Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE IRREGULARS on Netflix, starring Tom Holland’s long term boyfriend and top, Harrison Osterfield

Looks pretty terrible and cliche, but Harrison looks good shirtless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 12:45 PM

His eyes are incredible and he plays Prince Leopold well enough. The sisters were annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2021 4:47 PM

I assumed it would be like a slightly darker version of Netflix's ENOLA HOLMES but it's much, much darker. Very surprised by the nude buttshots in one of the episodes.

It's a good enough show. I liked their interpretation of Watson and Holmes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2021 5:03 PM

Sherlock Holmes has been done to death. The show looks like dreck.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2021 5:04 PM

Just finished the last episode last night, and it was, indeed, lame and cliched. A major character is gay, but naming who gets into spoiler territory. Harrison is the strongest actor among the kids, but that saying much. The China girl leader was terrible actress. At least Harrison got his shirt off in a few scenes and his body is tight and lean. More of that please, if the series gets renewed.

The highlight was the killer nun and the fish and chips, which looked delicious

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2021 5:20 PM

It was renewed for a second season ahead of the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2021 5:45 PM

"A major character is gay, but naming who gets into spoiler territory."

Based on the trailer, I'm going to guess it's their mentor who says that he and his "partner" saw the kids from *their* apartment.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2021 5:53 PM

Netflix is crap.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2021 5:55 PM

I quite liked it. I mentioned it in the current "What are the current TV shows with gay male characters? " thread. The secret society ritual is hilarious in one of the earlier episodes.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2021 6:08 PM

I was hoping the idiot boxer twink would get fingered at some point, somehow. I am hopeful, but clearly not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2021 6:17 PM

I ended up liking this more than I thought I was going to. Though frankly Harrisons sex scene was far too tasteful for my tastes. If they're having a prince roughing it they should have sent him to Cleveland Street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 10, 2021 8:09 PM

Donezo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 8:19 PM

[quote]This comes despite the eight-part series landing in Netflix’s top ten list and edging out The Falcon & Winter Soldier in Nielsen’s weekly U.S. streaming charts at the end of April.

I wonder what the thinking was. Seems like an odd choice for a show that seemingly did reasonably well.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 8:25 PM

Clearly Tom wasn’t happy at the attention moving to Harrison and so he made a phone call to Netflix to get it binned.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 8:32 PM

This sucks. I enjoyed this show and so did a lot of other viewers. I don't get why Netflix is canceling it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 8:34 AM

The metrics told us. They know all!

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 10:14 AM

Ah the Baker Street Irregulars! What an inventive take. I shall watch it.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!