Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Hayden Christensen?

I always thought he was sexy as hell.

There were also tons of blind items about him about 10 or so years ago, talking about him having sex with other guys in public, and having a boyfriend, etc.

Then he bearded up with Rachel Bilson, and .... it was all quiet.

Now he's "single" again. So what's the scoop??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2021 4:58 PM

I love his brooding look.

So sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2021 7:30 PM

His worked out body looked so good in Star Wars Episode 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2021 7:31 PM

I just saw some notice for a new Obi Wan Kenobe movie yesterday and he and Ewan were listed in the cast. I didn’t even know he was still working?

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2021 7:32 PM

[quote] I didn’t even know he was still working?

Hayden never has to work again.

The money he made and will make from Star Wars, will keep him comfortable for the rest of his life.

Any project he takes on, will be simply for pleasure.

However, I did hear that he had quit acting for a while because there was some extremely negative backlash towards his portrayal of Anakin. People HATED it.

I actually loved him in the movie "Jumper."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2021 7:37 PM

I love Hayden's lean, tall body.

It's so hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2021 9:05 PM

It looks like he will be playing Darth Vader on the Disney Plus Obi-Wan Kenobi series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2021 9:08 PM

Just look at that handsome face...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2021 9:13 PM

He's hot

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2021 9:14 PM

The article at R6 is an interesting read.

Especially this part:

[quote] How George Lucas ended up with Hayden Christensen from among those other names is a mystery still to this day. Christensen wasn’t exactly an unknown, because among his previously mentioned work he had also been seen in the feature The Virgin Suicides and Life as a House, but in comparison, his resume wasn’t as exceptional as some of the others. Somehow Hayden Christensen made a big impression on George Lucas and the rest is Star Wars history.

It almost seems like the author is implying that Hayden slept with George Lucas to get the part.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2021 9:15 PM

I don't know why, but this story really turns me on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2021 9:35 PM

His older brother Tove Christensen is cute, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2021 9:38 PM

Tove and Hayden did some adventure reality show together. Tove had a nice ass for a guy his build.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2021 9:40 PM

Tove might actually be a little bit better looking than Hayden.

Not only that, but if Hayden is 6ft tall, Tove must be about 6'2 or 6'3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2021 9:53 PM

Cut or uncut though? But his dong must be a tad aromatic since he hardly takes a shower.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2021 10:02 PM

I wouldn't mind a funky Hayden.

That would turn me on. A LOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2021 10:05 PM

Tove.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2021 11:55 PM

He plays a bisexual prostitute in the film LIFE AS A HOUSE.

It's basically an American Beauty rip off with cancer and houses instead of guns and roses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2021 12:35 AM

Wow, Hayden looks incredibly hot as a Goth kid.

I actually wonder which directors have "had" him?

He's really not that good of an actor, so I can only assume that he has a career because of his cock sucking skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] Tove Christensen

He couldn't get more Nordic if he tried.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2021 12:40 AM

What a fucking pr shill thread

pathetic

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2021 12:42 AM

This is where the fun begins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2021 3:41 AM

Why isn't Tove a bigger star?

He's better looking than Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2021 12:00 PM

He was still offered lead roles, despite people always making fun of him and saying he can’t act, but he decided to leave acting behind, for at least a while, because of all the backlash and hate from Star Wars fans. It was so bad that he became a bit depressed from it.

He lives a quiet life with his children (and wife? Did they break up?) in his beautiful home in a small town, where he can live in peace and quiet.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2021 12:06 PM

why can't dumbasses post a pic correctly?

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2021 1:12 PM

He was so awful in Star Wars that I haven't been able to rewatch Episodes II and III for years. When the films were released I didn't really mind his acting but later on it just became unbearable to witness. All that school play level amateur hour crap keeps taking me out of the story . Since he's been ok enough elsewhere I mostly blame Lucas for being unable to direct him properly.

Still, he's the one doing the acting and clearly stands out from the true professionals. I don't really like Natalie Portman but she's a good actor. She must've been rolling her eyes constantly during the filming.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2021 1:33 PM

I always wondered if Portman and him barely being in scenes together for Episode III was at Portmans request.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2021 1:37 PM

Here's a photo of R24 I found. It will be visible unless her hideousness gets blocked by the Internet's "utter corruption of filth" filter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2021 5:12 PM

He was good in the indie film Shattered Glass, but he never struck me as a major talent.

George Lucas was generally a lousy director of actors.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2021 7:14 PM

He wasn’t even that bad

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2021 7:23 PM

Could he have made enough with the Star Wars franchise to never have to work again?

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2021 7:29 PM

He did, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2021 7:42 PM

R30 yes. And he keeps making money from those films.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2021 7:54 PM

Part of the blame for the backlash he received has to go to Lucas' lame, cringey dialounge.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2021 8:01 PM

Portman is equally awful in the Star Wars series, I remember some interview where Alec Guinness complained about the ridiculous dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2021 8:47 PM

I remember when everyone thought he was gay. Hell, I did too. He's kinda effeminate and pings hard. Yet it turns out he's actually straight, go figure. I guess he must be one of those once in a blue moon straight effeminates.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2021 9:01 PM

Carrie Fisher complained about the ridiculously arch dialogue too: she hated her first lines to Peter Cushing in "Star Wars" ("Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.") and joked to Lucas, "Can't I just tell him he really, really needs to take a shower?" But Lucas wanted the dialogue to hearken back to the old movie serials he loved from his childhood.

In time, however, he seemed unable to tell good campy arch dialogue from bad campy arch dialogue, and all he could do was write awful dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2021 9:08 PM

Whoever keeps posting in here pretending he's straight needs to GTFO. We all know he's gay as a goose, and took off back to Canada after his bearding relationship with Bilson got both of them nowhere

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2021 9:47 PM

He is straight

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2021 9:51 PM

If he’s a woman, he’s straight. He has sex with guys.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2021 9:56 PM

More Lucas dialogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote] If he’s a woman, he’s straight.

?

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] Cut or uncut though?

UNcut.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2021 4:48 AM

He turns 40 years old tomorrow. He looks 12.

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2021 4:51 AM

Pic plz R43.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2021 4:52 AM

"This hot actor has to be gay, right?"

Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2021 5:02 AM

In Canada years ago he was assumed to be gay. He was rumored to have had a long term boyfriend. When his career began in the USA, he supposedly ended the relationship and was determined to lead the straight life. Who knows for sure what his sexuality is.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2021 5:09 AM

Rachel Bilson is dating Bill Hader now.

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2021 5:16 AM

He was one of my earliest objects of lust in the short-lived TV show Higher Ground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2021 5:22 AM

He takes it in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2021 5:25 AM

We went to the same Arts High School, I’m a few years older.. so, I really didn’t know him. From people that I do know him well, say he’s a really nice guy. He owns a farm not far from Toronto

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2021 5:27 AM

I don't get a gay vibe from Christensen, at all.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2021 6:11 AM

[quote] We all know he's gay as a goose

Proof? Evidence? Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2021 6:14 AM

Never heard of him

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2021 6:18 AM

he pings to me.

he's nothing special. you see guys like him walking down the street everyday in NYC

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2021 7:53 AM

Hayden is sultry and sexy.

If you don't like him, then you're a hater.

Ugly bitches.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2021 7:59 AM

R11/R19 then ‘Tove’ must be a unisex name. Up til now I had thought it was a given name only for women...

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2021 8:40 AM

R6 good for Hayden. If the entire world is going to give him shit forever about doing one or two bad movies, he may as well lean into the punches and get his Fuck You money about of all the bitter incels. Plus, he gets to be Darth fucking Vader now—who’s the real loser here?

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2021 8:42 AM

[quote] ‘Tove’ must be a unisex name. Up til now I had thought it was a given name only for women...

I think TovE is a male name, and TovA is a female name.

Sort of like Henry and Henrietta.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2021 5:28 PM

he looks very good in the LV ad with his hair all slicked back but maybe there is some photoshop as well.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2021 5:30 PM

Hayden cleans up well, R59.

He's more of a casual type of guy, but he's also very photogenic/telegenic.

With the right styling, he can look very hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2021 5:39 PM

His acting in the SW movies was some of the worst I have ever seen. He sure was pretty, though.

I think he was chosen mainly because of his height (Vader is very tall) and his physical resemblance to Mark Hamill.

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2021 6:59 PM

R58 ok, but then why is Tove Jannsen called that? And Tove Lo? Are they just taking a masculine nickname, like an English girl calling herself Harri?

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2021 7:40 PM

Hayden turns 40 today and looks great IMO

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2021 7:43 PM

R60 that’s make-up

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2021 10:37 PM

"Fans" terrorized him because they didn't like the movie. Just like they terrorized Amanda Abington from the BBC Sherlock, death threats and all. But to Hayden: you all know this one, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2021 10:51 PM

Seeing him shirtless in Revenge of the Sith, always turns me on.

He got pretty muscular for that movie, but they only showed him shirtless ONCE!

Too bad about the hair styling, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2021 10:58 PM

He has a daughter with Rachel Bilson. I wonder if the kid lives with him on his farm in Canada or with her in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote] He has a daughter with Rachel Bilson

I find it very hard to believe that Hayden has ever had sex with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2021 12:24 AM

A child can be conceived without sexual intercourse. This has been happening for many centuries.

by Anonymousreply 69April 20, 2021 12:26 AM

Oh, lord. The old caftan queens of DL always sing the same sad tune. Every hot guy in show business is “secretly gay” and “banging lots of cock” until he finds a “beard”.....

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2021 12:28 AM

R70, the rumors about Hayden have come from much more than just Datalounge. And they've been around since forever.

I've even heard that he had a boyfriend, and was pretty open about it at the time.

But Hollywood handlers made it all go away when he started becoming famous.

by Anonymousreply 71April 20, 2021 12:32 AM

I wonder if Ewan hit that ass when they were making the SW movies together.

by Anonymousreply 72April 20, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote] I wonder if Ewan hit that ass when they were making the SW movies together.

No way, R72. Ewan is straight AND a pussy hound.

But I'm pretty sure that George Lucas tapped that ass. Out of all the actors in the world to play Anakin, he chose the wooden statue who can't act.

The big question is, WHY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 20, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote] A child can be conceived without sexual intercourse. This has been happening for many centuries.

Shush. No names, please.

by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2021 12:43 AM

Ewan is sexually fluid.

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2021 12:45 AM

What makes you say that, R75?

I've never heard of him being "sexually fluid."

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2021 4:51 AM

Lots of stories, more so when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2021 4:52 AM

[quote] Ewan is sexually fluid.

Ewan is a cheating whore.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2021 6:24 AM

They all are r78 what's your fucking point?

by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2021 6:26 AM

If you marry an actor and you actually think they're going to be faithful to you and only you forever and ever you are one dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2021 6:26 AM

R69 right? That’s how Palpatine impregnated Schmi and started working on his masterplan to destroy the Jedi and resurrect the Dark Side....

by Anonymousreply 81April 20, 2021 12:05 PM

[quote] That’s how Palpatine impregnated Schmi and started working on his masterplan to destroy the Jedi and resurrect the Dark Side....

So that's what happened?

In The Phantom Menace, Qui-Gon asked Schmi who Anakin's father was, and she said she didn't know. They just glossed over that weird explanation, and then moved on.

I had no idea that Palpatine was Anakin's father.

by Anonymousreply 82April 20, 2021 12:23 PM

R82 haha well I was being tongue-in-cheek, but sadly, that is near enough the legit canon explanation now.

Don’t remember the specifics, but I believe a version of the Vader origin story was told in one of the official comics, and during one chapter Vader starts having nightmare visions & meditations about how he was manipulated to the Dark Side. In these visions, he has the creeping suspicion that experimental Dark Side Force-magic fuckery that Plagueis was doing (with the help of a younger Palps) somehow affected his mother and by extension his own neonatal state( as if the Dark Side of the Force reached out into the galaxy, found him in the womb and anointed him as an evil messiah. Not to say that is the canon absolutely set in stone, but it is heavily implied by those comics and by a few later books to be the true version of events (or, at least, true as the Force reveals it to Vader/Anakin). As you say, this in turn backs up what is said in TPM about Anakin’s birth. It’s so stupid and disgusting and messed up, but that’s what has been written so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 20, 2021 3:40 PM

R76 oh, if walls could talk, luv!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2021 12:31 PM

Tell me how this guy pings?

Don't see it at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2021 2:02 AM

R85 wow, that’s a rough watch. Hayden seems so awkward and kind of sad, maybe even depressed (I too am a depressive pushing 30, so I know well how that feels and looks). He doesn’t have charisma, either. Kimmel has to prompt even a basic answer out of him, and the material he elicits is not remotely interesting; it’s like an informal therapy session between a psych and a disturbed abused child. Hayden is sweet and polite, but even so it seems like he doesn’t want to be there—understandably so, given he became a scapegoat and a target for the world’s ire at just 19 years old. Perhaps the morbid monotone voice he speaks with makes him sound that way, though, and I’m just being a mean critical bitch.

As for the pinging? I don’t get any, either. I think Ewan is certainly bi (the evidence is out there free to search), but Hayden not at all. DL sees a miserable traumatised beauty like Hayden and their impulse is to want to rescue him, but that doesn’t make Hayden gay too (sadly).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2021 9:03 AM

[quote] He doesn’t have charisma, either. Kimmel has to prompt even a basic answer out of him, and the material he elicits is not remotely interesting; it’s like an informal therapy session between a psych and a disturbed abused child

Don't you think that based on what you wrote, it's even MORE curious that Hayden got the part of Anakin Skywalker.

The animosity about his acting in the part was totally justified, but maybe not his fault.

He never should have been cast as Anakin. Blame Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2021 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!