Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Macfarlane -

I’ve really only ever watched him on BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I don’t remember him ever being this butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 4:23 AM

Oh my, he became a US citizen two years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/28/2021

Is he still an item with Princeton grad Wentworth Miller?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203/28/2021

I love a man who's good with his hands

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2021

R2 I believe they broke up many many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 403/29/2021

He’s been quite muscular since he did the Canadian series Killjoys and he’s kept it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503/29/2021

Not that it's any proof, but his Wikipedia page still says he's dating Wentworth Miller. If they'd broken up you'd think that would be one of the first things someone would have changed.

by Anonymousreply 603/29/2021

Someone told me he will do some Hallmark movies. He sure is lucky to make such a lovely young gay couple with Wentworth. Are they married?

by Anonymousreply 703/29/2021

[Quote]Today With help from my #RCMP friends Josh and Paul and there dedication and toughness to cold water.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 803/29/2021

I would like to make an honest bottom out of him!

by Anonymousreply 903/29/2021

[Quote]Not that it's any proof, but his Wikipedia page still says he's dating Wentworth Miller.

I checked the page history and an anonymous user added that info on March, 18th. First it was "He is married to Wentworth Miller" and a minute later he changed it to "He is dating Wentworth Miller", without citing a source. Anyone can edit these pages and I bet a Luke/Wentworth shipper added this info and people just don't care enough about this guy to delete this.

by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2021

R8 Luke is severely dyslexic. He can't spell or read very well and has talked about how much of a toll that's taken on his self worth since childhood and how he needs accommodations with learning scripts as an actor. So he's pretty and smart, just very learning disabled.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Tuesday at 5:34 PM

He's a handsome guy.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM

R11 So many Americans/Canadians seem to have trouble with basic grammar and spelling and it is embarrassing. At least Luke has an excuse, but shouldn't he still be able to spell basic words? I'm not a native speaker and know the difference between "they're, their, there etc.".

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 12:29 AM

I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a career like Luke Evans. Is there only room for one gay Luke or something?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 12:48 AM

Macfarlane seems to work a lot more than Evans. What do you mean? D list instead of C list?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 2:09 AM

He's incredibly hot for an out gay celeb. Lucky old Wentworth. Now the most important question - top, vers or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 2:19 AM

Is Miller flabby or fit these days?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 2:21 AM

[quote]Macfarlane seems to work a lot more than Evans. What do you mean? D list instead of C list?

Um...he may work more but he gets shitty lower caliber projects compared to Evans even though LM is a better actor and is more likable and better looking.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 3:08 AM

they are different. must everything be a binary comparison of better and worse?

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 3:21 AM

R19 Yes retard. Especially when LM has to do carpentry as a side gig because the roles he get don’t pay much.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 4:37 AM

R19 Oh, and learn how to capitalize.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 4:38 AM

You types a good English honney R20. Does you read good like Luke?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 4:39 AM

He should be a bigger star. Hot, can act, doesn’t seem crazy. At the very least, he seems right for one of those big comic book movies.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 5:24 AM

Being out seems like an odd fit for Hallmark movies, but I guess the fraus don't care.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 5:52 AM

Wasn't there a thread a couple of months ago where someone claimed LM was about to sign on as a big comic book action hero? Lol. I guess it never happened and he's still only doing hallmark movies. How much does a lead make on a TV movie with a $2 million budget? $50k? $100k? Before taxes, manager fees etc. Obviously not enough when you live in LA. I would hire him as a carpenter if I lived in LA.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 7:34 AM

If he's still got self-esteem issues, send him my way. I'll have him up and running in no time. He's beautiful and especially hot in yard garb.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 7:50 AM

Sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:01 PM

Yes, Luke's dyslexic, but he has many other skills and besides, just look at him.

r27 Based on his height and Scottish heritage, i'd guess he isn't small...but we'd need verification ;)

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 4:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!