Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of NYC season 13 premieres May 4th at 9 PM

meh trailer. Some moments look interesting others not so much. Only 5 full cast members this season. 2 friends including Heather.

Still not a fan of Leah and I'm beyond sick of Ramona and weird nosed, drunken Sonja

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535July 10, 2021 3:29 AM

meanwhile, on the heels of her fresh finalized divorce, Bethenny is engaged to Paul Bernon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Watching Ramona have to interact with black people should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2021 5:58 PM

I thought Bethenny broke up with Paul?

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2021 7:40 PM

Bethenny really has a type, that guy sort of looks like Jason.

I’m concerned about this season. You need a bridge between the younger women and the old bags. Dorinda or Carole or Bethenny or even Tinsley could do that.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2021 7:43 PM

Bethenny announcing her engagement the day the RHONY trailer drops is classic Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2021 8:10 PM

Real Alcoholic Incest Survivors with Borderline Personality Disorder of New York

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2021 8:53 PM

Surprised Tinsley didn't rejoin since Scott publicly dumped her and Dorinda is out...

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2021 9:02 PM

No Dorinda! Thank GOD.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2021 10:10 PM

It's nice that after 13 years Bravo's finally acknowledging the existence of black women in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2021 10:13 PM

I was just talking yesterday about how completely uninterested I am in the Housewives post pandemic. This preview did nothing to reengage.

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2021 10:15 PM

This Eboni cunt sounds like a woke psycho.

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2021 10:22 PM

I am a longtime Rhony fan but this just looks dull. Who cares that 75yo Ramona Singer isn't woke? This show has always been the Real Housewives of the UES (sorry Silex and Carole-y Sadshaw) and there is very little diversity up there. A little Leah goes a very long way. Lu is a boy-crazy 50-something, AGAIN! Sonja is no longer the straw that stirs the drink, she is just the drink at this point. I never liked Heather. I don't know anything about the two new women but the trailer doesn't really make me want to watch at all.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2021 10:23 PM

Looks like every other season of the drunken cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2021 10:23 PM

I hope Heather uses her 90s white girl hip hop references in front of Eboni and she bodyslams her

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2021 10:27 PM

This looks horrendous and I’ve seen every season. We can watch CNN if we wanted to see tension over white guilt. Beyond the virtue signaling, this looks unbelievably trashy. Dorinda was the last class left on the show, even if she was a raging alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2021 10:27 PM

It’s funny that black women get worked up about “the help” thing because NO ONE treats servers poorer and with more disrespect than black women. Horrible tippers too.

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2021 10:29 PM

ugh this show's too ghetto now!

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2021 12:04 AM

the reaction on twitter seems to be similar to this thread as people already know what to expect from deplorable Ramona and drunken Sonja. There is a bit of intrigue though about Leah and Heather clashing

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2021 12:42 AM

R1 Wasn’t Bethenny supposedly dating Dennis at the time?

Christ, she is such a textbook Borderline.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2021 12:53 AM

RHONYC has become an extremely lazy franchise. Lazy writing, lazy acting, and lazy casting ( let's just bring back former cast members).

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2021 5:24 AM

Ramona looks good. Haven't watched the show in years but saw a few min while channel surfing, what did she get done? And lu ann also looks good. Face lift?

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2021 5:28 AM

R20 the Housewife formula has become cast the biggest robotic sex doll narcissists and give them lots of booze

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2021 5:32 AM

I love that Heather looks at Leah like, "I don't have time for dumb bitches like you."

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2021 2:22 PM

What’s with the super bright pharmacy lighting on all these shows now? Hideous

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2021 6:46 AM

I can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2021 6:26 PM

Boring

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2021 6:48 PM

I would like to see Aviva crash one of their parties and chuck her peg leg at Ramona’s head.

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2021 6:50 PM

I think Ramona will be cancelled soon.

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2021 6:55 PM

Sounds like Heather will not be back after this go around...

And why do I suspect that I am going to possibly despise Leah this season, after loving her last season.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2021 7:29 PM

not surprisingly, the trailer for Beverly Hills has completely overtaken any buzz NYC was getting.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2021 3:18 AM

intro released

LuAnn and Eboni look great. Ramona looks decent for her age. Leah.... you can see the plastic surgery she's had since last season lol and her tagline is cringeworthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2021 5:27 AM

It looks terrible - Leah is right calling Heather a “Karen” though - I could never pinpoint what it is I couldn’t stand about her (aside from having to look at that honker of a nose each week) and that’s exactly it.

Speaking of Leah though, she has to stop picking social media celebrity fights to gain more press (ie Demi Lovato), even if she’s “right” in this case, it’s beyond transparent and tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2021 9:27 AM

Leah is sooooo boring and annoying. She’s too young to be friends with the others as they’re so old now, and she doesn’t fit in. I’m glad Dorinda has gone though.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2021 9:49 AM

From a preview clip of the season premiere, I'm definitely feeling good about what I saw. Eboni fits in perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2021 9:26 PM

What a cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 29, 2021 3:39 AM

R35 yet she voted for her social "friend" Trump for president...because he's so financially stable and not desperate for attention/adulation?

by Anonymousreply 36April 29, 2021 5:05 AM

Wow nothing real there. I mean at all.

by Anonymousreply 37April 29, 2021 5:47 AM

Aren't they all Trump voting repugs?

by Anonymousreply 38April 29, 2021 12:27 PM

I doubt any of them voted for him the second time.

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2021 2:01 PM

Ramona absolutely voted for him in November. She probably thought she could parlay it into a MaraLago visit. I'd say Sonja too but I doubt she is registered.

Is it weird that they are airing on Tuesdays this season? I feel like it's almost always aired on Wednesday or Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 40April 29, 2021 4:42 PM

I did!

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2021 5:00 PM

Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn all knew Trump socially. LuAnn was even caught going to Mar-a-lago in the early part of 2017 but I think she changed her stance on him, at least publicly during the rest of his term. Who knows what she did when she actually voted in 2020 though. Ramona is a consistent deplorable and remember last season took them all to a big Trump donor who was having a party in that hideous mansion in the Hamptons. Sonja is probably closer to LuAnn in that if she still supported Trump, she wouldn't do so publicly again. The reunion of the 2017 season, LuAnn and Sonja got very nervous when Andy asked about who they voted for. Only Bethenny and Carole raised their hand for Hillary. Tinsley claimed she didn't vote.

Leah is not a Trump voter but she's so dumb she wrote in Meghan McCain's plagiarist and propagandist husband Ben's rag outlet The Federalist that Trump and Hillary were basically the same so she didn't vote for either of them. Leah thinks she's so progressive but she's clearly not an intellectual.

Eboni is definitely a liberal which is why she didn't last long Fox "News".

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2021 7:01 PM

*last long on Fox "News"

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2021 7:02 PM

Dorinda also supported Hillary, she knew the Clintons through her husband.

Bethenny was very savvy with the way she answered that question. She made it clear that she voted for Hillary only because the other choice seemed worse.

The Atlanta women and Beverly Hills women (except Camille, who compared the scrutiny be received during his Senate hearings to the scrutiny she received as a reality star) are Dems. The OC women (except Tamra and Meghan King) are Republicans. I’d assume Dallas and most of Jersey are Dump voters while Potomac are Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote]Remember last season took them all to a big Trump donor who was having a party in that hideous mansion in the Hamptons.

Wow, I'd completely forgotten about that. I take back what I said in R39.

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2021 8:23 PM

Teresa loves Trump

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2021 8:36 PM

Everybody loves Trump!

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2021 8:38 PM

R44 yes I forgot Dorinda! For all her faults, she is at least sane when it comes to her politics

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2021 10:08 PM

wow Heather says she "gets assaulted" this season but doesn't elaborate. Since it wasn't shown in the trailer, I'm guessing Leah must have thrown something at her rather than punch or slap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2021 10:30 PM

"I'm guessing Leah must have thrown something at her rather than punch or slap "

Well, that's disappointing then.

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2021 11:38 PM

Hollaaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2021 11:40 PM

Do you think All-Stars will be a Shitfest?

by Anonymousreply 52April 30, 2021 12:23 AM

I just read that Heather interview. Yes, she really is a Karen.

And Leah is a shank, but that’s a different issue.

And Ramona is a gross deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 53April 30, 2021 1:46 AM

heather and the " Queen Bee."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 30, 2021 11:48 AM

Meanwhile, with the totally unlikable Frankel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 30, 2021 11:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 30, 2021 11:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 30, 2021 11:56 AM

Geez, the Bravo PR machine is in full swing. Page Six must call these ladies every morning like Scott Rudin's office.

by Anonymousreply 58April 30, 2021 7:13 PM

These broads all have Page Six and Radar Online on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 59April 30, 2021 7:15 PM

Ramona displays her usual bravery:

The Life on the Ramona Coaster author admitted she was “shocked” at how things played out because Leah and Heather had only “briefly” met at Dorinda Medley’s house in the Berkshires one year prior.

“I don’t like to be under Leah’s wrath it’s, like, woo! So, I did not come to Heather’s defense,” Ramona added. “I just ran the other way, saying, ‘Thank God it’s not me.’”

by Anonymousreply 60April 30, 2021 7:36 PM

hahahaha that ramona quote

by Anonymousreply 61April 30, 2021 7:40 PM

So Leah is the Bethenny this year. All rage and tears, but without any of the wit that made Bethenny tolerable, great

by Anonymousreply 62April 30, 2021 7:42 PM

Exactly r59. Well their publicists do.

by Anonymousreply 63April 30, 2021 9:15 PM

so now everyone is afraid of Leah? That's laughable. She has SO many weaknesses that can be exploited. Heather doesn't usually back down so I'm surprised

by Anonymousreply 64April 30, 2021 10:27 PM

Leah is a sad mess.

by Anonymousreply 65April 30, 2021 11:25 PM

R64 she got a bona fide top tier talent agent out of this (WME) so she’s doing something right. The rest have to settle for second tier publicists of reality stars and would be influencers.

by Anonymousreply 66April 30, 2021 11:55 PM

The gem in the interview is the reveal of what happened to Joni! She got divorced and the husband got to keep Ramona and Mario.

Also, I have zero interest in watching a pasty party. No one wants to see the udders on these heifers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2021 11:02 AM

Ramona cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 68May 1, 2021 11:11 AM

Just saw on Leah’s IG stories that she’s converting to Judaism. Interesting. Does she think that will make her seem smarter?

by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2021 8:32 PM

It’s still the most entertaining of all the HW shows. But I will miss crazy Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 70May 3, 2021 8:38 PM

R69, is that how she got the WME agent?

by Anonymousreply 71May 3, 2021 9:10 PM

"It’s still the most entertaining of all the HW shows..."

That's like saying it's the most solid of all the explosive diarrheas.

by Anonymousreply 72May 3, 2021 11:11 PM

R71 funny, didn’t know Mel Gibson posted here.

by Anonymousreply 73May 3, 2021 11:34 PM

R73 settle down sugartits. It's just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2021 12:19 AM

Leah popped up on a repeat of Millionaire Matchmaker today. Reality show whore.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2021 4:39 AM

R75 she looks totally different now with the nose and boob job

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2021 5:18 AM

Leah is fucking certifiable

[quote]“I’m, like, trying to stay sane on the cameras so people won’t know how batsh*t [crazy] I really am. She’s really lucky the cameras were there, to be honest.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2021 5:23 AM

R76 funny you mention that because I’ve been looking and looking at before and after pics of her nose and I don’t see a fucking different. Tip looks the same, bridge same, wideness level, profile - all looks the same. Certainly hasn’t improved her appearance one bit.

Her new tits I haven’t looked at yet - they definitely were saggy before.

by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2021 5:52 AM

^^ post your photo, fat frau whore.

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2021 3:03 PM

here we go

by Anonymousreply 80May 5, 2021 12:58 AM

God, I just hate Leah. Everything that comes out of her mouth is annoying and stupid. I fast-forwarded through most of this episode until they were all together at the end

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2021 2:57 AM

Same old shit.

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2021 3:19 AM

Leah is converting to Judaism for all the right reasons ( not). She's tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 83May 5, 2021 3:39 AM

Dorinda was a mean drunk, but I thought she really had style. She dressed her age without looking frumpy.

It was sad when she had that weird boyfriend, though, the one Bethenny accused of doing coke. (Don't they all do coke, though, including Bethenny? Maybe B is just smart enough to party with a more discreet circle of friends.)

by Anonymousreply 84May 5, 2021 3:58 AM

And why not just covert to Reform instead of Orthodox? It makes the whole thing seem like a gimmick and a joke.

by Anonymousreply 85May 5, 2021 4:01 AM

I don't dislike Leah, but she is not main character potential. It's not a direction that sticks...However, Luann being the real anchor of the show is what sticks. I can watch her all day.

by Anonymousreply 86May 5, 2021 4:09 AM

I like Eboni. SonJa pointing out the diversity in her fish pond was classic. And I agree about Lu. She holds the show together. She’s a very complicated woman but I’ve always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2021 4:23 AM

Everybody liked Leah at first also.

by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2021 4:28 AM

R79 whatever what means. Anyway, I actually do notice it now - it’s just the tip that’s more refined but her bridge is the same and her nostrils are pretty much the same too.

I like Eboni. The show needed someone like her and not just because she’s a WOC. Why is she Eboni K Williams though LOL - does SAG really have an Eboni Williams? I guess so

by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2021 4:54 AM

Eboni is a good addition but she's not enough to boost this show. They really need 7 women, not 5.

SAME OLD SHIT WITH SONJA. They needed to fire her 4 years ago. I can't believe she's still on.

Ramona and LuAnn are now bonding because there's no one else of the old guard left except Sonja and she's pathetic

I never liked Leah from day 1. I don't think that's going to change this season. The conversion storyline is such bullshit. Is she going to get rid of her tattoos? Never mind her insane antics

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2021 8:48 AM

lmao if you do a search on twitter "#rhony Leah" almost all of the comments are negative. So far hardly anyone is liking her for a variety of reasons

Yet Andy and the producers think she's the new it girl.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2021 9:17 AM

R91 you need a villain

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2021 10:37 AM

Luann blacking out multiple times over the summer and blaming it on being allergic to alcohol is peak Lu! See also, going out all the time in Sag Harbor like covid only affects the poors. This lady has truly earned that center apple.

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2021 12:47 PM

Leah is ruining this show. I play with my phone whenever she's on screen.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2021 3:47 PM

I wasn't impressed by Eboni, but maybe that's because was impressed with herself enough for the both of us.

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2021 3:52 PM

NOBODY wants to see 60 year old Girls Gone Wild.

Luann and Garth have already broken up. I'm shocked. I thought those kids were going to make it. He was banging some sweet young thing while appearing, I mean, dating her.

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2021 3:54 PM

Eboni reminds me of early era Bethenny: a smart-mouth, press-hungry thirtysomething striver becoming aware of her biological clock. But whereas Bethenny was playing that narrative out against a cast mostly made up of fortysomething UES mommy war-types, Eboni’s going to be doing it amidst the cast of “the Golden Girls Gone Wild”. It’ll be interesting to see if it works.

It also sounds like Eboni is dating all the rich sixty-year-olds that Ramona is trying to attract.

Speaking of dating, god bless Luann and her naked delight in scoring year-round-Hamptons-resident trade on tinder. It’s crazy to think back to early era Luann and see what an evolution she’s had over the last dozen years. Lu’s dozen times more “sex positive” than try-hard Leah will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2021 4:30 PM

R92 it's not just the villain but no one is feeling her conversion storyline and many are trashing her fashion choices on top of her trying to constantly use the latest lingo at the age of 40

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2021 4:56 PM

I like the smaller cast plus a Heather. Sometimes there are just too many of them.

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2021 9:27 PM

6-7 is the right number. 5 is too few and 8 is too many. They had 8 in season 7, the year Bethenny returned .

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2021 9:36 PM

6 is the magic number to make women divide into cliques

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2021 10:17 PM

I’m a Hasidic Jew who does Anal!

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2021 10:19 PM

Is Leah’s anus kosher?

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2021 10:22 PM

Mine's kosher by injection! Holla!

by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2021 10:32 PM

premiere came in #6 for cable shows with .28 key demo and only 959,000 total viewers! Bravo's new it-girl Leah ain't bringing the numbers despite all the hype

by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2021 10:35 PM

R105 uhoh someone’s getting fired

by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2021 11:15 PM

The old lady brigade (Ramona/Luann/Sonja) is fine, they just need to temper that energy with a voice of reason and someone younger.

If Dorinda wasn’t drinking and was added back to this cast I think it would be a good season.

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2021 11:27 PM

R107 no Sonja really has to go or at a minimum demoted for friend.

by Anonymousreply 108May 5, 2021 11:37 PM

Sonja has to stay or she’ll end up homeless so I’m ok keeping her

by Anonymousreply 109May 5, 2021 11:40 PM

The old women all sound like men. There is nothing exciting about these hags.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2021 1:00 AM

why is it that every season LuAnn moves somewhere new while Sonja keeps trying to move but is stuck in the outdated townhouse? It's odd

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2021 1:04 AM

Lou is so excited that she sold her children’s inheritance for a small one bedroom

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2021 1:07 AM

Sonya deserves to be homeless tbh. And fuck Leah with her sex positive bullshit. Hon, if you were really sex positive you wouldn't give a shit if someone attempted to slut shame you.

by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2021 1:16 AM

I may be wrong, but I think the last time Luann had a place of her own in the city was in Season 2, when she was still married to the Count. She's lived out on Long Island ever since.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2021 1:17 AM

Real Housewives of Long Island would be a much different show.

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2021 1:58 AM

Luann has basically been living in Sag Harbor/The Hamptons or squatting in Manhattan since season 3. Remember when she was living with Sonja, then moved in with Tom for a bit during their ridiculous marriage .

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2021 2:05 AM

Eboni was a Fox News host so....all of these women are right-wing nutjobs? Where is the ally in the mix?

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2021 2:19 AM

They have 0 chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2021 2:24 AM

R117 she was a liberal voice on Fox. She ended up getting death threats for her comments on Trump and that's why she left the network

Leah says she's liberal but she's not an intellectual

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2021 2:30 AM

This is a quote from her podcast. Eboni is NOT Republican. Now I really hope she talks politics with Ramona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2021 2:32 AM

Lay off my gurl, Sonja, already.

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2021 4:41 AM

Eboni has robot vibes.

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2021 6:24 AM

She rids me Of Porsha. I doubt she law clients and who is paying her bills?

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2021 6:40 AM

Female attorneys are not very trustworthy, they have a hard time maintaining confidentiality.

by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2021 6:45 AM

Yeah, Eboni's statement that she does "every kind of law" is a tell tale sign that she does NO kind of law. She also claimed she started "practicing law at a big firm at 23" but that firm isn't even on her LinkedIn. And given that she was still in law school at 23, that means she a) was not "practicing" since she was still a student, b) was probably just at that firm as a summer associate, and c) probably did very little there since summer jobs at big firms are mostly about wining and dining. According to LinkedIn, she graduated in 2007, but she doesn't have a job listed until April 2008, as a an assistant public defender in Georgia. And that job only lasted about a year. Then there's a 5+ year gap with no jobs listed before her career in media starts. Or, rather, her career as a "national media leader" according to her headline.

by Anonymousreply 125May 6, 2021 1:33 PM

Lu is a narcissist and a mess, but I can't help but love her. Ramona is the most fake person I've ever seen on TV, but it's hard to imagine the show without her. Sonja can be funny, but she's just sort of sad.

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2021 2:12 PM

I’m not opposed to the old gals getting called on the carpet for being stereotypical out-of-touch privileges white ladies, but I’m not sure a stunt queen with no credit who bailed on her law career to host the 21st century equivalent of a late night public-access talk show is going to be an effective messenger. We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2021 3:09 PM

The plastic surgery is way over the top. Botox on top of facelifts etc. I think Leah and converting to Judaism for no reason is a lame storyline/ stunt.

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2021 3:13 PM

My thing about Eboni is she strikes me as someone who only wants to use the show as a platform for a season or two. That shit is typical on OC or Beverly Hills, but NYC thrives when they cast women who truly don't have anything else to do, like a Dorinda or a Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2021 4:03 PM

I know Carole would never come back, but damn it'd be good to have her again. I know everyone says Bethenny is the missing link, but I feel like Carole actually is.

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2021 4:11 PM

Bethenny and Carole were both good because they basically said exactly what the audience was thinking in their confessionals and served as quasi narrators for the show. None of the women they have now are capable of that, which makes all of the boozing and histrionics a little harder to take. For example, I imagine Dorinda's drunken rants against Tinsley would have gone over a lot better with the audience if they'd been intercut with a few bitchy confessional quips. Instead, it just felt like as much of an assault on the audience as it was on poor Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2021 4:58 PM

Even Eboni knows Jill. Another reason to have Jill back if nothing else for connecting the whole cast (except Leah).

Next season if I had my way I'd fire Leah and Sonja. I'd keep LuAnn and Eboni, give Ramona 1 more season. Then bring back Jill and Dorinda and add in 2 more new people

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2021 5:58 PM

I don't think bringing back Housewives is ever a good idea. Once they are gone, they should stay gone. This show needs new blood, not old bitches.

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2021 6:07 PM

Please, no more Jill.

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2021 6:19 PM

something has to change. RHONY has lost its luster. The first few seasons are among my favorite of any housewife show but the last 5 years have been increasingly bad. I think Eboni is a solid addition but won't be enough to save the show. Leah has ruined things while Sonja and Ramona are quite stale

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2021 6:25 PM

I don't know if the show has changed casting directors but look at the last 6 additions-Kristen, Dorinda, Jules, Tinsley, Leah and Eboni.

Kristen, Jules, Tinsley and Leah are some of the very worst newbies in all the cities. NYC has so many fame-thirsty women who'd be interesting to watch yet somehow those 4 were deemed winners by production.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2021 6:30 PM

The best new housewives are true friends of existing cast members, that’s why Dorinda was such a good addition , she was friends with Luann and Ramona and knew Sonja socially.

It’s an odd group right now because it doesn’t seem like there are two camps, young and old, and they don’t seem to connect. That’s why Dorinda‘s absence is felt, she seemed to have developed a real friendship with Leah on and off the show.

Leah wouldn’t have lasted if Bethenny was there, she would have been threatened by her and worked to ice her out.

I doubt Sonja and Luann are friends anymore with people with real money. Ramona’s 60 best girl friends seem boring .

Although her (ancient) friend Arlene Lazare might be fun to have around-she’s the Liza Minnelli lookalike at Ramona’s parties. Her husband was Halston and Liza’s dentist; they were always at Studio 54 with them and he invented Act mouthwash, so she’s loaded. And she helped Lorna Luft get Liza to Betty Ford in 1984.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2021 6:47 PM

I was really surprised that Elyse didn't work out last year given how she knew Ramona and Sonja. Ramona was so mean to her and they don't speak anymore

It's odd how Leah is acting like Eboni is her best friend when they just met because of filming. Eboni knew LuAnn and Jill socially

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2021 6:50 PM

Elyse was stiff in front of the camera. Even her lesbian alter ego was dull. She was painful to watch. I hope Dorinda comes back next season. Her presence is missed.

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2021 7:27 PM

It's obvious with NYC they are trying reallyyyy hard to shoehorn a way to make Leah the anchor for a brand new, younger cast. They don't plan on dropping the vets (unless it's warranted, of course) but they do have plans to transition them out over the course of the upcoming seasons. Leah's casting as the anchor, though, isn't working. She just isn't charming in the way the producers thought she'd be. Obviously, they hoped it'd work out with Tinsley, but that plan shit the bed, so now they're resorting to Leah.

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2021 8:07 PM

Leah and her shitty streetwear brand (Hey! Look! I put a slogan on a shitty gildan sweatshirt) can go to Hell!

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2021 8:12 PM

R141 wasnt Tinsley already getting paid next to nothing? That’s what I always read...

by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2021 8:23 PM

Tinsley got paid in Tito's and free press. She never cared about the paycheck, she wanted the publicity and unexpectedly met her (almost) husband. She was satisfied until she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2021 8:27 PM

It’s weird because the woman don’t have any connections to one another. Lou and Ramona seem like fake friends who believe they are A listers but are really just creepy. Sonya is nuts and sad Leah is extremely unlikable. Ebony feels like a random and superficial addition. They need an entire new cast.

by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2021 11:32 PM

Bring back Jill??? Now how in the fuck would that work. No one knows her or wants her around.

by Anonymousreply 145May 6, 2021 11:51 PM

Jill doesn’t fit with this cast anymore . This show is about horny cougars on the prowl and their slightly younger alcoholic frenemies. Jill isn’t going to get wasted, pick up some dick at a sleazy bar on vacation and shit the bed or something the way these bitches do.

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2021 12:07 AM

Leah wore out her welcome by the middle of last season. She’s over.

by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2021 12:39 AM

I think the fact that none of the women are married is 1 of the reasons why the show went down the drain. It was more fun when there were husbands and kids in the mix. Now we don't see most of the kids anymore and only LuAnn is willing to share her bf of the season. Ramona and Sonja like to do their thing off-camera

I don't know what stable man would want Leah

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2021 12:54 AM

Lou’s boyfriend is a stunt

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2021 1:03 AM

The show needs a total reset ala when they dumped Jill, Kelly, and Alex all at once.  The problem is that I think too many people would be upset if they dumped Luann, Sonja, and Ramona after so many seasons.  Instead, they should just introduce one or two women from Brooklyn as "friends of," then spin them off into "The Real Housewives of Brooklyn," and retire "RHONY" entirely.  I think that would be a way to introduce a whole new NY cast without people feeling like the old timers had been squeezed out.

by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2021 1:08 AM

They should bring back Aviva.

by Anonymousreply 151May 7, 2021 1:11 AM

Who would be upset? The dwindling viewership?

by Anonymousreply 152May 7, 2021 1:12 AM

When characters get interesting they tend to get rid of them. Aviva was one.

by Anonymousreply 153May 7, 2021 1:12 AM

Jill will be on tonight's special WWHL former real housewives interview!

by Anonymousreply 154May 7, 2021 1:15 AM

R153

She really gave us a memorable Teresa table flip moment and was fired after that season. HOW?

by Anonymousreply 155May 7, 2021 1:34 AM

Aviva was dumped because she kept blowing off shooting scenes. The cast and producers hated her and she sealed her fate when she refused to go to that cast trip they took to a ranch.

Maybe they should try to get Kelly Cutrone on the show. She’d have Ramona and Leah in tears in a fetal position

by Anonymousreply 156May 7, 2021 1:39 AM

Under a million viewers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 7, 2021 1:41 AM

R157 It’s been there before and it will go back up.

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2021 6:04 AM

The show need to do something very daring like getting all of the women drunk and shouting at each other. Then ( plot twist) making up as if nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 159May 7, 2021 11:26 AM

LOL, R159. In so many of the RH shows, the women are awful about holding grudges and rehashing the same fight over and over again, which becomes boring quickly. One of the positives of RHONY was always the way the women would quickly make up and move on until the next fight. But now even that cycle feels very very tired.

by Anonymousreply 160May 7, 2021 2:33 PM

The longer they are on the show, the more that you can see that they are acting ... poorly.

by Anonymousreply 161May 7, 2021 3:56 PM

The Countess is an admitted alcoholic and we know at least a couple others are—and so OF COURSE Andy Cohen had to play a drinking game with all of them this week. He's such a menace.

by Anonymousreply 162May 7, 2021 4:52 PM

Why would the ratings go up?

by Anonymousreply 163May 7, 2021 4:53 PM

R163 I think it’s normal for them to go up during the season, especially during fights and vacations.

by Anonymousreply 164May 7, 2021 4:54 PM

I’ve noticed Andy treats the cast members like shit on his show now. Asking embarrassing questions etc.

by Anonymousreply 165May 7, 2021 4:54 PM

R165 He has favorites like Bethenny who he flatters and bows down to and he is a dick to most other Bravo 'stars.'

Around the time I stopped watching his show, he had a blonde lady from Below Deck on and I could not believe what an asshole he was to her. He cut her off mid-sentence to ask her what she had done to her face. She was stunned and without a beat, he was like "what did you do? Lasers? Fillers? You gotta stop with the fillers. Women who start young with them think it looks good. But it doesn't look good. It's aging and that's not what YOU need." She just sort of shut up and took the insult and he carried on with more stupid blabber.

by Anonymousreply 166May 7, 2021 5:14 PM

Sissy Cohen is an asshole. I wish he’d get Me Too’ed you just know he molested some twink intern or lesser Vanderpump Rules “star.”

by Anonymousreply 167May 7, 2021 5:46 PM

Isn’t the rumor that Bethenny has dirt on Andy like rape or sex with a minor charges that were dropped?

They don’t really seem like friends anymore since she left RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 168May 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Andy Cohen needs a karate kick to the face.

by Anonymousreply 169May 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Last night on the Summer House reunion Luke implied that production had instructed him to do something. In other words, it was scripted. Whenever anyone hints that these shows are scripted Andy gets royally pissed and denies it. I don’t think we’ll be seeing Luke next season.

by Anonymousreply 170May 7, 2021 6:08 PM

R170 that’s why Dorinda got fired. Andy has always hated Ramona too; I’ll never understand how she’s managed to stay on the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 171May 7, 2021 6:11 PM

Andy hates when his "Bravolebrities" (ugh) claim the "editing" made them look bad or that they do things just for the show. Almost all the former housewives on his show this week blamed the editing, and he didn't seem like he liked it. He also seemed especially drunk or drugged on that episode.

Jill said she wouldn't want to return full time; she'd rather be a "friend".

Mess Jonathan Antin from long gone BLOW OUT revealed some things on WWHL this week (in the first "Blast from the Past" episode) that Andy clearly didn't like. He tried to laugh it off but he was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 172May 7, 2021 6:14 PM

Ramona must test well with focus groups? She is shrill, elitist, racist, geriatric and messy but maybe that’s what people want.

by Anonymousreply 173May 7, 2021 6:21 PM

I remember that one of the housewives from Beverly Hills posted a season wrap party photo and thanked the writers for coming up with great storylines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 7, 2021 7:12 PM

Jill came right out and said on an old WWHL that she invented the feud with B and pitched it to the producers. Andy looked like he wanted to punch her. He denied it but she insisted it was true. I’m not a Jill fan but I doubt she was lying.

by Anonymousreply 175May 8, 2021 1:11 PM

I can't believe people speculate that these shows could be scripted. All reality shows are scripted to some extent, even shows like Survivor.

Reality shows like the housewives involve producers determining who will be where and when. They have to secure permits to record at various locations. There are no impromptu get togethers. That doesn't happen. The producers what cast members to bring together. I suspect it's usually explicitly planned and discussed, but even if not, the cast members implicitly understand their relationship storylines and can be either friendly or antagonistic to one another as the storylines demand that season.

The scripting couldn't be much more obvious. Every season, there's one or more villains, one or more sympathetic characters, one who is there for comic relief, one who is tragic and whose well being we fear for. In every franchise, these roles change from season to season—one is hated by all, including viewers, and then the next season she is sympathetic and a favorite of viewers. They drink like fishes on the show, and that has to be part of the scripting or else every single housewife is a certifiable alcoholic.

Every season on every franchise, one of the housewives announces "I have a crazy idea!" She invites the other women ona trip! Just the girls! What do you think?! One isn't sure she wants to go without her husband/boyfriend. One may not be invited because she is feuding with the one with the crazy idea! Will she go?? Hijinks ensue on location. Then a drunken explosion.

On shows like Survivor, we see contestants walking along the beach with the sun setting while their voiceover tells us what they are plotting. They shoot and reshoot the walking, record and re-record the audio. (Spoiler: We aren't actually hearing the person's thoughts!) The secret plotting among cast members are recorded and if something is wrong with the audio, they re-stage the same scene.

The funny thing is that when Bravo was an arts channel, before the Housewives, they aired a documentary showing how all reality shows are scripted and directed in these ways. And it's inevitable. Even simple conversations that we feel are improvised very often are orchestrated because they are plot points in the narrative arc and they are often re-shot for better audio, better lighting, to get more angles or more emotional close-ups, etc. The only real aspects of some reality shows may be improvised dialogue and heightened emotions, but even those are slotted into storylines as necessary and are done consciously.

by Anonymousreply 176May 8, 2021 1:25 PM

Jill and the producers concocted the entire feud and confrontation with Bethenny. It was Jill’s ill-planned move to become the Queen Bee of NYC. Her and Bethenny were actually BFFs. It didn’t work because B saw through what she was trying to do and Bethenny was a very sympathetic character at the moment, new engagement, pregnant and Dad dying.

Those first few seasons of NYC are great from Bethenny & crazy Kelly to Jill’s feud to Scary Island.

by Anonymousreply 177May 8, 2021 2:56 PM

It’s true. They will have a nice brunch and then on the next outing, they will fight. The formula is really tired, especially the phony charity events, vacations, and lame product launches.

by Anonymousreply 178May 8, 2021 5:12 PM

Housewife Abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 8, 2021 5:18 PM

The first episode was reminder of predictable the show has become and gave viewers no reason to look forward to the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 180May 8, 2021 6:03 PM

The show's writers are just lazy and should be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 181May 8, 2021 6:27 PM

Heather Thompson and Carole R were on some podcast together and plainly discussed that Sonja's toaster oven thing was entirely made up for the show.

by Anonymousreply 182May 8, 2021 7:19 PM

The first episode of every season is dull. The crazy doesn’t come out until eps 3 or 4.

by Anonymousreply 183May 8, 2021 9:14 PM

The premiere of season 10 was excellent, and it was the best season they had since Scary Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 8, 2021 9:21 PM

I'm looking forward to their trip to Salem, MA. Sonja becomes possessed by an executed witch and goes apeshit.

by Anonymousreply 185May 8, 2021 10:49 PM

It’s funny they keep it light & airy with NYC but NJ and ATL get really dark.

Maybe a good plot twist to freak out Ramona could be one of the Housewives having an HIV scare, she lives in the 80s in her head and would show up wearing a hazmat suit and telling everyone to not drink or eat after the suspected carrier.

by Anonymousreply 186May 9, 2021 12:43 AM

Leah is as annoying as ever, and this Eboni chick is gonna be a pain in the ass. She certainly thinks her shit doesn't stink.

Wasn't she on Fox News for a while? That's enough to make me dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 187May 11, 2021 10:47 AM

Halfway through episode 2 and I’m bored. Eboni is about to lay into Ramona for referring to the help as ‘the help.’ The show needs Dorinda. If it’s going to be all about Leah and Eboni they’re going to lose viewers including me.

by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2021 1:24 AM

[Quote]Her and Bethenny were actually BFFs.

Her was?

by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2021 1:38 AM

They lost this viewer because of Dorina going from nice Italian lady to psychotic drunk who 'entertained' by screaming slurred words. Not entertaining at all to me. Tinsely had already bored me brainless and Leah dramatically throwing tiki torches and running around naked and drunk—also not entertainment. This series really has sunk to Jerry Springer-level television.

by Anonymousreply 190May 12, 2021 1:55 AM

I completely forgot it was on tonight...was it better than the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 191May 12, 2021 2:04 AM

Spoiler alert: In a stunning turn of events on next week's show, Sonja is going to get drunk at dinner and have an unhinged fight with Ramona. I wonder what will happen? Since this has never happened before, I imagine the show will pull in big ratings.

by Anonymousreply 192May 12, 2021 3:32 AM

Here's the show so you don't have to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 12, 2021 3:37 AM

Ramona and Sonja tried to get Leah fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 12, 2021 3:39 AM

Remember the days where there would be many posts immediately after each episode? The lack of interest from a gay site signals that the end of this franchise is near, or the old-timers will follow Vicki into obscurity.... or Frankel will return from her piece of shit show.

by Anonymousreply 195May 12, 2021 12:31 PM

Why do they keep casting young women on these shows? I want crazy old bitches!

by Anonymousreply 196May 12, 2021 12:34 PM

R190 I totally agree about Dorinda. She's the housewife who plunged the furthest in my estimation. Went from being my favorite to someone I couldn't stand. I don't know if it's all attributable to her drug and alcohol use, but she desperately needs long-term sobriety and intensive therapy.

by Anonymousreply 197May 12, 2021 2:31 PM

R197/r190 I was watching some of season 9 yest and totally agree - I miss LIKING Dorinda (I think that was the last season she was likable). I also liked her alliance with Carole and Tinsley, that felt genuine to me. Losing the likable Dorinda was a huge loss for the show (I think Carole was too, but whatever). That said, I’d rather have no Dorinda than what she became.

by Anonymousreply 198May 12, 2021 4:06 PM

R69...we don't want her...let the born agains take her

by Anonymousreply 199May 12, 2021 4:18 PM

Leah needs to be in therapy. She's lucky to be a 40 year old woman whose grandmother was still alive and she should be able to handle the death of a close grandparent better than that. Her screaming at the faux-burning man event was bizarre too. I get it was a release for her but she needs real help

the Heather stuff is coming up soon as Ramona mentioned inviting her in this week's episode

by Anonymousreply 200May 12, 2021 4:32 PM

This is why she was allowed to come. Clip shows what a true cunt Leah is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2021 6:10 PM

Leah is ruining this show. We don't care about Leah. Her fashion sense is disgusting. And we care even less about Leah's family. Every episode we are forced to watch Leah's grandmother, sister, parents and daughter. These people are not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2021 6:13 PM

I don't get Leah's anti-Heather stance. ALL the women on the show talk about each other in disparaging ways. She just said Ramona and Sonja tried getting her fired yet she's all buddy buddy going to Ramona's house. So why can't Heather say she saw LuAnn offering her hard drugs? I wouldn't be shocked if Lu did coke or at least was OK having coke around her

by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2021 6:23 PM

"I don't get Leah's anti-Heather stance".

R203, they are women. Does anyone need a further explanation?

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2021 6:25 PM

Dorinda was a mean, slurring drunk in her first season. It got worse but it was there from the start.

Lol @ Lu not being OK with cocaine. How do you think you make eggs ala franchise?

by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2021 6:25 PM

[quote] Her screaming at the faux-burning man event was bizarre too. I get it was a release for her but she needs real help

The show is scripted to make it interesting, for better and worse.

[quote] I don't get Leah's anti-Heather stance. ALL the women on the show talk about each other in disparaging ways. She just said Ramona and Sonja tried getting her fired yet she's all buddy buddy going to Ramona's house. So why can't Heather say she saw LuAnn offering her hard drugs? I wouldn't be shocked if Lu did coke or at least was OK having coke around her

The dramas are scripted to make the show interesting, for better and worse.

You're asking questions with logic in mind when the onscreen dramas are written with "omigod did you see??" and "I HATE it when she...!!!" in mind.

It's not real.

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2021 10:20 PM

ratings dropping. Last night did come in at #5 but lower key demo .26 and lower overall ratings with just 871,000 viewers

Leah the "new star" is simply not delivering

by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2021 10:30 PM

R205 here, I meant eggs ala francaise but eggs ala franchise as the code for coke seems more accurate since this is the city where most of the women are yakked out of their gourd. Except for maybe SLC, but that's because Meredith Marks seems like a huge hoover.

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2021 10:56 PM

I tried to watch a bit of Bethenny’s new HBO Max show. When will she and the people who keep hiring her get it that no one is interested in her outside of Real Housewives?

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2021 11:10 PM

Lou busted for her drug use is perfect. She sounds even more like a man.

Ditto the digs on Sonia’s ugly facelifts. Truth hurts.

by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2021 11:13 PM

B flopped big time on Shark Tank. I think she was only on for a few episodes 2 or 3 seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 211May 12, 2021 11:18 PM

I like Bethenny as an entertainer and she's obviously done very well in business but her ego is out of control. She recently was quoted saying being on housewives made it impossible for anyone to take her seriously in business

BUT

she failed to say that she personally would likely never have had a super successful business if not for the platform that housewives' gave her. It's not like she was a successful businesswoman on her own and then joined. No, no one knew who she was and she became huge thanks to RHONY

by Anonymousreply 212May 12, 2021 11:21 PM

R210 Heather doesn’t have the right to talk about ANYONE’s face.

I don’t LOVE Leah (and I’m certainly not interested in her family) but sorry she’s right about Heather and I could never stand her. And no one cared about her goody-goody doctor visits with her son either; that’s never what the show was about.

by Anonymousreply 213May 12, 2021 11:45 PM

Ramona in tight pants is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 214May 13, 2021 12:48 AM

Leah and Eboni are like an "edgy" WASP and her black friend visiting the WASP's crazy old aunts while on a break from college classes.

by Anonymousreply 215May 13, 2021 3:13 AM

This show is really depressing. It’s elder abuse.

by Anonymousreply 216May 13, 2021 3:35 AM

Someone explain to me how people like Bethenny are desperate for public recognition and at the same time change their faces so much that they are unrecognizable.

She looks like Patti Stanger now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 13, 2021 7:04 AM

Sonja is currently living with Josh Flagg in LA. Watch his Insta stories.

by Anonymousreply 218May 13, 2021 9:38 AM

Bethenny show on HBO Max is a huge flop.

by Anonymousreply 219May 13, 2021 1:29 PM

For someone who is usually fairly oblivious, Ramona is being surprisingly calculating when it comes to Eboni. The constant comments about how much she likes Eboni and how she felt an instant connection with her are clearly meant as cover for later. Because once they ultimately clash Ramona can point to those comments to say how she was totally open to befriending Eboni and really gave her a chance. And plenty of viewers will be dumb enough to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 220May 13, 2021 2:13 PM

R220, I think Ramona and Luann both realize that their best bet for staying on the show is burying the hatchet and doing a double act as fairy godmothers to younger replacement cast members.

I think everyone and their energy healer is sick of listening to Sonja lying to herself about her divorce (it was a seven year marriage that ended fifteen years ago!) And after years of of being a shit weasel and gassing up Bethenny in her dislike of Luann and then Dorinda in her dislike of Ramona, I wouldn’t blame them for freezing her out.

by Anonymousreply 221May 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Isn’t Sonya’s ex-husband 90? She has major mental health and addiction issues.

Ramona’s face seems like it’s melting. Her facelift is already sagging so she is try to prop up her face with Botox. So some parts are up and some are down. It gives her a freakish appearance.

And Lou looks great ... from coke!

by Anonymousreply 222May 13, 2021 5:49 PM

No wonder Sonja's broke, spending money on women who come to her house to put rocks on her stomach and bang on stretched animal skins.

Did you love that woman's assistant who had to lug in the suitcase of shit? He looked like he was having a very hard time trying not to roll his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 223May 13, 2021 8:05 PM

I had the new episode on when a friend was over. From the way Sonja was talking about her ex, my friend thought Sonja had just gotten a divorce. She was shocked when I told her that Sonja's been divorced for over ten years.

by Anonymousreply 224May 13, 2021 8:56 PM

She probably had to mortgage the shit out of that townhouse and doesn’t have equity. And it’s next door to a parking structure, who wants to spend millions on a place like that and have to live next to a parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 225May 13, 2021 8:59 PM

Eboni worked on Fox News and as a comma diector for a Republican. Trumpster Ramona probably realizes it's a needle in a haystack find to bring in a black Republican.

by Anonymousreply 226May 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Except Eboni isn't actually a Republican. Just an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 227May 13, 2021 10:12 PM

I still like Leah and Eboni is great

by Anonymousreply 228May 16, 2021 1:43 AM

I miss Dorinda though. There nobody to make it nice

by Anonymousreply 229May 16, 2021 1:53 AM

Sonja can't do anything with her " interns."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 16, 2021 4:39 AM

Dorinda didn't make anything nice. For at least two seasons, her entire raison d'être was to show up all sunny and happy and talk about getting along and then get trashed and scream in public.

I can't believe people liked watching her. The show had already descended to Jerry Springer territory, but casting Dorinda was like bringing in an old lady with combined Tourette's syndrome and alcoholism as entertainment.

Why do people want to watch that? Honestly, to anyone who liked watching Dorinda, what did you like about her? She was a messy, loud alcoholic who was always barking crazy things in public places like someone with a serious mental illness. What's enjoyable about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 16, 2021 10:36 AM

Dorinda encouraged both Luann and Leah to end their sobriety and drink again. For that alone, she deserves to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 232May 16, 2021 11:25 AM

R232 Andy Cohen had LuAnn, Leah and the rest of the cast on his show after the premiere this year and played a drinking game with all of them. Why does he still have a job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 16, 2021 11:38 AM

Eboni is a cunt and the epitome of what’s wrong with casting. The new choices become more robotic and polished every year, no empathy. At least Leah is interesting and nuts. Eboni is a scary sociopath and you can tell she’s just waiting for a racial situation to exploit.

by Anonymousreply 234May 16, 2021 6:16 PM

the old awkward dating app drama between Leah and Michael Che is resurfacing

she's always been desperate for attention. She goes nuts when people ignore her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 18, 2021 9:05 AM

Leah goes nuts for no reason. She's a serious head case; the others are just talented amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 236May 18, 2021 12:21 PM

Leah looked really gremlin like and ugly when they showed her in the bath with no makeup on.

by Anonymousreply 237May 18, 2021 2:25 PM

Was it ever confirmed that Leah is bipolar? By someone more reliable than Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 238May 18, 2021 3:42 PM

Leah wrote about her bipolar diagnosis on a blog post several years ago. Ramona found it and shared it onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 239May 18, 2021 3:53 PM

Thanks, R239. I'm catching up on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 240May 18, 2021 3:57 PM

It becomes a sticking point later, r239, because Leah was hospitalized before the birth of her daughter and her daughter apparently didn’t know the full extent of Leah’s mental illness.

Leah has been admitted to a psychiatric facility at least twice, if I remember correctly. Her mother is a psychiatrist and I think that’s why her parents seem uncomfortable being on tv, they’re worried about her drinking and not taking medication and ending up in a bad state .

by Anonymousreply 241May 18, 2021 4:01 PM

This Leah chick just like Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 242May 18, 2021 4:09 PM

Not even close, Tinsley had manners.

by Anonymousreply 243May 18, 2021 4:32 PM

Leah is every bit as crass as Ramona, Lu, and Doris. What sets her apart is that she's legit crazy. Recall that scene early last season where she's cartwheeling across the lawn of some restaurant in Newport. That's not madcap; it's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 244May 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Don't forget about what she did to me. And I never did a thing to her!

by Anonymousreply 245May 18, 2021 6:46 PM

R140 you're right and I've already seen on social media people retweeting stuff about who else should join the cast. Like Cat Marnell... cringe... friend of Leah, has been for awhile, wannabe Edie Sedgwick of the angel dust Le Bain crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 18, 2021 7:21 PM

R140 Cat also mentioned here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 18, 2021 7:23 PM

Leah's sister's bangs are too distracting for television.

by Anonymousreply 248May 18, 2021 7:40 PM

R248 She sees herself as a modern day Bettie Page, but she's really just a wannabe screaming for attention, like her sister.

by Anonymousreply 249May 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Someone dark happened in Leah’s family. There’s something off about them besides the fact that she’s bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 250May 18, 2021 7:54 PM

After seeing Leah's parents and how they interact with their kids, it's no surprise she wound up with substance abuse issues.

The mother is very manipulative and loves playing the sisters off of each other and getting them to compete for her approval. The dad is Mom's enabler at the very least. That lunch where Leah's dad lectured her about drinking while he had a Manhattan and two glasses of wine? Are you fucking kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 251May 18, 2021 8:00 PM

Where did Ramona post Leah’s diagnosis? What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 252May 18, 2021 8:18 PM

Leah talked about being bipolar in this 2016 article, and a blog post, I believe.

Ramona brought it up on camera. Leah was pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 18, 2021 8:20 PM

I'd watch Tinsley over Leah any day. Tinsley was like a teenaged debutante trapped in a 40-something's body, while Leah is just teenaged white trash trapped in a 40-something's body. Tinsley's mom is an entertaining nightmare, while Leah's mom is a boring old lady. Tinsley never tried to take over the show and pull all the attention to her, while Leah does the exact opposite. Tinsley never tried to promote any products on the show, while Leah promotes her stupid streetwear. Tinsley was a good supporting character, while Leah is a horrible lead.

by Anonymousreply 254May 18, 2021 9:49 PM

Leah's clothing line is basically Champion shit with Bitch written on it

by Anonymousreply 255May 18, 2021 9:54 PM

R253 That headline pairs "manic" with "bipolar II." That's wrong.

Bipolar disorder type 2 is not the same as bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is 'manic depression,' with periods of depression or melancholy alternating with periods of true mania, which usually involves high-risk behaviors, extreme sleeplessness, sometimes even psychosis similar to schizophrenia.

Bipolar type 2 is effectively long periods of deep depression that give way to intermittent periods of hypomania, which does not involve full-blown mania but instead racing thoughts, high energy, creativity, etc.

The two disorders are markedly different and bipolar 2 is a lot less severe than bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2021 11:36 PM

Christ, Leah looks like Jaws from the Bond films.

by Anonymousreply 257May 18, 2021 11:49 PM

^^ post your photo, fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 258May 18, 2021 11:50 PM

I hope the producers are starting to realize their audience wants old and crazy and not young and psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 259May 18, 2021 11:55 PM

r258 I may be many things, but I'm not fat. And I'm younger than Leah.

Why would I post my pic? Unlike Leah, I'm not so poorly adjusted and delayed in development that I want my face plastered across the internet.

When a 40-year-old woman appears on a show that's based around conspicuous consumption and bitching and belittling 'friends' for attention ('any attention please! Good or bad, doesn't matter!) so the great unwashed can point and laugh at her, something has gone terribly wrong in the world.

by Anonymousreply 260May 19, 2021 12:23 AM

I hate that I really only enjoy this show when Bethenny is a cast member. I didn't care about the Aviva years and I don't care about the Leah years. Thank jebus for Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 261May 19, 2021 1:36 AM

How was Leah able to license "Married to the Mob" for her shit ass clothing company name, being as she stole the name from the movie?

by Anonymousreply 262May 19, 2021 1:38 AM

What mob? That’s a really stupid name for a clothing brand. She’s not even an Italian poking fun at herself.

by Anonymousreply 263May 19, 2021 1:45 AM

When does Potomac return?

by Anonymousreply 264May 19, 2021 1:45 AM

Yeah I really don't get the name of Leah's clothing line. 'Married to the Mob' should've been used by a Mob Wives cast-member, not some unstable WASP from Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 265May 19, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote]When does Potomac return?

Sometime this summer. Potomac is the only good HW show ATM.

by Anonymousreply 266May 19, 2021 1:48 AM

I think the mob in this case refers to the wastrels who protest the police, i.e., how Leah got her start-up money. Not the mafia.

by Anonymousreply 267May 19, 2021 1:50 AM

Gutter Trash Cunts of New York City.

by Anonymousreply 268May 19, 2021 1:57 AM

I hate Leah. It looks like the producers are trying to turn her into Teresa, where the entire show revolves around her. The three older bags are just doing the same tired shit they have done season after season, so a new central character needs to be established, taking the Frankel spot..... and that's Leah.

by Anonymousreply 269May 19, 2021 2:16 AM

This show has never been as good or the same since that hot Jewess Jill Zarin was let go.

by Anonymousreply 270May 19, 2021 2:34 AM

Fuck you, Jill.

by Anonymousreply 271May 19, 2021 2:35 AM

Any upcoming scenes where Ramona is kicked hard in the face?

by Anonymousreply 272May 19, 2021 2:43 AM

so let me get this straight...Leah hates Heather because she thinks she's fake for appearing on the show with the group despite talking crap about Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn on her podcast and in the press. Then Heather proceeds to talk crap about Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja in her confessionals this season. Hypocrite much? She's quite insufferable

I always laugh when LuAnn starts smoking. She really is a lucky woman to have aged so well despite her drinking problem and smoking. It's clear she shouldn't have been to a winery and then a bar if she was going to get triggered while trying to stay sober

So with Dorinda gone, LuAnn and Leah not drinking, Sonja is going to take over the uncontrollable drunken role this season? The show got serious backlash last year for all the alcohol-focused episodes and Andy said they were aware of it. Yet they're going with Sonja's storyline being drunk and unhappy.

No wonder this season is in the dumps ratings-wise

by Anonymousreply 273May 19, 2021 8:43 AM

*Then Leah proceeds to talk crap about Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja in her confessionals this season. Hypocrite much? She's quite insufferable

by Anonymousreply 274May 19, 2021 8:44 AM

I watch it as fiction but I still can't get over the way they set up alcoholics for public entertainment. LuAnn was on probation with a breathalyzer for a year and now the production is sending the alcoholic to vineyards and making her play drinking games with Andy Cohen. It's so goddamned reckless. Even is LuAnn is only playing a role, what the show is communicating to the public about addiction is criminal. It's crazy to know that a company as big as NBCUniversal is responsible for this. They used to put up disclaimers at the end of episodes dealing with addiction—"If you or someone you know needs help, call 1-800-HELP-MEE"—and now they just keep feeding the addiction for will-they-die-or-won't-they entertainment. It's so twisted.

by Anonymousreply 275May 19, 2021 10:28 AM

The earlier seasons were good because the women had shit going on. We also believed that they could possibly be friends in real life.

Now it's like they've thrown a pack of random old moles together with a lame script and endless amounts of booze and left them to it.

by Anonymousreply 276May 19, 2021 11:03 AM

Watching Sonja get sloppy drunk AGAIN is not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 277May 19, 2021 11:08 AM

Yes R276 and the booze is now the entire focus. It has been this way for many seasons.

I binged on this show and Beverly Hills when I first joined Hulu. They both began in interesting ways, sort of as documentaries that introduced the women and their families and their extravagant lives as socialites. Then the show seems to have killed off their family relationships and replaced everything of interest with orchestrated outings and alcohol-centered fights. And that's all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 278May 19, 2021 11:10 AM

I must admit that I keep coming back each week to watch the show. Then, after it's over, I say to myself," What a waste of time."

by Anonymousreply 279May 19, 2021 11:29 AM

Me and R278 could be the same person.

by Anonymousreply 280May 19, 2021 12:10 PM

"Me and [R278] could be the same person."

Hmmmm. Have you ever been seen together?

by Anonymousreply 281May 19, 2021 1:52 PM

However r278 is literate.

by Anonymousreply 282May 19, 2021 3:13 PM

We still see plenty of Leah's hobo family. Who else do they have? Noel and Sonja Jr. won't film, and Victoria would agree to be on camera but wouldn't say anything. Avery is game for anything but one Ramona is enough. That leaves Eboni and eventually Bershawn, who are both childless (I think?). No family, no real friends to film with, add Covid into the mix and it's slim pickings.

by Anonymousreply 283May 19, 2021 6:58 PM

the show was better when they were married with families

by Anonymousreply 284May 19, 2021 7:36 PM

Why is this shit called Real Housewives when none of these insufferable cunts can keep a husband?

by Anonymousreply 285May 19, 2021 8:09 PM

R275 Everything you said is true. But these are grown ass women on a "reality" show for a paycheck so they can survive.

They're just going along with it and playing the game. Because otherwise, they'd be out of a job.

They know exactly what they're doing.

by Anonymousreply 286May 19, 2021 8:52 PM

They should add lil kim to the show. She lives in NYC, she has a beautiful apartment in the city. She's a mother and she's a rapper and leah is a fan.

And eboni leah and lil kim could click up together against the others. I'm serious, they should really consider adding lil Kim to this franchise.

They'd get so many new viewers with her alone. I think that would be an interesting mix adding a rapper to this show, Haha.

by Anonymousreply 287May 19, 2021 9:00 PM

I'd watch that R287 just to see Ramona tripping all over her old white self trying to be "hip." You just know she'd bust out twenty year old slang and throw in some AAVE in her awkward, uncomfortable attempts to communicate with Kim. Luckily for Ramona, Kim seems to be a real sweetie, so at most, Ramona would be giggled at or ignored.

by Anonymousreply 288May 19, 2021 9:35 PM

R288 It would be interesting to see. It would also be out of left field which is why I suggested lil Kim. But I wouldn't want it to change the mood of the show.

I just think she'd be an interesting personality to add to a show like this one. Also your very right about kim being sweet. I think people think rapper and say, oh she's a bitch. But most rappers will tell you it's just an image and a character they play for the fans. Even though a lot of them really do come from rough backgrounds. It's kinda like Paris Hiltons dumb blonde character. It's all for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 289May 19, 2021 9:50 PM

I could see Luann asking Lil Kim if she'd like to collaborate on a new single, and I bet Lil Kim would actually be cool with doing that.

by Anonymousreply 290May 19, 2021 10:00 PM

I’m sure actual New York society avoids these Bitches like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 291May 19, 2021 10:00 PM

Lil Kim and Big Lu

by Anonymousreply 292May 19, 2021 10:02 PM

Doesn't Kim live in Jersey? If they are crossing the river I think Kimora would be a better choice. Let's see what Leah has to say about inventing streetwear when Baby Phat was out there while Leah was still doing drugs and breaking curfew.

by Anonymousreply 293May 19, 2021 10:09 PM

I keep seeing Caitlynn Jenner when I look at Luanne this season. Did she have feminization surgery? She even sounds like Caitlynn.

by Anonymousreply 294May 19, 2021 10:14 PM

Last I saw, kim was in NYC. I think she lost her New Jersey home. But I believe she's in NYC now.

by Anonymousreply 295May 19, 2021 10:14 PM

Eboni has a really nice apartment. It looks warm cozy and comfortable.

She seems to have a nice comfortable life.

by Anonymousreply 296May 19, 2021 10:16 PM

I've been rewatching SEASON 5 all day on Peacock and forgot how funny this show used to be.

Aviva calling Ramona & Sonja "white trash" and then her 80 yr old father calling Ramona a "trailer turd."

Him also telling Ramona he'd go to her funeral just to stick his fingers in her pussy as she lays in the casket.

Is George still living?

by Anonymousreply 297May 20, 2021 12:43 AM

"No one writes their own books, WRITER GIRL."

Aviva was both a dud and entertaining because of all her showoffy orchestrated antics.

Carole and Heather said in a podcast that they were totally ignorant of how staged the show was when they joined, and that Aviva came in with all her own reality show tricks planned.

by Anonymousreply 298May 20, 2021 12:47 AM

I have to say, I'm really liking the season so far. Is it on the tier of the Golden Era? No, but it's still more enjoyable than literally any of the other franchises, save for Potomac. I really, REALLY enjoy Eboni. She's fun and has been easy to digest. This season seriously is already better than last.

by Anonymousreply 299May 20, 2021 3:53 AM

Eboni reminds me of Don Lemon. I can’t I unsee it

by Anonymousreply 300May 20, 2021 3:55 AM

Eboni makes regular appearances on the breakfast club.

She's definitely not a Republican. She's pro black and wore that central park five shirt on the first episode of this season.

She is very much of the black community. Her entire career is about promoting black excellence.

by Anonymousreply 301May 20, 2021 4:22 AM

Fuck her, R301

by Anonymousreply 302May 20, 2021 11:38 AM

R302 = Ramona

by Anonymousreply 303May 20, 2021 11:48 AM

Whenever Eboni schools the women on Black history or reminds them that they’re inappropriate twats the show turns into an after school special. So far this season is a dud. It’s not fun and seems forced. Bring back B or Dorinda or pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 304May 20, 2021 1:16 PM

Bring back Jill!!!

by Anonymousreply 305May 20, 2021 5:36 PM

Bring back Aviva!

by Anonymousreply 306May 20, 2021 5:56 PM

Jill has abandoned all pretense at UES "respectability" (not that any of the others have it) and is now in full Five-Towns mode with her cheesy boyfriend and her ridiculous dog. Her Insta is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 307May 20, 2021 5:58 PM

That's bc she lives in Florida! But she just bought a 1.5M condo in Sag Harbor for her and Ally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 20, 2021 7:40 PM

I’d love that r287 it would be like a mix of Love and Hip Hop (another favourite trash show) and Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 309May 21, 2021 5:01 AM

R288 Kim’s been in prison and she’s a plastic surgery mess. She looks a little like Ramona. They’d probably be best friends just to fuck with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 310May 21, 2021 7:58 AM

I like Leah okay. I liked that she stopped drinking again. She’s obviously a very different kind of hip, dark, young NYC person. It’s kind of funny to see her with the old ladies (Eboni looks old, too).

by Anonymousreply 311May 21, 2021 8:04 AM

Ally was a sperm donor baby but did Jill birth her? Just kind of disturbing how there’s Zero resemblance. That’s going to be the next bomb Jill drops. Spooky people anyway.

by Anonymousreply 312May 21, 2021 8:06 AM

R312 They'd look more alike if Jill hadn't gotten Ally a nose job and a chin implant while she was in utero.

by Anonymousreply 313May 21, 2021 8:32 AM

Jill’s new bf makes Bobby look like Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 314May 21, 2021 12:39 PM

What became of ZARIN FABRICS after Jill's husband died?

Did I spell the name right? I don't know how to translate from the Loud Nasal spoken language to written English.

by Anonymousreply 315May 21, 2021 12:54 PM

I think the store is still in the family; Bobby had at least one adult son. It also seemed clear early on that the Zarin family shut Jill out of the business.

The boyfriend looks just awful. Apparently she had him waiting in the wings while Bawby was dying.

by Anonymousreply 316May 21, 2021 12:58 PM

Is she also fucking Harry? Doesn't everyone fuck Harry?

by Anonymousreply 317May 21, 2021 1:06 PM

Are you kidding? I have SOME standards.

by Anonymousreply 318May 21, 2021 1:11 PM

I would suspect Harry’s too “hot” for Jill. I think she’s one of those women who are insecure about their looks and prefer dating ugly guys. I have to give to her though, she’s in the looks better now than she did 13 years ago club with Luann.

by Anonymousreply 319May 21, 2021 1:13 PM

Oh, I don't think she looks better. She looks like what she is, a middle class JAP from the Five Towns. She made an effort when Bobby was alive, but not so much for this shmo.

by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2021 3:00 PM

I think all 5 of the NYC OGs look much better now than when they started.

by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2021 3:05 PM

LuAnn is starting to hit a tipping point with her looks, the booze, coke and cigs are starting to catch up.

Bethenny needs to stop the plastic surgery NOW.

Jill and Ramona look better .

Haven’t seen Alex recently but she looked good the last time I saw her.

Kelly and Sonja look great too.

by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2021 3:27 PM

I fast-forward through the show now. I'm only interested in LuAnn's storyline now. I couldn't care less about the rest of them. I can't believe that I was once obsessed with this show during the Scary Island and Morocco days.

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2021 3:43 PM

How can you say Bethenny looks better now when Bethenny is unrecognizable as herself now but could be mistaken for Patti Stanger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2021 7:13 PM

[quote]LuAnn is starting to hit a tipping point with her looks, the booze, coke and cigs are starting to catch up.

Weird. I saw a clip of the new season on Facebook and Ramona and Sonja looked so old now while LuAnn pretty much looked the same as always. I even commented that the booze must have pickled her.

by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2021 7:18 PM

LuAnn looks like an attractive woman in her 50s who has has cosmetic procedures but hasn't been cut into pieces. The reason she is still attractive is that she doesn't look like she's trying to remain eternally young. Look at her mug shot. I'd peg her at around 55-57 based on this photo. But it's a really nice looking photo for a mug shot because she is a very handsome woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2021 7:26 PM

Lu still gets hers!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2021 8:31 PM

Why has Lu aged so well in spite of the addictions?

by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2021 10:50 PM

The aging is starting to happen with LuAnn, she’s starting to look a little rougher and the voice is getting even deeper.

by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2021 10:58 PM

Sonja is just sad. At the reunion, will she blame the water pills again?

by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2021 11:03 PM

Ramona is a piece of shit, but at least she doesn’t go ape shit when she’s drunk.

by Anonymousreply 331May 21, 2021 11:04 PM

I can’t wait to see Sonja losing her shit over the Morgan family next week after someone brought up Wells Fargo and triggered her.

by Anonymousreply 332May 21, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote] How can you say Bethenny looks better now when Bethenny is unrecognizable

RE-ead that sentence you wrote until it clicks, then get back to us.

by Anonymousreply 333May 21, 2021 11:14 PM

Lu’s body is very tight and athletic. Not many women or men her age are that lucky. I doubt there are any caftans in her closet.

by Anonymousreply 334May 22, 2021 12:19 AM

R334 She has that floral Goodwill dress

by Anonymousreply 335May 22, 2021 12:26 AM

God help me but it IS still entertaining seeing Sonja get sloppy drunk

by Anonymousreply 336May 22, 2021 12:28 AM

Many of the aged Bravo pets have great bodies. Those can be bought now to some extent. When they do so many things to their faces, you can be sure they are also getting liposuction, cool sculpting, laser and sonic fat melting, etc. There's even a chemical now that can be injected into your double chin that slowly melts it away over a couple of weeks' time.

The women buy their appearances. Just don't mistake them for living healthfully or having 'great genes.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Hey if Dr. Sharon Giese approves, then it's ok by Ramona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 22, 2021 4:07 AM

I thought Luann looked really good in the intro for this season. She also looks a lot thinner this season. Whatever she's doing, it's working for her.

She looks great right now.

by Anonymousreply 339May 22, 2021 4:58 AM

Luann is lucky she’s just naturally more attractive than most women.

by Anonymousreply 340May 22, 2021 5:00 AM

I love Luann's look and her overall vibe. She's unique. She has made some little digs at herself over the years, talking about when she was a young model, tall but not drop-dead gorgeous like other models in Europe and had to find something else to do (the Italian game show, Darlings!), and the production has put up photos of her from that era, showing that she looked great and she also is right: she didn't look like a typical model. Her features aren't model-generic. And that has served her well as she has aged.

She's not really definable. She is a strikingly 'handsome' older woman. She's not exactly pretty. She does have an elegant style, regardless of jokes about elegance being learned. Her features are pleasant but not soft. She looks like a white lady, but there's something just barely 'exotic' about her that is hard to define—possibly the American Indian influence she claims, or it could be Mediterranean or something else. From the nose up, she could pass as Native American, and from the nose down, she could pass as Claire Danes. And then keep panning down to find a striking Statement Necklace. Elegance is learned, my friends. Elegance is lur-ur-urrned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 22, 2021 8:32 AM

Luann definitely has a French Canadian/Métis look about her. She’s one of those women who look terrific in a tshirt and jeans, like a million bucks in a bikini, and has enough drama in her personal look to carry off very formal evening gowns well. What Luann doesn’t wear particularly well is cocktail dresses and “ladies who lunch” daywear - they often look cheap or insipid on her. If I were dressing her, I’d ban anything floral, fluffy or furry - and sequins only for cabaret performances. Also, no powdery pinks, blues and grays, they do nothing for her strong, deep colouring. I’d let you keep your beloved statement necklaces though, Luann.

by Anonymousreply 342May 22, 2021 3:03 PM

The perfect casting is about 42-44 years old, married, with two teen kids, because the women will be tired of the marriage but still maintain it until the kids leave for school and they’re at the tipping of menopause. You get two seasons of “normalcy” before they lose their shit and divorce their husband and mess up their entire life.

by Anonymousreply 343May 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Eboni is Phaedra 2.0, I bet there is some major skeletons in her closet.

by Anonymousreply 344May 22, 2021 4:26 PM

The Real Alcoholic Cunts of NYC

by Anonymousreply 345May 22, 2021 4:28 PM

Does Eboni the Grifter go after Native American LuAnn to try and cancel her?

Native American is the kryptonite of racebaiters they never want to discuss it.

by Anonymousreply 346May 22, 2021 4:30 PM

I can’t stand Eboni. She’s jumped on the woke BLM train in a very disingenuous way, like “I’m fittin to get paid from this shit, Boo!”

by Anonymousreply 347May 22, 2021 4:47 PM

Eboni doesn’t give me the same “step into my parlour” spidery vibes that Phaedra always emanated, I think Eboni is more of a mashup of Ashley (with her mercenary approach to dating and her “amused millennial doing field work among the boomers” aspect) and Dr. Wendy (credentialed but clearly more interested in being on TV and giving hot takes about “the culture” than doing an honest day’s work).

by Anonymousreply 348May 22, 2021 4:51 PM

There were pics of Lu and her new man in The Post yesterday. She looked amazing and he’s pretty cute and I’m guessing closer in age.

by Anonymousreply 349May 22, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] She is a strikingly 'handsome' older woman.

Which is why her son Noel is so handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 22, 2021 5:21 PM

I can't tell if Noel looks more like his mother or father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 22, 2021 5:22 PM

Heather is coming back!!!!

I can't wait.

But who is she actually friends with?

by Anonymousreply 352May 22, 2021 5:23 PM

Noel has a weird mouth

by Anonymousreply 353May 22, 2021 5:43 PM

I love Eboni, was a fan of hers and followed her career before she joined the show. so I was kinda surprised when news came out she was joining the RHONY.

I remember her saying, she didn't like fox news but that she liked the money. I've heard a lot of people talk about how well fox news pay and how they send cars for their commentators and how they always ask what type of food and drinks you want in your green room. But other than that, fox is a shitty organization to work for.

Glad Eboni is on the show, love her.

by Anonymousreply 354May 22, 2021 6:16 PM

R354 is a YASSSSS KWEEN

by Anonymousreply 355May 22, 2021 6:18 PM

I couldn't find the "model" shots of Luann that R341 referred to but I did find one of her from her prom and portrait from when she was a nurse. She really is much more attractive now than she was when she was young. Agree that her intro shots are stunning. I think she looks much better in motion than in still photos.

by Anonymousreply 356May 22, 2021 6:20 PM

LuMan's modelling career consisted of local flyers for "Bargain Mart".

by Anonymousreply 357May 22, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote] I couldn't find the "model" shots of Luann that [R341] referred to

They might have been referring to a BRAVO special about LuAnn. It basically gave her entire life story, and focused heavily on her modeling career, which turned into a career in entertainment.

LuAnn has definitely lived an interesting life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 22, 2021 6:54 PM

Luann looks like Mary Woronov. Stop salivating over her you horny queens.

by Anonymousreply 359May 22, 2021 11:03 PM

Haha Heather is coming to troll them

by Anonymousreply 360May 22, 2021 11:06 PM

I never realized that Lu married the Count after only two weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 23, 2021 3:44 AM

Basic Bitch Instinct

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 23, 2021 3:49 AM

Luann or Caitlynn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 23, 2021 12:19 PM

...or Janice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 23, 2021 1:24 PM

Lu has been humbled many times during the shows run. It’s made me like her. She’s a much nicer person now than she was at the beginning of the series.

by Anonymousreply 365May 23, 2021 5:27 PM

Eggs à la FROHN-sezz!

by Anonymousreply 366May 23, 2021 6:33 PM

Jill was referenced in a skit on last night's SNL season finale. Can we just admit it? She's genuinely top tier. Every season of NY she's called out, whether she makes a guest appearance or not. She's been the surprisingly enduring name out of any of the franchises. Just...put her back on the show already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367May 23, 2021 7:31 PM

Speaking of, Jill and Eboni did an Instagram Live together this morning. She spent the entire time dragging Ramona. It's time. Bring her back.

by Anonymousreply 368May 23, 2021 8:19 PM

The saddest part of that old Luann clip; from when she worked in Italian tv is that she aged well visually but her voice omg! She used to have a very pleasant normal sounding female voice. For the duration of her time on housewives though it's been so deep due to all the smoking. She ruined her voice. I would never have known she had a higher voice when she was young based on how she sounds now

by Anonymousreply 369May 23, 2021 8:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 23, 2021 9:21 PM

Does Jill make Ally post here to earn her allowance? Is Brad trying to get back into her good graces? Jill is a cancer and we're grateful for chemo. No one wants her on television.

by Anonymousreply 371May 23, 2021 11:17 PM

Jill came right out and said the show is scripted. She will not be welcomed back.

by Anonymousreply 372May 23, 2021 11:56 PM

Garcelle’s recent Going To Bed With Garcelle podcast episode was released early to People. In the pre-released recording Garcelle interviewed Andy Cohen about his casting process. She asked, “Have you ever thought about having a gay [Housewives] franchise?” An interesting idea! Of course, we have had several lesbian, bi, and/or sexually fluid Housewives cast across the various franchises. That said, the idea of putting them all together is a wholly new concept.

Andy remarked, “We’ve talked about that. It was something that we were really into many years ago. We’ve almost cast several lesbians. I think when you start casting gay men, it just, it’s ultimately a show about women, which is why the guys have always been in the background, like, the husbands have typically been more in the background.” Did you hear that, Real Housewives of New Jersey house-husbands? Know your role!

Andy continued, “And so I think the answer is we’ve been open to it. We almost cast a guy on [The Real Housewives of New Jersey] who was Dina Manzo’s brother and Caroline [Manzo]’s brother as the first gay Housewife. This was years ago. This was like, 2008 or nine or something like that. But we wound up just not doing it.”

In the end, Andy admitted, “If the right person smacked me in the face, yeah.”

by Anonymousreply 373May 24, 2021 6:52 PM

Okay, folks for the 100th time. Andy Cohen has nothing to do with the casting of these shows. He is not a Bravo Executive, he is an Executive Producer on the shows in name only. The shows are put together and pitched by external production companies as possible Real Housewives franchises for Bravo. Endemol is probably the biggest producer of Reality shows but POP and others are as well. They primarily cast and scout the housewives. A lot of times they are friends of friends of housewives but they don't really like to cast friends because it leads to cliques. Ramona has been dying to get a few of her friends on but the show always says no. Cohen was fired from Bravo as an executive a long time back. He was offered a route out to save face and he threatened to sue and ruin the franchise. Bravo capitulated and gave him an EP title on all housewives shows. Originally when he left, he was supposed to leave everything including WWHL. You can go back and check the Bravo annoucements for new shows, one of which was called Teach me your talent, where Andy groomed his replacement for WWHL. Andy thought he was going to be a big producer and possibly get the LIve host job with Ripa- when that failed, and he realized his show ideas were crap - he renegotiated to extend the WWHL hosting gig. As far as the houswives shows go, Atlanta is the highest rated housewives franchise.

by Anonymousreply 374May 24, 2021 7:05 PM

Andy landed an exec job at Bravo when the networks were all combined. (Trio, Bravo etc). Scott Dunlop had an idea for a documentary on the women of OC because of his neighbor Vicki Gunvelson - so when she claims to be the OG of the OC - she means it. It was originally called behind the gates the real orange county - Bravo passed on the doc - so they retooled it as the Real Housewives of OC adding in Joe and Slade. Cohen had nothing to do with this. Nothing. The first reunion was shot in Vicki's back yard with no host, just the women sitting around recounting the show. The show was a hit after season two they decided to so a studio reunion, Cohen offered to host for free. Bravo is cheap so they said yes. At the time Bravo's tag line was Watch what happens. The reunion was called A watch what happens special. Cohen was likable and got along with the housewives and ingratiated himself to them. He was an exec at Bravo so they naturally talked to him about things thinking he had decision making powers. The housewives show took off, NYC, Then Atlanta, and the ratings were huge. Cohen pitched a weekly show called Watch What Happens live which he tied to Atlanta which aired on Sunday nights. Soon he was becoming the face of Bravo. His twitter handle was Bravo Andy - he was getting A list guests on the show - he was the conduit to all the celebs to talk about housewives a vice versa. Pretty soon people were wrongly assuming Cohen created and was responsible for the success of Housewives when in fact they were responsible for the success of Andy. Bravo execs who actually were responsible for the success of the franchises were getting pissed off because Cohen would automatically let people assume he was in charge and never corrected them when they thought that. Finally, it was decided at Bravo that they had enough and he was told he was going to let go They offered him a Star Jones exit where he could say whatever he wanted. He knew his meal ticket was in jeopardy and fought back. He walked away with EP credit on all franchises and Bravo offered the first right of refusal deal to him on any of his shows he developed for his production company. Only one show ever came out of it - a terrible View ripoff with Jerry O Connel and other men he wanted to fuck. His blind date remake failed, he didn't get the Live with Kelly job. He was failing outside of Bravo so he renegotiated to keep his WWHL job. Trust me people at Bravo are still pissed because he still takes credit for things he has nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2021 7:06 PM

Blackmail was allegedly involved. Andy is a kitty kat and she likes to scratch.

by Anonymousreply 376May 24, 2021 7:09 PM

Heather escorted downstairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 24, 2021 7:18 PM

First time it's ever happened but I am already over RHONY this season. Bring on Potomac and All Stars!

by Anonymousreply 378May 24, 2021 9:47 PM

I couldn't even bring myself to watch the first episode. Season 12 was the end of the line for me. And I can't bear Heather, so that's no inducement.

by Anonymousreply 379May 24, 2021 11:03 PM

Wouldn’t it be beautiful if they had Real Housewives all stars? All the biggest bitches from every franchise fight it out.

by Anonymousreply 380May 25, 2021 12:30 AM

I wish they would let the women appear on each others franchises. They all "know" each other and t I think it would make the shows more interesting too.

These shows need to be shaken up a little. There not as popular as they once were. Something needs to be done and soon. There becoming sterile to watch.

by Anonymousreply 381May 25, 2021 12:39 AM

I remember Andy Cohen wanted Michelle Obama to appear on WWHL while she was still first lady, and the white house said NO!

They knew that wouldn't be a good look for a current first lady to appear on that trashy show while still in the white house. I'm glad that shit was shut down by the white house.

Andy Cohen has no chill. I remember him asking Oprah stupid questions when she was on there. She hasn't been back since.

by Anonymousreply 382May 25, 2021 12:42 AM

I was surprised Oprah appeared on WWHL. She doesn't do many television shows and she's very selective about what shows she does appear on.

She is Oprah after all.

by Anonymousreply 383May 25, 2021 12:45 AM

"Wouldn’t it be beautiful if they had Real Housewives all stars? All the biggest bitches from every franchise fight it out."

You ask, you receive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 25, 2021 12:48 AM

Omg r384 I had no idea that was actually happening!

by Anonymousreply 385May 25, 2021 12:51 AM

R379:

Here's what you missed:

1. Sonja gets drunk at dinner and causes a scene

2. LuAnn has a romance that breaks up

3. Ramona is on the hunt for men and looks down upon working people

4. Leah is a bitch who intentionally causes problems because she's mentally unstable.

5. A new " housewife" was brought in because she's black, but, as of now, seems sane. We all know that will change.

by Anonymousreply 386May 25, 2021 1:32 AM

So then with the exception of the new "housewife," season 13 is a retread of season 12. Thanks, r386.

by Anonymousreply 387May 25, 2021 1:41 AM

And a retread of Season 11, 10, 9, 8............................

by Anonymousreply 388May 25, 2021 1:51 AM

Money can't buy you class.

But it CAN buy you ASS.

by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote] Heather Thomson Gets Sent to the Lower Level After "Cold as Ice" Reception on RHONY

Not the warm greeting she was expecting.

In this sneak peek from tonight's May 25 episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, Heather Thomson makes her highly anticipated return to the Bravo hit as she arrives for an evening at Ramona Singer's Hamptons home. The clip kicks off with the ladies, including Ramona, Sonja Morgan, Leah McSweeney and Luann de Lesseps, getting ready for an Audrey Hepburn-themed dinner party.

As Sonja descends down the stairs to join Ramona in the dining room, she is greeted by a recently arrived Heather. Of course, the interaction is incredibly awkward as, in the episode prior, the women discussed all the things Heather has said about them on her podcast.

"Welcome, darling," Sonja awkwardly comments as Heather brings in her bags. "I have no bobby pins."

Although Heather assures Sonja that she brought bobby pins with her, she also reveals that she needs the socialite to help with her hair. With her back turned to Heather, Sonja offers up a simple, "Wonderful."

Continuing on her bobby pin speech, Heather notes, "And you're the queen of up-do's! So, you need to help me with mine. Will you?"

Being the legend that she is, Sonja offers up a non-committal sound. In a confessional, she remarks, "I know Heather has a history of talking about me on her podcast, and it's not in a good light. Last thing I'm gonna do is help her do her hair right now. Next, she wants me to carry her luggage, I mean..."

Thankfully, Ramona swoops in and interrupts this uncomfortable encounter. Upon seeing Ramona, Heather exclaims, "You look amazing! Oh my god, You're perfect."

After the compliments cease, Ramona directs Heather to the "lower level." As fans of the show well know, this is the basement suite that Luann had a fit over during season 12.

Regardless, Ramona has doubled down on the lower level. Case in point: She assures her guest, "You have your own private bathroom."

"I love it," Heather tells Ramona.

Yet, in a confessional, the fashion designer is less than pleased with her welcome to the Hamptons. "You know, I walk in and I felt it was a bit cold as ice," she shares with the RHONY camera. "And now I'm being, kind of, banished down to the dungeon. But really, that's ok with me because I like a little separation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 26, 2021 12:40 AM

Ramona actually made sense in her conversation with Sonja. OMG.

by Anonymousreply 391May 26, 2021 1:11 AM

If they are bringing back Heather as a guest, why not bring back Carole and Kristen, too?

It could be a mini reunion, and also messy as hell!

by Anonymousreply 392May 26, 2021 1:20 AM

Bring back the chick with the bruised pussy!

by Anonymousreply 393May 26, 2021 1:35 AM

Jules was a dud, R393.

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2021 1:39 AM

Leah might be the most worthless piece of shit ever on the show.

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2021 2:04 AM

You're forgetting that completely charmless women with the Vajazzle business and the creepy brother, Howie.

by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2021 2:19 AM

They weren't evil. Leah is.

by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2021 2:23 AM

Leah's just insane. Jill was pretty evil.

by Anonymousreply 398May 26, 2021 2:25 AM

I want one of the ladies just to beat the hell out of Leah

by Anonymousreply 399May 26, 2021 2:25 AM

R399 shes right about Heather thought. She was a Karen before that term even existed. I knew there was a reason a couldn’t stand her and I could never pinpoint why (well aside from her honker).

by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2021 2:28 AM

....and last season everyone was celebrating Leah as a breath of fresh air.

Heather was always awful. I'm glad her return was a flop.

by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2021 2:30 AM

Lu’s diss of Carole was the highlight of the show. Otherwise it sucked. Heather? Love her or hate her at least she owns her shit. Leah is trying much too hard to bring the drama. It’s getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2021 3:21 AM

I hope Leah takes a vow of silence for the rest of the season. What a preachy whore. Her "signing" and using Eboni as an interpreter was beyond absurd. Someone give her a bottle of vodka already- she was more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2021 3:33 AM

As Lu and Sonja brawled, Eboni and Ramona had their faces buried in their phones , pretending to ignore them as a mute Leah stared at those two booze bags. This show is absurd .

by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2021 5:18 AM

Ramona didn’t have Holly Golightly’s hair in tonight’s episode. Her hair looked like a copy of another 60s heroine-Wilma Flinstone.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2021 6:16 AM

Leah's a hypocrite. What's the difference in Heather trashing Ramona, Sonja and Luann on a podcast vs. Leah doing it in her confessionals on the show?

I was never the biggest Heather fan but I appreciate her lack of fear in mixing it up with other cast members who challenge her. She is a busybody but she's not a liar. I fully believe Luann does or at least did drugs socially.

Leah is just desperate for attention and bs storylines. You can almost see her thinking "oh this has never been done before on the show" such as that stupid "vow of silence" for a few hours.

Sonja is pathetic and still hanging onto the past. I'm beyond sick of her getting emo drunk and ranting about how amazing the Morgan family is

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2021 8:20 AM

Sonja looks fatter and older.

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2021 2:35 PM

Eboni is a psycho cunt who plays mind games

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2021 5:33 PM

Leah is thinking, "I'm low on the totem pole, I didn't test well with audiences, I need the money, and I'm not letting this Heather bitch take my place. I'll give 'em DRAMA!"

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2021 6:37 PM

I love how much Luann hates Carole. Carole was rancid to and about Luann from the jump, when Luann was in her hilariously self-enamoured way completely pleasant and welcoming to Carole, Heather and Aviva when they joined the show. Carole never missed a chance to make it clear that she thought Luann was a tacky self-obsessed wannabe with no accomplishments except for making a fool of herself over men - and of course, Carole was the one who became all of those things on the show, except with none of Luann’s endearingly unflappable self-esteem and ability to take it on the chin and then shake it off.

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2021 6:46 PM

Carole's also been talking shit about Lu on Twitter! Ratsville is an apt moniker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2021 10:17 PM

Carole took an initial dislike to Luann because she saw through Luann's phony and obnoxious "countess" schtick. Luann got jealous when she found out Carole by marriage could call herself a princess but Carole doesn't go by titles since she rightfully acknowledges it's pretentious and she's an American. Luann thought being a countess by marriage made her better than people.

Now I do take Luann's side in the whole Carole-Adam situation which caused them to fall out again

I take Carole's side in her bashing of Luann over the last year as she rightfully called out the former nurse who flouted coronavirus protocols repeatedly

by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2021 10:39 PM

episode 3 (last week) ratings finally out and things keep slipping. Down to 822,000 viewers

by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2021 10:53 PM

I recently saw a few episodes from when Carole was new and Luann really annoyed her (and was annoying). They went to London and went to a house where Carole had lived and Luann became obviously insecure and competitive and kept trying to bond with Carole by sharing that she had done similar things and kept asking "Do you know ___?" "Do you know ____?" Carole read it as pretentiousness and one-upping and she started mocking Luann for the one-upping thing. Lu really was pretentious and annoying at that time.

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2021 11:00 PM

r414 at the time??? She was pretentious from the start. Bethanny picked her up in the first season and introduced her to the driver as Luann. Lu corrected her in the car "you should introduce me as Mrs. De Lasepps to the help"

by Anonymousreply 415May 26, 2021 11:07 PM

Carole and LuAnn=both awful.

by Anonymousreply 416May 26, 2021 11:23 PM

Leah needs a swift kick in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 417May 26, 2021 11:48 PM

Leah is so fake and crazy in a non-entertaining way

by Anonymousreply 418May 26, 2021 11:51 PM

The real rift between Carole and LuAnn was because of Adam Kenworthy.

He was LuAnn's chef, as well as her niece's ex-boyfriend.

Carole the Cougar came in and started dating Adam the gold digger.

Carole will never admit it, but Adam was only in it for the money, publicity, and benefits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 26, 2021 11:51 PM

Did Bethenny's HBO show flop?

by Anonymousreply 420May 26, 2021 11:54 PM

Just because Adam cooked for Luann and dated her niece doesn't mean he's her property. Was Carole supposed to ask Luann's permission?

by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] Just because Adam cooked for Luann and dated her niece doesn't mean he's her property. Was Carole supposed to ask Luann's permission?

MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU CLASS!!!

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2021 12:08 AM

Look at this young ingenue in the city, with her handsome boyfriend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2021 12:10 AM

This photo has inspired me to write a new sitcom.

"Two HAGS and a GRIFTER."

Would you watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2021 12:11 AM

All I know is that Adam Kenworthy has a NICE package.

Just look at that juicy cock and low-hanging balls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2021 12:12 AM

How in the world did Skeletor Carole bag THIS GUY???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2021 12:13 AM

R426 Well, now we all know Adam is circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2021 12:14 AM

Where do they find these fucking losers

by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2021 12:37 AM

Sonja is so pathetic and delusional. I'd drop her as a friend.

Leah deserves a good ass beating for that vow of silence shit.

by Anonymousreply 429May 27, 2021 1:16 AM

r420 yes. It was a HUUUUUGE flop.

by Anonymousreply 430May 27, 2021 1:24 AM

Sonia is on her way to becoming a liability. If she keeps it up she’ll be joining Dorinda in the pink slip club.

by Anonymousreply 431May 27, 2021 2:04 AM

Bethanney was obnoxious on Shark Tank. She doesn’t work outside of the HW franchise. How soon before she comes back?

by Anonymousreply 432May 27, 2021 2:06 AM

Bethenny will be back next season or the season immediately after, and she will demand cast changes (Dorinda In, Leah Out) before returning.

by Anonymousreply 433May 27, 2021 2:16 AM

Bethenny getting married......AGAIN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 434May 27, 2021 2:37 AM

Hard to believe anyone would miss this current cast of drunk dumb cunts. They should fire them all and do a total recast. It’s like this season of Below Deck Sailing Yacht could kill the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 435May 27, 2021 4:59 AM

Leah really thought she was gonna shank Heather at dinner, but Heather was like, "Yeah, you're an idiot," and Leah's planned takedown was a bust. Ha!

And does Leah really think we believe she's acting like such a cunt because her grandmother's sick? If she was really that concerned about her grandma, she'd be at her bedside and not hanging out with all these drunk bitches.

by Anonymousreply 436May 27, 2021 10:36 AM

Yeah, Ramona can be rude as hell, but she was perfectly polite in asking Leah if she could have a minute to speak to Luann in private. Leah's reaction was way over the top and a pretty pathetic attempt to start drama for no reason. And I agree that she thought the vow of silence would be interesting TV, but instead just came off as attention seeking and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 437May 27, 2021 1:23 PM

I disliked Leah the first time I saw her on the show, and my contempt for her has only grown. And her nasally voice, with every other word coming out of her mouth being "like," doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 438May 27, 2021 2:07 PM

Did we really need to see Leah prancing around in her camel toe-bearing underwear?

by Anonymousreply 439May 27, 2021 2:08 PM

We don't need to see Leah at all. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 440May 27, 2021 2:31 PM

Leah belongs on the OC. Not in New York.

Everything about her screams OC.

by Anonymousreply 441May 27, 2021 3:00 PM

Does anyone have a good recipe for Eggs A La Francaise?

by Anonymousreply 442May 27, 2021 3:00 PM

I don’t mind this season, I just wish there were 1-2 more cast members. Leah wouldn’t be as hard to take if there was a cast of 7 or an alpha female that could shut her down.

by Anonymousreply 443May 27, 2021 3:15 PM

It would be fun to watch Bethenny chop Leah to shit.

by Anonymousreply 444May 27, 2021 4:38 PM

Yeah, there are not enough women this season. The opposite case is RHOBH this season, they have like 8 or 9 when you factor in Kathy Hilton. Too many.

At least most of the women on BH are actual wives.

by Anonymousreply 445May 27, 2021 5:27 PM

Heather never really bothered me, except for her "holla" schtick and her attempts to act "street." I liked that she didn't put up with any of the shit the other drunks dished out when she was on the show.

She also had one of the few authentic moments in front of the cameras. I remember a scene where her son went in for a hearing test after he had gone through an experimental treatment. Her son's hearing hadn't improved, and you could practically see her heart break at that moment, even as she did her best to put on a brave face. That scene crushed me.

by Anonymousreply 446May 27, 2021 8:45 PM

Was Adam on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 447May 30, 2021 3:31 AM

Is Adam still with that shrivelled old bone lady?

by Anonymousreply 448May 30, 2021 5:38 AM

Tonite Eboni schooled us on the texture of a black woman’s hair and how they need more time than white women when it comes to styling. Thank you, Eboni.

by Anonymousreply 449June 2, 2021 1:44 AM

someone should remind the " angry woman" that the only reason she's on the show is because of here color, not because she's so captivating. so, we have begun the inevitable series of race card playing by Eboni.

by Anonymousreply 450June 2, 2021 2:23 AM

^ I'm going to " Oh, dear" myself.

by Anonymousreply 451June 2, 2021 2:25 AM

Leah and Eboni have ruined the show. We’re in for a season of ‘she never would have said that to me if I was white.’ Oh yes she would. These women trash eachother relentlessly and you want a hall pass because you’re black. Leah is all over the place desperately trying to control every scenario. Now I know why Heather made a hasty exit. Who needs this shit. I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 452June 2, 2021 3:06 AM

Yikes that was not a good look for LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 453June 2, 2021 5:08 AM

Heather explains why she "left the show."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454June 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Eboni taking time off social media in anticipation of the slew of negative reactions to her whole racial shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 2, 2021 5:40 AM

I AM BLACK!

by Anonymousreply 456June 2, 2021 9:31 PM

I am tired of everyone focusing on my race!

I AM A STRONG BLACK WOMAN!

by Anonymousreply 457June 2, 2021 9:32 PM

It’s pretty dumb Luann trying to argue with a lawyer that she’s not the most educated person on the show. Do the rest of them even have associates degrees?

by Anonymousreply 458June 3, 2021 2:09 AM

Luann’s conviction that her terrible French and pigeon Italian are the equivalent of a law degree is classic Luann. She’s such an asshole, but I think she’s a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 459June 3, 2021 1:59 PM

Also, LOL to Sonja’s assertion that her type is natty investment bankers. Your sixty, broke and a drunk, that Union Square busker Luann paid to flirt with you was your best case scenario.

by Anonymousreply 460June 3, 2021 2:08 PM

So it looks like Eboni lied when she told Leah that Luann called her an "angry black woman."

That's probably why Eboni's hiding right now.

by Anonymousreply 461June 3, 2021 2:43 PM

Eboni is horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 462June 4, 2021 6:19 PM

Eboni’s voice is shrill and annoying, then she goes all Jada PS with the “chile” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 463June 4, 2021 6:24 PM

It's no wonder Eboni has gone off social media. People are sick of hearing about race, race ,race all of the time. She should remember why she was cast.......... it was for one reason. She deliberately lied and we have seen it.

by Anonymousreply 464June 9, 2021 1:10 AM

Well, that's the end of my 12+seasons of viewing. I turned it off halfway through. It officially sucks. Get the two new bitches off the show.

by Anonymousreply 465June 9, 2021 2:03 AM

This and Leah are why it's over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466June 9, 2021 2:05 AM

WTF? This thread is not paywalled! Why the other thread already?

by Anonymousreply 467June 9, 2021 2:06 AM

Lu called Eboni "angry" and "triggered" her re Angry Black Woman and then Eboni called Lu "trash" but Lu wasn't triggered by the reference to "white trash" LOL...cuz she thinks of herself as white class. All these women are fucking nuts, esp Leah.

by Anonymousreply 468June 9, 2021 2:19 AM

Good point R468. Leah is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 469June 9, 2021 2:38 AM

The show used to be somewhat amusing. However, now each of the women is going to have to be leashed, lest Eboni take offense and lecture them. It's no fun any more with the hateful Leah and the self-righteous Eboni. I'm finished; turned it off midway.

by Anonymousreply 470June 9, 2021 5:57 PM

R470 Agreed. The show is a sad mess now. Leah is the nasties of nasty cunts, too.

She's so distraught over grandma, but not so distraught that she'd sacrifice camera time with the girls to be by grandma's side. Did anyone notice that her alleged crying jag after hearing grandma's not long for this world didn't produce a single fucking tear?

And I just love Heather's total non-reaction to Leah's cuntiness. That's what pissed off Leah more than anything, I think.

And Eboni can go fuck herself, too. She talks a big game about empowering women and all that BS, then runs to Leah's bedroom and says, "Heather was talking shit about you," acting like a typical backstabbing petty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 471June 10, 2021 1:38 PM

"You're just an angry black woman! You make Precious's mother look like Dolly Parton."

by Anonymousreply 472June 10, 2021 9:27 PM

I liked Leah the first season but she’s so irritating now. I don’t even really like Heather but she seemed crazy going after her

by Anonymousreply 473June 11, 2021 12:25 AM

I loved it when Leah was raging at Heather from the top of the stairs and calling her a Karen and screaming, "Do you understand what I'm saying?!" And Heather just looks at her nonchalantly and says, "Not really."

That's the stuff that pisses Leah off. WHY AREN'T YOU REACTING TO MY MANIC DEPRESSIVE EPISODE, BITCH?!

by Anonymousreply 474June 11, 2021 12:30 AM

Leah is horrible, I do not like her. Using a dying grandma to grab screen time is repulsive. She's a rude, raging bitch to Heather and dramatically yells "my grandmother is dying." She has no shame. Grief, if she really feels it, is no excuse to be rude to others. She's a nut case.

I like Eboni. I'm sure the race talk is a "scripted" story line. They are overdoing it. Not that it wouldn't come up naturally, it should, but it should not dominate every interaction.

No one likes to be pigeon-holed by a stereotype, but Black Americans have been particularly ill treated. I thought Lu was harsh asking Eboni to leave her house. It was very rude and unnecessary. If I were Eboni that would have hurt me most of all.

by Anonymousreply 475June 11, 2021 12:42 AM

R475 Eboni's the one who brought up leaving first. She said, "I could just leave your house," and Lu said, "I think you should."

So nah, Eboni opened that door...literally.

by Anonymousreply 476June 11, 2021 12:45 AM

"No one likes to be pigeon-holed by a stereotype, but Black Americans have been particularly ill treated"

WTF does that have to do with the show? LuAnn never called her an angry black woman, yet Eboni told Leah that she did. Seems more that the black American did the mistreating.

by Anonymousreply 477June 11, 2021 4:56 AM

And Eboni called Luanne "trash" -- guilty of the same thing -- she left off the word "white." The hypocrisy is real. I have no sympathy for Eboni's attempts to "educate." She's not standing on the higher ground. And she's a liar. Luanne never said Angry Black Woman.

by Anonymousreply 478June 11, 2021 2:07 PM

I can understand Eboni bristling at being called an "angry woman," even though she embellished the hell out of what Lu said by adding the word "black," because it is true that when black women take a stand, they're often called "angry" and dismissed.

HOWEVER, Eboni WAS angry and she wasn't making any kind of intelligent point. She instigated things when she claimed to be more educated than anyone else at the table. What the hell kind of reaction did she expect to get by saying that? She walked right into that, so to be shocked that she'd get backlash indicates she's not quite as educated as she'd like everyone to believe.

by Anonymousreply 479June 11, 2021 2:14 PM

No one is going to confront Eboni on anything she says against whites. They'll coddle her and empathize with her, all the while thinking," This girl is full of shit."

by Anonymousreply 480June 11, 2021 2:23 PM

One of the entertaining aspects of the RHONY is that the women were never afraid to say what they think or lash out, no-hold barred. Eboni now make that impossible.

by Anonymousreply 481June 11, 2021 2:25 PM

Heather fires a cannon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 13, 2021 12:00 AM

Yay Heather!

by Anonymousreply 483June 13, 2021 12:10 AM

Wait, what did Eboni say about Heather?

by Anonymousreply 484June 13, 2021 1:31 AM

So is Heather saying she was brought back to the cast as a full-time Housewife, then she quit again and they had to re-edit the season?

by Anonymousreply 485June 13, 2021 11:06 AM

No, Heather was brought back as a " friend," not a full- time member. She just stopped filming.

by Anonymousreply 486June 13, 2021 11:28 AM

It was a bitch much how Eboni is botching about Luann being too insensitive about race issues but Heather is too familiar? That’s a problem? Luann is just full of herself and insensitive to other people as we’ve seen for the past ten years. I don’t think she’s racist just thoughtless.

by Anonymousreply 487June 13, 2021 4:42 PM

Heather was being her usual overbearing, condescending self, behaving in the same manner that pissed off Bethenny, Aviva and others through the years.

Working for Puff Daddy and Beyoncé does not make you an expert on the black experience. That was a cringe worthy expression. So was telling Eboni that she is articulate.

She means well but she is a pain in the ass.

That said, Leah was behaving like that because she didn’t get the reaction she wanted from Heather or Ramona.

The only person who behaved appropriately in the past couple of episodes was Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 488June 13, 2021 4:51 PM

"I'm not racist! I'm an Indian! Watch out for your scalp, girls!"

by Anonymousreply 489June 13, 2021 5:10 PM

So what happened? Did they halt production because Heather left? Or did they halt it because of all the faux racism claimed by Eboni?

by Anonymousreply 490June 13, 2021 6:05 PM

They halted production because one of the bitches got Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491June 13, 2021 6:19 PM

Expect an entire season of being lectured to about what it is to be black.

"This is not the first time I've been the first Black woman in a space. I was the first Black woman at my law firm coming out of law school," Williams told PEOPLE. "When you are privileged to be the first, you represent your entire culture. I'm not just on this show as Eboni K. Williams, in many ways, I'm on this show representing Black womanhood. I take that responsibility very seriously. I don't have the option to be a shrinking violet."

by Anonymousreply 492June 13, 2021 6:21 PM

Everybody on Potomac is black yet it manages to be high the most entire franchise and doesn’t feel like you’re being lectured. Eboni just sucks.

by Anonymousreply 493June 13, 2021 6:44 PM

She's a New Yorker, R 493. She's superior to any of the underling Potomac " help."

by Anonymousreply 494June 13, 2021 6:56 PM

R492 "I take the responsibility of being a black woman so seriously that I lie and embellish and gossip and act as cunty as the white women on the show."

by Anonymousreply 495June 13, 2021 7:10 PM

Leah is a bipolar cunt

by Anonymousreply 496June 13, 2021 9:07 PM

Heather calls Eboni a " race-baiter."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 15, 2021 5:20 PM

R497 And she's correct.

by Anonymousreply 498June 15, 2021 7:16 PM

Amazing bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 15, 2021 10:51 PM

R499 This bitch is so full of it. And herself.

by Anonymousreply 500June 16, 2021 1:40 PM

I like Eboni, she's just playing a part like they all are. Their conversation at breakfast after Leah left was at least kind and pleasant. Still, the show is pretty bad, I had to fast forward through most of it. I really hate the scenes at the boxing club and drunken Sonja. I don't mind her when she's not drunk, but she and Leah are sure making up for ex housewife Dorinda and it's not pretty.

I know her name is pronounced Ebony, but when I see it I think ee-bonie.

by Anonymousreply 501June 17, 2021 12:49 AM

The latest episode of this show was dull as dishwater.

RHONY has really slid into the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 502June 17, 2021 2:00 AM

Luanne had an apartment on the UWS for a number of seasons, the Times did an article on it. It was discussed on DL.

by Anonymousreply 503June 18, 2021 1:11 AM

Still supporting Eboni?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 18, 2021 11:50 PM

Still waiting for Eboni to apologize to Luann for lying about the "angry BLACK woman" thing. Seems everybody's apologizing to Eboni, but she's taking no responsibility for her part in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 505June 19, 2021 12:41 AM

She doesn't apologize - she educates the whites.

by Anonymousreply 506June 19, 2021 12:21 PM

I may not be white, but, honey, I AM always right.

by Anonymousreply 507June 19, 2021 12:29 PM

Hopefully Bershan will be more fun than Eboni.

by Anonymousreply 508June 20, 2021 2:23 AM

Is she not exhausting?

While weighing in on the drama between Crystal Kung Minkoff and Sutton Stracke on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills during a recent podcast appearance, Eboni revealed that one of her RHONY cast members actually suggested they didn’t see color. However, she chose not to disclose which co-star made the remark.

“[There were] things that weren’t aired that was said to me as well,” she said on the Behind the Velvet Rope with David Yontef podcast. “You know, like, ‘I don’t see your color.’ And I didn’t mention that. And it was said to me at some point, ‘I don’t even see you as a Black woman, I just see you as another pretty smart woman.’ And I knew it was meant as a compliment, but I also knew it felt incredibly painful, and it felt like an eraser of such a compelling and important part of my identity.”

by Anonymousreply 509June 23, 2021 2:49 AM

No new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 510June 23, 2021 3:02 AM

Eboni and her racial education is going to further thank their shitty ratings. Leah is a bipolar cunt.

by Anonymousreply 511June 23, 2021 11:58 AM

I wonder if we are all going to have a quiz during the reunion to see how much we learned about what it means to be a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 512June 23, 2021 3:05 PM

They will have to do a reign next season. I think the real problem here is there isn’t a housewife who can either function as the alpha leader of the pack (Bethenny) or serve as a bridge between the older and younger cast (Dorinda). And they don’t have enough cast members -these shows need 6-7 housewives.

I think if Dorinda and Bethenny were on the show this season it wouldn’t be as bad. I’d love to see Leah crying in a fetal position after Bethenny screamed at her, and see Eboni lecturing Bethenny on race (Bethenny’s mind would race, alternating between wanting to attack Eboni and worrying about the effect of that on Skinnygirl).

Bethenny has started talking in positive terms again on social media about the show (she was trashing RHONY last year). With her HBO Max show tanking, don’t be surprised if she comes back. And they’ll probably Dorinda back with her, she’s missed.

by Anonymousreply 513June 23, 2021 3:15 PM

*reset not reign

by Anonymousreply 514June 23, 2021 3:16 PM

*tank not thank R511

by Anonymousreply 515June 23, 2021 8:28 PM

I don't miss that crazy bitch Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 516June 23, 2021 11:27 PM

Rather have Dorinda than Leah or Eboni. She made it nice.

by Anonymousreply 517June 23, 2021 11:33 PM

I think she took it way too far last season, but I think Dorinda was right in so much as I don’t think Tinsley has access to the type of money through her family that would make her “rich” by New York standards and I don’t think she actually wants to have kids.

by Anonymousreply 518June 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Dorinda was really annoying and a really baaaad drunk but that's entertainment. They need to think of a way to make the show better because I'm not watching it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 519June 24, 2021 10:08 PM

You must be racist, R519. Tune in any week and I will lecture you on why you are racist.

by Anonymousreply 520June 25, 2021 11:57 AM

Leah needs a kick in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 521June 25, 2021 7:30 PM

Expect to be lectured about race the entire season. Hopefully, this and Leah will signal the end of the franchise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 27, 2021 7:07 PM

I miss Dorinda too. I thought it was ugly the way she attacked Tinsley but I always liked her. With Tinsley out of the picture it would be fine.

by Anonymousreply 523June 27, 2021 7:30 PM

I don't miss Dorinda, or her stupid country manor, or her stupid fat boyfriend, or her stupid retard daughter, or her stupid slurred point of view, one fucking bit.

The show sucks this year, but not because Dorinda isn't on it.

by Anonymousreply 524June 27, 2021 8:16 PM

They need a redemption arc for Dorinda

by Anonymousreply 525June 28, 2021 3:04 PM

Ramona can get her priest to perform an exorcism on Dorinda next season.

by Anonymousreply 526June 28, 2021 3:55 PM

How was tonight's episode? Was it another in the racial sensitivity workshop series? Was Leah a douchebag again? Is Sonja's lack of intelligence still being exploited by the other women ?

by Anonymousreply 527July 7, 2021 2:32 AM

Dreadful. Eboni and her cause are being given way too much screen time. It ended with Ramona screaming DO YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WHITE? Coming attractions for next week promised more of the same. NYC is officially over.

by Anonymousreply 528July 7, 2021 4:40 AM

I like Eboni, she's very attractive and smart, but she's spending way too much time talking about race. I'd rather see relationships develop naturally based on interesting communication on a big variety of topics. The remarks about white supremacy were out of place. Ramona might be an idiotic trump supporter but that kind of name calling is divisive and this is supposed to be a fun show about New York.

I'm all for a diverse cast, but highlighted in a way that shows what we all have in common, which is quite a lot. Not that discussions on race aren't important, they are, but in a show like this the resolution of conflict and growth of friendships are for me, more fun to watch.

Bershan is an interesting addition. She appears grounded and honest but I fear she'll go the way of Barbara, the friend in construction who didn't last. Like Bershan, she is a down-to-earth regular person and also has a thicker waistline. I hate to say it, but a matronly silhouette can be a death knell for "stylish" housewives.

by Anonymousreply 529July 8, 2021 5:55 PM

It's exhausting to watch Eboni on TV, so I can't imagine what it was like for these bitches to have to listen to her drone on in person. God, enough already!

by Anonymousreply 530July 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Really. Who doesn't know who Josephine Baker was? Many of us are well-schooled in Black American culture and adore it. She can push the cultural icons, that's fine, but a little subtlety goes a long way.

Her Harlem night was a bust. Take them to a happening night club with live music and dancing, that would have been a hell of a lot more fun. There are tons of fabulous Black entertainment in Manhattan, or at least there used to be when I last visited. Instead she hid them in a private dining room for a catered dinner and a history lesson. Ugh, hot guys and music, that's the ticket!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531July 9, 2021 7:51 PM

R531 Keep in mind, though, that this season was filmed in the middle of the pandemic, so there likely wouldn't have been any happenin' Harlem night clubs to go to.

by Anonymousreply 532July 9, 2021 8:48 PM

That's true, R532. It's never too late, next season!

by Anonymousreply 533July 10, 2021 12:20 AM

R533 I hope Eboni doesn't come back next season.

by Anonymousreply 534July 10, 2021 2:48 AM

More likely that Ramona,. LuAnn, and Sonja get the axe.

by Anonymousreply 535July 10, 2021 3:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!