrome, which leads people to be more apt to blame video games and music than to target the individuals where youth are involved.

also the reality of homosexuality involved - even if the lads are str8, most of them are in a gay'ish business, so they don't garner much credibility or public support. the lgbt community & institutions stay as far as they can from these kind of things unless they have a political incentive... but that's usually about trashing the prep more than concerns for the victims. . . which frequently are put under a microscope in the community while also being shunned at the same time.

the larger public doesn't have much empathy for teen male victims.

and it doesn't help that homophobic orgs will use this clown for propaganda. . . making it out to be worse than it is. Which it's bad but if presented as an extreme... puts everyone on the defensive regardless of the wrong of it .. leading to a focus on the extremes in lgbt culture. toss in the fact that's it's more likely to cycle in 'celebrity' gossip or religious right news than the mainstream just means most people are going to be dismissive of it for that reason alone.

there's no 'winning' for anyone involved... so most would rather not get involved.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2021 12:52 PM

"I didn't know his age. It was an accident!" This excuse is believable the first time, but not the 4th, 5th, or however many this is for him now. As they say "once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern." It's obvious he has a thing for underage boys. He lives in Los Angeles where sexy men are a dime a dozen. It isn't like he lives in the sticks with only 3 gay guys to choose from. With his fame, money, and lots of men being into feminine twinks, he could easily find one if he wanted to. There is no excuse for this. And an apology video didn't help Austin Jones any, who did a very similar thing and still ended up being sentenced to 10 years in prison.

If James is lucky enough to avoid charges and jail time, he needs to smarten up and quit doing this once and for all while he still can. If he doesn't, then he is even more stupid than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2021 12:59 PM

They never stop and never get rehabilitated, r32.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2021 1:03 PM

He's always given me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2021 1:16 PM

So he says he was using his Explore page as a dating site. What kind of content is he looking at that the algorithm recommends children's accounts to him?

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2021 1:59 PM

I'll give you a pass, once, if you hook up with someone who lies about their age. But the first time you're burned, should put you on guard for every other time after that first time. This freak is looking for underaged guys. This is no oopsy.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2021 2:07 PM

The guy is in a bad spot. He is utlra fem and not particularly attractive, but famous and wealthy. He is a prime target for the tic tok gay baiters. I don't think he has a lot of outlets to meet guys regularly. If someone cute dms him and claims to be 18 what can you do? I don't think he is a predator. I think he is just a normal guy who thinks with his dick. The last time he was called a predator it turned out it was all false - the guy came to his room and made out with him. Tati even apoligized and recanted. I think he is just a target and an easy target. He should be more social media savvy.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2021 2:19 PM

This has happened more than once R37, and even after getting called out for it, he's continued to do it.

The incident with Tati accusing him of "tricking a straight guy" isn't related to all these examples of Charles messaging underage boys, something he's admitted to doing.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2021 2:25 PM

[quote]I don't think he has a lot of outlets to meet guys regularly

He lives in Los Angeles. There's plenty of options for him meet guys regularly. But that doesn't given him the sense of power and control over them he obviously likes.

[quote]If someone cute dms him and claims to be 18 what can you do?

Uh, ignore them? And fuck off with pretending he actually thought they were 18. One of them had his age - 15 - all over his TikTok, and Charles wished him happy birthday on his 16th birthday. Not to mention the fact that they LOOKED LIKE KIDS.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2021 2:25 PM

[QUOTE] So he says he was using his Explore page as a dating site. What kind of content is he looking at that the algorithm recommends children's accounts to him?

I don’t follow any underage guys on TikTok, but it’s constantly serving me young muscular teens without their shirts. I’m not excusing James’ behavior as he clearly goes the extra step considering he actually messages them, but it’s not hard to get exposed to half naked adolescents on Explore.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2021 2:33 PM

What gay man, into men, is going to want to hook up with some makeup wearing mess like that? What is sexy and attractive about that? Who is fucking that other than people who want some money?

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote]Who the hell is he?

He is an abortion that somehow crawled out of the trash can and grew up to be a Youtube makeup instructor.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2021 2:49 PM

I opened my page now to this lad, who I’m assuming is 18 or 19. He doesn’t list his age anywhere on TikTok or Instagram. You think some algorithm can tell the difference between him and a 17 year old with the same physique doing the same stuff? They’ve got high schoolers on here who look like they could be post-grads. These goddamn baby face bodybuilders have blurred the lines all up.

Now that says nothing about James Charles who clearly has a thing for boys and engages in predatory behavior. I don’t know what his targets looked like, for instance. Maybe they were obviously teeny boppers. I’m just saying that the lines are not clear cut, and social media platforms are pushing these ripped youngsters with grown man bodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2021 2:52 PM

R41: He's apparently an internet-famous makeup artist-----now we live in world where something that obscure and useless makes you wealthy and influential. He has a following. God knows who they are but it's a following and some of them are probably the underage kids he likes.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2021 2:57 PM

W&W for R12.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2021 2:59 PM

What R43 said. No sympathy for "James Charles" (my gawd, even the name is a cliche), but in general, some of these "kids" may just be REALLY interested in someone in their 20's, and not only don't feel any 'predatory' pressure to hook up with them, but are turned on.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2021 3:03 PM

R17 shows who is behind the this thread.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2021 3:05 PM

Note how R40 had to qualify what they said - they don't [bold]follow[/bold] any underage guys, when all I originally referred to was what content was being looked at. And of course, then just HAS to link to some teenager. The very fact you're using terms like "teeny boppers" and "youngsters" whilst being on a site like TikTok tells us all we need to know about you, R40/R43. Trying to get your defence in early, eh?

R46 So you're blaming the children? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2021 3:05 PM

So these kids are into women?

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2021 3:08 PM

That dude at R43's link is smokin HOT. Would any of you actually ask if he's 17 if you were in your 20's?

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2021 3:14 PM

R50 Yes, you disgusting cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2021 3:16 PM

What the fuck are you blabbing about, R48? Will you stop speaking in circles and say what the fuck you want to say already? You’re accusing me of being a pedophile because I have a TikTok account?

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2021 3:19 PM

Is that steel mill in China still in operation?

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2021 3:22 PM

R51. "Uh, I'm 22...can you show me your ID to make sure you're 18 or over?"

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote]"Uh, I'm 22...can you show me your ID to make sure you're 18 or over?"

I'm not a prude and I think I live in the real world, but this is not a real world scenario. But if you have some type of celebrity and you've been burned by this shit before. You ask.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2021 3:38 PM

Everything that’s wrong with Zoomer gays. Who’d even want to sext that?

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2021 3:44 PM

There are plenty of hot (legal) dudes in LA, even straight ones, who are so clout-obsessed that they would be ALL OVER James in a nano-second. It's not like he's looking for love on IG/Snap, so the fact that this continues to happen is telling. Getting legal dick should not be a problem for him. Also, his banter in those screenshots is so juvenile. Very high school girl. I know he's young, but damn.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2021 3:46 PM

This has happened with him before. He's been accused of predatory behavior.

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2021 3:47 PM

The best way to protect minor and adults would be the companies putting in age verification. If the companies won't, the government should force it.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2021 3:50 PM

Given that he's already been cancelled once, can he be recancelled?

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2021 3:57 PM

You were expecting more mature, waggish commentary from James Charles, R57? He probably graduated high school by the skin of his teeth and hasn’t cracked a book since, so he’ll always sound like a high school girl because that’s where his level of education peaks. His failure to matriculate is partially why he prefers such young company. The body gets older, but the brain is forever 17.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2021 4:02 PM

Cancel her! God I've listened to one video of it's ONE time and I have no idea how anyone could get a boner for that voice. Idk what it is about it but it doesn't sound real almost like a voice changer or faux hightening of the pitch to sound more female. He's fucking creepy, gross and weird.

Looking back I should've jumped on the "man in make-up" bullshit on YouTube back in 2006, would be fucking rich as hell right now while possesing zero talent lmao.

Honestly though he paints the exact same face every single time. If it was fun or unique looks like Drag Queens do I could see why he'd be famous but it's make-up skills are very baby's first contour.

Regardless the old bitches in this tread going to bat for a child groomer is suuuuuuuuuuper gross. Some things in life just should never be argued for, someone oogling, demanding pictures or grooming children for sexual contact is vile, seek help immediately. If you're a 50 year old man you shouldn't be looking at anyone under 35 at most otherwise it's CREEPY ass territory.

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2021 4:08 PM

If I was James Charles I would NEVER chat/im with another young looking man again unless he KNOWS then and even then like family only. If he keeps this up he is going to do some time. Personally, i think he would be better off transitioning like Nikita and Nikki. It’s accepted in that community and JC makes a terrible man. As femme as he looks, no gay man is going to date him.

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2021 4:09 PM

My gawd, the dude above who said he's probably never had an education was RIGHT. Not even 5-6 seconds into his 'confession', he pronounces the word "important" as "impor-int".

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2021 4:22 PM

He's a freak and the fact that he's famous and rich means the world is beyond fucked, but the idiots online screaming that he's a pedophile...I can't. 20 and 16 isn't THAT bad. The way some of the Gen Zers are talking on twitter, you'd think he got caught messing around at a day care.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2021 4:27 PM

Interesting analysis of his video apology. This guy talks about how his blinking increases as he brings up different issues, suggesting he's not telling the truth once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote] I can't.

You can’t what?

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2021 4:31 PM

The overlooked obvious explanation is that Mlle. Charles is hung like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2021 4:35 PM

"The way some of the Gen Zers are talking on twitter, you'd think he got caught messing around at a day care. "

Agreed,

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2021 4:38 PM

R68 she bought a $7 million house last year. That's my explanation

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2021 4:42 PM

The "beauty" community would give the "drama" community a run for its money.

All of them are so frequently involved in immature and teenage drama that it would make 12 year old gossipy girls yell "enough already."

[quote]"The way some of the Gen Zers are talking on twitter, you'd think he got caught messing around at a day care. "

Actually, the way they're talking, you'd think he was a rethug politician trying to hook up with a teenager...oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2021 4:52 PM

Half of his wikipedia page is about drama he's been involved in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2021 5:04 PM

This is sad, he is a handsome man and talented make up artist. He needs to quit trying to look like woman and focus on his business before the blows it and ends up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2021 5:12 PM

he is a handsome man - hahaha

and talented make up artist - lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2021 5:15 PM

I hate his voice so much.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2021 5:16 PM

I think he's been accused around 8 times, seriously, of trolling for under-18 boys.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2021 5:24 PM

Look, I know he lives in LA but he can't really go out and meet guys. He is famous. He is very much a product of the social media generation. He has proof these guys pretended to be something they are not. I get the whole "we can't blame the children" but if you DM a gay celeb with a sexually ambiguous message and get a response...I mean...and yeah it is not the first time but again--he is an easy target. Honestly, I think he is incredibly lonely and if a cute guy pays him the attention he tends to react hard. Look at that douche guy who used him to get Coachella tickets. He got full VIP treatment for himself and his friends by using James.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2021 5:24 PM

[quote] he is a handsome man and talented make up artist.

How to lose all credibility with the inclusion of two adjectives.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2021 5:32 PM

R77 he could easily meet guys in LA. He's not exactly alone in being famous and rich. There are PLENTY of legal hotties in town. He's either choosing to be creepy or he's just a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2021 5:35 PM

r79 Honestly I think he is a fucking moron when it comes to this.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2021 5:37 PM

Yaaaaas kween. Yaaas.

He exits because of social media, yaaas (kween)?

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2021 5:41 PM

He is sadly another pathetic gay man who lusts for lovers who do not want him or whom he cannot have. This is a way to manage his anxiety over intimacy and love - never being in a real position to enjoy it and work for it - by never getting with an appropriate partner.

by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2021 5:51 PM

R82 He's definitely acting out his high school/middle school fantasies. He knows exactly what he did and how old those boys were. I don't sense a great future for this one.

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2021 5:53 PM

R48 You must be exceptionally simple if you think I was in any way talking in circles. You're very obviously a pervert, the fact you're defending his actions just proves that.

R61 Hilariously, he actually describes himself as mature for his age, saying he has the maturity of a 40 year old.

R79 He's creepy. The screenshots of the messages he sent, demanding pics, insulting them when they won't agree. The fact he's talked about flying guys to LA and so on, and we know from the Gage Gomez incident he then uses that to pressure them to get what he wants. And again, the fact he's looking out of state - he doesn't want anyone local because he wants them to be entirely reliant on him to get back home. Plus, the Implication.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote]One age of consent for all states would defuse a lot of this mess.

So would adults not going after teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2021 6:08 PM

r79 Uhh Gage Gomez took advantage of him. Pretended to be interested in him to get him and his friends VIP Cohcella access. You see video of the first day when it is Gabe and James alone, Gabe all touchy feeling, then when his friends show, he dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2021 6:12 PM

I must be old because I can see how a 21 year might be able to relate to a teenager. Similar cohorts. I was never more horny than when I was a teenager. Anyway, it's illegal but he's young himself.

It's not like he was 40 and doing it. He was barely 20 years old. 7 years ago I was 33. 7 years ago he was 15.

Just saying, there's a difference. This is why I don't understand why teachers ages 21 are hired to teach. They have little life experience and and are still in a cohort with a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2021 6:14 PM

This is when “researching younger demographics” goes horribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2021 6:15 PM

r87 he is savvy in Social Media and built an empire but I think he is socially awkward. I know plenty of guys like him, successful but clueless about their looks. I think he feels like he should have the Instagram fitness model as a BF. I don't think he gets how average his looks are. Or he does and uses money and fame to compensate. Hell, I would if I were not perfect.

by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2021 6:17 PM

13 and 14, 15 year olds are just wrong but I can understand the attraction to a mature 17 year old about to turn 18 who is over 6 foot, with a deep voice and sounds like a MAN.

by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2021 6:17 PM

That is true. My first girlfriend was 16/17and I was 20. We were in the same organization and had the same friends. I think the online nature of this and the fact that JC keeps doing it over and over makes it kind of weird.

by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2021 7:05 PM

In the real world I would think that most people can live with a 3 or 4 year age difference. But because this guy or whatever his pronouns are has some level of celebrity, everything he does is amplified, especially with a generation where even a kiss on the cheek can be a sexual assault. He needs a fucking manager/handler or an assistant who can hire young looking rent boys for him, if that's his thing.

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2021 7:20 PM

I can't even imagine fucking this thing. Jesus Christ what a dick wilter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 2, 2021 7:24 PM

I have no idea who or what a James Charles is but having taken one look at them this is obviously a transphobic hate campaign.

by Anonymousreply 94April 2, 2021 7:29 PM

She is 3/4 transitioned already: I say go for it!!!

(At this stage wtf not?)

by Anonymousreply 95April 2, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]I have no idea who or what a James Charles is but having taken one look at them this is obviously a transphobic hate campaign.

This statement makes no sense.

Just because the dude wears full face makeup, doesn't mean he thinks he's a woman.

Typical reinforcement of gender stereotypes that permeates the underlying notions of the T agenda.

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2021 8:13 PM

ugly ugly ugly

by Anonymousreply 97April 2, 2021 8:21 PM

R84, link to the screenshots por favor?

by Anonymousreply 98April 2, 2021 9:22 PM

R98 see R16

by Anonymousreply 99April 2, 2021 11:31 PM

This isn't fair! I only did that to Grayson Dolan because Jeffree Star lied and told me he was one of those straight guys into trannies and crossdressers and was attracted to me but afraid to express it. Jeffree was my idol at the time and told me if I wanted my very own straight guy like Nathan Schwandt, I had to go for it, and I did to my eternal regret. He was the one who coached me to do it when Grayson's asleep. I've apologized to Gray repeatedly. I don't know what more I can do.

by Anonymousreply 100April 2, 2021 11:32 PM

Gage Gomez was a total clout chaser, who then tried to claim that James "me too'd" him. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 101April 2, 2021 11:33 PM

R101 Sure, but it's not like Gage being pathetic means James isn't. They both knew what they were doing. The only real question is was that them in the ferris wheel?

by Anonymousreply 102April 2, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote]Sure, but it's not like Gage being pathetic means James isn't. They both knew what they were doing.

Completely agree. It was obviously a two-way transactional arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 103April 2, 2021 11:37 PM

EWWWWW! What is it? Quick, step on it!

by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2021 11:44 PM

It's CALIFORNIA-----so they will NEVER investigate.....Just ask Bryan Singer...

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2021 11:46 PM

I Gage Gomez another famous-for-the-internet makeup artist/influencer? The silly talk about these nobodies is entertaining but wasting your time caring? That's a problem.

by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2021 12:50 AM

Does this person even have a penis and balls?

by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2021 2:41 AM

Guys who fuck crossdressers are not heterosexual. You're still fucking a dude no matter how much you try to turn your brain into a pretzel to claim otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2021 3:53 AM

He's so fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2021 3:55 AM

[quote] It's CALIFORNIA-----so they will NEVER investigate.....

That's what you think.

by Anonymousreply 110April 3, 2021 3:59 AM

The issue isn't harmless chats. The issues is the exchange of porn from an adult (Charles) to a minor or worse these children (or fake children) sending child poor over the internet. That is illegal. Then dd in the option to transport a minor over state lines.

Now anyone that talks to someone seriously online naturally checks out their social media. He could have easily found out these guys were fake via a Facebook or Instagram account giving away their age. He didn't want to know which is why he's in hot water.

Ans Charles is in the Trap House that features some of the most popular American TikTokers. There is no way he can't pull hot dick on his own. Sometimes he may have to pay, but this bitch makes hundreds of thousands to millions a year. No excuses for his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 111April 3, 2021 4:40 AM

[quote]r41 What gay man, into men, is going to want to hook up with some makeup wearing mess like that? What is sexy and attractive about that? Who is fucking that other than people who want some money?

I believe Miss Charles has a pattern of fixating on str8 guys (or I guess, half the times, youths). When straight men do go through with same sex acts, it's generally with pretty, femme twinks. Or cross dressers.

by Anonymousreply 112April 3, 2021 5:00 AM

A lot of str8 guys will fuck cds or trans on the side, but most will not be BF material. Charles is at a disadvantage dressed mainly as a man.

by Anonymousreply 113April 3, 2021 1:08 PM

He needs to move to Las Vegas where the age of consent is 16.

by Anonymousreply 114April 3, 2021 2:22 PM

I’m not sure James Charles has ever even had sex. He just keeps getting fixated on inappropriate people.

by Anonymousreply 115April 3, 2021 2:28 PM

Yes, he seems to be attracted to little sporty/femmey twinks. Two queens in a bedroom = scissoring (if anything)

by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2021 2:46 PM

She shoud go by “Jane Charlotte.” She should get a sexy long weave, and commence with some real men who could fuck her ass good. She even has the cash to get implants and a BBL immediately. She could be getting the mens in about two weeks or less!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117April 3, 2021 2:51 PM

[quote]He needs to move to Las Vegas where the age of consent is 16.

I don't think he matters what the age of consent is. He is constantly going to be called out for this because their are always going to be guys who are looking to fuck him over for clout or some kind of payoff.

There is a reason why Bryan Singer walks free. He learned how to stay on the line, then connected with Helix studios and an agency in LA that specializes in supplying twinks.

by Anonymousreply 118April 3, 2021 3:05 PM

R118 that is what he needs, a gatekeeper to vet these clout chasers.

by Anonymousreply 119April 3, 2021 3:15 PM

Can't he get on Grindr? At this point, if he isn't confirming these guys are legal(easy enough to do these days), before sexting them. It is on him.

I would personally be paranoid as hell, if I were a celebrity interacting with possible sex partners in this manner.

by Anonymousreply 120April 3, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote] I don't think he matters what the age of consent is.

Oh, dear!

[quote]because their are always going to be guys

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 121April 3, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote]He is constantly going to be called out for this because their are always going to be guys who are looking to fuck him over for clout or some kind of payoff.

Or, and I know this is a radical idea, he could stop going after kids.

by Anonymousreply 122April 3, 2021 4:36 PM

Can r121 get raped in the ass and left for dead on the side of the road? THX!

by Anonymousreply 123April 3, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote]Or, and I know this is a radical idea, he could stop going after kids.

This is clearly a pattern with this guy and he needs a handler or just to stay the fuck off of the socials, but he's not raiding nursery schools. Let's not go overboard with the "kids" thing.

by Anonymousreply 124April 3, 2021 4:59 PM

Well, it will always appear as “kids” when you are talking about a 20 year old with considerable wealth compared to a 16 year old in HS. If it was a 20 year old going to the same Church, and the parents knew one another, it would be different. And if the wealth was not in the picture. But with his wealth, he can easily exploit 15 f 16 year old kids. In his situation, he should NOT be “talking” to anyone under 18 or still in HS. He is setting himself up to be cancelled or jailed.

by Anonymousreply 125April 3, 2021 6:02 PM

It really is about exploitation. He's in his 20s, rich and internet famous and going after high school kids in podunk towns is just fucking wrong and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 126April 3, 2021 6:15 PM

Thank you, r112.

As gay men, we're attracted to alpha masc stereotypes. Butthese commenters shrieking that no one could be attracted to such a femme don't realize that HALF THE PEOPLE WANT FEMMES.

Straight guys are looking for the soft, feminine essence and the contrast to themselves. My drag queen / trans friends pull in WAY more dicks' attention than me or my gay friends because most men prefer women.

It's made me extremely envious, but not enough to cross dress or chop my dick off.

by Anonymousreply 127April 3, 2021 6:25 PM

I am a trans and bitd I had absolutely no problem getting a str8 guy to fuck me. The problem was more about trying to establish relationships beyond fuck buddies. I eventually did find a guy to settle down with, but it wasn’t easy. In the end, most younger str8 guys eventually wants kids and a family. The guys who have been married with kids and are through with that process are easier to settle down with because they did their procreation duties and don’t care what others thinkmof their partners, even they even know.

by Anonymousreply 128April 3, 2021 7:16 PM

When I look a Tik-Tok all I get are talking dogs.

by Anonymousreply 129April 3, 2021 7:29 PM

R125 Plus add in the celebrity factor. And the fact he's transporting them to LA. He's a predator.

by Anonymousreply 130April 3, 2021 8:01 PM

R130 yes, when you have unequal relationships on top of an age difference then you have a predator. If he escapes the law this time, he had best never chat/im with younger men again.

by Anonymousreply 131April 3, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote] But these commenters shrieking that no one could be attracted to such a femme don't realize that HALF THE PEOPLE WANT FEMMES.

You shrieking twice as loud isn’t going to make it true that half of people want femmes.

by Anonymousreply 132April 3, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote] When I look a Tik-Tok all I get are talking dogs.

When I look at TikTok, I see young men relentlessly thrusting their bulges at me. TikTok’s algorithm does a good job of showing people what they want to see.

by Anonymousreply 133April 3, 2021 10:23 PM

Except it is teen guys going after him, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 134April 3, 2021 10:55 PM

Most straight men are repulsed by femme gays. They don't look as them as "like a woman." They think they're freaks.

by Anonymousreply 135April 4, 2021 12:07 AM

Charles can play the victim and rage-blink through predator accusations all he likes, shrieking "THEY messaged ME!"

But he's pretending he doesn't know who HE actually is and why they're messaging him. He's a multi-millionaire public figure 5 or 6 years older than them that has the attention of their underage world. He knows exactly who his audience is, why twinks are messaging and that they're fame-whoring.

But he repeatedly chooses to indulge the inappropriate relationships and just go for those little boys.

by Anonymousreply 136April 4, 2021 3:31 AM

He's way into it.

by Anonymousreply 137April 4, 2021 3:31 AM

R134 You know he doesn't have to reply, right? He doesn't have to demand they send nudes. He doesn't need to send them photos of his ass. He doesn't need to offer to give them "road head". He doesn't need to fly them out to LA.

Christ his defenders are fucking dumb.

by Anonymousreply 138April 4, 2021 9:46 AM

r138 have you seen him in his videos? As business savvy as he is, he has the emotional maturity of a 16-year-old. He is a target for these gay baiters. There are two people who could shed light on all of this, the Dolan Twins. They were all part of the Sister squad and then suddenly they were not longer BFFS. They have never spoke on what happened.

by Anonymousreply 139April 4, 2021 1:36 PM

The Dolan twins were part of the Sister Squad? Mary!

by Anonymousreply 140April 4, 2021 1:59 PM

I really hopes he gets put away. I'm tired of this thing, that I have nothing in common with, being the face of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 141April 4, 2021 2:04 PM

r141 it's always guys like him, isn't it? I'm also tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 142April 4, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote]As business savvy as he is, he has the emotional maturity of a 16-year-old.

That is almost always the case. People who were busted in high school and who couldn't get laid, get stuck in that period of life so they end up going after 16/17 year olds. It reminds of the people on here who are always posting Tik Tok twinks, they are stuck in certain period of time and can't get past it.

by Anonymousreply 143April 4, 2021 2:54 PM

Makes the claim he used to catfish guys at his high school seem more credible. Here's hoping he stopped that, at least

by Anonymousreply 144April 4, 2021 3:55 PM

My boyfriend is older than me by more than that.

by Anonymousreply 145April 4, 2021 3:56 PM

he would fit right in here

by Anonymousreply 146April 4, 2021 3:57 PM

Am touching myself up with his forthcoming Incarceration color line as I type! The moody Sodomy At Midnight shade makes me feel so Jean Genet and street tough!

by Anonymousreply 147April 4, 2021 4:13 PM

At this point I think he’s just touching himself, period.

by Anonymousreply 148April 4, 2021 4:16 PM

I don’t get what passes for celebrities these days. I mean him, Jeffree Starr etc... WTF. Miss the days of actual stars who have talent and some mystery around them.

by Anonymousreply 149April 4, 2021 5:13 PM

How much of the public reaction is homophobia though? Flyouts are common in LA, where the celebrity buys plane tickets for random hot fans to LA for sex. Logan Paul talked about how his brother Jake did that all the time and girls would arrive at their house that Jake forgot about. Jake is still around and making millions with boxing matches.

by Anonymousreply 150April 4, 2021 5:24 PM

r138 This is all true but again, how much of the public's reaction is homophobia? There are many examples of straight guys and girls getting away with this.

by Anonymousreply 151April 4, 2021 5:28 PM

Oh yes, those pillars of ethics, the Paul brothers, surely just the people to emulate. And as for "flyouts are common" - oh please.

And a straight YouTuber - Austin Jones - went to prison for doing this with girls, so spare the howling of "homophobia". You could only credibly claim that if he did nothing wrong - but he did.

by Anonymousreply 152April 4, 2021 6:11 PM

This is just like rock stars fucking underage groupies. They've always been prosecuted for that.

by Anonymousreply 153April 4, 2021 6:39 PM

r152 Austin Jones got minors to produce child porn for him at least 30 times, some as young as 14. We've yet to see if James got any minors to send him cp. He has paid adults to send him self-made porn though. No one is saying that Logan and Jake Paul aren't scum. I'm simply wondering if there isn't a double standard playing out in the harshness of the moral and perhaps soon, legal judgments.

by Anonymousreply 154April 4, 2021 6:48 PM

r153 No one has accused James of fucking minors, not even the minors themselves. This is strictly limited to the digital realm, at least so far.

by Anonymousreply 155April 4, 2021 6:50 PM

R154 He attempted to though, that much is clear from the screenshots. And no, there is no double standard, except you trying to excuse his behaviour with all manner of stupid arguments.

by Anonymousreply 156April 4, 2021 7:25 PM

The story of him inviting a straight guy to attend Coachella Music Festival with him where they did a little hand holding got so pathetic.

James ended up screeching and crying that he wanted to be held. [italic] Eeeeeeeeereeeee ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 157April 4, 2021 7:43 PM

I just had YouTube recommend one of his videos. This creep is getting 6-30 million views. That equates to millions a year in YouTube money, plus his endorsements. So anyone saying it be hard for him to find dick don’t understand how much resources this guy has. He could setup a team to find kids on their 18th birthdays if he so chooses. He’s got plenty of money. I forgot to mention his makeup line which made millions before COVID.

There are just no excuses for his behavior. Given his wealth, he’ll get the best lawyers and PR folks to give him advice and this will be swept under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 158April 4, 2021 11:42 PM

Not obsolving James of guilt but these guys know what they are doing. They know he is an easy target with 20+ million followers. Any lit of bit of clout they can steal only makes them that much more famous.

by Anonymousreply 159April 5, 2021 12:01 AM

His fake acrylic nails are just as horrible as his voice.

by Anonymousreply 160April 5, 2021 1:05 AM

[quote][R138] This is all true but again, how much of the public's reaction is homophobia? There are many examples of straight guys and girls getting away with this.

Is it still homophobia when Matt Gaetz is fighting for his job over a girl who's only 17?

by Anonymousreply 161April 5, 2021 7:35 AM

He has posted his "Accountable" video. You know. The one where you dress in black, with minimal make up, and tell the judge you recognise you've sinned, but are not really a bad girl underneath. Oh and by the way: get a zillion more views equalling a zillion more in cash. Yay me!

by Anonymousreply 162April 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Switch the genders of the victims to girls and I wonder where his career would be right now...

by Anonymousreply 163April 5, 2021 11:34 AM

In that case, he’d probably be a very powerful politician.

by Anonymousreply 164April 5, 2021 4:51 PM

So it appears the latest minor, 16 at the time, offered to cum on video/photo for James and James accepted with a text response, assuming no photoshop. If everything checks out, this would constitute receipt of child porn.

by Anonymousreply 165April 6, 2021 2:43 AM

R165 If that is true, She is going to jail. I don’t even understand why she wants little twink fem boys. You can tell she is a full bottom. What is some little biy going to do for her? Mama James needs to try a MAN and leave the little kids to video games and puberty.

by Anonymousreply 166April 6, 2021 3:13 AM

If this little bitch goes to prison that ass is getting TORE THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 167April 6, 2021 3:16 AM

R167 you know THAT. Those cons are going to love her almost female little self, and with her make up skills she will be popular. It could work out better for her than trying to im straight little boyz.

by Anonymousreply 168April 6, 2021 3:38 AM

r166 He seems most attracted to the 16-22 age group, straight/straightacting, keeps asking for pics of armpit hair, pics of them flexing. I wouldn't say he's into fem, more like into the straight boy characters of teen dramas. Multiple boys have said he lost interest when they grew out facial hair, so a very specific type/age range. He's definitely said in interviews he's a total bottom that's grossed out by other guys buttholes.

r167 That's the other thing. He gets the most offers from str8 guys who are into chicks with dicks and crossdressers. They keep asking to fuck him with a wig on the DL but none of them want a relationship and gay/bi guys aren't attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 169April 6, 2021 3:43 AM

r168 She'd have her pick of sausage if she was willing to take on older tranny chasers but alas is too picky

by Anonymousreply 170April 6, 2021 3:47 AM

The T agenda is a pedo agenda. I warned you.

by Anonymousreply 171April 6, 2021 3:48 AM

From what I’ve seen of her “tastes” I think anyone over 18 is being generous. This is not a good look for her. If she escapes charges this time, she is going to have to look for dudes her age. One more 16 year old and she will be jailed as a sex offender and then her life is over.

by Anonymousreply 172April 6, 2021 3:49 AM

R170 the problem is most of those older tranny chasers are bottoms. That is why the Trannys don’t want them.

by Anonymousreply 173April 6, 2021 3:51 AM

R171 fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 174April 6, 2021 3:52 AM

r172 The older ones don't report as much since it's not a big deal. Gage Gomez was 20, as was Zara Larsson's exboyfriend that he DMed, and Shawn Mendes was a year older, around 20, when James kept flirting with him and allegedly making him feel sexually harassed.

by Anonymousreply 175April 6, 2021 4:02 AM

He just needs to find a nice girl and settle down.

by Anonymousreply 176April 6, 2021 4:05 AM

r175 And who could forget the time he met up with Dylan Geick to cheat on Jackson Krecioch

by Anonymousreply 177April 6, 2021 4:09 AM

I think all of these social media personalities are absolutely insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 178April 6, 2021 4:10 AM

I think if he doesn’t start focusing on guys his age or older he is going to face a fall that will make Oscar Wilde’s ordeal look like a picnic. Regardless of criminal outcomes, he may face an escalating number of civil cases. Plus his brand would be ruined; he would be cancelled, and a social pariah. I hope he has some real friends/family that can read him the riot act, and get him to change his ways.

by Anonymousreply 179April 6, 2021 4:14 AM

How long until she goes to rehab for sex addiction?

by Anonymousreply 180April 6, 2021 4:15 AM

I partly blame his addiction to social media for his “desperation” and apparent lack of fulfillment. You can’t just see someone’s picture online, read a few tweets and think, “We’d be PERFECT together!” Because people online are most often projecting a carefully cultivated image of who they wish they were, rather than who they are.

He would do better by looking for people in his actual human circle... friends of friends, other professionals at events, etc. I know there’s not much socializing going on at the moment, but if he chose dates with others he met in his actual life rather than people he’s targeted online as if he were flipping through a catalogue, both parties would get a better sense of who their prospective [italic] inamorato[/italic] actually IS... not to mention their age.

by Anonymousreply 181April 6, 2021 5:17 AM

My gawd, these threads are becoming as tedious as anything on Facebook.

Doesn't ANYONE read at least SOME of the previous comments? At least half of the 181 comments so far have said the EXACT SAME THING.

What's the latest on this flaming creep? Okay, I'll start. He may just be losing one of his biggest sponsors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 6, 2021 5:46 AM

He is clearly inspired by Blanche from the Golden Girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 6, 2021 5:55 AM

[quote]He would do better by looking for people in his actual human circle... friends of friends, other professionals at events, etc.

As if anyone would be interested once they actually meet him and get to know him.

[quote]I know there’s not much socializing going on at the moment

Oh there is for James, he's happily going to parties, meeting up with people, etc. No pandemic in his world, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 184April 6, 2021 11:16 AM

This is pretty funny, they must share the same crisis PR person. Also this Twitter account is great at keeping on top of the latest allegations, etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 6, 2021 11:21 AM

And his apology video is monetised! He's made at least $13,000 off of it so far. And of course it was posted on April Fool's Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 6, 2021 11:25 AM

Argh. Stop posting Def Noodles tepid videos. He's building a channel off the moral panic and applying a ton of double standards in the process. Its just a matter of time until it all comes to bite him in the ass. It would be nice if we aren't part of the idiot's building him up.

by Anonymousreply 187April 6, 2021 11:51 AM

[quote] He just needs to find a nice girl and settle down.

Hi, Mom! Are you sitting down? I’ve got some news.

by Anonymousreply 188April 6, 2021 12:57 PM

Legit quesiton. If the person offering to jackoff and cum is 16 and lives in a state where 16 is the age of consent is it a crime?

by Anonymousreply 189April 6, 2021 1:23 PM

Yes, if it’s transmitted by either mail (old days) or the internet.

by Anonymousreply 190April 6, 2021 1:24 PM

[quote]It would be nice if we aren't part of the idiot's building him up.

Ironic.

And going to need some proof on this claim of double standards, given how many times that's been falsely raised in attempts to defend Charles.

by Anonymousreply 191April 6, 2021 3:30 PM

Transconservative Blair White has a new youtube video about Charles, says others reached out to her with more allegations after her last video about Jeffree Star shopping around a recording where Grayson Dolan described being sexually assaulted by James in his sleep.

by Anonymousreply 192April 8, 2021 5:52 AM

He is 21. That boy was 16. It is not that bad. He basically attract to people close to his age. Give him a break.

Leave James Charles Alone!

by Anonymousreply 193April 8, 2021 5:55 AM

Not to defend James Charles, but he could pass for 16 himself. He's extremely young-looking for his age. What he did was still wrong, though.

by Anonymousreply 194April 8, 2021 6:07 AM

This creature perpetuates every terrible gay stereotype out there. I hope her ass is cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 195April 8, 2021 6:10 AM

Where are all those CMBYN queens now, huh?

by Anonymousreply 196April 8, 2021 6:40 AM

OMG. James Charles, Jeffree Star, Blair White and Grayson Dolan.

Who gave these gurls such embarrassing, cheezy names? Has Aaron Spelling been reincarnated already?

by Anonymousreply 197April 8, 2021 6:46 AM

R193 Thanks for posting James Charles.

Any further comment on your predatory behaviour?

by Anonymousreply 198April 8, 2021 9:18 AM

Jeffree Star's texts to Charlies make interesting reading now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 8, 2021 2:22 PM

Grayson Dolan needs to speak up if this happened. The problem is - I think Grayson is gay, experimented wtih James and freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 200April 8, 2021 5:01 PM

Being molested in your sleep is not experimentation

by Anonymousreply 201April 8, 2021 6:06 PM

r201 But Jeffree told me that Grayson admitted that he wanted to experiment with me, had sexual thoughts about me, but was scared to explore them. Jeffree coached me on how to seduce a "straight" guy like Gray, saying it's worked hundreds of times for him personally and jokingly called them "gay reparations." He said he really thought Gray could be my Nathan Schwandt, but he lied. Gray never told him he was attracted to me or had sex dreams about me. Jeffree tricked me, it wasn't my fault.

by Anonymousreply 202April 8, 2021 7:24 PM

I would say never trust someone with thin lips, but everyone uses fillers nowadays!

Never trust someone who you can see right up into their nostrils head on.

by Anonymousreply 203April 8, 2021 9:03 PM

James Charles really is a minstrel show, every obnoxious and offensive stereotype about gay men.

by Anonymousreply 204April 8, 2021 9:40 PM

I can see why he wears so much makeup.

by Anonymousreply 205April 8, 2021 11:04 PM

U

G

L

Y

He ain't got no alibi,

He ugly!

He ugly!

by Anonymousreply 206April 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Who said that, r206?

by Anonymousreply 207April 8, 2021 11:06 PM

That's why he wears all that makeup. To cover up all that UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 208April 8, 2021 11:07 PM

SMH.

If you’re going to quote a song, at least finish it.

“Yo mama say you ugly!”

by Anonymousreply 209April 8, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote]OMG. James Charles, Jeffree Star, Blair White and Grayson Dolan. Who gave these gurls such embarrassing, cheezy names? Has Aaron Spelling been reincarnated already?

Blair isn't an Aaron Spelling name, it's from [italic]the Facts of Life[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 210April 8, 2021 11:26 PM

You just know Tati is dying inside, since she finally made up with him and accepted that the last scandal was “invented”.

by Anonymousreply 211April 9, 2021 12:44 AM

r211 since she invented it.

by Anonymousreply 212April 9, 2021 1:52 AM

r191 Def Noodles editorializes to the point of defamation in order to optimize the virality of his posts, feeding moral panic and outrage culture for max profit. Here are some examples:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 11, 2021 5:41 AM

I guess "Def" is short for "Defamation."

by Anonymousreply 214April 11, 2021 5:43 AM

A 40 minute video? Nope, not watching that. Try again.

As for editorialising - when he's posting actual screenshots as posted by others, there's not much editorialising going on.

by Anonymousreply 215April 11, 2021 11:46 AM

[italic]The Cool Kids[/italic] was awful. I watched two episodes and gave up. They proved the best casting in the world can't save substandard writing.

by Anonymousreply 216April 11, 2021 2:12 PM

r215 He's edited clips to an extent Fox News couldn't get away with and his headlines often don't match what's screenshot. He "reports" by repeating the most sensationalistic claims he can find without an ounce of research and often adds to the headline for extra spice. There's a reason his nickname is Defamation Noodles.

by Anonymousreply 217April 11, 2021 3:52 PM

He's always rubbed me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 218April 11, 2021 3:54 PM

R217 Go off but you've yet to present any evidence he's misrepresented anything he's said about James Charles. Keep going out of your way to defend a pervy predator though.

by Anonymousreply 219April 11, 2021 5:47 PM

r219 It's in the video you refused to watch, where Def Noodles defamed several people. Not defending JC, that was someone else. I'm also not the only one here who was critical of Def Noodles.

by Anonymousreply 220April 11, 2021 8:45 PM

R220 Then give a timestamp to where he talks about the James Charles stuff, don't just vaguely link to 40 minutes of some twat talking like an 80s radio host.

by Anonymousreply 221April 11, 2021 9:53 PM

Why is he a spokesmodel in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 222April 11, 2021 10:47 PM

R222 Because he's the perfect gay for fraus - fulfils all their stereotypes about gay men, and they never have to get jealous about his makeup looking better than theirs because he's a guy, and also because he's not very good at it.

by Anonymousreply 223April 11, 2021 11:03 PM

more defamation noodles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 12, 2021 7:24 AM

James is very much guilty but Gage Gomez is also nothing more than a con artist these days who goes from sugar daddy to sugar daddy, he receives gifts from them despite barely putting out or not putting out at all and then takes the gifts back, refunds them and keeps the cash. He also goes after rich young girls for clout and a place to live. His modeling skills are rather limited and he even seems to idolize Patrick Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2021 8:48 AM

Is Gage Gomez still around? I thought he looked a bit like young Andrew Shue.

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2021 9:00 AM

R226 Yep. Still grifting.

by Anonymousreply 227April 12, 2021 2:42 PM

I will bring this up next time you hypocritical sinners mention Matt Gaetz.

by Anonymousreply 228April 12, 2021 4:04 PM

r187 Defamation Noodles jumps on the cancellation train for LilNasX because he criticized Islam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 12, 2021 5:19 PM

"Islamophobia" is a Judeophobic, homophobic, and gynophobic slur.

by Anonymousreply 230April 12, 2021 5:24 PM

Legitimately straight guys aren't into drag queens nor are they sitting around messaging James Charles

by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2021 2:14 AM

I don’t know. The first guy who picked me up when I was at the Roxy in drag said, “Sometimes you just want your cock sucked by a pretty girl... or someone that looks like a pretty girl.”

Str8 men are a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2021 4:11 AM

Morphe have dropped him, and Charles is blaming fake news for it happening. His IG post about this is so tone-deaf that I think he might actually be done this time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2021 6:15 PM

Tweet, not IG post

by Anonymousreply 234April 17, 2021 6:16 PM

Looking like your mom's recently divorced friend who's going out to hit the singles scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 17, 2021 7:03 PM

R235 I almost thought that was Miley!!!

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2021 7:05 PM

Who would want to have sex with that repulsive creature?

by Anonymousreply 237April 17, 2021 7:07 PM

R237 The same A-List professional athletes who blow up Jeffree Star's DMs daily begging for sex. The new fragrance from Jinxx Monsoon: Delusion! Convince yourself!

by Anonymousreply 238April 17, 2021 7:13 PM

Is Gage Gomez really straight? I've never bought that.

For people talking about how James got started as a social media celeb, I think he was in high school when he started posting makeup videos and he was hired by Cover Girl as their next model. He was really cute at the time.

Without makeup he's covered with freckles and isn't especially cute. He seems nice, quite honestly, but I think he's on the dumb side. I don't actually know the age of his fans but I'm sure a lot are really young. He must hear from a ton of them.

I'm not sure he is going after young guys on purpose; going after 16 year olds isn't pedophila and I'm sure he could find some boys his age who look 16 or 17 if he's into that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 17, 2021 8:23 PM

If your James and in a state where the age of consent is 16 but the person he’s texting is in a state where the age is 18, can he still be prosecuted? How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 240April 17, 2021 8:27 PM

Did you skip right on by r189 and r190?

by Anonymousreply 241April 17, 2021 8:35 PM

[quote] If your James

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 242April 17, 2021 8:36 PM

*You’re

by Anonymousreply 243April 17, 2021 8:40 PM

R233, he stated that they parted yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 244April 17, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote]Is Gage Gomez really straight?

Do psychopaths have a set sexuality? I think he's whatever most benefits him at the time.

by Anonymousreply 245April 17, 2021 10:03 PM

YouTube has now temporarily demonetized him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 20, 2021 2:29 AM

Pleassssse cancel her.

by Anonymousreply 247April 20, 2021 2:33 AM

You think he'll finally turn tranny in jail?

by Anonymousreply 248April 20, 2021 2:43 AM

I don’t know what a James Charles is but he needs to tone down the make up or he’ll never find a man.

by Anonymousreply 249April 20, 2021 3:15 AM

He also lost his contract with Morphe makeup. And YouTube just demonetized him - so he's not earning income from ads placed within his videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 20, 2021 3:19 AM

If he just flew to states where 16 is age of consent and sat on their dicks there, avoiding pics and video, he'd be fine.

by Anonymousreply 251April 20, 2021 3:28 AM

The stupid bitch just bought a mansion in LA, too. Did he think the money would be rolling in forever? He's got a gimmick that has a short shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 252April 20, 2021 3:31 AM

I have an unkind desire to see all "influencers" crash and burn.

by Anonymousreply 253April 20, 2021 4:11 AM

Same r253. They're all so useless.

by Anonymousreply 254April 20, 2021 4:18 AM

I don’t understand for the life of me why this woman thought some little boys would be of any sexual use to her in the first place. The ones she chooses look pretty Queeny, immature, and well, childish. Why would a 20 something woman want to deal with THAT besides the legal/moral/business implications??? I think her brand is DEAD now. She could have hired in some fine studs to drill her pussy, but no she fucked that up. It’ just plain creepy that she did it over and over. I mean this bitch needs to get her ass to a psychologist wid a quickness. She probably needs to do a Rehab now. It’s probably too late for that now. Her Starr and Dawson be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 255April 20, 2021 4:59 AM

[quote] Did he think the money would be rolling in forever? He's got a gimmick that has a short shelf life.

I see all these “YouTube stars” do the same thing and I think exactly as you do. How are they even approved for a mortgage when in the snap of a finger all of their income goes away?

by Anonymousreply 256April 20, 2021 11:02 AM

I got news for you guys, that dame's really a man.

by Anonymousreply 257April 20, 2021 11:53 AM

R256 Do you really think the banking industry cleaned itself up after subprime loans?

by Anonymousreply 258April 20, 2021 12:33 PM

Touché.

by Anonymousreply 259April 20, 2021 12:50 PM

[quote] They're all so useless.

They are not either...nyahhhh.

by Anonymousreply 260April 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Same, r256. It's such a fickle industry and such a youth-obsessed industry. You can't go buying mansions and burning through money because as you said the income stream can dry up so fast.

by Anonymousreply 261April 20, 2021 9:17 PM

I despite Logan and Jake Paul in particular - it really pisses me off that such total douchebags get to be millionaires, but is it really that different from if they got it being actors, say?

They clearly have an audience that they are entertaining, and not just the gays who want to hatefuck them.

by Anonymousreply 262April 20, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] I despite Logan and Jake Paul in particular - it really pisses me off that such total douchebags get to be millionaires,

I revel in the fact they won’t be for long.

A mere taste.

by Anonymousreply 263April 20, 2021 9:30 PM

Jake Paul. Now there's a useless waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 264April 20, 2021 9:42 PM

R263 May they both have futures in bankruptcy court and the housekeeping industries - after having tried to be whores and not found any takers.

by Anonymousreply 265April 20, 2021 9:46 PM

Why do you think these young influencers need mortgages. When they are hot they take in millions upon millions. Jake Paul has made 10 to 20 million a year for 5-6 years. They can buy houses in cash.

by Anonymousreply 266April 20, 2021 11:26 PM

No one smart is buying houses with cash while interest rates are below inflationary rates. They do better getting a mortgage at 3% or lower and putting their cash into investments. They can expect at least 6-7% return which means they are making money on cash they would have used on a house while living in said house.

by Anonymousreply 267April 20, 2021 11:31 PM

And those houses are very expensive to maintain, so you need a cash reserve.

by Anonymousreply 268April 20, 2021 11:34 PM

Logan and Jake were originally like high energy pranksters/teen heartthrobs in their youtube videos. Now that they've made enough from crypto, they want to avoid capital gains tax by moving to Puerto Rico and continue to milk their legacy audience with bogus memberships and podcasts. Jake has also done ok at celebrity boxing.

by Anonymousreply 269April 21, 2021 12:33 AM

People do buy house for cash. Kathy Griffin did. Young instamillionaires do.

by Anonymousreply 270April 21, 2021 1:36 AM

R269 Clearly they aren't stupid, they just play stupid for the views. I could certainly imagine someone paying to see either (or both) of them get beat up.

by Anonymousreply 271April 21, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote]but is it really that different from if they got it being actors, say?

Jake Paul was an actror, he was on the Disney show, Bizaardvark, LOgan was an actor too I think. Though that's not how they made their money.

by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2021 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!