Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothy Olyphant In Talks To Film More Justified

More Rayland Givens please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 9:40 PM

Oh, yess!

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] More Justified

I hope they call it, "Justified-er".

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2021 11:36 PM

Fuck yes! I love that show and it had one of the best series finales ever, IMO.

I hope Walton Goggins is returning as well.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2021 11:40 PM

If they return the show drop that horrible theme music.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2021 11:42 PM

[quote]More Rayland Givens please!

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2021 11:43 PM

quote] If they return the show drop that horrible theme music.

If they return the show drop that horrible Rethug Trump loving co-star!

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote] If they return the show drop that horrible Rethug Trump loving co-star!

I have mixed feelings about this because Nick Searcy was really good in that role. But his Twitter antics makes him so unlikable as a person. He's an out and proud Trumper/Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2021 12:36 AM

Maybe they can blow off Nick Searcy's head for real at the beginning of the new season and the plot will revolve around who did that. Spoiler: there are 81+ million suspects.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2021 12:48 AM

Nah, blacklisting is for fascists, not liberals. Bring back Nick Searcy at least for an episode (didn't his character retire?).

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2021 12:50 AM

I gave up on tv ages ago,but I will be glued to the set for this ! I LOVE Justified !

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] I will be glued to the set for this ! I LOVE Justified !

That was my first reaction, but how will they update the show ? This being 2021 I can see them taking it in some inane woke direction. Raylan has too much white privilege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote]Nick Searcy was really good in that role. But his Twitter antics makes him so unlikable as a person. He's an out and proud Trumper/Deplorable.

I stopped watching JUSTIFIED because of Searcy.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2021 1:30 AM

Justified is my favorite show ever.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2021 3:07 AM

Such a hottie. Gets better with age .

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 12:10 AM

Searcy's character retired. Rachel was promoted. But when last we saw Raylan, he was back in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2021 12:15 AM

The deal is done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 4:25 PM

Dewey!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 4:43 PM

Do you think he was ever made fun of as a kid and called an 'elephant'?

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 6:13 PM

He was a tall, strong, handsome jock boy from a rich family. Nobody made fun of him for anything.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 7:30 PM

Perhaps not made fun of, but I can see how 'elephant' could become a nickname in reference to his 'trunk.' 😉

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 7:54 PM

Well his cawk is as big as a trunk. Or so rumor has it on here. He sure is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 8:10 PM

He's Anderson Cooper's third cousin. They're both Vanderbilt descendants.

That said, he's always seemed like a cool, low-key guy with a sense of humor about himself. He's still married to his college sweetheart. One year, he put a picture of his family with Josh Duhamel on their Christmas card to see if anybody in his family would notice.

They didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 9:35 PM

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 9:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!