Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dog Rescuer - Asher House

This guy is amazing. He quit his job, got a huge RV, and traveled the country with his friend and his adopted dogs to promote adoption. Then he bought a rural house in Oregon and built a sanctuary for dogs and I think other animals.

Bullied as a kid, but got over that and became a built extrovert sales guy, and then used his extroversion for his cause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2022 9:55 AM

Lee Asher. Dodo did a small series about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2021 3:19 PM

Here's his rescue's channel. I think he needs some advice on making excellent content. Not sure, but something's off with the way he edits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2021 3:44 PM

Depressed pitbull doesn't move until a 7-year-old boy shows up to cheer him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2021 3:50 PM

He adopted a 150 lb German shepherd, and helped him lose 50 pounds. Tony is doing great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2021 3:53 PM

Dude is very hot and hairy. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2021 5:08 PM

And he is gay too. Ellen had him and his former boyfriend on her show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2021 6:58 PM

R6, he had a girlfriend. That guy isn't his bf. He's the guy who was producing the videos. Did he say that Luke is his bf?

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2021 7:00 PM

I thought he was gay, but it turns out he does have a girlfriend. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he ditches the (human) bitch and makes the switch.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2021 8:10 PM

He’s cute & his dogs are cute.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2021 8:21 PM

Posted two hours ago. Very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2021 1:43 AM

Shelter dogs are problem dogs.

They're badly behaved and/or their original owner couldn't manage them.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2021 1:46 AM

People are so weird about pitbulls. A pitbull will shred a five year old one week, and then the following week, they’ll feature a pitbull on Good Morning America. People love to sensationalize this breed. This breed was bred to kill bulls. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2021 1:46 AM

Biceps to die for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2021 1:53 AM

R11, you're awfully ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2021 2:00 AM

R11 you're ignorantly awful

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote] Shelter dogs are problem dogs. They're badly behaved and/or their original owner couldn't manage them.

Wrong. Dogs end up in shelters for many reasons and not always due to behavioral problems. Some are strays who are lost or abandoned. Some were born without homes and later captured. Some are given up because their owners died or were to ill to look after them. And almost always, if the "original owner couldn't manage them" it's because the original owner didn't bother to put the time and effort into raising the dog, so they take the dog to the shelter blaming the pet for their own failure as owners.

Only a small percentage of shelter dogs are actual "problem dogs".

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2021 2:07 AM

Hmmm. Something's off.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2021 2:38 AM

People who buy "rescue dogs" don't need to loudly announce it to everybody.

Buying a "rescue dog" doesn't make you morally superior to other animal owners.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2021 2:39 AM

Anybody who looks after animals is a good person

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2021 2:46 AM

Who looks after animals well, R19.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2021 2:51 AM

This guy may get geriatrics excited but there's nothing special about adopting abandoned animals.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2021 7:36 AM

^ Yeah, there is, caring about other living creatures when you don't have to is a very compassionate thing to do. Don't be such a dick

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2021 7:41 AM

He has mentioned a girl friend but I still think he's gay. Something is off.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2021 8:10 AM

He’s doing exactly what I want to do when I win the lottery. Quit a soul-sucking job, move to a place with lots of land and just provide comfort and shelter to unloved animals. When I was younger it would have been humans but the way people damage children now is something I couldn’t begin to manage.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2021 8:14 AM

[quote] …caring about other living creatures when you don't have to…

It's not altruism.

There are millions of lonely and dysfunctional people.

They're incapable of friendship with a human so they purchase an uncomplaining animal to act as a companion.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2021 8:16 AM

^ That's your take away? I'm going to go out on a limb here and venture a guess that you're a damaged, dysfunctional human

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2021 8:40 AM

Verificatia of sizemeat? He has a hot hairy body for sure... Butterface though...

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2021 9:31 AM

[quote] He has a hot hairy body

but does he suck on command?

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2021 9:35 AM

Does he have an Zoo.tv channel?

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2021 9:41 AM

Sweet video from today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2021 10:08 PM

The rescuers Patreon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2021 10:16 PM

He is a sweetheart, gay or not. R11 is an ignorant ass.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2021 10:20 PM

I would let him adopt me.

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2021 12:05 AM

How could anyone hate on this guy?

by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2021 12:17 AM

What does this guy do apart from handling animals?

by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2021 1:27 AM

R35, he was going around the country to promote adoption. He rescues animals - he has a rescue now. It's all on his channel and on the Dodo sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2021 3:20 PM

Cute adopted llama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]He is a sweetheart, gay or not. [R11] is an ignorant ass.

R11 - you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2021 1:54 PM

He seems like a great guy, but some in a few of his videos he talks about experiencing something close to depression when things were very rough for him and his charity. I fear he'll end up doing something terrible to himself and his animals in a fit of despair. I hope his Patreon funding continues, so things never get rough again.

by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]Cute adopted llama!

R37 - There was a llama in that video? I didn't notice.

by Anonymousreply 40May 13, 2021 2:00 PM

Guys that don't like dogs make me suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 41May 13, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] Anybody who looks after animals is a good person

No owning a pet does not = “good person.” Plenty of terrible people own pets. And they’re still terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 42May 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Look at Hitler and Blondie!

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2021 2:52 PM

Looks like he was feeling a bit naughty this particular morning. 😍👍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2022 2:26 AM

Gayer than gay.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2022 4:54 AM

He’s living the life I want only in Oregon.

P.S. We can love dogs without making out with them. I love the video otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2022 5:37 AM

R44, those nipples need to be chewed on. Vigorously.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2022 8:10 AM

I wish I could have comforted him but he was inconsolable: Sammy died in his arms after almost a year of fighting heart-worms. I like that he shows himself so vulnerable, so sad. No need to signal toxic masculinity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2022 8:24 AM

I think he's really hot, both physically and what he does for dogs!!

by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2022 1:39 PM

I love him and watch his video's all the time. In this bleak and dark world with nothing but bad news, he lifts my spirits. He is a lovely man. A genuinely good soul with a big heart.

by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2022 2:09 PM

He completely reads as gay but has a GF.

Sometimes the number of dogs he has seems overwhelming, but he does legitimately seem to care.

by Anonymousreply 51March 11, 2022 2:11 PM

[quote] those nipples need to be chewed on. Vigorously.

But seriously, I'd need him freshly showered and with clean teeth. No dog slobber on the face or nipples please.

by Anonymousreply 52March 11, 2022 2:13 PM

I can see myself doing this like him, but not nearly as many dogs, just a few and when i'm old and retired....

I do wonder though how does he or anyone who does this go on vacation? take trips of 1, 2,3 weeks or whatever throughout a year? who watches all of these animals when he's gone? Seems like he would have to spend 24/7 with them as they are so needy?....

by Anonymousreply 53March 11, 2022 2:18 PM

Aww poor fella... I'd be willing to console him/offer comfort via a blowjob. I wonder if all the other dogs can immediately sense his mood and will all actively try to cheer him up.

by Anonymousreply 54March 11, 2022 2:37 PM

I love him and his work but I do admit he's too over the top at times. It comes off as fake or even scheming, like he's playing a super sensitive guy when he's in reality not. That said I've only seen a few of his vids at Dodo. After seeing his nipple vid at R44 I also question his mental stability ALTHOUGH who cares if he's bipolar or such when he does such great work. The most horrible thing would be to hear he's mistreating his animals but that's just my own prejudice against possibly mentally unstable talking. I do suspect he's using the dogs to get money but then again he certainly needs dough to take care of so many animals.

Basically I'm agreeing with the person who repeatedly wrote there's something off about him. And yes, he can't be Kinsey zero. I'd say he's close to a 6 but who knows, he seems very passionate and is possibly a total beast in bed with women as well.

by Anonymousreply 55March 11, 2022 2:59 PM

He enjoys filming himself more than filming the dogs. Gay.

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2022 4:20 AM

He’s a beautiful soul and no amount of snark from sociopaths like R11 cannot diminish his work, or his character. Some of you cuntresses are FUBAR. If anyone or anything needs to be put out of its misery, it is R11. I hope to Gawd you have not reproduced. Ugh. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 57March 12, 2022 4:37 AM

Where's the new video?

We want more shiftless wrestling in the grass.

by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2022 4:54 AM

Blondie abused Daisy?

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2022 7:27 AM

Lovely. Posted the other day. Sad at first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2022 2:37 AM

Yes, some shelter animals have issues. Issues started and perpetualized by humans. I adopted a shelter dog (and cats) abused and starved by humans. Beaten for fouling her crate but not let out to do her business. Then starved. While their dog was treated as an angel. Roxie belonged to the sister's husband who abused my baby girl. She endured three years of this torture. Then dumped at shelter at FIVE YEARS OLD. We adopted Roxie, renamed Foxy Roxie Lovelace, We lost her at 16 right before Thanksgiving 2021 and I'm still crying. We loved her food aggression and fearfullness of men out of her. When we let Roxie go to her final sleep (with the taste of chocolate chips on her tongue), you could open her mouth to pull a meaty bone out. So, yes, some shelter animals have issues created by humans but loves cures where anger breeds fear or hate. Which one do you want to be? P.S.-works for humans, too. I adopt or rescue problem pets. Love cures and I can prove this from over forty years of rescuing.

by Anonymousreply 61May 10, 2022 9:40 AM

R57. I agree 100%. R11 is a hater with no true experience of shelter animals, large or small. Also, his sexual identity only matters to him. He is a sweet. true soul and I don't think he gives a care what the ignorant haters think.

by Anonymousreply 62May 10, 2022 9:49 AM

R3. That's what my Roxie did when I called her name. She came and tried to lick me through the cage. I was at Friendship League front door 9:00 clock AM and she came home one hour later (paperwork). We had her for eleven love filled years. We lost her at 16.

by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2022 9:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!