Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Simply Sara's Southern HOE CAKES

Instead of the obvious, why does she have the hands of a very old woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2021 3:38 PM

I think she’s tremendous

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2021 3:21 AM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2021 3:21 AM

She looks great!

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Those aren’t her hands. She says in the beginning that Betty is making the hoe cakes.

Isn’t ho cakes another name for an Instaho showing off his fat ass?

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2021 3:24 AM

she seems bigger than i remember

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2021 3:28 AM

That undershot of her from the chins up is seared into my memory for life.

Her terrifying labored breathing! She's literally on the verge of death...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2021 3:38 AM

That's a double wide, is it not? The house not Sara.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2021 4:51 AM

I look like her and I’m vegan...and male.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2021 4:57 AM

She looks unhealthier than ever.

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2021 5:11 AM

She seems sweet. I'm happy she's still posting.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2021 5:14 AM

Holy fucking shit, she's fat. Like, really really fucking FAT.

This bitch needs to go on a god damn diet.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2021 5:19 AM

I can’t stand how some of you are VICTIMIZING her!!!!! All posters to DL would have WAY better lives if they would just block any and every troll who says something about her being obese and on the verge of death!!!!! She has the right to privacy and to live her life without public comment while she films YouTube videos for view by the public. How dare you shame her for something that is completely out of her control!!!!! This is why our country is in the verge of collapse, the faceless, nameless trolls who post their opinions and thoughts about others on an anonymous, satirical webpage!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2021 5:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2021 5:35 AM

God love her, she seems sweet. I don't know what else to say about this video, but I like her.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2021 5:46 AM

Southern hoe cakes is what I call my mussy

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2021 6:05 AM

Sara is a DL treasure!

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2021 6:09 AM

She should be staring in a new John Water's film.

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2021 6:16 AM

She looks stunning and seems nice, but what a terrible filmmaker. We didn't even see the climactic taste test!

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2021 6:24 AM

I feel thin for the first time in years. Also i’m still fat :/

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2021 6:29 AM

Hoe cakes.

Ho's gotta eat too.

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2021 6:54 AM

I like Sara, and I hope people are kind to her in real life.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2021 7:05 AM

Her bologna salad video was hysterical. It was when she started grinding those nasty bricks of that awful processed shit, and the squelchy sound it made as the worms came out into the bowl.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2021 7:20 AM

Here’s the reaction video to Sara’s bologna salad by Zachary Michael who, I’m pretty sure is a DLer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2021 1:50 PM

When I make soup I always make hoe cakes. They are a perfect accompaniment to soups and stews.

The non southerners here probably don't know why they're called "hoe" cakes. Hoecakes were invented in the 18th century by southern field workers who worked from sun up till sun down. This made it necessary for them to make and eat their meals out in the fields. They would make up the batter for their hoecakes before they left for the fields in the morning. They'd build a fire and let the wood burn down to hot embers, and then use the hoes they tilled the soil with in the cotton fields (after washing them in the river) to fry the hoecakes on. Hoecakes are made with corn meal & flour, and the similar johnnycakes are made just with flour. Flat lacy edged hoecakes are my favorite.

Just about every civilization has their version of flat bread.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2021 2:13 PM

"I don't wanna think of bologna and cheese and pickles altogether being moisssst..." LOL R23

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2021 2:50 PM

I would not eat any food prepared by that.

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2021 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!