Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joy Reid is at it again.

No wonder she talked shit about gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2021 11:07 PM

WHERE DID YOU LINK FROM??? TRUST

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2021 3:05 AM

She is a dolt.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2021 3:10 AM

She's a useful idiot. Everything she says is literally the opposite of the truth.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2021 3:19 AM

So her name is really Gloom Hubert?

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2021 3:20 AM

Defarto really gets into these right wing media outlets. His linked source is no different than his usual garbage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2021 3:40 AM

R5, you are gaslighting gay people on behalf of homophobes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2021 3:42 AM

Why does no one ask her about the results of her FBI and Private Eyes who looked into her "hacking"?

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2021 3:59 AM

OP linked to a right-wing site.

Btw, the biggest homophobes are conservatives who hate trans people AND gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2021 4:08 AM

She's over correcting for the homophobia by being too woke.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]Btw, the biggest homophobes are conservatives who hate trans people AND gays

no. actually conservatives and radicals trannies are both the biggest homophobes. both can be true moron.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2021 4:12 AM

If Joy were ever sued, she’ll definitely be able to use the defense that no rational person would ever accept what she says as true.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2021 7:23 AM

queen

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2021 7:34 AM

LOL, "Newsbusters"

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2021 7:42 AM

For those unfamiliar with who runs Newsbusters: L. Brent Bozell III

A garbage deplorable family. His son was one of the terrorist insurrectionists at the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2021 7:44 AM

I agree with R7 R8 R11 & R14.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2021 5:28 PM

The woman is increasingly shrill and self-righteous. Why hasn't she been fired yet? In the jury selection process for the Chauvin trial, there was a delay in whether certain selected jurors were black or white. Ms. Reid went off, saying it wasn't so complicated i.e. "Just look at them!"

Turns out those jurors identify as mixed race. Would you like to clarify your bigotry, Ms. Reid? By the way you still have not found a wig that looks good. Perhaps you should try hats,

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2021 11:22 PM

You only care because she's black, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote]Turns out those jurors identify as mixed race. Would you like to clarify your bigotry, Ms. Reid?

Obama is also mixed race, but he is considered black when people LOOK at him.

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2021 12:10 AM

So are many Latinos from the Caribbean. What people consider when they look at you and how you define yourself can be two different things.

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2021 4:56 AM

Joy is really becoming brazen in her grandstanding.

She is so unprofessional, so shrill, and so fucking annoying.

Joy obviously believes that she won't ever be fired, now that there's an AA female in charge of MSNBC.

I hope that in her hubris, she has a spectacular fall.

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2021 8:22 AM

Joy is definitely a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2021 8:57 AM

She was outed as an islamphobic and homophobic. Don't know why she was still here.

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2021 9:16 AM

I don;t understand what they are doing at MSNBC. I like Nicole Wallace, Arie Melber, and Lawrence O'Donnell. Rachel Maddow gets preachy but I still like her.

But with all the appealing, capable journalists why do they give Joy Reid her own show? She is snarky, abrasive, often uninformed and very unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 23April 28, 2021 8:58 PM

I would prefer watching MSNBC's coverage of President Biden's address tonight, but I am not in the mood for three+ hours of Joy Reid's smug mugging (smugging?). Hello, CNN.

by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2021 9:53 PM

мой член, твой мудак.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2021 9:56 PM

R8 is a homophobe defending another homophobe. "*nt*-tr*ns" is an anti-gay anti-woman anti-child anti-Black anti-Jewish dog whistle.

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2021 8:38 PM

R24, Joy Reid has more facial expressions than Moms Mabley.

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2021 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!