Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julian Morris, Part 10

Last thread got murieled again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12315 hours ago

Anyone else see him as the vicar's nephew in the Miss Marple episode "The Murder At The Vicarage" when he was a mere slip of a lad? He was dreamy and I always think of his floppy willy in that movie "Donkey Punch".

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2021

Is there any other way to see "Murder at the Vicarage" besides Britbox, which Amazon makes available with a 7-day free trial?

Is Julian a main character, r1?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203/27/2021

Hi R2 no he's just in a few scenes but very cute. It's on Dailymotion and ITV player (may be country restricted). Not a bad episode

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2021

You can watch on YouTube. There is a quick shot of his pert ass in his pajamas.

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2021

Julian in Islington:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504/02/2021

I am guessing that he must be filming something if he is in London right now as international travel in and out of the UK is only allowed for work or essential reasons right now, does anyone know what his project might be? I was surprised to see him suddenly in the UK because he said in his birthday wishes last week to Finn Jones (who is in LA right now) that he was looking forward to seeing him soon and going on more adventures. I suppose either they already met up before Julian went to London, or Finn is planning in staying in California for quite a while and will be still be there by the time Julian goes back to the US after this London trip.

by Anonymousreply 604/02/2021

Has Julian been in the US lately? He was in London in December, presumably visiting his parents at Chanukah. He might have stayed.

by Anonymousreply 704/06/2021

See and hear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 804/06/2021

R8 I love Julian's Adam's apple

by Anonymousreply 904/06/2021

r9 How cute 😍

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2021

Julian posted a screenshot on his stories recently of a link on Spotify to a song called "Mercedes Boy" and tagged Finn Jones in it, along with two kiss icons with blue outlines. Hadn't heard the song before but looking up the lyrics, it is extremely flirtatious. I don't really follow Julian, I just look at his account from time to time, so I don't know how characteristic this is of him, to post things like this for his friends. Do you think Julian just being casually flirtatious with him, or he is hinting at something else in relation to Finn? I know he is in LA for the time being and Julian may have returned there after his London trip by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1104/22/2021

I presume Finn bought a merc.

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2021

Landon, the artist with whom Julian has been in a relationship with since 2013, and his sea lion friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2021

I wonder if Julian and Landon gave Nyle the appropriate number of birthday spankings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2021

I wonder if Jules still obsesses about his nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 1505/09/2021

Nyle is hot

by Anonymousreply 1605/09/2021

Notice how the majority of their gay male friends are hot.

by Anonymousreply 1705/09/2021

We don't want to hang out with fatties like Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2021

It's been awhile. At least we know they're alive.

They apparently were on a boat trip hosted by Zelda .. floating down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon.

Slide show. They're both tagged in the boat. But you can't really see them. There's also a long distance shot of Julian in the river with his back to the camera.

Not much too see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1905/29/2021

Wish he'd shown his cock again, in better light

by Anonymousreply 2005/29/2021

And much closer up, r20.

by Anonymousreply 2105/29/2021

R19, Markus Molinari was also one of the friends on the boat trip down the Colorado River. There aren't any good pics of J & L, but I think you can see them briefly in the video clips MM posted.

Julian left a comment for Markus: "Happy birthday beautiful! Grateful to have you in my life and so grateful to have had the past week with you. Supreme forever."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2205/29/2021

[quote] Wish he'd shown his cock again, in better light

Yeah, but since we've seen his, it would be even nicer to see Landon's ... lol!

There should have been copious amounts of skinny-dipping on this rustic jaunt.

I'm assuming they had to wash their schweddy balls and butt cracks in the river.

by Anonymousreply 2305/29/2021

You can see Julian in the background of this shot (from Chloe Gordon).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2405/29/2021

Thanks for the update r19

by Anonymousreply 2505/29/2021

What are they doing for Memorial Day?

by Anonymousreply 2605/29/2021

Hopefully, each other.

by Anonymousreply 2705/29/2021

Hopefully me

by Anonymousreply 2805/29/2021

[quote]Yeah, but since we've seen his, it would be even nicer to see Landon's ... lol!

I agree, R23.

Landon probably has the biggest one, so it would be nice to see. 🍆

by Anonymousreply 2905/30/2021

R24 Thanks. I think that also might be Landon next to him?!

by Anonymousreply 3005/30/2021

R30, yeah, that looks like Landon's facial hair. It's too bad one of the girls is blocking his face.

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2021

The girls look rather interchangeable. Are they Zelda's type, or what?

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2021

New pic of Landon with the doggie: 🐕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3306/01/2021

His new story. Is he even closeted anymore?

by Anonymousreply 3406/01/2021

His new story?

by Anonymousreply 3506/01/2021

R345 One was about gay pride. Another was about a gay book.

by Anonymousreply 3606/01/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3706/01/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3806/01/2021

Brandon Flynn isn't half the ally Julian is!

by Anonymousreply 3906/01/2021

R36, along with the posts about gay pride and the recommendation of the gay book, Julian also posted 2 photos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4006/02/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4106/02/2021

[quote] along with the posts about gay pride and the recommendation of the gay book

Hmmm .. A glass closet case trumpeting gay PRIDE .. How does that work? .. lol! .. Or is that subject covered in the pop-psych book he wants us to read?

by Anonymousreply 4206/02/2021

Julian ascribes to the Queen Latifah - My Way of Life school.

by Anonymousreply 4306/02/2021

I suppose if Julian can't land an acting gig, he could always transition to working behind the camera as a style and/or wardrobe assistant on photo shoots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4406/09/2021

What is a work?

by Anonymousreply 4506/09/2021

R44, it looks like Julian is hanging out with Markus Molinari again.

by Anonymousreply 4606/10/2021

Yeah, and you can tell from the video that they're also back home at the house connected to Beverly House.

Speaking of which, that big pink elephant is still for sale. The price is now down to $89 million and the new realtors have put a video on youtube. (This doesn't include the $15 million asking price for the house they're in.)

Around the 1:36 minute mark they go through opening gates and do an overhead shot. The five-room gate house is on the left, and our boys reside in the house on the right. Later on, note the disco inside Beverly House where we've seen some parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4706/10/2021

R47, yeah, Landon's father has been trying to sell those 2 properties for years now. If they haven't sold by now, who knows how much longer it will take.

by Anonymousreply 4806/11/2021

I think the difference this time is that it's a court-ordered sale, and per the latest article in The Real Deal, if daddy doesn't sell soon, the court will more than likely allow the primary lender (Fortress Investments) to take possession of the place. From 2020 articles on the place, it was reported:

[quote] U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Vincent Zurzolo effectively hammered out a temporary truce in January, giving TBH 19 until May 31 (2020) to use the Beverly House as cash collateral as Ross hunts for a buyer. After that, Fortress may move to seize the property.

[quote] A sale of $90 million would allow Ross’s LLC — which has $311 million in liabilities, according to court records — to pay off the $80 million it owes to secured claimants, including $49 million to Fortress.

Here's the news from April 2021:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4906/11/2021

How much money has Leonard Ross hidden away, that's the question.

by Anonymousreply 5006/11/2021

Julian it's Pride Month. Hint, hint

by Anonymousreply 5106/12/2021

Yeah, R50, since dad's an attorney, he probably knows a thing or two about doing those kind of things .. lol! .. Plus, we know from one of the bankruptcy filings that no less than two separate trusts had been established for both Landon and his now deceased sister (one for each in 1987 and another for each in1992). .. So too, the NY Post once wrote that he owed his ex-wife (Landon's mom) some $3 million dollars. Their divorce occurred long before the bankruptcy action began a decade ago, and she doesn't seem to be hurting. .. And since Landon's her only bio-child now, he'll more than likely inherit that direction, regardless of what dad has left over (since he also has to think about the other three kids from his second marriage).

Julian and his sister were at the event too, I wonder if they all mingled?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5206/12/2021

New pic of Julian & the dog: 🐕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5306/15/2021

🥰😘

by Anonymousreply 5406/15/2021

Come out for Pride month, Julian!

by Anonymousreply 5506/15/2021

We have yet to see Miles grab Connor's dick but we've seen Julian grab Landon's.

by Anonymousreply 5606/15/2021

In NYC, celebrating "psychedelics in a medical setting" with the Atai's IPO and debut on the Nasdaq.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5706/18/2021

They should have thought about using this appearance on the Nasdaq screen in Times Square as they're official coming out video.

They could have worn T-shirts that said, "Yep, I'm gay!" and leaned in for a big, wet sloppy kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5806/18/2021

I knew there had to be a gay connection to this Atai event ... LOL!

The Founder of Atai Life Sciences is Christian Angermayer. In one article profiling him, it describes him and another large investor in the company, Peter Thiel (of PayPay fame), as both being "gay German libertarian billionaires."

In this article at the link, the interviewer starts out by writing:

[quote] The art on the 29th floor London penthouse apartment of German tech investor and entrepreneur Christian Angermayer has two themes: psychedelics and gay emperors. .. One corner has a 2,300-year-old marble bust of Alexander the Great’s lover Hephaestion. To his right sits a 2,000-year-old bust of the Roman emperor Hadrian next to a picture of his lover Antinous.

And further on down in the article, there's a photo of Angermayer standing next to "A TRIPTYCH BY ARTIST LANDON ROSS." So it appears that Angermayer is now the proud owner of that piece of art that you can see behind Landon and his mama in the photo at R52 that was featured at his 2016 art show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5906/18/2021

Has Christian had a threeway with Julian and Landon yet?

by Anonymousreply 6006/18/2021

R60 Go to Julian's photo slide show featured in R5 when he was in Islington back in April, and it looks like he may have been staying at Christian's "29th floor London penthouse" mentioned in the article above. Julian has a photo of Landon's artwork in that slide show, and it looks like it's hanging on Christian's wall as seen in the article at R59. Also, the guy likes plants and orchids, plus the windows look similar. .. I didn't get the idea that Landon was on that trip with Julan, though, so maybe the biillionaire just wanted some alone time with him.

by Anonymousreply 6106/18/2021

Libertarians, huh...

by Anonymousreply 6206/18/2021

R62 Yeah .. The author of that article who labelled them "libertarians" certainly didn't consult with DataLounge in regard to its less than favorable opinion of Peter Thiel .. lol. (btw - I don't think Thiel is on IG, but note that both Landon and Julian follow his husband, C. Matt Danzeisen.)

Never heard of Angermeyer, but he's said to be on the board of the Hayek Institute in Austria (bad sign) and an article in the New Statesman on climate change deniers in Europe described the institute as "long associated with the far right."

by Anonymousreply 6306/18/2021

Here's the pic of Julian & Landon from R57 without Julian's eye cut off:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64Last Saturday at 1:59 AM

Julian & Landon with Christian Angermayer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65Last Saturday at 2:02 AM

Julian raising a glass at Nasdaq: 🍷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66Last Saturday at 2:28 AM

Such good little capitalists.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 4:38 AM

[quote]Has Christian had a threeway with Julian and Landon yet?

trypdick

by Anonymousreply 68Last Saturday at 6:16 AM

[quote] Come out for Pride month, Julian!

Apparently, coming out gay isn't nearly as much fun as coming out to support far-right new nationalists !!

by Anonymousreply 69Last Saturday at 1:21 PM

^ I hope they don't start hanging out with Peter Thiel

by Anonymousreply 70Last Saturday at 1:39 PM

Julian & Landon are not right-wingers, R69. They both loathe the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Sunday at 12:15 AM

But they're cool with Libertarians?

by Anonymousreply 72Last Sunday at 2:50 AM

Angermeyer sounds as bad as Thiel.

Three-part article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73Last Sunday at 3:54 AM

Landon and Julian must really like psychedelics to be hanging out with this Trumpette.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Sunday at 4:00 AM

Are Julian and Landon ambifuckstrous?

by Anonymousreply 75Last Sunday at 4:02 AM

Well they barely seemed to pay the pandemic much mind, jetting all over the place -- this doesn't surprise me all that much, it was starting to seem pretty clear they're phony rich fuckbois

by Anonymousreply 76Last Sunday at 3:42 PM

Julian posted a pic with his Dad for Father's Day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 12:54 AM

Does Mom still deal coke?

by Anonymousreply 78Last Monday at 5:20 AM

I'd really like to know what DLs in general think of them, R76. Most posts are positive and threads like this are full of Instagram pics featuring a smiling Julian with his handsome beau living the high life, but every once in a while, there's a snide remark or someone questioning what they're really like, and it makes me wonder.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Monday at 5:45 AM

Most Julian threads become paywalled very quickly and limp, in terms of post frequency, to a conclusion. That tells you that DL doesn't really engage with Julian. It's less than a handful of posters keeping his threads going.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Monday at 5:48 AM

*fewer

by Anonymousreply 81Last Monday at 5:48 AM

Julian liked Carl Nassib's coming out Instagram post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82Last Monday at 4:01 PM

Allyship is a beautiful thing.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Monday at 4:02 PM

[quote] Julian liked Carl Nassib's coming out Instagram post.

Who doesn't like hot ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84Last Monday at 4:09 PM

R82, how soon before Julian and Landon "befriend" him?

by Anonymousreply 85Last Monday at 4:09 PM

R85, yes, I've noticed that J & L follow a lot of gay men -- usually younger & handsome gay men. 😉

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 4:41 AM

R79 The thing that I wonder about is how they both don’t work. Are they that wealthy that they can live this high life till they die without actually working? And no, Landon doing his art and writing articles once in a while is not work.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Tuesday at 4:50 AM

R87 I think one can easily imagine that if you have one or more trust funds and cheap to no rent in a house owned by one of daddy's limited corporations, you might be able to live a fairly 'high life' - thereby allowing you to dabble in art and make philosophical meanderings, while your boyfriend tries to get the occasional acting gig. .. The fact that you're both hot helps and will most certainly get you invited places!

by Anonymousreply 88Last Tuesday at 12:35 PM

Julian has worked plenty. But paying no rent is a great way to save money. And of course Landon must have a trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Tuesday at 12:41 PM

I wish Julian could get a series he's the star of. There's no one I'd rather watch on a weekly basis. Even if it's a Dick Wolf show.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Tuesday at 12:49 PM

I can't see Julian as a protagonist. I could see easily see him as a protagonist's crush, like Ally McBeal's married ex.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Tuesday at 12:53 PM

I wonder why Ryan Murphy hasn't snapped him up, he'd fit right in with his type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM

[quote] Julian has worked plenty.

Well, before 2017.

But during the last four years he's only appeared in a youtube film flop, and done a single guest spot in two different streaming-only shows.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM

One of those was The Jennifer Anniston Programme, no?

by Anonymousreply 94Last Tuesday at 1:12 PM

[quote]One of those was The Jennifer Anniston Programme, no?

One of those was The Jennifer Anniston Programme, yes.

The other was the Christine Baranski programme, on Paramount Plus, CBS's streaming channel. I completely disagree with whoever said he couldn't be a protagonist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95Last Tuesday at 1:18 PM

Time to blow Ryan Murphy, Julian!

by Anonymousreply 96Last Tuesday at 1:20 PM

[Quote] he couldn't be a protagonist.

Then why has he not played protagonists, mostly. His career has mostly been made up of "dream boy" love interests.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Tuesday at 1:20 PM

Wouldn't it be more a matter of Ryan blowing Julian?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM

[quote]Then why has he not played protagonists, mostly.

I don't know. I ask myself that fairly often, when I think of his career. I'd be thrilled to watch The Julian Morris Programme. I've always thought homophobia got in his way.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM

How has homophobia got in his way when Julian has played many love interests to actresses? He hasn't been relegated to gay waiters and shop assistants.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Tuesday at 1:31 PM

He doesn't work a lot, r100. Kind of like Matt Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Tuesday at 1:34 PM

Callum Blue was exposed for trolling for dick on a hook up site. He still works.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Tuesday at 1:36 PM

^ Callum Blue was looking for dick? Link?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 103Last Tuesday at 1:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104Last Tuesday at 1:49 PM

Matt Bomer has worked plenty. Just because you're turned on by an actor doesn't mean they deserve to be a megastar.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Tuesday at 1:51 PM

Landon & Julian's (new) right-wing billionaire buddy also produces films. He's got over 20 producer credits on IMDb.

Maybe Julian can hit him up for a role in something; or at least get some cash for that book-to-screenplay project about gay teens coming-of-age in the 80s that he wants to turn into a film or mini-series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106Last Tuesday at 2:33 PM

[quote]M*tt B*mer has worked plenty.

He has worked on more film and tv projects in leading roles and guest roles than any openly gay actor in history. While Jim Parsons may have made more money, Parsons has also had only one huge hit that lasted for years.

Comparing Julian Morris' career to his isn't fair. He is an extremely rare example and far from the norm.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 5:47 AM

Over the course of Julian's now 20-year career, his most noteworthy roles appear to be where he's "one of the ensemble".

Even in something like "Man in an Orange Shirt", most people were talking about the title character played by Oliver Jackson Cohen, and how much better the first part featuring him was compared to the second part, where viewers seemed to concentrate on Vanessa Redgrave's supporting character and Julian's delicious butt in its non-speaking role.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 12:34 PM

Julian's butt speaks to me.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 12:35 PM

[quote] Julian's butt speaks to me.

Julian appears to be fluent in ASS-L, which is the butt's version of ASL (American Sign Language).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 1:19 PM

Baby got back!!!

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 1:29 PM

This should be on his actor demo reel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 1:44 PM

So do we think Landon enjoys a good ass-pounding every now and again?

Julian seemed experienced (believable) in this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM

I think they more likely bring vers tops in to fuck Jules.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 2:27 PM

Do they charge for that?

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 2:37 PM

damn i want to suffocate under that ass

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 2:56 PM

Unlike those nostrils, Julian doesn't have to worry about his butt cheeks being asymmetrical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 3:55 PM

The director of "Man In An Orange Shirt" seems to have tried to show as much of Julian's ass as possible.

Close-up of Julian's crack:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118Yesterday at 2:36 AM

[quote]The director of "Man In An Orange Shirt" seems to have tried to show as much of Julian's ass as possible.

Understandable, really.

by Anonymousreply 119Yesterday at 3:44 AM

Julian saying "Hola" from Madrid today.

Hmmm ... MADRID PRIDE starts June 25 and runs through July 4.

So all you super hot Spanish men at circuit parties be on alert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12019 hours ago

He's probably banging a hot Spanish guy as we speak

by Anonymousreply 12118 hours ago

Maybe Julian plans to come out during Madrid Pride with a video of him in a bukkake with several hot Spanish guys cumming all over him.

by Anonymousreply 12215 hours ago

We can only hope

by Anonymousreply 12315 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!