Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Better Call Saul Season 6

It’s coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 7:00 PM

And when will Netflix finally stream Season 5?

by Anonymousreply 103/29/2021

Probably right before Season 6 starts, R1. AMC likes to use streaming release windows as a promotional device to create hype for new seasons.

by Anonymousreply 203/29/2021

Rest in Peace Kim.

by Anonymousreply 303/29/2021

Excuse me, R3? Let’s dispense with the grisly, speculative endings for Ms. Kim Wexler, okay? She could just as easily break up with Jimmy and ride off into the sunset to find happiness.

by Anonymousreply 403/29/2021

So excited!! Craving Cinnabon!!

by Anonymousreply 503/29/2021

I don’t know how I ate so many of those things at the mall without getting fat. Oh that’s right: I was young.

by Anonymousreply 603/29/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 703/29/2021

[QUOTE] In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Odenkirk revealed that he has been told by the show’s co-creator Peter Gould that the series’ final season will cause viewers to view its successor in a “different light”.

[QUOTE]“I’ve been told by Peter Gould that when Better Call Saul wraps up, everyone will see Breaking Bad in a different light,” he said.

[QUOTE] The actor added: “I don’t know specifics beyond that, except that he knows what happens throughout this whole season of Saul and I don’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 804/02/2021

Geez, Odenkirk looks elderly in that photo!

And the audience is supposed to believe the Saul backstory takes place years before Breaking Bad begins, which was what, 2009?

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 5:35 PM

Yes, R9. He looks younger on the show.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 7:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!