Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOOP admits she never wanted to divorce Chris Martin despite marrying Brad Falchuk

But she does say Brad is “amazing”.

Smh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2022 4:02 PM

What's the bodily scented candlemonger up to now?

Do we need to deploy Professor Stephen Powis, NHS England’s medical director again, after having to break away from leading the fight against Covid, to dispel her solution to long Covid, was a ketogenic plant-based diet with no sugar or alcohol and intermittent fasting?

Prof Stephen Powis said these were “really not the solutions we’d recommend”. Silly Hollywood stars, with their ludicrous dietary advice handed down to complete strangers.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2021 3:40 PM

Then why the fuck did she divorce him?

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2021 3:40 PM

So apparently they split all assets 50/50 in the divorce.

She had money going into the marriage, but not like Chris. And she didn't work for several years to raise precious Apple and the other seed. She made out like a bandit.

This is just another bizarre belief - I can leave my man and not get divorced. She doesn't feel like she needs to go through any discomfort. Ever.

This quote says it all: "I like to fight by shutting down … I leave the room." That's Gwynyth in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2021 3:41 PM

R3 you act like she was broke ever. She was born into money.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2021 3:44 PM

Shaking my head even more violently to find out that some listless people still listen to her or read her scoops.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2021 3:49 PM

R4 - yes, but not hundreds of millions. Her father wasn't a huge director and her mom, while famous and worked consistently, didn't make massive paychecks.

They were millionaires to be sure, but not extremely wealthy. Nothing compared to the $$$$ that Coldplay brings in.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2021 3:49 PM

I think she was sniffing too many of those vag candles, and it turned her brain into a taco

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2021 3:55 PM

She’s a NYC Native

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Some things are not for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Boo hoo GOOP. I love how Chris is the hotter one now.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2021 3:58 PM

If it makes her feel better, Chris Martin traded up.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2021 4:04 PM

She tries so hard to make herself interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2021 4:04 PM

She's an ugly whore.

So desperate to be relevant.

Chris Martin and Brad Pitt were both WAY too good for her.

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2021 4:16 PM

The creepy thing is how much Chris Martin looks like Gwyneth's father and brother.

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2021 5:32 PM

I guess she wasn't conscious when they uncoupled.

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2021 5:41 PM

R14, he looks like her, which isn't weird when you consider the narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2021 5:43 PM

Apparently she was always on Martin for not eating healthily enough to meet her standards.

They were certainly not the right people for one another. I cannot imagine being married to that judgmental shrew.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2021 5:46 PM

Does she make her kids eat only healthy?

You have to let them have junk once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2021 5:47 PM

From the article:

[quote]These days, Gwyneth is married to American Horror Story co-creator Brad Falchuk. “Because I focused on accountability, I was then able to find the most amazing man and build something that I’ve never had before with Brad [Falchuk], my husband,” she gushed during her appearance.

[quote] “In a way, my divorce and relationship with Chris now is better than our marriage was,” she said during an appearance on The Drew Barrymore Show. Gwyneth explained that the two were able to create this dynamic by remaining dedicated to doing what was best for their children.

She is so insecure. She always has to pitch herself as being better than ever--happier than any human being has a right to be.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote] Does she make her kids eat only healthy?You have to let them have junk once in a while.

Apparently that's been a problem with Madonna raising her children too. She's super-strict (unsurprisingly) and makes them eat microbiotically and wouldn't let them watch television. That's why Rocco broke away before he turned 18.

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2021 5:51 PM

If she consciously uncoupled from Chris Martin, is she now unconsciously coupled to Falchuk? This is so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2021 5:51 PM

He couldn't stand her singing.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2021 5:52 PM

Yes. You should not have your children eat only healthy. Obviously mostly, but you should let them eat some junk here and there, at least once a week.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2021 5:55 PM

GOOP and Kerry Washington went to the same all girls prep school in Manhattan.

Goop is a Manhattan native and Kerry a Bronx native.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2021 6:08 PM

They went to Spence, r24. it's one of the most famous all-girls school in the world. It's a superb school (though not as academically excellent as Brearley), and it's widely agreed to be the snobbiest.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2021 6:15 PM

R24 really? GOOP is educated? you could have fooled me. She was pregnant with wonky-eyed Apple when they got married. Gotcha Chris!

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] Apparently she was always on Martin for not eating healthily enough to meet her standards.

Chris Martin is fucking MANOREXIC.

She is fucking insane.

If he lost any more weight, he'd be a goddamned skeleton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2021 6:20 PM

Do you have a picture of him with manorexia? In that photo he looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2021 6:22 PM

It's true Gwyn didn't want to divorce him but after she found a McDonalds menu in his coat pocket she had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2021 6:28 PM

Run, Brad Falchuk, fucking run as fast as possible...get away from this cunt or she will make wretched your destiny.

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2021 6:32 PM

LOL McDonald’s doesn’t have a paper menu, bitch. And yeah goop is educated... thru high school.

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2021 6:33 PM

He printed it out from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Goop seems like the kind of self-aware, rich, occasionally chic, cunt who is also funny. The French would say marrant, drôle.

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2021 6:36 PM

Chris Martin has never been fat in his entire anorexic life.

The fact that GOOP would badger him about that, is just beyond disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2021 6:36 PM

I want to strangle her

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2021 6:37 PM

R34 no one said anything about weight. She badgered him about eating healthy. You can be thin and unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2021 6:41 PM

Chris definitely upgraded from Fishstick. How does Harvey taste, Fishstick?

by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2021 6:43 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow is NOT a New York native. That girl is California born when it was in it's "la la land" zenith, way before Florida. Even the New York of the late 70s, 80s and 90s couldn't humble her. That's how strong her cray is. She really does know how to model too much self esteem ( to those who don't know what self esteem means) and is wisely friends with women who seem to be similar ( mean girls) to her, mostly.

I have grown to love the wretch. No pretending from her about being down with the peeps of any disposition. Homegirl even did an interview in the late 90s saying that she didn't like vintage clothing because it isn't new. This is when the likes of Kate Moss was being praised and still could dress. I admit I did get a frisson of admiration at her "I was born inside out" unevolved and proud if it ways. She was yapping on about her friendship with some European princess, too. She is just too stoosh to breath the same oxygen as us!

You know that she was an utter bitch at school, as were Stella Mccartney and that other one, Kate Hudson, both good friends of Our Gwynn.

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2021 6:47 PM

Why are the tabloids so shady about Chris Martin?

"Chris Martin is All Hot and Bothered During a Workout."

Cue to a photo of Chris staring at another shirtless MAN.

There have always been rumors about Chris being into other guys. Cruising parks late at night. Etc.

Why hasn't any of this ever been discussed?

The British tabloids have always hinted at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2021 6:49 PM

R38 Like any of this shit you describe is fabulous...

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2021 6:54 PM

Who is Phil?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2021 6:58 PM

I’d love to see Gwyneth get sucker punched by a food server. Or a concierge or a policeman or a stan or a lawyer or a homeless person...oh, hell, anybody!

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2021 7:16 PM

She's nauseating and her hair is drier than Betty White's cooch.

by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2021 7:28 PM

So basic, there are prettier girls in my neighborhood. She really thinks she's the cat's ass.

by Anonymousreply 44March 24, 2021 7:35 PM

Of course she didn't want to divorce Chris. This desiccated bitch cares very much about looking superior. With Chris, she promoted the image of a Hollywood power couple. Falchuk is a behind-the-scenes writer/producer. He's "lower" than a high profile musician. I'm sure in her mind she traded down, but would never admit it. FFS, she name-drops other celebs at every opportunity. Didn't she used to brag that Jay-Z and Beyoncé were her close friends? Humble she ain't.

by Anonymousreply 45March 24, 2021 10:07 PM

I'll give her this: She managed a high-profile divorce in a calm manner. Compared to the histrionics of other Hollywood splits, she and Chris did okay by their kids.

I assume Martin, though English, lives in LA now because of the kids? He's dating another dippy Hollywood princess, Dakota Johnson, so that would make sense. He sure has a type.

by Anonymousreply 46March 24, 2021 10:46 PM

R3 how on earth would YOU know that’s her in a nutshell?

by Anonymousreply 47March 24, 2021 10:48 PM

I also give her credit for stopping at 2 kids instead of rushing to have a late-in-life baby with Falchuk.

by Anonymousreply 48March 24, 2021 10:49 PM

[Quote] Didn't she used to brag that Jay-Z and Beyoncé were her close friends? Humble she ain't.

Well that was before she fucked Jay.

by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2021 2:32 PM

Please, r25, girls from my old, and decidedly middle class, building in Manhattan went to Spence. It's not all that.

by Anonymousreply 50March 25, 2021 2:44 PM

A personal chef that very briefly worked for Goop and Chris said, via a Reddit or DL post, that cooking for them was sad but interesting. The person said that they basically didn’t eat. What few things they did eat, the chef had the interesting challenge of making it taste good. I don’t remember the exact quotes but in a nut shell them bitches were starving themselves.

Then again, I could be mixing them up for Nicole and Kieth but I’m pretty sure that gossip was about Goop and company.

No information on what the kids ate.

by Anonymousreply 51March 25, 2021 2:58 PM

R50 lies

by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2021 6:20 PM

Didn't this walking piece of straw admit her restrictive diet and smoking habit have given her early osteoporosis?

by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2021 6:44 PM

Can this fucking bitch leave a few men for the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2021 6:48 PM

In my circle of friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances, the only ones who like Gwyneth are a few straight, white women. Every single one of them is also a complete and utter cunt, presumably just like Paltrow herself.

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2021 7:01 PM

Why is she considered to be beautiful when she seems to be quite common looking?

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Brad Falchuk is the walking definition of “consolation prize.” I mean, he’s attractive enough, rich enough, and professionally successful enough, but he’s pretty...blah.

by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2021 5:45 PM

She reminds me of the female version of Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2021 7:16 PM

She didn't want to divorce Martin, and she also wasn't willing to announce it until she had her jump-off (Falchuk) lined up. Totally insecure. I wonder how long it was before the announcement that Martin had hit the road. He put up with that conscious uncoupling spread, so it must have been a long-time coming.

by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2021 7:29 PM

Spence has gotten snootier and more “prestigious”, as have a few other schools, over the last generation. I knew regular kids (back then) who went to all of the “top” schools. I know regular people who send their kids to them now, and they’re not mega-rich celeb kids. Just regular upper-middle.

And I know some hedge fund billionaire kids who go to PUBLIC schools in Manhattan (and Westport). Actually, one is homeschooled now because his mother is insane and germophobic.

by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2021 7:45 PM

Brad showing impressive VPL while surfing the other day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2022 10:37 AM

She seems the stern detached type who could manage and enjoy a male harem tbh.

by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2022 10:42 AM

R61, he looks fantastic! And that VPL - she should thank her lucky stars.

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2022 10:48 AM

[quote] He couldn't stand her singing.

She was so overrated in regards to that for a time. People would ask her if she was going to make an album. Can she carry a tune? Absolutely. Is she some great singer? Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2022 10:55 AM

Ugh. Hate that insufferable bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2022 4:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!