Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you ever walk in your parents having sex?

I did once, as a teenager. I was really sick in the middle of the night and needed medicine but couldn’t find any. Knocked, thought I got the all clear, walked in. And there was dad on mom.

Lots of embarrassment was avoided because I was so sick. They stood outside the bathroom while I vomited my guts into the toilet, helped me clean up, and none of us ever hinted at it again.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2022 1:30 AM

Was that the defining event that made you turn gay?

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2021 2:25 AM

TMI OP.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2021 2:26 AM

Nope, r1. But it was funny at the time. I mentioned it when I was out with friends. And nearly everyone had walked in on parents fooling around, some with some pretty explicit shocks.

I didn’t see any significant flesh, at least.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2021 2:29 AM

Once, but they were just playing leapfrog.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2021 2:41 AM

Only once but they were playing leap frog.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2021 2:42 AM

They were just playing leapfrog, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2021 2:44 AM

I read your first paragraph before reading the first, Op. lol, I thought you were vomiting because you were so disgusted after witnessing your parents in the act.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2021 2:53 AM

Erg,” I read your second paragraph first “ is what I meant. I took a Tylenol PM and am almost passed out. Pardon me.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2021 2:54 AM

I interrupted them one night but didn’t see anything. I had a bad dream and went to go get in bed with them and was confused because I couldn’t open the door. I started crying and banging on the door and heard a distinct click when my mom opened the door. It was the first time I ever realized there was a lock on the door. The next time I encountered the locked door I just laid down on the floor and went back to sleep outside their door in the hallway.

Of course I had no idea what the locked door meant until many years later.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2021 3:09 AM

I did once, and I viciously slapped them both

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2021 3:11 AM

[quote]OP: Did you ever walk in your parents having sex?

No. They always waited for me before starting.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2021 3:14 AM

r11 = Precious

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2021 3:15 AM

My bed was next to a wall of their bedroom - which was where their bed was.

It was bad enough I had to hear them.

Thank god I never stumbled in on it.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2021 5:18 AM

When I was a teenager my parents often had sex in the living room on Saturdays and they were not very subtle about it. They were usually watching TV in the afternoon which often resulted in a loud click when my father locked the living room door. It made us extremely uncomfortable knowing my parents were currently fucking on the living room couch while we were all in our rooms next door. Also to see them afterwards acting like nothing happened and pretending we didn't know. Always hated that my Dad couldn't keep it in his pants or wait until we were asleep. We all know our parents have sex, but I don't actually want to know when and how.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2021 10:19 AM

When I was a very young, I must have been awakened by moaning and walked in. I started crying because I thought my Dad was beating up or hurting my Mom. I think it killed the mood,

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2021 10:47 AM

Yes, walked in one night and mom was riding my dad fiercely. I wish I didn't see that.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2021 10:59 AM

As a kid I walked in on them one night, but I'm not sure if they even noticed or couldn't stop. There was some moaning and a lot of movement under the sheets. I was confused and just left.

When I was older I sometimes heard them having sex in the morning. You could hear the bed move, but they tried to be very quiet. Thankfully my mom isn't a big moaner, but surprisingly my Dad usually moaned loudly when he came. Sucks that our houses have such thin walls and you hear everything that's going on in the room next door.

I'm glad I'm gay and don't have kids. It must be stressful and awkward to always be afraid kids will walk in or hear and still have a great sex life.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2021 11:25 AM

My Dad was working night shift at one point, (up during the day at home with Mom) and would get very crabby when I stayed home from school sick. Now I realize why....

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2021 11:33 AM

I don't remember it because I was a toddler but as my parents told me I walked in on them having sex, my father on top and grabbed my father's ass and asked "are you having fun daddy".

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Parents don’t have sex

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2021 12:30 PM

I never saw it, but heard it a couple of times. It wasn’t traumatizing, but I sure didn’t enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Luckily my mother was frigid, so I never had the occasion to discover parental sex was being had.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 9:01 PM

Yes, and a week later, dad walked in on me going to town on my own grandmother. He yelled "Billy, what the FUCK are you doing?!?!" And I said "Yeah, it's not so funny when it's your mother, is it?!?"

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2022 9:10 PM

No, but my mother walked in on me and my father having sex.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2022 9:21 PM

Nope. My parents worked the evening and night shifts of their individual jobs, so they apparently had voracious sex while my sister and I were at school.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2022 9:29 PM

No, but I found a note my mom had kept where my dad wrote, "Get ready for a big one tonight" and that grossed me out as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2022 9:45 PM

My parents stopped fucking long before I was able to walk.

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2022 9:50 PM

I was in middle school when I realized the reason mom drove granny and us kids to church and didn't attend herself. The unmade bed that had been made before we left.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2022 9:55 PM

Do you mean "walk in on"?

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2022 10:01 PM

Yes. But fortunately not with each other.

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2022 10:06 PM

Thank God I never saw it or heard it.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2022 10:19 PM

R31 = Barron Trump

by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2022 10:21 PM

I walked in on my mom blowing my dad when I was 8 or 9. They got mad at ME for not knocking and grounded me.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2022 10:23 PM

Yes, i pretended i was sleep walking

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2022 10:23 PM

Pretty sure they never had sex after I was born. They were older when they had me and probably were done with all that. They even slept in separate bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2022 10:37 PM

I only walked in on one of my parents having sex

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2022 10:43 PM

No, but I did hear them a couple of times and that was traumatizing enough.

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2022 11:05 PM

When I was 17 I came home early from school and heard my parents going at it in their bedroom. My mother left my dad the next day. I always thought it was a goodbye fuck.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2022 1:10 AM

No, but I did walk in on my dad jerking off and cumming. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2022 1:29 AM

... and he also walked in on me doing the same.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2022 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!