Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another Kevin Sessums thread.

Just because the last one was so lively until it fizzled into the ether, as they do. The last thing I read Miss Sessums was doing much media socializing on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 331August 29, 2023 4:07 AM

Gratitude. Grace. Grift. Bake. Agitate. Try on clothes. Self-congratulate. Rinse. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2021 5:43 AM

Does she still food-shop at CVS?

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2021 8:32 PM

Tuesday is double coupon day for all dented cans at the Hannaford.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2021 9:35 PM

Show me the messy pusshy of Sesshie!

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2021 5:36 AM

HA HA HA

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 10:26 PM

How's Small Town Hudson?

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 10:46 PM

She now has a YouTube Channel where she bakes cookies! Her femmy drawl seems to come and go....just like madonnas English accent!

Don’t give him any money tho....YOU KNOW WHY

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 11:06 PM

She should be on the Food Network...live ftom her "loft."

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 12:01 AM

It doesn’t appear that baking is her, um, “forte.”

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 5:14 AM

R9 .....SHOOTING METH IS!😂

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 5:17 AM

Meth cookies? How decadent.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 5:44 AM

R11. Who knows WHAT is in those off brand baggies he hands out so “graciously” to random strangers! I DO know his smelly cats “help” by jumping up on the kitchen counter and stare into the mixing bowl! GROSS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 5:19 PM

Ewww. WHY does she insist on distributing her baked goods to TOTAL STRANGERS???

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 5:51 PM

It’s a life of service, paying forward, living in the light etc

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 6:07 PM

R14. Yeah, blah blah blah “gratitude”....he really is trying another angle for people to care about his “online magazine”.... Funny, he couldn’t really manage to get any content for his first online “go ‘round”....but people subscribed at 20 bux a pop.....then he had “computer problems” and enough time elapsed before another laptop “graciously” appeared.....still no content.....dogs died, cats and cakes, and you know, LIFE..... He wrote something about another “go fund me” but someone said he really should try “Patreon”....but he acted all Mr. Magoo-ey, and befuddled....knowing full well that a go fund me is the cash grab he’s MUCH more accustomed to....”Patreon” means more disappointed/disgusted “subscribers”......THAT DOESN’T FIT HIS “GRIFT” RUBRIC!! 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 7:07 PM

I think these threads are the most attention he’s gotten in decades.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 8:13 PM

But is this the kind of attention he wants--one that exposes his grifting ways? 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 9:29 PM

This veers perilously close to parody...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2021 5:57 AM

"Oprah gave me the agency..." 😂

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2021 1:17 PM

See? I’m glad SOMEONE posted this, and I thank you, R18....This is the self satisfied brand of asshole (cat hair covered “black turtleneck!!” and all) that just HAD to weave Oprah into this. Did he mention how *disgusted* she was by his METH MEMOIR? No one wants to read about a sixty year old becoming homeless because he “used”, AGAIN. It’s boring after the thirtieth “slip”.....

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2021 1:24 PM

I love how he claims Oprah kept calling him when he wouldn't pick up. We're supposed to believe Oprah would make the effort?

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2021 10:58 PM

Baking with his cat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2021 11:00 PM

R22....isn’t this video SICKENING?? Imagine the stench in that “loft”....he proudly doesn’t wash his jeans, the pungency of two cats roaming everywhere, and the peppery, smokey surprise of his “Angie Dickinson” cookies......Cookie??? COOKIE MUELLER! MUELLER? MUELLERS NOODLES!!.... NOODLES? THE BABY IN PINK FLAMINGOS!! JOHN WATERS....PROVINCETOWN!!! It’s what Oprah calls a “full circle moment!!” “THIS. IS. LITTER-AH-TURE....!” she exclaimed sagely....or did she? DID SHE????

He makes me wretch.

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2021 3:25 AM

He manages to straddle gratitude with self-aggrandizement, and he has the unhinged demeanor of the ex-addict always on the slippery slope. With a hefty side of grift.

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2021 3:33 AM

I NEED TO GET FUCKED. RIGHT. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2021 3:50 AM

R24.....so well said! he seems to be running out of “angles” and it looks like his theatrical adaptation of “MITHITHIPPI THITHY” is on permanent hold....I love that once again Oprah had no interest in reading a part in it. Here’s when I admit to buying the his audiobook at a local discounter for 2.99....still sealed! I can’t bear the sound of his voice.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2021 11:38 PM

Even Oprah doesn’t want to see the messy pusshy of Sesshie....

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2021 5:38 AM

Let's hope he doesn't soon run through small town Hudson naked and screaming, "I NEED TO GET FUCKED!"

by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2021 1:29 PM

I need to get fucked—WITH THIS PIECE OF CAKE!

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2021 4:17 PM

FULL OF CAT HAIR!

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2021 12:58 AM

Live from Bellevue:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2021 4:03 AM

He made some cinnamon cake with a spooge-looking “maple drizzle”....I would be surprised if he stuck the whisk up his ass “mapplethorpe-style” before he beat his batter!! Roaming the streets during a pandemic giving out baggies of cake.... WOULD YOU EAT IT......WELL, WOULD YOU????

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2021 7:52 PM

*WOULDN’T

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2021 7:53 PM

That video is so disturbing, you can’t tell me he isn’t tweaking on meth

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2021 7:55 PM

There’s a certain perverse myopia to chronicling an activity that one doesn’t do well (baking), in a format that doesn’t flatter you (bad camera angles/sound), in an unhygienic messy “loft” (cat hair, etc.) when the internet is FILLED with people who can do these all of these things a million times better, with more skill and panache.

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2021 5:40 AM

Great point R35, it’s the “look at me, I’m relevant!”... look at me, I’m getting to go to the Oscar VF party, and Barry Diller’s BBQ!” tailored for the covid age... Trying, after one too many “fits and starts” to make “Sessums Magazine” be a “thing”......it isn’t, and it never was. The Curran theater fired him. “429 magazine” fired him....long gone are the days when Tina Brown would humiliate him and he sat there and took it, because he had an expense account. The birthday orchids from david geffen stopped coming....and here he sits all broken hearted. Came to shit, but only farted.

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2021 3:27 PM

It's odd, this baking fetish of hers. As if anyone would make any of her dreamt-up "recipes."

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2021 3:29 PM

The “I woke up to the smell of cinnamon in my cinnamon colored house” then getting all choked up to the point of tears is just TOO MUCH for me to take. NO WONDER he elicits eyerolls wherever he goes. This queen should just shut the fuck up. NO ONE CARES. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY....we did that already...you got 12.5K for your dying dog, the dog died, and you kept the money. YOUR “HIGHER POWER” TOLD YOU TO....REMEMBER???

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2021 3:58 PM

Did he really get fired from so many places? Because one hears a lot of disinfo online. And if it's true, why? Was his copy not good enough? Was he late with assignments? The usual answer one gets here is "Because I hate him"--but that's not why writers get fired, especially after starting with a big splash, a hit book, a cushy magazine job interviewing boldface names, and so on.

I'm curious about how someone starts so big and then just loses it, because I know a number of writers, good ones, who make an okay living because their expenses are modest. But they never made a splash or got to hobnob with the celebs and they have to work hard.

This seems like an interesting story of failure. After all, the guy is living in a backwater, not NY. Even without the virus, he is cut off from the geography he prizes. And on top of everything else, he's preparing food right where a cat is marching around after having stepped into its cat box.

That can't be hygenic. Do all cat owners do that?

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2021 4:10 PM

"I'm curious about how someone starts so big and then just loses it"

It's called meth, R39.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2021 4:13 PM

Did he put down his poor dying old dog as soon as he cashed in on $12.5K?

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2021 5:19 PM

R39 -- KS was never particularly talented as a writer -- his talent lay in his aggressive self-promotion at a time when most journalists still believed in staying in the background. He saw in people like Tina Brown the same desperate need for celebrity -- both to be one, and to be around one -- and relentlessly plugged himself as the future of journalism. She bit. It's a shtick that worked for a while but eventually went sour for a number of reasons. For one, other, more talented journalists began to use cable tv and the internet to make themselves more famous. For another, there weren't that many editors like Tina who felt comfortable around such blatant toadying. And of course, there was the fact that KS was never that good as a journalist. His forte was getting access, but eventually everyone seemed to have access to everyone so that became moot.

Then of course there was his own self-destruction and drug use and all that accompanies such career degradation. Finally, he made few if any friends or allies in journalism. Most people thought he was a joke, and an ephemeral one at that. He does have his supporters still, and his posts on Facebook get hundreds of likes but then, hundreds of likes on Facebook is a sad coda to what could have been a good career.

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2021 5:33 PM

Well put, R42.

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2021 5:36 PM

Very well put R42.....then watching him “re-invent” himself as some sort of Internet sage is SO super-cringeworthy....you have to wonder WTF is he on? The near biblical “foot washing” of that old lady in SF (she died), the constant drama with his animals, (guess what?...most people pay their own vet bills), the weird wandering the streets of Hudson....handing out cake....what happened to his plopping himself down in a local coffee shop to pervertedly “crotch watch”?? AND POST ABOUT IT?? Did some straight guy catch him sneaking a pic? The mind reels. I really applaud R42 for summing everything up....and I was snookered for a while there...I donated to the dog’s operation. Then the dog up and died...he up and died.... how “Mr. Bojangles” of him!! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2021 5:58 PM

Don't be too hard on yourself, R44. You did it for the poor dog. I just wonder if the "operation" was euthanasia!

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2021 6:23 PM

Not the way he was talking, and he himself didn’t start the Go Fund Me....the dog died, while the money was being transferred over, or however that works....and HIS HIGHER POWER told him to keep the money. He then flew to New York, then London to “nourish us soul” with THEEAHTER.....this is when the crowd began to turn against him. When your constantly crying poverty, you “nourish your soul” at the local library....not jet off to London for a month of theater on other peoples money. This, along with MANY MANY other reasons is why people consider him to be a massive piece of shit. He was such an unspeakable snob, and his air of entitlement continues to this day. Don’t fall for it like I did. I’ll give my money to St. Judes....at least I know that’s a charity that actually does help sick kids....no questions asked

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2021 7:33 PM

Sing it, R46. That trip to London showed how tone-deaf and full of hubris KS was, and is.

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2021 7:46 PM

And that nauseating "Small Town London" shit! Kill her with fire!!!

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2021 7:51 PM

Yeah, that “small town” Hudson/London/SF/Provincetown is SUPER IRRITATING....same with equating NYC with “Mayberry”.....it’s just dumb. No one thinks that, except for him. Odd, how you can burn so many bridges, and yet not be somewhat humbled by it all. Sure, you can blather on Facebook about grace and gratitude ‘til your blue in the face....but your actions really prove otherwise. So, if standing in a hideous dress in some pretentious woman's Hudson “atelier”, and then posting it somehow gets you thru the week....who am I to judge? You look like a fucking clown....oops, I JUDGED!!😂

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2021 8:10 PM

He is a wholly unreliable narrator. Hudson isn’t Mayberry. A local shop is not an atelier. A walk-up rental apartment is not a loft.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2021 3:39 AM

R50.....but he KNEW her doncha know!!

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2021 10:51 PM

What happened last night...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2021 3:57 PM

More pet drama. Can he start a Go Fund Me to get the cat out from behind the fridge?

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2021 4:00 PM

I never realized that a grown man couldn't move a refrigerator. Is that common? They come on casters.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2021 4:22 PM

Oh, Lawdy, y’all, I had just finished distributing 38 pieces of under baked “cake” when I returned to the “loft” to find that one of my (filthy) rescue cats had wedged themselves (they/them) behind the icebox. It was worse than the vapors, I tell ya. At first, I worried that the pussy would find some errant meth “crumbs” back there, but then I called my sponsor and we prayed. I attempted to place collect calls to my former friends David Geffen, Ali MacGraw and Peter Staley, but no one would accept the charges. Imagine! Fortunately, some strapping local Hudson police officers helped me move the appliance, rescuing the errant feline. To thank them, I offered them cake, but as it was covered in cat hair, they declined. As an alternative, I offered them my hole, but as it was absent any hair, they declined. I implored them: “I need to get fucked. RIGHT. NOW!” They were unmoved and suggested I start a GoFundMe for elder hole-stuffing. Good idea! Small town Mayberry....

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2021 4:27 PM

R55. I have been roaring with laffter over this post ^ all damn day! You really captured EVERYTHING we loathe about the Sess Mess in one post!! BRAVO!!!

by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2021 5:40 AM

Kevin and Jeff Sessions are ducking it out over who gets to use the moniker “Sesshie.”

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2021 6:41 AM

He made another cat hair cake. These cat & cake posts are so tiresome, it makes me miss those long winded posts about washing that old ladies feet .... I can’t believe I just wrote that

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2021 5:09 AM

There is no way I would allow a pet to remain trapped where I could not rescue it for an entire night. It may have been injured, for God's sake.

Call the fire department. They pull cats out of trees, they can get one from behind your fridge. If you are small/elderly, they will forgive you for being unable to move the fridge yourself.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2021 5:34 AM

How could he not pull out the refrigerator?

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2021 1:35 PM

R60. He made such a friggin production out of it, the cat could have EASILY died. Dialing 911 for the fire department is simple...ITS WHAT THEY DO. Fretting and ruminating online was an attention getting ploy....anyone who thinks they live in MAYBERRY where ever the fuck they are, should know that trapped cats/cats in trees/etc etc etc is a lot of WHAT THEY DO. He’s a nightmare. He’s now posting that the cats are talking to him, and they have opinions on LITTTER-AHH-TURRE!! What an asshole

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2021 6:28 PM

R61, well, they might have opinions about LITTTER. Such as "change the stuff in my box, you bald asshole."

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2021 6:30 PM

HAHA, R62!

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2021 7:43 PM

Bald asshole indeed, R62!

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2021 7:45 PM

What's that clicking noise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2021 8:02 PM

He’s CLEARLY on some form of substance....the slurring, the weird hands....no one acts this way unless they’re in an altered state

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2021 8:48 PM

And his rambling monologue...

by Anonymousreply 67April 25, 2021 12:13 AM

That old queen actually once played Allan Strang on Broadway in Equus?

by Anonymousreply 68April 25, 2021 12:20 AM

Sessums was never in Equus on Broadway. By his own admission, he attended an open call for would-be replacement Alan Strangs and got call went.ed back. But that's as far as it

So even if the story is true, he never got the part.

by Anonymousreply 69April 25, 2021 2:12 AM

^^^and got called back.

by Anonymousreply 70April 25, 2021 2:13 AM

There are weird photos of him jumping around on some stage with a keith partridge shag acting all femmy....I wonder if he told the horses that HE NEEDED TO GET FUCKED.....RIGHT.... NOW!!!

God that story makes me HOWL.

by Anonymousreply 71April 25, 2021 2:38 AM

He made another cake, a dark one this time. It looked vile. When the pieces were wrapped in cellophane to be handed out, they resembled clean-up-after-your-dog poo bags.

by Anonymousreply 72April 25, 2021 5:54 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, R69. As I said, I was confused by how he could have ever been anywhere near Broadway. And he wasn't!

by Anonymousreply 73April 25, 2021 2:52 PM

Only a fucking moron would race out and use all their food stamps to make a “pecan praw-leen key lime pah” only to realize they didn’t OWN A PIE PAN. As with his stand mixer, mixing bowl, and “lesbian sex toy” (danish dough whisk)....kind friends BOUGHT him these things, and the pie pan is a nice one from Williams Sonoma...now, how he’s gonna bag up SLICES OF PIE and distribute them, remains to be seen. Am I the only one who wonders if his “wandering cake queen” act is in direct relationship to his sudden banishment from all the quaint coffee shops that befit the main drag ....you know, where she’d plop her sagging ass down, open her laptop and “cruise” like a pervy junkie creep?

by Anonymousreply 74April 25, 2021 7:49 PM

Pecan pralines are wonderful. Key lime pie is delicious. Both together?

Vomitarama.

Up next: peanut butter & jelly duck l'orange.

by Anonymousreply 75April 25, 2021 7:57 PM

Is he baking an Oscar cake tonite?

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2021 2:33 AM

He mysteriously hasn’t posted/pontificated about the Oscars...I’m sure he’s most melancholy, as this was his big “taste” of the high life once a year....the invite didn’t come to travel to LA, so here he sits all broken-hearted.....

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2021 8:26 AM

I agree with R75: that pie sounds disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2021 5:18 PM

R78....that’s what leads me to believe “she’s come undone”....AGAIN. He’s making these cakes “freestyle” with nary a recipe in sight....ITS LUNACY. the pie (or pah, as he femmily drawls) SOUNDS DISGUSTING. Baking isn’t Jazz, dear....it’s a pretty exact science. This is just another attention getting ploy, and watching the interest dwindle to a trickle makes me howl. He can go get fucked .....RIGHT NOW!!! 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2021 11:25 PM

R77, he says he fell asleep after eating pork tenderloins.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2021 1:15 AM

Why do people buy him things like mixers and pie pans?

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2021 1:31 AM

Actually, why do they buy him anything?

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2021 1:32 AM

They buy him things because he backhandedly begs. It’s that chicken fried hustle he’s been pulling for years....it’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2021 1:37 AM

It’s amazing how many people seem unable to see through his contrived antics.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2021 2:30 AM

For those of you wondering about how Miss Sessums felt about the Oscars and her present life, she has been ruminating--at great length! Here's the first paragraph--it will warm your heart:

"On my walk today I was thinking about the Oscars and how for years they were a part of my life's narrative and now walking in a small town in upstate New York is. Many of us escaped small towns in order finally to create "small towns" based on finding likeminded souls and success and easier sex. Hollywood is such a town. New York once was for me. When I was six I really lived in a small town. Now at 65, I have returned to one."

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2021 2:36 AM

R85. that whole IRRITATING, SELF SERVING, POST led me to find the NY TIMES (“mean!”) review of “Mississippi Sissy”......HES CORRECT!! The reviewer WASNT buying his bag of bullshit for one second. I only wish I knew how to post things here. SOMEONE PLEASE DO IT and get ready to scream with laffter!! He’s been SUCH an asshole for SO very long....

by Anonymousreply 86April 28, 2021 4:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 28, 2021 9:38 AM

Most artists create a personal mythology.

by Anonymousreply 88April 28, 2021 10:21 AM

I couldn’t hear the low volume very well. He babbled about Cookie Mueller to only say he was scared of her because she was a drug addict! The constant clicking of his mouth is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 89April 28, 2021 12:22 PM

Is that clicking coming from him??? Is it druggie dry mouth?

by Anonymousreply 90April 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Thank you, R87!

by Anonymousreply 91April 28, 2021 12:26 PM

It does sound as if he had a traumatic life. I mean, having your roommate brutally murdered isn't exactly your standard gay childhood troubles.

by Anonymousreply 92April 28, 2021 5:12 PM

So shouldn't he be nice to his fellow gay brethren? He made a point not to be when he had a career.

by Anonymousreply 93April 28, 2021 5:29 PM

I'm not saying that lets him off the hook for being an asshole, but he might have long term PSTD. Which often leads to self-medicating and resultant behavior of a self-destructive nature.

I'm a bundle of neurosis without his experiences. I'd be a total wreck if I had his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 94April 28, 2021 5:32 PM

R94. That’s when you put on your big girl panties, get into some therapy, keep it nice and private, and get on with it. Like MOST people do. You don’t become a mean girl gay, snicker and belittle others FOR YEARS, then whine and complain when your magic carpet ride ends.

by Anonymousreply 95April 28, 2021 7:09 PM

OMG the “mouth clicking” in that “Angie Dickinson” cookie video on YouTube is OFF THE CHAIN ....go watch it but DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!! Either he’s SO SPUN on drugs, or his dentures are possessed by the spirit of Martha Raye! And she’s the “fresh mouth”, doncha know!!

by Anonymousreply 96April 28, 2021 8:01 PM

OMG....another long winded ME ME ME post about Penelope Cruz and his firing from VANITY FAIR....he drones on and on about it, not ever owning the fact that he just may SUCK. The evidence is there, people, yet even HE doesn’t say he got shitcanned.:..like he did at 429 magazine, like he did at the Curran theater.....and now he bakes turdcakes and stuffs them into plastic bags. How sad that is.

by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2021 10:08 PM

I love his last sentence in that Cruz screed: "But one thing Kilimanjaro taught me is that the climb back down is even harder."

I guess he doesn't realize that in the Hemingway story "The Snows of Kilimanjaro," the main character doesn't climb down the mountain; he dies on it. I guess Sesshie died on his own Kiliminjaro.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2021 11:51 PM

Methyssippy Sesshie!

by Anonymousreply 99April 29, 2021 12:57 AM

Methysissy Sesshie!

by Anonymousreply 100April 29, 2021 1:02 AM

What if she gets fired FROM HER OWN COOKING SHOW?!

by Anonymousreply 101April 29, 2021 1:31 AM

It might happen, the cat is the showrunner and she says that the ratings are not great. There's talk of replacing him with Augusten Burroughs and a Ziploc bag of Chantilly Lace cake.

by Anonymousreply 102April 29, 2021 3:29 AM

Perhaps, in a nod to his “former life” profiling those in the movie business, he should bake movie-themed desserts. Starting with the Shit Pie from The Help. Coals to Newcastle...

by Anonymousreply 103April 29, 2021 5:16 AM

This thread has piqued my curiosity...other than being not-very-talented and evidently something of a tailcoat-rider what specific things has he done to make him a pariah? I gather he had a drug-fueled meltdown that was highly embarrassing, but I don't know that I would call that a moral failing per se.

by Anonymousreply 104April 29, 2021 5:19 AM

Ever since someone mentioned it, I’m obsessed/horrified with his mouth clacking. Is it druggy dry mouth? Is it an ill fitting denture/missing teeth? (He did have MAJOR teeth problems in SF)...anywhoo, I have a feeling his breath must REEK...

by Anonymousreply 105April 29, 2021 5:21 AM

I have enormous compassion for those down on their luck. And drug addicts. And getting older. All of that. But his pretensions, delusions of grandeur and level of self-absorption are SIMPLY BEYOND THE PALE.

by Anonymousreply 106April 29, 2021 8:47 PM

She was out pedaling her "River Phoenix Key Lime/Lemon Pie" in "small-town Hudson" today.

by Anonymousreply 107May 1, 2021 12:06 AM

Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 2, 2021 5:33 AM

Oh, my. He has a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 109May 2, 2021 9:07 PM

Hopefully not on his messhy pusshy.

by Anonymousreply 110May 3, 2021 4:11 AM

Did Halston and Sesshie party together?

by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2021 3:14 AM

Reading this thread I wonder if there are hundreds here who have been personally wronged by KS. Why so much venom? What has he done to deserve so little compassion? Something in him seems to rile you. And who is he btw? An addict who wrote memoir, apparently. They are a dime a dozen but few seem to elicit such strong feelings.

by Anonymousreply 112May 18, 2021 3:29 AM

R112. He was a “mean gay” when he could have been nice. A straight up snob. Unkind. Nasty and haughty.

by Anonymousreply 113May 18, 2021 4:00 AM

Was he cute/hot when he was younger? Hard to imagine... I read parts of his drug memoir “Tell it to the mountain”. Not a very good writer and a major name dropper.

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2021 10:10 AM

He's always been unfuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2021 2:37 PM

So graceful, reminds me of a young Nureyev.

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2021 2:51 PM

He spouts all the expected buzzwords: grace, gratitude, paying back, kindness, treks, animals, pilgrimages, blah blah blah—but he’s fundamentally a complete fame-whore and a grifter. And a narcissist. And a TERRIBLE baker.

by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2021 2:29 AM

Spouting all the buzzwords while continuing the grift because the sense of entitlement has never left him.

by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2021 2:34 AM

He is no different than 60% of middle aged gays.

by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2021 2:40 AM

He needs to get fucked. RIGHT. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2021 3:02 AM

R119, 60% of middle-aged gays aren't on Go Fund Me to have other people pay for them.

by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2021 11:09 AM

I'm middle-aged and have never handed out slices of cat hair cake to strangers on the street.

by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2021 11:20 AM

Why is the cake handed out in plastic bags, making it appear to be dog poop?

by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Why does he start all his Facebook posts with “Small-town Hudson”?

by Anonymousreply 124May 26, 2021 1:21 PM

Also, it can’t be said enough: Hudson itself is absolutely vile. It’s like all of the worst elements of posturing, striving, pretentious, delusional NYC were just dumped on top of a struggling rust-belt river town. It has become a catch-all for legions of aging queens whose mid-level media careers have imploded. Because they can’t afford their big city rent anymore, they flee up there to work at some shitty vintage furniture store where one can buy, say, an old theater spotlight for 7k.

Don’t believe me? Try going to a restaurant there. You will leave absolutely furious because a) you waited an hour for a table in a half empty dining room b) the food sucked c) service was non-existent d) you paid $90 for two plates of food and a couple of shitty bloody Mary’s.

It’s like the whole town sprung out of Sessum’s wind sock anus.

by Anonymousreply 125May 26, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote]Because they can’t afford their big city rent anymore

Hudson is more expensive than Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx and North Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 126May 26, 2021 1:56 PM

“ Hudson is more expensive than Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx and North Jersey.”

I’m talking about people who were making mid six figures, living in 4K a month apartments. There’s been an exodus of this type up there for years.

by Anonymousreply 127May 26, 2021 2:00 PM

R127. Insufferable asshole queens! Anyone who thinks Hudson, Kingston, or any surrounding area is glam....they’re STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 128May 27, 2021 8:21 PM

Oh please, R125. There are plenty of nice restaurants in Hudson (or were pre-Covid). Great bookstore too and some wonderful architecture. Plenty of K.S. types, but fortunately you can see the flames from miles away so they're pretty easy to avoid. I agree that the "arts" "scene" in Hudson is insufferable, but Catskill is just across the river and the creatives there are more down-to-earth and less windbaggy.

by Anonymousreply 129May 27, 2021 8:42 PM

Hudson does have some good restaurants and amazing bakeries (Breadfolks!) in its midst. Way too many poseurs (like Sesshie and his friend’s absurd “atelier”), hipsters and such, but they can be avoided. And the surrounding area is filled with spectacular scenery and exquisite houses. The Hudson Valley really is exquisite, especially in the springtime.

by Anonymousreply 130May 29, 2021 4:25 AM

What is an “orange olive oil cake”? Sounds ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 131May 30, 2021 12:04 AM

I wonder if people throw out the cake slice once he has dropped them off, knowing that they are covered in cat hair. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

by Anonymousreply 132May 30, 2021 5:23 AM

Tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2021 6:37 AM

[quote]He's always been unfuckable.

A few hundred men managed to do it, R115.

To my benefit.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2021 6:51 AM

Can someone please explain to me why “olive oil cake” is even a thing? It sounds vile.

And was Kevin Sessums the one who inspired that DL meme about a total bottom who is demanding to be fucked at a gay orgy?

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2021 3:06 PM

R135. No he’s the one who, in the dead of winter, ran NUDE up and down the wharf in Provincetown screaming “I NEED TO GET FUCKED.....RIGHT NOW!!”

He was so spun on meth, his “sponsor” threw him out of his nice (free, as usual) apartment, he lost his dogs (both now dead, he pocketed the 12K in go fund me $$ tho) and crawled back to some losers couch in Manhattan.....he writes all about it with ZERO shame in his stupid second book. The one nobody read.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2021 7:11 PM

She somehow missed the fact that there are thousands of baking blogs, tv shows, insta posts, etc., all filled with accomplished, interesting bakers. Sesshie. Cannot. Bake.

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2021 5:51 AM

What is that weird clucking/smacking noise she’s making while she narrates her baking?

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2021 5:05 PM

It is the clicking of her messhy pusshy (vagina dentata).

by Anonymousreply 139June 7, 2021 12:55 AM

Update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 17, 2021 10:21 PM

Hurray! Hurrah! Sesshie done got herself a job!!!

by Anonymousreply 141June 18, 2021 5:11 AM

Amazingly, today he is complaining about having to go back to New York City next week in order to repair one "of two" antique Rolexes he owns, after it was improperly repaired the first time. The sale of just one Rolex could have funded an operation for his dog some years back, instead of grifting funds from his followers. I used to think he was harmless enough, but he really is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 142August 13, 2021 12:29 PM

Why does he start posts with “Small-town Hudson”?

by Anonymousreply 143August 13, 2021 1:10 PM

I used to read his Vanity Fair back-page celebrity interviews years ago when I was very young and was envious of him and his life.

A few years ago when I was much older I worked with him for a time in a volunteer organization. He was a bit of a creep - not in an anti-social way but in a weird vibe way - and still a social climber in our small town, but I got the sense then that he was tired of all that and wanted something more.

No more envy on my part. Lesson learned.

I suspect it's very hard to reconcile young fame with older irrelevance. We all struggle with our lives. He's no different, really. He just does it out loud.

by Anonymousreply 144August 13, 2021 1:37 PM

Can we PLEASE start placing bets on how long he will be at GRAZIA.

After his first paycheck he will go back to his messy ways.

by Anonymousreply 145August 13, 2021 5:31 PM

I have to admit that I enjoyed MISSISSIPPI SISSY. It was brutally frank and honest about his early years. The follow up, I LEFT IT ON THE MOUNTAIN, however, seems to live up to the snark that I am reading in this thread! All of that spiritual mumbo jumbo with the hallucinations about the elephants and the Hindu goddess…he was all over the place. I do think that he’s got some writing prowess. But he’s gone crazy. Must’ve been the meth.

by Anonymousreply 146August 13, 2021 6:07 PM

Oh it was the Meth FOR SURE…..permanent brain damage. His teeth are crumbling, yet she needs to get her rolexes repaired! He fondly remembers the days of posh parties and expense accounts. Now he’s just a cunt in a dress. The laughingstock of Warren street.

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2021 9:11 AM

I KEEP A SPARE ROLEX IN MY MESSHY PUSSHY.

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2021 9:21 AM

Poor Kev, barbecued to a blackened husk by the zealous assassins of DL. I read that Times review of "Sissy" (posted upthread) by the most vile cunt who ever cunted, Mr. Norah Vincent, author of the unreadable "Self-Made Man. -- One Woman's Year Disguised as a Man." I remember wondering how many sales of his book she torpedoed with her nasty little takedown. Reading this thread I get the hostility and it's all very funny, and poignant and sad. I agree -- sell the fucking Rolex to save the dog -- but does Sessums possess even one redeeming feature? Something? Anything? He's not a terrible writer, just a bit of a transparent egoist.

by Anonymousreply 149August 14, 2021 1:56 PM

How much money did he run through I wonder…is he broke?

It sounds like he still has a good relationship with his siblings though.

by Anonymousreply 150August 14, 2021 2:45 PM

Does he still make his little muffins and cakes with the cat hair in them?

by Anonymousreply 151August 14, 2021 2:50 PM

I enjoyed his profiles in Vanity Fair. If anything, you have to give him props for the career he's had. He was on top for a good while. If he didn't invest any of the big bucks, it's his own fault.

by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2021 2:56 PM

I was hanging out at a friend's house a while back and there was an unknown figure skater there who did a hit of acid and spent the rest of the afternoon shouting "SOMEBODY FUCK ME PLEASE!" Had to laugh reading about Sessums's frolics in Provincetown and remembering that day. PS - Nobody did fuck that poor skater boy, who admittedly had an amazing ass. Don't know how Sessums fared in his quest. .

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2021 3:11 PM

"Don't know how Sessums fared in his quest."

Poorly, I would guess. Who wants to fuck a middle-aged strung out meth addict?

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2021 4:07 PM

How did he fare in his quest? The cops showed up, he was nude IN THE DEAD OF WINTER, and he had the option of treatment or jail….he chose treatment (which failed) and that’s when he had to foster his dogs, another chapter he drones on and on about “this is what surrender feels like”🙄…..then he moved to SF, drove the insipidly pretentious “429” (spells “gay” on the telephone pad!!”) magazine into the ground, washed some old womans feet, got fired, rode around on his bike with an English riding helmet, (LOL)….got hired at the Curran Theater, did nothing, got a drug related ass or bladder issue, in hospital, got fired over email, dog dying, got 13k in go fund me, dog died before it’s life saving operation!, Shithead said his “higher power” told him to keep the money…..”LIKE” for part two!!

by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2021 10:19 PM

Yep, R155 has hilariously, succinctly, and 100% accurately described the saga of Sesshie. I love you, R155--would enjoy dishing with you.

by Anonymousreply 156August 14, 2021 10:34 PM

Wow R155. I think I understand now. Retracting my previous post. Good Gawd!!

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2021 10:43 PM

"LIKING" for Part Two R155

by Anonymousreply 158August 14, 2021 11:01 PM

Part Two: Sessie flies to London with the go fund me money for some thee ahhh tahh, “to nourish his soul”…., people trash him online, but she don’t give a fig…..returns and moves across the country to a “loft” in the insanely overrated Hudson, NY….here “the kindness of strangers” once again saves him. Sadly, the other dog dies. No one offers any money this time😂. He USED to spend a lot of time OPENLY crotch watching men in a local coffee shop (SO CREEPY) but he seems to have stopped. He flies to London again to nourish his meth riddled soul…..his other dog dies. He openly grieves by dressing in women’s clothing and posting pictures of himself in dresses on Instagram. He then gets two cats….he then starts baking cakes and putting slices in baggies from the dollar store and handing them out. The cats climb all over the kitchen area and it’s FUCKING disgusting….he USED to try to make YouTube’s weaving cake-making into some stupid anecdote with words like “narrative”, “journey” and “rubric”, but his crumbling teeth and denture whistle made it difficult. He then got a job at “Grazie”. WHATEVER THAT IS…..and here he sits all broken hearted, came to shit, but only farted.

by Anonymousreply 159August 15, 2021 12:55 AM

His other dog died twice?

by Anonymousreply 160August 15, 2021 11:40 AM

His cakes look—and undoubtedly taste—MOST FOUL.

No, Sesshie, No—do NOT pay it forward, we beseech you.

by Anonymousreply 161August 15, 2021 3:31 PM

R160. No dearie, two dogs, each one died….maybe you need glasses

by Anonymousreply 162August 15, 2021 5:20 PM

[quote] Sadly, the other dog dies. ... He flies to London again to nourish his meth riddled soul…..his other dog dies.

Maybe you need to read your post again.

by Anonymousreply 163August 15, 2021 6:16 PM

Oh maybe he did die twice R163, why u gotta be such a killjoy

by Anonymousreply 164August 15, 2021 10:42 PM

R163. IT HAPPENS TO BE LIKE MR. BOJANGLES …..BUT IN REVERSE!!!

by Anonymousreply 165August 15, 2021 10:44 PM

It just seems a little extreme.

by Anonymousreply 166August 15, 2021 10:51 PM

WELL IM NOT THE ONE WHO DID IT MARY, DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

by Anonymousreply 167August 16, 2021 2:21 AM

The Sessums snark is killing me! 😂 Please don’t stop.

by Anonymousreply 168August 16, 2021 5:59 PM

Sessums must have really burned the Sessums Anti-Stan troll. Because none of this is interesting, neither Sessums nor the troll, it's all old news, and it's repeated in ruminative OCD threads on DL:

by Anonymousreply 169August 16, 2021 6:04 PM

Then get off the thread if you're so bored and above it all, R169.

by Anonymousreply 170August 16, 2021 6:27 PM

Not only is it interesting to me, R169, it's deliciously funny. So speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 171August 16, 2021 6:29 PM

R169, if you hate the thread so much, why don’t you go fuck yourself in Macy’s window????

I hope your dog dies twice.

by Anonymousreply 172August 16, 2021 10:25 PM

[quote] I hope your dog dies twice.

New entry for the DL lexicon?

by Anonymousreply 173August 16, 2021 10:39 PM

One person has posted over 50 times to this thread and responds to himself using different identities but is too lazy to even switch sock puppet.

Yeah, this is mental illness. It's Sessums himself, or a pathetic obsessed troll.

by Anonymousreply 174August 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Yes r173; we need a new line. ‘Die in a grease fire’ has gotten so tired.

by Anonymousreply 175August 17, 2021 12:31 AM

R174 Well if it isn’t Mrs. Columbo !!

by Anonymousreply 176August 17, 2021 2:07 AM

Perhaps Sesshie’s messy pusshy itself is responding multiple times?

by Anonymousreply 177August 17, 2021 4:13 AM

R174, who are you to bang on about mental illness? You're the crazy cunt doing the math on who and how many times people have replied to this thread? Hunty, you protest WAY too much!

by Anonymousreply 178August 18, 2021 5:21 AM

The Sesshie hater is funny but singularly obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 179August 18, 2021 5:33 AM

The Sesshie haters (there are more than one) are what make DL great.

by Anonymousreply 180August 18, 2021 5:35 AM

The Sesshie haters need to get fucked. RIGHT. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 181August 18, 2021 12:53 PM

Thinking the Sesshie hater is one person is incredibly stupid. I know of four people who post on this thread He’s that despised. Now, if only someone can post the youtube of sessie singing “floozies” …..you’ll DIE LAUGHING

by Anonymousreply 182August 18, 2021 7:11 PM

Is this the number from The Grass Harp? That "Floozies"? Or is there another one?

by Anonymousreply 183August 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Et voila!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 19, 2021 2:09 AM

R182…..did you ever know that you’re my hero…..

GOD HE LOOKS SO FUCKING FEMME HERE, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HE DATES “FLOOZIES”??? Hysterical !!!!😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 185August 19, 2021 2:44 AM

He posted a picture of himself from 1975. Never was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 186August 19, 2021 1:43 PM

Sessie says, "I always loved buying some back-to-school clothes or sitting watching my grandmother make me some new shirts in her sewing room. We could have never afforded Thom Browne but lord are these kids cute in these clothes."

This was his link. Ew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 19, 2021 11:15 PM

He's not perving over the kids as much as he's perving over the kids' clothes. 😂

by Anonymousreply 188August 19, 2021 11:17 PM

Is Sesshie incontinent?

by Anonymousreply 189August 20, 2021 2:07 AM

SESSHIE DATE PLANNER

7 a.m. Awake 7:30 a.m. Torment the cats 9 a.m. Call AA sponsor to bitch. 10:30 a.m. Bake a terrible-tasting ugly cake & distribute it to unwitting suckers (in poo bags) 12 a.m. Make the first of twenty Facebook posts, most of which name-drop cultural figures from Sesshie’s past 1:30 pm. Weep indulgently over deceased acquaintances and pets 3 p.m. Take a shit and practice mindfulness whilst doing so. 4 p.m. Sit in “small-town Hudson” coffee joint , leering at young men 6 p.m. Make mundane, perfunctory dinner, posting about it like a Michelin 3 star review. 7 p.m. Walk up and down Warren Street begging people to take selfies with him 8 pm. Contemplate asking flush friends for money, but chickening out 9 p.m. Try on lots of vintage outfits in a self-curated, dismal fashion show 10 p.m. Scruff 11 p.m. Navel-gazing, with a soupçon of mindfulness

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2021 4:19 AM

Off soon for two months in London, to feed my soul and to depend on the kindness of strangers. Ta, losers!

by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2021 11:37 AM

Oh honey, he should give up writing and become a realtor with all that poetic license of calling an SRO a “loft”.

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2021 11:54 AM

How's his new "job," I wonder? And ishe still making his cat hair cakes?

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2021 12:57 PM

Sesshie’s Messy Pussy Takes Blighty By Storm!

—Daily Mail

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2021 2:54 AM

Uh Oh. The Sessh is in small-town Gotham, grifting free tickets as a member of the “press.”

by Anonymousreply 195September 28, 2021 5:03 AM

Back to his old grifting ways--not that he ever left them.

by Anonymousreply 196September 28, 2021 5:05 AM

Any update on his "I'll Grift Manhattan" jaunt?

by Anonymousreply 197November 1, 2021 11:51 PM

She’s in London Town now, getting a the-ah-tuh fix (on someone else’s dime).

by Anonymousreply 198November 2, 2021 1:34 AM

Why does she call every place she’s in “Small-town _____” on social media? Small-town Hudson, Small-town London, Small-town New York City, etc. It’s affected.

by Anonymousreply 199November 2, 2021 11:44 AM

She makes it a small town just by her presence, wherever she goes. It's a small Sessums world, don'tcha know.

by Anonymousreply 200November 4, 2021 1:49 AM

She’s still alive? Amazing!

by Anonymousreply 201November 4, 2021 1:51 AM

I went and followed him on IG out of curiosity, the photos don’t look very professional.

by Anonymousreply 202November 4, 2021 2:34 AM

I wish him the best but if he's in recovery maybe he should just devote himself to that full time and get off social media.

If you're reading this honey take my advice!

by Anonymousreply 203November 4, 2021 2:58 AM

I feel sort of bad for him. He's in London and it seems as if in every picture of him with another person the other person is just some random passer-by he's just met a few minutes beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 204November 4, 2021 3:48 AM

I don’t feel bad for him at all….this “aw shucks” act is pathetic. His post on “taking his inner child” to see Mary Poppins was so nauseating ….I’m sure he inserted a fat vibrating butt plug so he could stimulate his manclit when she takes off on her umbrella. He makes me SO fucking sick I CANNOT STAND HIM.

by Anonymousreply 205November 4, 2021 8:24 PM

This is how he writes

Small-town London. Back at the Royal Ballet tonight. Bought a cheap nose bleed seat at the last minute to see Natalie Osipova dance Giselle even though I have press tickets next week to see Yasmine Naghdi dance it too. I had some cashews and half a leftover pastry in a bag and weighed dinner or culture - and chose culture. I have popcorn and peanut butter and crackers when I get home. That is enough to feed my stomach - and I like how I am losing my old man pooch of a stomach on this budgetary diet, lost about 7 - 10 pounds I think - but this feeds my soul. This too nourishes me.

Im WRETCHING

by Anonymousreply 206November 4, 2021 8:31 PM

Who's watching the cat? Are press passes like being certified as a clergy?

by Anonymousreply 207November 4, 2021 8:35 PM

R205 put it perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 208November 4, 2021 9:08 PM

Well, R207, Miss Sessums equates art as akin to a faith or religion, and even fasting in her devotion.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 209November 4, 2021 9:11 PM

A post from his visit to the Old Vic:

"After interviewing Patsy Ferran and reviewing the Camp Seigfried for GRAZIA having bought a ticket myself, I contacted the press office and they gave me a press ticket for today's matinee. I longed to see the Bess Wohl play again and to witness these remarkable young actors, Ferran and Luke Thallon, do their work. I was talking to Patsy afterward and told her I actually prefer matinees because their is a relaxation that the actors have knowing that they have to do the show again if there is an evening one, a relaxations that can engender really amazing performances. I am so glad I went back to see it. God I love this playwright and these actors and the director Katy Rudd.

That is what I'll hold on to today and not that I lost another bag. See that little paper one in my hand. It held another piece of carrot cake in it from Hart and Lova. An orange/ginger/carrot juice. Some vegetable chips. And some chocolate. When I got up from my seat at the end of the play it was no longer with me. There are three possibilities.

(1) I left it in the all/gender loo and some one found it and kept it. That is not finders keepers in the context of finding something like that in the theatre before a matinee. Turn it in. Keeping it is theft. (2) I could have left it at the box office when I collected my ticket. Same goes for that. (3). When I did get my ticket, Tom at the box office told me that the seats in the middle of the first row in the dress circle hadn't sold and to just go ahead and take one. Right before the start of the play, a guy came and sat next to me. I told him I was going to move over a seat but it was nothing personal. I thought I was sort of making light of it but he snarled something my way I couldn't understand. During the first half hour of the play I heard some paper rattle and heard him begin to eat. I have a memory of putting that bag on the floor when I sat down. Maybe he saw it there. Was hungry. Ate something from it. Then put it in his backpack.

After last night and that bag being stolen, today's experience really did feel as if I were being gaslighted by something greater than myself. I guess it's just about letting shit go."

Er...I'm sorry you literally lost your lunch, Kevin, but it's not like your sainted mother's wedding ring or something.

by Anonymousreply 210November 4, 2021 9:24 PM

The level of myopia and self-aggrandizement is truly gobsmacking. Usually he manages to work in “well, of course when I was at Juilliard” into any anecdote.

If he was actually enjoying all these experiences and nourishing his soul (if not his hole), why the need to post every 10 minutes, especially the mundane minutiae.

Sesshie, your pusshy is irredeemably messhy, even in “small town London.”

by Anonymousreply 211November 5, 2021 1:46 AM

Absolutely pathetic, and I am loving every minute of this.

When I was young, cute and just arrived in NYC, this motherfucker made me feel terrible at my first big party in Manhattan.

First he asked the host why he feigned to invite "the help" and after he was severely doused he wobbled over to me while I was talking to someone who was and is still a big deal in NYC and said "why dont you go back to florida or wherever you came from, you dont belong here." spitting all over the place.

20 years later, I own property, have a an amazing relationship and don't have to beg for access or carry my little lunch around in paper bags.

THANKL YOU KARMA

by Anonymousreply 212November 5, 2021 6:49 PM

R212 - it sounds like he was really nasty. Who the hell behaves that way?

It's not even like he was a life-long New Yorker and you were crashing.

Did you tell him to fuck off?

by Anonymousreply 213November 5, 2021 6:54 PM

Re-reading R212, KS was 45 YEARS OLD and pulling this shit.

It's barely forgivable in some 20-something hot-shot with too much booze in him. And then only if he apologizes after he sobers up.

by Anonymousreply 214November 5, 2021 6:57 PM

R214….YES! The stories of him belittling people are LEGENDARY. Other odious queens put up with him, because “birds of a feather”…..his “nipple tweaking” 90’s fag persona is grotesque. And by the grace of god (using people) he never was on the street. Sadly, he kept getting fired in SF, and lied to himself about his sobriety….the move to Hudson was also laughable. Watching this cunt try on women’s dresses and photograph himself is HYSTERICAL. And R212, I can totally believe he did this, he was NOTORIOUS for being a cunt at Act Up meetings…making people feel “less than” because he could. During a crisis. Karma is so very very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 215November 5, 2021 8:25 PM

Karma is a sweet, sweet bitch goddess.

by Anonymousreply 216November 6, 2021 2:42 PM

Sesshie took himself to London Town/ All those meals at Prêt got him quite down/ Soaked up all the culture he could take/ Even artsy Brits found him a fake.

by Anonymousreply 217November 10, 2021 4:45 AM

now Sessums has been punctuating his long winded posts with “Heightened Coincidences” and “Everything Connects”….like anyone cares what happens to this missing toothed, Meth faced, junkie. WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, BITCH?? I really can’t with this one. Acting like every bowel movement is a birthday cake, the Sess mess continues to infect London with his irritating “look at me” posts….as he drifts from one Pret “protein box” to another… leering like a creep at all the young men. WEIRD, HE STOPPING POSTING CREEPER CROTCH SHOTS OF GUYS AT COFFEE SHOPS…..I wonder what happened????

by Anonymousreply 218November 13, 2021 2:32 PM

R153

I want to know why no one fucked the skater? They have amazing asses.

by Anonymousreply 219November 13, 2021 3:13 PM

One has to admire his resilience. He just keeps on going, and while it must be hard, it clearly has its rewards in terms of seeing stuff. Good luck to him. I would find it exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 220November 13, 2021 4:48 PM

If h's really that terrible, does he still have friends?

I don't mean the fake ones who crowd around if you can give people work or access to parties, the other half of your critic's pair, etc.

I mean the real friends whose company you enjoy. The way he is characterized in these threads suggests someone who is entirely alone.

But is he? Does anyone know? Because the criticism he receives here suggests a kind of very minor monster/loser type.

by Anonymousreply 221November 13, 2021 5:43 PM

He has lots of friends. Ian McKellen, Joyce Maynard, Cher, Oprah, Elizabeth II…

by Anonymousreply 222November 13, 2021 8:41 PM

Elizabeth Taylor told Sessums James Dean was molested by his minister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 13, 2021 8:45 PM

The people in the London posts all seem to be people he's met right then and there.

Small-town London.

by Anonymousreply 224November 13, 2021 11:34 PM

R222. Cher loathes him. Oprah dealt with him twice. Hated his second book. Joyce Maynard…who cares?

by Anonymousreply 225November 13, 2021 11:48 PM

Oh GOD….he just wrote about suffering thru a “silent migraine” while sitting in a cafe, (sponging off the WiFi)…..no one cares about your fucking femmy migraine….you fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 226November 14, 2021 1:44 PM

What the flying fuck is a “silent migraine?” What an asshat.

by Anonymousreply 227November 16, 2021 12:16 AM

Oh big news! Sessums got an erection on the train today in small town London. Reading about how hatchet face Peter Staley had sex with some loser. So granny Sessums felt a stirring in her smelly nether regions. EWWWWWWW

by Anonymousreply 228November 16, 2021 5:04 AM

Mark Allen should have given him a cameo in this satirical video. It would have made it "perfectly ghaaaaastly!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 16, 2021 6:11 AM

R228, I thought you must be joking but went to his Instagram and there the comment was.

In the "things I don't need to hear" category, "65-year-old man pops a stiffy on public transit" is in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 230November 16, 2021 2:59 PM

What a thing for Sessie to share on social media.

by Anonymousreply 231November 16, 2021 4:14 PM

He’s so repulsive. Why he feels the need to let us know he’s a sexual being makes my flesh crawl.

by Anonymousreply 232November 16, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] another Kevin Sessums thread

oh her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Someone should send this thread to her. Or is she still hobo-ing her way through London?

by Anonymousreply 234November 16, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote]Reading about how hatchet face Peter Staley had sex with some loser.

Wow. Another one of this same type, where does one begin? Peter Staley strikes me as a type unique;y fascinated with himself who sees himself as the hero of a floridly written novel that it his life. Understandably, like Sessums, that leaves little time for actual employment, so the days are filled stripping one's past for parts to remonetize!

Staley's new book "Never Silent: ACT Up and My Life in Activism" will be read by younger gays and they, like Anderson Cooper who wrote the forward, will swoon. As someone who's seen him in action for years I often think, What would Peter be doing without AIDS? Would he have a job? Would he be living in 2021 rather than in this beatified past of ACT-UP and 1987 still?

I know I'm churlish, but after forty years in NYC, I've developed my eye to spot a real operator, a guy who can create a cult-of-personality narrative and cash in on it for notoriety or money. These types never seem burdened by a 9-5, if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 235November 16, 2021 7:11 PM

R235. I feel seen. I couldn’t put it into words as eloquently as you did. But YES! Everything you wrote I have thought at one time and STILL DO. It kinda is a “you had to be there” thing, and LORD KNOWS, I was. Staley and Sessums are cut of the same cloth….only Staley isn’t AS needy…..but “stripping ones past for parts” is SO ACCURATE…I feel like buying you a PRIZE!!

by Anonymousreply 236November 16, 2021 7:23 PM

I've always known Peter Staley to be a gauche opportunist, and if anyone wants the real truth about the history of ACT-UP, they can skip Staley and go right to LET THE RECORD SHOW by Sarah Schulman.

So Staley and Sessie know each other? Because they sure deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 237November 16, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote] Staley and Sessie know each other?

They were boyfriends for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 238November 16, 2021 10:52 PM

Had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 239November 16, 2021 11:16 PM

Unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Staley had Sesshie’s messhy pussy long ago in Colonial times…

by Anonymousreply 241November 17, 2021 4:08 AM

R240, not going to beat the guy up for what he looked like back in the day.

Every pot has a lid.

He looked all right.

by Anonymousreply 242November 17, 2021 4:16 AM

R240. As someone said…”unfuckable”…..but that didn’t stop Sessie from playing “nipple tweaking fag” games with Henry Geldzahler the most repugnant toad. sessie climbed Mt. Everest, to reach the valley of the dolls, now here he sits all broken hearted, came to shit, but only farted.

by Anonymousreply 243November 17, 2021 6:21 AM

What is the famous story about him screaming “Someone fuck me NOW!” in Ptown?

by Anonymousreply 244November 17, 2021 2:07 PM

R25- Fran Leibowitz! So nice of you to drop by.

by Anonymousreply 245November 17, 2021 2:20 PM

He wasn’t bad looking in his younger years. He does look biracial though.

He is from Mississippi…

by Anonymousreply 246November 17, 2021 2:49 PM

a typical below average looking person who moves to NYC with an overinflated ego

by Anonymousreply 247November 17, 2021 11:32 PM

He came across as so pitiful and victimized in his first memoir. I felt a little sorry for him.

By the second one he was insufferable…looking for the meaning in everything from dreams to stool samples.

by Anonymousreply 248November 18, 2021 11:59 AM

How many memoirs does this queen feel he should write? None was enough.

by Anonymousreply 249November 18, 2021 12:01 PM

I’m hoping that he will stop at two.

by Anonymousreply 250November 18, 2021 12:02 PM

I hope for his sake he doesn't come here and read "his" threads."

I've never seen anyone else so laid out to filth on this site as KS. It would depress even the hardiest soul. Everything he does is fit for ridicule.

It almost makes one wish to cross his path someday, just to see if he's really that awful.

by Anonymousreply 251November 18, 2021 7:22 PM

Sesshie posts and posts from the UK/More heightened connections ev’ry day/ Then his lunch was nabbed at the ballet/So he took himself to Cabaret!

by Anonymousreply 252November 18, 2021 8:07 PM

R251. You reap what you sew….sorry not sorry. Sessums can eat hot dogshit on a flatbed truck going up and down Park Avenue for alls I care. I hope he DOES read it!!!😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 253November 19, 2021 4:48 AM

Maybe next time he won’t keep the 12 grand he hustled for his dying dog via a GoFundMe. Oh I forgot, his “higher power” told him that keeping the money was the right thing to do! Fucking piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 254November 19, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote]You reap what you sew….sorry not sorry.

...but not for the same reasons we are.

by Anonymousreply 255November 19, 2021 5:00 AM

He must know Muriel or someone else that runs Datalounge if all of those threads about him have disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 256November 19, 2021 12:22 PM

But if he's so universally disliked, why did his GoFundMe raise that $12,000?

Who was contributing?

I know not every GoFundMe account is sustained, because the porn star Bo Dean tried it and got nothing. And he was paralyzed, in the hospital and penniless.

Granted, he was a notoriously scary character. But don't GoFundMe contributors nourish a soft spot for sexy boys?

I'm just trying to figure out how this story works. Is this simply a case of a disagreeable chap who's on top as long as he's connected, then loses the connections and has nothing left but his disagreeability? Is it that basic?

by Anonymousreply 257November 19, 2021 2:33 PM

R257, Sessie used her GoFundMe campaign for sympathy to supposedly raise funds for her sick dog, which she promptly spent on herself after the dog conveniently expired. As for who those kind souls were who contributed, Sessie knows a lot of people and a few of them were suckered in by her sad-sack story, along with her claims she was trying to stay on the road to recovery. In other words: grift.

by Anonymousreply 258November 19, 2021 2:45 PM

Who is most hated at DL? A) Kevin Sessums B) Aaron Schock C) Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 259November 19, 2021 4:47 PM

He looks even uglier as a young man which is quite a feat.

by Anonymousreply 260November 19, 2021 4:49 PM

R260. Ugly and mean mean mean, a true mean girl who was a cunt to most anyone who DARED speak to him. Now he hands out crumbling pieces of dogshit cake in snack sized baggies. A loser.

by Anonymousreply 261November 19, 2021 7:52 PM

I, too, am amazed by the throngs of simpering dummies who are unable to see quite clearly that he’s bad news, a grifter who spouts “grace” and “fellowship” and all the buzzwords — but is actually a twat. Wake up, Facebook friends of Sesshie, you’re being duped.

by Anonymousreply 262November 20, 2021 5:17 AM

Most of them merely humor him, it seems. It's easy to be a faux "friend" on Facebook, especially when you don't really care.

by Anonymousreply 263November 20, 2021 1:31 PM

I may use GoFundMe to buy a Genesis.

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2021 8:42 PM

Small Town London visit included being fetched by a driver to Elton and David’s house. Selfies with Russell Tovey. Photo-op with Elton holding up a copy of Staley’s book. (Hope it was a new copy.) FB if you must. No word if Elton’s majordomo confiscated a Pret a Manger salad in the foyer.

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2021 9:13 PM

the good life

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2021 9:26 PM

Sesshie told David Furnish that he needed to get fucked. RIGHT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 267November 22, 2021 2:50 AM

There were two young caterers at that Elton lunch, according to Mr Sessum's Instagram post. Not as servants, but as guests!

This is why homosexsheualism is dangerous: it blurs class boundaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 22, 2021 6:17 AM

I wonder if Sessums regaled Elton with how he dropped his ziti from the soup kitchen in the vestibule of some stupid antique store in Hudson. Maybe Elton gave sessie some new spex from his collection exclusively at Sam’s Club. A mega superstar who has done more for AIDS than almost ANYONE, and a lowlife grifter sniffing around for lord knows WHAT. Oh he got a plug in for shithead Staley’s book. He can FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF

by Anonymousreply 269November 22, 2021 6:24 AM

Elton is a great big mark for any grifter.

by Anonymousreply 270November 22, 2021 11:22 AM

I'm curious, how does Sessums know Elton? I assume he interviewed him back in the day?

His whole London trip seems so random - theater outings and protein boxes and "I just met this person - small-town whatever".

And who the hell is taking the photos?

by Anonymousreply 271November 22, 2021 4:45 PM

He is ugsome but Sesshie does have an enviable Rolodex and apparently has enough charm to ingratiate himself with the "right" people or at least the ones he hasn't pushed away. That's been his entire career...climbing and grasping. He's like a character out of tawdry showbiz novel.

And, don't many of us have friends that we "like" but only in small doses every so often? He's amusing to hang out with for an afternoon once every 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 272November 22, 2021 8:10 PM

Elton seems like a kind person who simply took pity on him.

by Anonymousreply 273November 22, 2021 10:42 PM

My grandmother would always invite one or two people to our Christmas dinner who didn’t have anywhere else to go. This kind of reminds me of that (although I don’t think she would ever have invited Kevin - she had a strong bullshit detector).

by Anonymousreply 274November 23, 2021 12:41 AM

Small Town Gotham: SESSHIE FELL DOWN ON THE SIDEWALK!!!!

by Anonymousreply 275December 5, 2021 3:08 PM

Omg, his description of the fall on his Facebook is kind of hilarious. Why does he think anyone cares about this shit?

How pathetic to have to stay in a hostel as a man in their late 60s. He must not have any friends left there. Could Peter Staley not offer up his couch to his ex?

He’s like a old gay version of Lily Bart without the good looks.

by Anonymousreply 276December 5, 2021 3:17 PM

Lily Bart never ran naked through the Wellington-Bry ballroom screaming "I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW!"

So I'd say your comparison is erroneous, R276.

by Anonymousreply 277December 5, 2021 3:20 PM

Too much exposition, but I do feel some sympathy for him. Aging and losing fame is hard to handle for some.

by Anonymousreply 278December 5, 2021 3:49 PM

He’s not even a hasbeen. He was never really a celebrity. He was an entertainment reporter who interviewed the rich and famous. He’s a never-was. And that second memoir-unreadable.

by Anonymousreply 279December 5, 2021 4:41 PM

Staley is busy re-ascending to fame via his memoir, and on the backs of his ACT UP alumni. His national book tour ego trip has no room for noodle-slurping post-meth exes.

by Anonymousreply 280December 5, 2021 4:51 PM

I smell cat piss.

by Anonymousreply 281December 5, 2021 5:01 PM

I believe that Sesshie’s Messy Pussy could understudy Audrey II in the LIttle Shop revival.

by Anonymousreply 282December 5, 2021 7:57 PM

No, that would require actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 283December 5, 2021 8:01 PM

Perhaps Sessh will be inspired to return to hightail it back to small-town London after his run-in with a NYC curb.

by Anonymousreply 284December 6, 2021 3:30 AM

I hope Elton had his servants check Sesshie's pockets and bag on the way out!

by Anonymousreply 285December 6, 2021 5:47 AM

Did you also miss the post bemoaning his loss of press seats for Company because Patti LuPone was out ill? There was a twink he was trying to impress (or fuck) by taking him to his first Broadway show. Now Sesshie and Twink have to wait until January. January!

by Anonymousreply 286December 6, 2021 12:42 PM

He’s such a grifter.

And even is Grazia?

by Anonymousreply 287December 6, 2021 12:43 PM

I can’t say I didn’t laugh out loud when I heard sessie fell in the street. He was most probably racing to get fisted! LOL! being reduced to watch someone’s car (“my gift of service”) is utterly laughable. He seemed to be prolonging his trip….milking every moment before his coach turned back into a pumpkin….DROP THE FUCK DEAD, SESSERELLA!! No one wants to take your prolapse to the handball!! 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 288December 6, 2021 7:16 PM

A recent post"

"Small-town NY. Where I am right now. Peter Staley asked me if I would meet him here at his car this morning at 8:55 to sit in it from 9 till 10:30 so he wouldn’t get towed and/or ticketed. He has his all-day deposition starting this morning in his historic court case Staley v Gilead. I didn’t hesitate to say yes but did tell him I was going to tell my sponsor that this counts as service this week not just an act of friendship. In fact, I had already been in an early morning meeting before getting here. He did make me this delicious bowl of oatmeal; he’s as famous for his oatmeal to some of us as he is his activism. I joked with him as he was giving me instructions inside the car that in the old days I’d fuck him before an ACT UP action and now I’m sitting in a car eating his oatmeal as he sues a pharmaceutical giant for its greed. I have always known my support role and my place. Come to think of it “eating his oatmeal” would be a good euphemism for what I once figuratively did to him now that I am literally doing it. Everything Connects."

There is so much Class A Fucking Sad in this I can't even start with it. But I think trying to turn the phrase "eating his oatmeal" into a sexual euphemism is a notable point.

by Anonymousreply 289December 6, 2021 7:25 PM

^^OMFGG

by Anonymousreply 290December 6, 2021 7:46 PM

R289. You beat me to it. And he wonders why actual literate people mock him? he’s THE WORST

by Anonymousreply 291December 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Every single sentence is a howler, R291.

by Anonymousreply 292December 6, 2021 11:39 PM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 293December 6, 2021 11:41 PM

“Small-town NY.” This has become a nervous tic.

“Where I am right now. Peter Staley asked me if I would meet him here at his car this morning at 8:55 to sit in it from 9 till 10:30 so he wouldn’t get towed and/or ticketed.” = Peter Staley is too fucking cheap to pay for a parking garage.

“He has his all-day deposition starting this morning in his historic court case Staley v Gilead.” Things cannot be historic until they have happened.

“I didn’t hesitate to say yes but did tell him I was going to tell my sponsor that this counts as service this week not just an act of friendship.” = WTF? Who says something like this to a friend?

“In fact, I had already been in an early morning meeting before getting here.” With the sponsor, one presumes.

“He did make me this delicious bowl of oatmeal; he’s as famous for his oatmeal to some of us as he is his activism.” Oatmeal is nourishing and can be dressed up with fruit, spices, etc. But no one is famous for their oatmeal unless they are one of the three bears or they’ve been hurling bowls of it at public figures over the years.

“I joked with him as he was giving me instructions inside the car that in the old days I’d fuck him before an ACT UP action and now I’m sitting in a car eating his oatmeal as he sues a pharmaceutical giant for its greed.” As one does.

“I have always known my support role and my place.” = I have the self-worth of an earthworm’s BM.

“Come to think of it “eating his oatmeal” would be a good euphemism for what I once figuratively did to him now that I am literally doing it.” Oh dear. Not only is “eating his oatmeal” not a good euphemism for fucking someone (unless when you come you scream: “This hole was just right!”), Mr. English Sentence Construction seems to have gotten from us again away.

“Everything Connects.” Um….no.

by Anonymousreply 294December 7, 2021 12:07 AM

He's horrifying. He needs to get truly humble and just shut up.

Or I'm afraid Sussie, you'll drink again going down this road.

Silence in the meetings and on social media for a year.

by Anonymousreply 295December 7, 2021 1:40 AM

Sesshie took a shit on Warren Street/Made a steaming pile beside his feet/Sadly, for our Sessh, the poo was soft/so he tracked the shite up to his “loft”

From the new musical tragedy, SESSHIE!

by Anonymousreply 296December 7, 2021 2:04 AM

Will Liza have a least a walk on, R296?

She could sing a few bars.

by Anonymousreply 297December 7, 2021 2:07 AM

Liza will wipe the floor with Sesshie’s pusshy, which may still be in traction after the pedestrian accident.

by Anonymousreply 298December 7, 2021 4:11 AM

So…hated.

by Anonymousreply 299December 7, 2021 12:17 PM

Maybe we'll be treated to Sessie Christmas cat-hair cakes soon!

by Anonymousreply 300December 8, 2021 12:09 AM

When will the Sessh get to play “Auntie Mame” and take his young man-panion to the theatre? Hopefully, the lad will decline the inevitable surprise anal that follows….

by Anonymousreply 301December 8, 2021 5:27 AM

So the latest is that he was fired from whatever "job" he had?

by Anonymousreply 302December 14, 2021 12:43 PM

R42, Grazia Magazine? Already?!

by Anonymousreply 303December 14, 2021 1:25 PM

Fired from 429. Fired from the Curran. Fired from Grazia. WTF is wrong with him?

Hold me, Peter!

by Anonymousreply 304December 14, 2021 4:31 PM

Did he write some long post about being fired? What was the reason?

by Anonymousreply 305December 14, 2021 4:42 PM

And HOW will he MOOCH free theatre tickets if he is no longer “PRESS?”

by Anonymousreply 306December 14, 2021 4:46 PM

Something tells me that GRAZIA didn’t like being invoked for his incessant freebies and comps. He was probably over-using them.

by Anonymousreply 307December 14, 2021 4:55 PM

R306, do you think his unceremonious departure from his latest job was tied to his London trip and all those shows, no doubt all comps? And where did the $$$ come for the cashmere sweater?

by Anonymousreply 308December 14, 2021 5:00 PM

Could he have relapsed?

by Anonymousreply 309December 14, 2021 5:38 PM

Could he have prolapsed?

by Anonymousreply 310December 14, 2021 5:44 PM

Both?

by Anonymousreply 311December 14, 2021 5:55 PM

A relapse is followed by a prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 312December 14, 2021 6:05 PM

Sesshie should run for Mayor of Hudson. Vote Sesshie—get a piece of Cat Cake!

by Anonymousreply 313December 14, 2021 7:43 PM

Wow. He REALLY fucked up his career with meth. I had a skirmish with the drug years ago and have seen it positively WRECK people’s lives. I cannot imagine being unemployed and not having anywhere to go or a purpose- I went several months unemployed and was down to my last $30 when 9/11 happened and took the very first job I could find. I was pounding the sidewalk 12 hours a day until I got one. I think the greatest reason I got sober was that I was terrified of being unemployed.

The few gays I know that come out unscathed were from money.

by Anonymousreply 314December 15, 2021 6:23 AM

R314, his problem wasn't just meth. His reputation for treating anyone he saw as beneath him was also his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 315December 15, 2021 3:20 PM

The Sessh is a poseur, arriviste, snob, dog-killer, perv, drug-addict and all-around pretentious twat. Loser with a capital “L.” And, as has been noted, has an undoubtedly messy pussy.

by Anonymousreply 316December 15, 2021 4:19 PM

Arrivissed.

by Anonymousreply 317December 15, 2021 4:52 PM

He’s poor and he smells like cat shit.

by Anonymousreply 318December 15, 2021 5:33 PM

What has he allegedly said to those who he considered beneath him?

by Anonymousreply 319December 15, 2021 9:01 PM

I need to get fucked. RIGHT. NOW!

by Anonymousreply 320December 16, 2021 11:57 PM

Sesshie baked another poo-cat hair cake. Stop the presses!

by Anonymousreply 321January 4, 2022 3:26 AM

So has Sessie ever held a job, large or small, that she wasn't fired from? Would I be right in assuming she has been let go from every salaried position she has ever held?

by Anonymousreply 322January 14, 2022 1:12 AM

Today, Sesshie was modeling thrift store finds in his living room. Must have an audience and if one doesn’t have a live one, one has to make do with cyberspace. It was both absurd and tragic.

by Anonymousreply 323January 14, 2022 5:12 AM

What’s he been doing lately?

by Anonymousreply 324September 24, 2022 7:51 PM

She's moving out of Smalltown Hudson to move to Smalltown London for 4 months then Smalltown Paris for 2. She's also been writing up a proposal to write an unknown celebrity (Sally Kirkland?) memoir.

She had one of her crumbling teeth pulled out after it had an abscess. Opened up about how her teeth are all rotten from her meth days and how she'd love to get them fixed (sell one of your Rolex or 'art').

She was originally applying for Section 8 housing in Smalltown Hudson which she then would 'live in for about 6 months of the year then spend another 6 months of the year in London'. That's not how that works fool.

She now has a Substack which she calls 'Ses/Sums it up' 😂 for her cultural rantings and memories of when she was a somebody.

So alas, still as insufferable as ever.

by Anonymousreply 325September 24, 2022 8:34 PM

The cats have been dispatched.

by Anonymousreply 326September 29, 2022 3:51 PM

This thread must....MUST...be bumped, it is just too good.

by Anonymousreply 327November 19, 2022 3:13 PM

Eh there's already a newer latest one R327

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Thanks, R328!

by Anonymousreply 329November 19, 2022 6:17 PM

Why do all these threads get taken down by Muriel. Sesshie must be ceasing and desisting

by Anonymousreply 330December 29, 2022 8:01 AM

Desist THIS, motherfucker!

by Anonymousreply 331August 29, 2023 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!